After DMC5 and Sekiro, there is literally nothing coming out the rest of the year

>After DMC5 and Sekiro, there is literally nothing coming out the rest of the year

Attached: 1508604174359.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Hopefully imperator rome or age of wonder planetfall is good. Easily put 1k hours in a paradox game

>age of wonder planetfall

hmm this seems promising

Cyberpunk 2077 e3, they mentioned fallout 4 like launch, so it might come out this year

>Daemon x Machina
>Astral Chain
>MK 11
I don't know about you user but there's still plenty I'm looking forward to

Attached: 1549749096666.png (304x346, 184K)

E3 might have some shit to announce, calm down. Probably won't, though

Excuse me.

Attached: crystal-crisis-box-1.jpg (1089x748, 136K)

Outer Worlds
Shenmue III

Sauce

Silksong will hopefully be out this year. And there might be a few indie surprises. Also the Cuphead expansion that doesn't have a specific release date yet, just "2019".

good one, user

Is that Crystal Chronicles port coming out this year?

I firmly believe death stranding will ve out this year judging by the destination playstation event

>cp77
>2019
Come on, user, you're smarter than that.

I am looking forward for Control. I hope Remedy will get their shit together this time.

We are on the last year before the next console gen. Studios are already hard at work on the next platforms specs.

Look user, we are talking about games here.

Yea Forums is over there

Astral Chain I'm kind of optimistic for. I've been hype as fuck for RE2, DMCV and Sekiro since the e3 they were all announced and they're all here or right around the corner.

Monster hunter Iceborne. Should be good. Capcom gonna announce something at e3 for sure. Might come out this year.

Should I get DMC V at launch and if so is it worth getting the deluxe edition? It just happens to coincide with my Birthday as well, so it'd be a nice present.

DMC is always a nice birthday present.
It also nice to see a fellow 8th of Marcher

Demon ex machina might be pretty good if they listen to feedback from the demo, astral chain will be great and if we are lucky bayo 3 will be this year.
And thats just the switch exclusives, there is also doom eternal and code vien.
Hell if we really wanna get crazy bannerlord might even come out this year, and if you have like eurojank horror there is that agony spinoff and other new ip from the agony company