The founder of pubg is worth 5 billion dollars

For reference, notch is worth 1.6 billion. Thoughts?

Attached: Capture.jpg (954x848, 65K)

His game dead lmao

His money still green

>Capitalism distributes resources rationally!

worth =/= assets

someone can be worth X but only have Y in the bank

how do I make 1 bill pls help I need 1 bill quick

PUBG sales alone at average of 20 is 2 billion+
There's also a f2p version on phones and on pc in china, and microtransactions. It's reasonable.

>Not wanting $1 million, living cheaply off of 50,000 a year for 20 years, then killing yourself
Lol

>Make ARMA mod
>Earn 5 billion

I bet he didnt see that coming

He probably did.
>make shit zombie mod for arma
>never finish a standalone game
>cash out
Arma modders are always hoping for the sweet sweet payout.

You are talking about Dean Hall now

Are you fucking retarded

nigger lmfao

When did chinamen upgrade his contract? He was on fixed janitor salary

Notch unironically deserves his money. Brendan absolutely does not.

>Public Worth = Money in the bank

You children are fucking retarded.

his own entire NET WORTH is like 200 million. which is still amazing but don't be retarded

He's not even technically worth that much either as bluehole owns the ip.

>The founder of pubg is worth 5 billion dollars
doubt

Net worth sites are notoriously bad/inaccurate but any on this guy are even worse than usual. They all say stuff along the lines of PUBG sold enough copies for $200 million, and therefore his net worth is $200 million (this is just an example). It doesn't take a genius to know that's not how things work at all.

well if some random website says so then it has to be true

Woah, not only does he speak like a nigger but he also has the same level of intelligence??

Attached: 1551428045741.gif (320x193, 754K)

I don't think the PUBG IP is worth even a single billion, so how did they calculate his "net worth"? Is he a brilliant investor that got a 50000% return on his investments over the course of less than a year?

>implying 50k will be worth shit in 2030

based

He unironically thinks PUBG sold 2 billion copies, it's safe to assume he's mentally challenged.

do you faggots actually think that worth means that's how much a person has in their bank account? most of it can't easily be liquidated

you know he didn't account for investment strategies at all user

I'd say it had a pretty good run.

>PUBG
100 mil sold at $20 each is 2 billion.

f2p makes up the other 3 billion.

no he thinks it generated $2b in revenue from 100m in units at an average sale price of $20

it is still the biggest game on steam
what definition of dead are we using

*greene

that's cute

Attached: VNVo6SrzPnNtunWZ3rWJdQ.jpg (1280x753, 137K)

ok lol

Attached: lol.png (728x209, 23K)

The way he lashed out at clones make me think he only earled 1-2mil

Fairly sure some south Korean big wig got away with 150mil or some thing the money clearly didn't go back into development unlike fortnite

Exactly. That's why his highly successful game made him rich while you, who does nothing all day besides bitching about capitalism, still live in poverty. Cest la vie!

Get a job already, at this rate your father is going to kick you out.

you can't count on younger people even having relevant fathers at this point

PUBG is way bigger on mobile too, in India and China where Fortnite runs on phones way too expensive for the mass population.

There is no fucking reason for anyone to get a job when the only way to get rich is to be outrageously lucky.

Nobody, in any situation, regardless of what they have done, deserve to have 5 billion. Or even one billion. The fact that the system allocates that much resources to one person means the system is deeply flawed and needs to be replaced or repaired.

I would start by setting a global wealth cap to one million dollars and make all taxes 100% past that.

>I would start by setting a global wealth cap to one million dollars and make all taxes 100% past that.

lol

how about we just keep ignoring your entire life