What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Attached: file.png (1200x662, 1000K)

*leans back*

not cool

he's dope

Attached: 1480388729517.png (1064x735, 447K)

Not great, not bad either. Shares some similarities with Miguel. Doesn't belong in Tekken, but he's here. 3 weeks and everyone will drop him like Noctis.

I don't appreciate being able to read that in his voice.

Tekkenfags, how come you don't like guest characters? Or is it just Negan? I don't follow TWD or Tekken.

Absolute pleb filter.
Every "pro" who says he's Miguel with a bat can instantly be disregarded.
Also super fun to play and JDM/Negan is absolute based, regardless what you think of the show.
So happy he's in and i will bash in waifu shitters left and right for the next months.

kino
Thank you Harada I can hear the weebs seethe when they pull the plug.

LOOKS GOOD

SOUNDS GOOD

>no kiryu
meh i stopped playing a long time ago

Attached: index.jpg (277x160, 9K)

wait for season 3

Guest are usually a cool addition, the problem is season 1 was nothing but guest who also didn't play like regular Tekken characters. They felt weird and people got pissed for buying a season pass to get Mugen characters, instead of legacies and /or their old mains.
No one is mad about Negan, since this season had 5 more Tekken characters.
If season 3 continues this trend, i wouldnt mind getting Erin Brockovich, as long as we also get 5 normal characters.

Based

Attached: mfw killing baitsu.jpg (450x302, 61K)

Because half of our guest characters make no fucking sense. This is Tekken, not mugen or smash.

lmao no you wont. Let me guess you saw he can not be parried by Asuka's b+2+3 and think you are just going to swing through everyone? No.

>people who ask for kiryu dont play the game
Had a feeling that that was the case..

re-read my post you dounce
I got tired of online play and no locals near me

I play the game

What the fuck are you babbling about? Negan is an absolute machine, just take his back 1+2, +4 on block and counter launcher. His reach is insane and i literally get in his unbreakable throw in every fucking match i've played with him.
Sorry you are just shit at the game. Stick to Sleep Fighter, my dude.

I still can't understand how anyone want this generic ass character in Tekkn.

>What the fuck are you babbling about? Negan is an absolute machine

he's "ok" user chill out.

>the thing he's best at is fist fighting
>learned a ton of techniques from various styles
>has fought in underground martial arts tournaments
>wouldn't look out of place in tekken
yeah who knows why some one would want Kiryu in

Attached: 8db4b73b9fb9c0c99af9d73b9f9a60afb0e17f217121a2e799eb40952e81951f.png (500x288, 196K)

>i have been playing a first day DLC character that other people cannot lab unless they play for him and have been dunking on a bunch of blue ranks
>this means YOU are just shit at the game sorry buddy

I have had no problems dealing with memgen. Just because a bunch of blues have been falling for your dumb low parry doesn't mean hes good. Sorry.

Because they don't play Tekken

>i dont like him so they dont play the game

Yeah user, all of us REEEAAAAL tekken players were fucking pumped for Noctis. Literally the most requested ever.

He looks like Kayuza, if Kazuya were a normal person.
Boring as fuck. He's untoasted whitebread on an all you can eat bbq.
Literally every single Baki character would be 1000 times more interesting, even Memetobe.

dread fuck outta here.

But I do. I wish they'd import more KoF characters because that series is fucking dead. Angel, Leona, Rugal, Terry, Kim, Mature, Vice, Iori, come on in lads and ladettes.