Tune into CS esports after few years

>Tune into CS esports after few years
>Liquid VS Ence
>Immediately notice blatant aimlocks from stewie
Yep, thats a fucking yikes from me. No wonder I stopped watching this shit scene. People cant be this oblivious

youtu.be/p661XBKZyHs?t=1002

Attached: TOd7vWu.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ce29n4RQyQM
liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Banned_players
youtu.be/gRWjd6o4LO4
youtube.com/watch?v=lK6E8nFBfgM
youtube.com/watch?v=cFuzCRxyHIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is cheating in the pro scene of CSGO anything new? A bunch of these so called "pros" cheat. I do agree that's it's fucking hilarious how oblivious the people that watch it are though.

so do the games just essentially boil down to who has better hacks now

Where was the aimlock?

Not really. The cheats have gotten real good but even if both sides cheat theres still a human side of things

You're retarded, you probably saw one of those compilations videos that show pro prayers licking at people through walls and shit, but if you knew anything about csgo, it's that this shit happens all the time to everyone.
Go park a match, download the demo, and go watch the demo, I change you'll do all sorts of "fishy" shit.
Retard.

t retard
players frequently get banned in LANs dumfuck

Who was the last player to be banned at a CS Major?

"frequently" yeah, maybe small game retards get banned from time to time, but big name csgo players have to much on the line to cheat.

The most chatting you would ever see at pro level is a dude using his aimbot for one or two kills, nothing more.

>big name csgo players have to much on the line to cheat.
This is the most retarded argument ever has ever made. You should fucking neckyourself,

>why do athletes cheat, they have too much in line?
>why would big corps break the law, they have too much in lite
What a absolute tard

Even if there is motivation to cheat that does not prove cheating occurs.
You have yet to provide evidence of cheating, and when the last player was banned at a CS Major.
Maybe graduate High School before making your next post?

Literally everyone is on amphetamines whether or not they have been diagnosed with AD(H)D

get rekt

There was that they dude from Optic India who used aim but they're a new team.
Don't ever reply to me again, git gud.

>arguing with autism

This is the kind of person that wears a tinfoil hat and thinks everything is a conspiracy

Players are playing with computers provided by the venue, and every game they play is under the eye of thousands. If cheating is even suspected all those tapes will be watched trough multiple times and analyzed for any sign of it. Cheating in a major tournament will propably get you a a huge ban on the comp scene for time, ruining your livelihood.

It is next to impossible to cheat in Majors and you are retarted.

That just goes along with someone else was saying about lower level events.
Cheating is an odd subject because the limits of how "undetectable" a cheat can be is not fully understood. I don't really know how sophisticated a cheat like that could be.

I don't know about CS so much, but for Siege's eSport LAN events the SSD used to play is kept by an admin until play time.

It's happened before. Pay some guy working at the venue to make sure your machine has a mouse or keyboard you've provided that installs something, bam. It's happened.

>There was that they dude from Optic India
That guy was funny as hell. youtube.com/watch?v=ce29n4RQyQM

>You have yet to provide evidence of cheating, and when the last player was banned at a CS Major.
liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Banned_players

there isnt. OP is just baiting or retarded but either way he doesnt deserve any attention

>CS Major
>posts list of mostly Tier 3 to Tier 4 players
bit of a yikes

>literally multiple big names from older LANs
okay buddy

>LANs in general
>when I specifically said Majors
>when OP is about CS Major teams
>when OP is talking about T1 players
Are you going to tell me people get VAC banned in Matchmaking next?

Yes, the list has many T1 players who got banned during LANs

your point?

Give me the name of the last T1 player to be banned at a LAN event.

>Yea Forums is still so fucking bad at video games that anything goes for cheating

Stay classy holy shit, laughing my ass off.

Off the top of my head sf

Literally who?

ESL actually tests for drugs in their tournaments because it was such an glaring issue couple years ago.

>4 years ago
And Epsilon Esports is a T2 team.

So just like every other sport in the world, the conversation is about software hacks and not performance enhancing drugs, those are a whole different topic.

bro, are you having a stroke?

>Epsilon tier 2
Literally the hottest shit 4 years ago, destroyed everyone and took nip down few notches
>4 years ago
Cheats have gotten better so people dont get caught like they used to.
newfag

>the list has many tier 1 players
>posts someone that has not been tier 1 for YEARS

Oof grasping at straws here aren't we.

>not a T2 team
They play Challenger cups and Minors
Renegades has gone farther than they have in the IEM Katowice Major.
Cope EUnigger

imagine liking the wrestling of esports

Wouldn't that be fighting games?

The closest thing to cheating top player was kqly, and he was exposed almost immediately. Even when his ban was lifted three iirc years later, he disappeared from pro scene.

What kinda special retard are you? At time of their cheating they were T1

kys mutt

Yeah.

Attached: sfv.webm (1920x1080, 2.33M)

They're all cheating. It's like the Olympics where everyone is secretly doping. It's just part of the competition now. The only way you'll beat your cheating opponent is if you cheat yourself. It's a crappy situation.

It's fucking irrelevant if someone was top tier 4 years ago, when OP is posting a video from yesterday. Keep clinging to the past you fucking moron, it doesn't mean shit right now.

There are cheats installed directly into the mice themselves that drastically lower the DPI of your mouse when your crosshair is over an enemy player. Unless someone plays with over the top sense, it doesn't look like aim locking or snapping and it's really hard to tell.

Cheating is fucking rampant in the OWL and NA CSGO, but the cheats are basically undetectable without dumping the memory of each players mouse before each game because they run through the mouse's software process (logitech gaming software or razer synapse for example).

>nononono people magically stopped cheating and doping if the last big name was 4 years ago!
>even though detection is now worse and prizes are bigger
sure retard

>detection is now worse than 4 years ago
>most posts in thread saying how technology has gone forward

Jesus fucking christ already

ya i heard about this thru some friends involved in the overwatch league

basically blizz knows but are too scared to go public bc of all the money invested and no one would take overwatch seriously again

>using aimlock to throw a game
not everyone is brainlet like you, op

>technology has gone forward
which always makes detecting malicious pieces of code harder

If that's case then they walk forward hand in hand. It doesn't make no fucking difference.

>If that's case then they walk forward hand in hand. It doesn't make no fucking difference.
Cheating has bigger budget than finding cheats on some mice user

Sure thing buddy I'll take a complete fucking retard's word for granted.

This. If anyone thinks big gaming orgs care about anything more than how to make the most money, you're wrong.

The "best" cheats are directly funded by the biggest orgs. Winning=Better brand=More sponsors=More money

of course you could at least google the thing but youre just too fucking stupid for that

stewie and most/all of that ex c9 lineup are known cheaters
its like wresting, you know its bs but its more fun if you choose to believe

youtu.be/gRWjd6o4LO4

Ironic given you're going overly cynical and childish over the fact that someone beats you in a video game.

>Ironic given you're going overly cynical and childish over the fact that someone runs faster
>Ironic given you're going overly cynical and childish over the fact that someone swims faster
>Ironic given you're going overly cynical and childish over the fact that someone runs faster
Okay kid

Attached: Tyson_Gay_Berlin_2009-2.jpg (285x412, 23K)

I've seen pros in 1.6 and source do stuff even crazier than that.
Nobody's cheating, especially now a bunch of lower tier pros got caught.

Imagine being a silver on MM, not knowing anything about modern CS and then go call pros cheaters. I guess it looks like cheating when you're a brainlet on Yea Forums who never made it out of 64 tick MM servers. Its sad.

Yep. These people played cs for two decades, even a monkey will shoot like a cheater after such time.

>shoot like cheaters
why is every cheater denialist so bad at cs that they dont know basic edge that cheating provides

It's noobs who's seeing cheaters everywhere, they simply can't accept that someone is better than them.

Attached: 1422081282874.gif (395x322, 2.44M)

Attached: 1416939039319.jpg (555x639, 32K)

>big name csgo players have to much on the line to cheat.
You can't be this fucking retarded, right? This is just bad baiting for the sake of (you)s, right?

>Maybe graduate High School before making your next post?
The saddest part is that you'll never realise the irony of your post.

>this entire post
Post the proof of the cheating. That's literally all anyone has to say.
But go ahead and speculate on so called insanely subtle cheats that are undetectable.
You spit in the face of Aristotle and you should feel ashamed.

>But go ahead and speculate on so called insanely subtle cheats that are undetectable.
Not that user but those are already linked in this thread

See hackathon

Technology going forward is a double edged sword?
Or is that too hard to understand?
You know next gen aimbots will be virtual neural nets that are basically undetectable since they inject nothing and have zero interaction with programs. And will basically play the game for you like a pro would emulating human actions making it impossible to separate actions from a cheater from the legit.
The only way to counter these neural net aimbots when they become functional would be unrealistic things like having pre built operating systems for games alongside locking all other software except from the game itself alongside blatant nsa level spyware intrusion.
So more or less impossible and unrealistic.
So when neural network aimbots start functioning FPS games will no longer be able to stop aimbotters.

the only "cheating" I think CAN occur is match fixing by admins. They see the odds can turn a decent profit so they manipulate the server or hitreg somehow.

Also throwing in general is still a massive thing. Just look up the GG.Bet tournament between NaVi and North (both GG.Bet sponsored) in London. Fishy as fuck.

Ever wonder why eSports allow gamers to bring their own usb mice/keyboards?

>So when neural network aimbots start functioning FPS games will no longer be able to stop aimbotters.
Already a thing sempai

I swear neural net is a buzzword like AI was in 90s, people think it's like some magic. They have very limited use because not every task can be properly formalized.

It's still speculative to say that X is cheating.
Yes, cheats like Mice injections exist.
Yes, there is motivation to cheat if the individually is ethically aligned with that endeavor.
But physical evidence, such as recording of gameplay and collection of the hardware/software, needs to be presented to say that someone is cheating or has cheated.

The entire point of OP is saying that pro CS players are cheaters. They MUST use some kind of cheat. And that cheat, or any cheat allegedly used by pro players, is undetectable.
(Though it's detectable by OP, I guess)

I will contradict myself slightly to make an anecdotal based argument.
If you play enough of a game, you will know when someone is cheating, or have information they shouldn't have. It's a feeling that can be validated by further data gathering.

The only people who can detect cheaters without the assist of a program, are other pro players.
Anyone can say someone is suspicious, but you better have proof (at least a videoclip) if you accuse someone of hacking/cheating.

They are checked.

>They have very limited use because not every task can be properly formalized.
Aiming in game is a limited usecase and already done.

youtube.com/watch?v=lK6E8nFBfgM

Neural networks would need wallhacks to be peak efficient. Without you would lose to positioning if you have poor game sense.
It would help if you had good game sense though.

This is actual dog shit.
Humans aim faster than that.

Also, you'd still look blatant as fuck. No one aims like that.

He's doing some prefiring and he's snapping to typical positions, but if he's using aimlock he's got a great one with significant pixel randomization.

This not even master guardian level(which is below medium). Also it didn't address shooting with full-auto guns.

Evidence this has ever happened:
>Dude trust me

hurr durr flusha cheats xD

>it's the every pro player cheats in cs:go meme
can anybody name a better meme here?

Attached: 1524983481501.png (614x614, 31K)

Duh, its early stage and done by some random faggot I picked off net. Iv seen better neural aimbots than that though. Couldnt find the posts from the said forum though

However it exists and is rapidly improving. No naysayer can claim that these things wont be an issue in 5 or 10 years

>There was that they dude from Optic India who used aim but they're a new team.
That wasn't a major, it was a local indian LAN qualifier.

where can I find a mouse that vibrates when enemies are near/I'm aiming at them through a wall?

>le cs:go player are cheating
>but fight games nigger or chinks in RTS are not cheating they are 100% legit

They'd just ban people who are 100% accurate

DYI

CS is a good game

AI doesnt have to be 100% accurate though. Current aimbots arent either

EZ 4 ENCE

Just play on ESEA

but i'm brainlet

the best competitive game for sure after Quake 3 died.

I played this game semi-pro. Got good enough that I was accused of hacking in public servers, and usually kicked or banned. Then CSGO introduced MM and still I get kicked for "cheating."
Now I have carpal tunnel and i'm shit.
God it's so laughable how bad you all are and think pros are cheating.

How? I don't believe that for a second.

CS is a magical game where if you land consistent HS you are cheating for some reason

Whether or not the pros cheat, CSGO betting is definately a scam if nothing is at stake.

How is this thread this big?

Fucking hell Yea Forums...

>NA CSGO
Then how come NA can't win?

because aim assist can only get you so far

you cant win if you're positioning is shit and the enemy is 10 steps ahead of you

>you're
why did i type that

kill me

>use aimlocks
>still lose
TL are big cucks.

Its funny, Stewie tries to do godlike shots and wallbangs but gets btfo by finnish position

When will they ever learn?
youtube.com/watch?v=cFuzCRxyHIk

>People not realizing that you can sense the presence of enemies after playing for long enough because you can literally calculate in your head which tactic enemy would use and how long it will take them to poke their head out of cover.

Yea Forums is only good at jrpgs.

How FUCKING retarded do you have to be to think anyone would ever even attempt to cheat at a major. Seriously are you mentally ill? And there has never been a single player that's even tier 2 that has banned on LA. The most notable example ever would literally be forsaken the Indian player, but after that never anyone of relevance. The closest would be KQLY but that it was only at a local French LAN. Come on retard name ONE example that your tinfoil infested head has. And Sf? he threw, never any proof that he cheated.

I remember few years ago reading that in CSGO big tournaments they tell in advance which model mouse they use and they are handed one in the actual tournament

totally false
people still use that old microsoft mouse which I doubt they could find factory new copies of

the way they defend them is hilarious too
>DUDE IT'S ALL REFLEXES
>LOOK AT DAT SPEED GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME XD
pathetic

>literally looks directly at the enemy through the wall
>nobody says anything
LMFAO what a joke

>local French LAN
Yep, only place they check anymore. Big majors are corrupt as fuck

VACsucks

What do you mean by "check"? He was VAC'd automatically.

>he doesnt know
They turn VAC off at majors

>people cheat in CSGO, here's a video clearly showing proof
>THERES NO CHEATING SHOW ME PROOF YOU HAVENT SHOWED ME ANYTHING YOU PILE OF GARBAGE YOU JUST SUCK GITGUD NOOB
CSGO kids in a nutshell. All afraid of getting outed as a fucking cheater in Cheating: The Game.

That video didn't prove anything though, lucky wallbangs and sprays through smoke happen all the time in CSGO. Hell even in that video, which was a highlight reel, you see them miss more of those shots they fired through walls and smoke than they landed. If you played CSGO or similar games like Siege and also weren't terrible you would know that this stuff was normal and would have likely pulled plenty of "sketchy" shots yourself.

>I dont play cs or anything but these guys are definitely cheating

Attached: 557a2e402237c2ee673868a9ac87c4f7.png (534x536, 342K)

I dunno anything about cs but if I spent all day every single day playing this game for years and make money off of it playing like that seems pretty normal

It's literally impossible for bad players to distinguish cheaters from insanely good players.

I'm not saying that the pros never cheat but it's hilarious how many people try to take a single 'suspicious' clip as proof of cheating, even better if it's something like OP's
>HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK HE POINTED HIS MOUSE NEAR THE ONE PLACE WHERE HE KNEW THE OPPONENTS WERE GOING TO COME FROM AND THEN AIMED AT THEM WHEN THEY SHOWED THEMSELVES

If you've played the game for any length of time it's almost guaranteed that you could collect a whole bunch of 'suspicious' snippets from your own gameplay that would make mongs like you swear that you're cheating your ass off.

>take a potshot into smoke and get a lucky headshot? cheating
>reposition your mouse and quickly return to the angle you were holding? you flicked it over someone who was halfway across the map while you were doing it. cheating
>did you literally just get a good flick shot? cheating
>wallbanging a door from left to right and stitch someone up? nevermind that you were doing that specifically because you didn't know where they were, your mouse followed them as they ran out and ran back into cover, you big cheater
>take a blind shot and dink that faggot who sits in that same corner every round? inhuman reflexes, must be a triggerbot
>check another angle right before a flash comes over the wall that you were just looking at? hax

Now all of these could be evidence of cheating, but that's the key word, evidence. In a game with maps as small and focused as CS coincidences like that are bound to occur even with players who have no idea what they're doing, and proving that it isn't just a coincidence when you're dealing with pros who have insanely better aim and far more prevalent map/game awareness is going to be an absolute motherfucker.

on the note of csgo, ive won 10 consecutive games and i still havent ranked up. everyone im versing is gn1+ and im usually the only sem. god damn this is so annoying. and beforehand was was usually 66% wr for recent matches (30 or so)

is the ending showing other cheaters or something?

This is why I stopped following the scene a year or two ago. These fuckers were getting too suspicious

playing any game for tens of thousands of hours does in fact make you this good in most cases.

this looks pretty bad and only looks cool because of the overlay. im currently doing data science in one of my units so im thinking of making a aimbot based on data i collect from player movement, and add in a randomiser based off pro miss rates. the main issue i have though is finding data that isnt smoothed by low tickrate demos. if anybody knows and would like to share some info

Here's the thing, randos sometimes look at a random wall a player may be behind on the other side of the map, but 1) they're shitters with bad crosshair placement, not professionals and 2) they don't just snap to the head clean

There is no reason a pro would randomly snap to a part of a wall they can't shoot through and no enemies can advance on their position from.

Yeah, tracking heads trough walls when 100k is on the line is natural :^)
Automatic turns when silent opponent is within radius x too is natural

lmao go back to silver mm scrubs obviously you're just trash unlike me :^)

>Yeah, tracking heads trough walls when 100k is on the line is natural :^)
>Automatic turns when silent opponent is within radius x too is natural
what? all i said is i still havent ranked up after so many +ve games

There is really no point in cheating at LANs, the players get most of their revenue by monthly salary and sponsors. The main prize is mostly just prestige at this point. Some the organizations pay as well as 10k month

S1mple has been banned earlier in his career.

Yes, that shit happens. You drag your crosshair along a lot of walls and you'll inevitably end up lining up with someone. If you have multiple angles to cover you'll check between them and occasionally catch someone trying to sneeki breeki you. Like I said, that stuff can be evidence of cheating, but it's not proof on it's own.

Maybe the cheaters in your team are getting banned. The victory won't count so you won't rank up.

i know thats a valid thought but from the vac check i did the only people that have been banned are ones on the enemy teams in a few different matches

>Download ban checker for steam
>10% of players I've played with have been banned
>Statistically cheater in every match

I stopped playing ever since

Maybe they're just lifting their mouse as they turn around?

link me fampai

Just to reset to their previous aim? Really? Pro is just going to arbitrarily look at a wall no enemies can advance from/can't be shot through and back to where he was looking just to "lift his mouse".

Or he's toggling to know player rotations.

I don't think the mechanics are known but it's also theorised you have to be a consistent top scorer and earning lots of stars every match. If you are just coasting by playing averagely you tend to get stuck.

>dude let's just lower the price of significantly better rifles to the same price as that of the most used rifles without changing their stats to balance this out at all
Valve have no fucking clue what they're doing

>"I have no arguments so I'll flip the discution: The Post"

So they're either blatantly cheating in a venue that is constantly recording both their screen and their mouse movements via booth cam and somehow no one has caught any discrepancy there, or they're lifting their mouse to return it to a more neutral position and occasionally their crosshair ends up over someone's head for a second, which just seems horribly unlikely given that enemies have about three ways to attack any given site and there's no way they'd think to look in those general directions. If we're going to assume they're cheating we also have to assume they're at least half ass subtle about it to have not gotten found out yet, and toggling a hard lock on is about the least subtle way you could figure out enemy positions.

Or it's plenty subtle when the world is full of slobbering retards like you who try and concoct half baked examples as to why it's not cheating.

Don't bother trying to reason with CSGO's obtuse, dumb ass fuck ranking system. 8 wins in a row as SMFC and no global. The worst part is that 2 months later they did the ranking update and we dropped to LEM after A FUCKING WIN. I downloaded the demo manager a few months after that and found out an average of 1 and 3 gets had someone from the VAC'd within 4 months of playing. Yeah we had a few cheater randos on our team but it was almost always us facing a cheater, not the other way around. Matchmaking is a joke now, you either get someone on you're team who walls or you pray you get enough wins in games with no hackers on the other team.