ITT we laugh at Anthem

>EA shills JUSTED

Attached: chingo de juego.png (256x420, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXi73nhIvZI
youtu.be/JMNJFpVxg4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>espectadores

Yeah, you don't get to laugh at anyone.

>EA shill hating based hispano

So how long before Yea Forums starts claiming anthem is good because the popular/correct opinion is that it's bad? It's happened before and it'll happen again.

Should you really be spending so much of your small third world income on things like internet? I'm sure it'd be better spent on clean drinking water.

I rate this post american/10
Look up the amount of countries that speak spanish, dumb gringo

How could anyone justify even buying this game? I hope EA and Bioware learn anything from this because they certainly aren't going to run outta money.
Also who cares if that happens? That number of people who do it not just as bait will be so small, so tiny, so poor that they won't even matter.

Attached: 1551177719797.gif (700x395, 3.06M)

but i live in America

Attached: 1551081193184.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Like he said, third world.

La creatura...

>chingo de juego
hahaha (jajaja)

This is an English speaking board, sorry. There are other forums for Video Juegos.

B E A N E D
E
A
N
E
D

Reminder that spics don't get to laugh at pic related because it accurately depicts them.

Attached: anthem.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

I'm genuinely surprised Yea Forums isn't insisting it's good. Some of my retarded friends are claiming it's good but I think they're mostly embarrassed they pre-ordered after ME:A.

the game is genuinely bad
its not a "this game upset a certain group" bad like diablo 3 or the ending of mass effect or the sun in cyberpunk,
the game's just actually terrible so theres no opinions you can twist to piss other people off.

anything that you would say would have to be lies, which wont be as effective, so your efforts are best spent elsewhere, like claiming Final Fantasy 14 is a good mmo.

I have that friend too. That claims it's not nearly as bad as everyone else says, he also drops money on every new release that looks remotely interesting on trailers alone and I can't imagine he will even play Anthem that much.

Thirded. My That Friend keeps saying Anthem is the most realistic power armor simulation to date. I have no idea what he thinks "realistic" means.

I've got 40 hours in anthem and i can easily say "wait for like 6 months before buying"
the game has a good idea, and its fun, but its flaws outweigh the good parts and it currently isnt worth playing unless youre a desperate /m/fag like me

Based spic

I remember when a mutual friend brought up Anthem, before he even said anything I knew he had bought it. The mutual friend made a joke about how much of a mess the game was review wise and the first words that come out of his mouth are "It's actually really cool, it really makes me feel like Iron Man!"

If the game allowed you to fly faster it would be awesome though.
youtube.com/watch?v=nXi73nhIvZI

I don't even know what race these two goblins are, it is unsettling.

goblinas*

The name in that screenshot is the Roman goddess of doorhinges. Your guess is as good as mine.

Why would I wait 6 months to buy into a dead game?

For me the most egregious error they made was not doing literally everything Travis Day told them they should do.

It's Travis Day. He FUCKING KNOWS. He knows how to turn around a bad launch of big deal AAA looter.

Not doing everything he said to is proof that EA will buttfuck this game into irrelevance.

Oh no

if its dead in 6 months obviously dont buy it, that shouldnt have to be said.
but if its alive, and the updates added actual content id recommend it.
but i cant give a 100% buy it since i cant predict the future.

Bruh it's already dead. No need to wait six months.

1/10th the sales of Destiny.

Destiny is...moderately active. I'm being generous. You can still have fun and get shit done but barely anyone plays it.

There's no way Anthem reaches a solid playerbase equilibrium without just giving the game away. Which, incidentally, was a big factor in how Destiny maintained its numbers.

if you believe its already dead, then ignore what im saying because youre already set in not buying it.
My posts are for people who are on the fence, not those who have already decided on what they'll do.
Neither of us know the future of the game.
We dont know if it'll be dead or super alive in 6 months, just wait and see.

>more people are watching based and red pilled wc3 than a brand new multi million dollar triple A title from one of the biggest developers in the world

Attached: rzsk06f.png (176x312, 67K)

you can see that from one single screenshot, any screenshot, let alone some video. Why the fuck doe people all over the internet and real world in 2019 pretend that games that are obviously shit, are acceptable? Why

does anyone else get a headache kind of feeling from even seeing/hearing this game? The sound design or something, even without looking at the screen just makes me feel kind of nauseous. Looking at the screen just makes it worse.

Man. Imagine if this game really was Open World, with a massive world that you could fly in at these speeds. So you could just go to the next quest/mission/whatever kinda like Destiny but you had full control of movement at high speeds like this.That was too much fun, I suppose, like how they accidentally massively upscaled the drop rate one random friday for a few hours and everyone was so happy they had to calm people down for the next few days after reverting it.

easy there poncho, your food is salty enough

>Release game
>Introduce one-day patch
>One day patch accidentally fixes the loot problem
>Makes it actually have loot being dropped in enough numbers to satisfy players
>Stealth-fixes it
>Loot is shitty
BioWare is shooting itself in the foot. This along with enough other shitty stuff that makes the game worse than ME:A.

literally a shill post
C O P E
F L O P P E D
G A M E

"STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE REEEEEE"
pathetic
if they ever get their shit together and fix the game its worth buying, otherwise it's not.
how is that a shill post?

When will "It makes you feel like (insert anything here)" meme end

Bought Anthem when I was drunk at the weekend, never played a "Live service" game before

Im about 3 hours in, Im still loving the basic movement and feel of the controls, looting and shooting whatever HOWEVER, I don't understand the majority of the mechanics

I get loads loot at the end of a mission and press square to salvage, but I cant equip the loot to my Javelin, I also do not get the XP stuff, one icon says I am level 24 and another level 9

Its all so fucking stupid and confusing AND they ripped off Vanquish

I just wonder where did all the da:O ppl go
Literally everything after that was a disappointment

You're throwing away the gear when you salvage it you scrap it for parts. You're confusing your level with the power level of your javelin. And flying iron ma suits have no relation to a suit that slides around on its knees, it's not even the same concept, one is a high octane cover based shooter, the other is a vertically open loot shooter.
How do you remember to breathe, you're obviously a vegetable with some gift for using a keyboard

Attached: c4a5d0d7-f269-40c9-8e23-399242ccb8d7.gif (540x271, 2.98M)

I told you I have never played a looter shooter, only zoomers (like you) are clued into all this XP, looting, battle royale shit or whatever.

>if they ever get their shit together and fix the game its worth buying,
you shills said the same about andromeda and bfv. kill yourself obvious shill

You didn't say that, it's not a battle royale, XP has been a thing since the 80's, loot shooters have been a thing since borderlands 1 and are derived from a core gameplay mechanic originating from Diablo.

Attached: d469d995-3a04-4afb-8538-92f37cb5db1d.gif (540x271, 2.67M)

can Yea Forums somehow be contrarian enough to like this game?

Attached: hurt.png (960x342, 52K)

I know but they don't make it clear AT ALL in Anthem what it all means and the menus are a fucking mess

but I didnt play either of those, so i cant say anything about them.

I'm just an /m/fag playing an /m/ game because the other games like mechwarrior 5, daemon x machina, and synaptic drive dont come out until mid-late 2019 and i need something new to play.
anthem is clearly flawed, everyone knows that and there's no reason to buy the game in its current state.

you still havent answered how is saying "wait and see" is shilling.
if it turns out good, buy it
if it stays bad, don't buy it
it's not a hard concept.

Game as a service is a meme

It's pretty bad yeah.
but it seems like everyone is trying to move to that model.

the gameplay and graphics are nice
that's pretty much it, though.
They have the foundation now it's up to Bioware to make something of it.
So far, it 'looks' like they're trying, but I won't believe a word until they have ATLEAST implemented a fucking chat feature

>wwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaa
>revive me please

Got this to play with a friend even though I saw the signs.

General gameplay is fun, customization is super good but they need more actual armor pieces.
Rest of the game is trash. Various bugs, uninteresting missions, loadingloadingloadingloading.

Story is fine, but I skip over the smaller stuff and just pay attention to the general BIG moments.

what's your point?
don't tell me you'd prefer there to be no chat

my post wasnt a criticism at all user.
basic text chat in a pc game is needed, but that kind of thing is inevitable. pretty funny when it happens

Welcome to the much alluded by the left post-race future, I guess?

they only look specifically bad when they're smiling, which kind of applies to all the characters, as for their ethnicity, fuck if I know, probably some chinese mountain people

well of course.
WC3 has infinite modding potential, (don't pretend people stream normal game mode)
while Anthem is literally an early access grind simulator - nobody wants to watch that

spare a thought for the poor devs :'(((

please no bully! >:(

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-21-56-55-898_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 938K)

Attached: ws5lkhoy25j21.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

all im seeing is fat whiteoids, fuck em

If this is what their souls are they all must be secretly redheads

what the fuck is going on in that gif?

Attached: 1540425866971.jpg (1036x746, 39K)

you don't want to know

Attached: nonono.png (1502x658, 1.35M)

You sound like my friend. Are you my friend ? Fuck you, I bought that game, suffer for our friendship.

I understand more than most how much effort goes into making these blockbuster games which is why it's so sad that games are terrible

JAJAJAJAJAJ

>be a company well known for being leftist and SJW and WOKE
>but still 99% white

is this racism?

You're missing what everyone's saying.

It's already too late. Remember how EA spent all of that money, time, and effort to make Mass Effect Andromeda great again?

Nobody does because EA drops underperformers. Anthem isn't an underperformer. It's literally the worst AAA release in EA's history.

Price drop when?
I want to play this

wait a month for free 2 play

And another for server shut down

>"Diversity is important!"
>we only hire whites

Attached: cutitout.gif (227x250, 1.86M)

I want the game to be good. I don't want to make fun of it...

Only a fucking moron would buy it but when it's down to 25 bucks and it gets good support after fucking 8 months I want to play it.

Honestly I just want mech warrior to come out already.

I don't think they're going to do a price drop. I think EA would rather it dies.

FLASHGITZ... TEPF TEPF TEPF

youtu.be/JMNJFpVxg4Q

Oh no, the 10 popular streamers that get thousands of viewers aren't playing a game, that must mean the game is dead.

The game is probably dead anyway, but you're retarded.

>don't pretend people stream normal game mode
But they literally do, I've watched a lot of "normal game mode" warcraft 3 in the past from many different streamers.

it is when the game has only been out a week

such low numbers for so new a game is poo poo tier

The person who started that thread is a bioware employee. What a pathetic company.

You're naive if you think EA executives give a shit about anything other than ROI.

Anthem might not get an official price drop for some time, but expect to see numerous sales and other incentives to buy during major patches. At this point they want as many people to buy into the game as possible at the highest price point they're willing to pay; EA assumes another large batch of people would be willing to buy at $40, and another at $20, etc.

the cope with this game is unmatched
you have people deperately trying to say it sold well because it beat an overpriced dlc and a controversial slab train ride that released the week prior, months old sports games and a cowboy sim on its launch week that had litteraly duck all else being released

eww
their offices must smell like blizzcon