Devil Survivor

Which route did you go for in your first playthrough?
You didn't become YHVH's boytoy, did you?

Attached: 1489615861182.png (500x592, 282K)

NEUTRAL

I went with best boy Naoya, of course.

Attached: __black_frost_kihara_atsurou_mochizuki_mari_naoya_nikaidou_tadashi_and_others_megami_ibunroku_devil_ (885x470, 141K)

i went with the fluffy star

Attached: rabbit.png (489x353, 78K)

why was the dialog in this cartoon so quirky,fast paced and a slightly ahead of its time for the era compared to other childrens cartoons?

i thought you were talking about devil survivor for a moment

I did Gin/Haru's route first, but Naoya was the best one.

Attached: 1422993652089.png (151x162, 28K)

Anime can't hold a candle to its writing.

Attached: image.png (626x389, 46K)

Why are you talking about both anime and cartoons in a thread about a video game, back to Yea Forums or Yea Forums you freak

i did because fuck demons

Attached: Best end.png (629x444, 118K)

The only SMT game where I directly went chaos instead of neutral.

>that passive aggressive email from Betatron

The Law route in DeSu 1 is actually pretty good thoigh.

I thought of the devil survivor 2 anime for a moment.
Fuck you.

Just started playing, how much do the routes vary in difficulty?

The routes only come into play near the end of the game depending on your choices
That said Law and Chaos routes have a difficulty spike

LAW ending is the most kino
Yuzu ending is also pretty kino

Yuzu's is the easiest

Attached: 6382BDA4-2A51-49B2-903E-7F48CDCA34B3.jpg (300x393, 36K)

Yuzu route is probably the easiest one.
Neutral routes are ok-ish for a first run.
Both law and chaos have some pretty high difficult spike.

Attached: 33BE2FCF-EDA7-4C1C-80E2-15E8D3423F89.jpg (886x610, 333K)

I want to date Atsuro.

Attached: image.jpg (640x857, 135K)

Jungo still best boy.

Truly the best boy

Attached: 5E4137F0-5717-4E2C-A9DD-2FC1603D2AAF.jpg (800x791, 197K)

My boyfriend Psyduck is so cute!

Attached: 57792710_p22.png (700x770, 485K)

I disagree but I respect your opinion

I want to fuck this alien

he has second best outfit next to Rabbit

Attached: jungo 2.png (1000x1000, 259K)

Devil Survivor 3 when.

How did they get away with combining Evangelion and Persona?

Attached: Septentriones.jpg (500x500, 103K)

I went Chaos as always and I'm not embarassed to say that I cheated because the massive leap in difficulty was horrible, and fuck if I would spend hours and hours grinding for levels just to finish the game.

>Do Naoya's route
>Chaos rep and usual "edgelord" are joining, not surprising
>All the moralfags leave, not surprising
>Oh shit Atsuro is sticking with me? What a bro
>Wait why is the school nurse coming along?
>Black Frost? What the fuck?
Naoya's route had a pretty fucking neat party.

>Atsuro follows you regardless of what route you take
A real bro.

Naoya's party was pretty based. I liked that Mari was down to kill people on the 8th day if you wished so but Kaido kicks her out of the party then.

Even when she gets kicked out she's still going around trying to convince everyone that what you're doing is a necessary evil and to help you out if you can. What a girl.

By not having the characters be full of angst

In the original game I went with the neutral route. I liked it actually.

In the Overclocked I did the Law Route and the run away with Yuzu that dumb bitch route.

Both were actually really good in overclocked. Never finished chaos though.

Bitch, I'm Jesus.

Also, this game has the better story, but 2 had the better gameplay.

Devil Survivor 2 was fucking shit but it had better characters. That SMT had the most fujo bait in the entire franchise, so much it earned itself an anime.
DS1 had some weak ass party members that I barely remember but the plot was easily better.

Naoya in the original was pretty standard Chaos. Fuck angels were gonna fight God.
Overclocked game him two variations of his 8th day on how you prepare to fight God, either you rally the people to gain their support and convince them that the angels are the true dicks, even the law rep, or go full WURLD OF STR and force and fear monger the people into submission to obey and give their support while killing anything and anyone who gets in your way.

>so much it earned itself an anime
and the anime was a piece of shit
also 2 was pretty good just not on the level of 1
except Ronaldo, that guy sucks

I just didnt like the plot.
It was literally a copy of Evangelion, down to the bosses designs.
Pretty much stayed for the waifus as they were all top tier.

Attached: fumimain.jpg (500x500, 148K)

Amane route.

As everyone has already pointed out, DeSu1 had a better story while DeSu2 had better gameplay and the characters were more memorable, Fumi especially was top tier.

Attached: 1495581727808.png (509x504, 228K)

I did my wife's route and nothing else.
Fuck Chaosfags and netrualfags.

Attached: 426930ca9f095b3777333715891b848a.jpg (800x1000, 203K)

> Come into this thread and now feel like doing the other routes

I did Akane first unfortunately. It was partly because I fucked up but it was worth it to make Metatron during Naoya's route and have the fucker help create a new demon king

Undoubtedly the best written route thanks to the 8th day. Naoya actually got his redemption arc.

>HO
>HMMMMMMM
Why did the angels have such ridiculous voice acting?

>not turning off the voice acting at first opportunity

Attached: 1475624355846.png (400x240, 87K)

You better have learned to break the game by the time you get to the turning point for Chaos because otherwise you're either going to hit a brick wall or rely on AI rng to win.

I ended up doing all the routes, but I'm pretty sure I started with Law and finished with Chaos.
I'm glad they didn't pander to neutralfags this time, law/chaos was far more fun/satisfying.
Didn't quite manage to 100% the sequel unfortunately, the extra routes you have to do for the second campaign was just too much, I burned out. It was also an excellent game nonetheless

Attached: WP_20190301_23_07_01_Pro.jpg (3264x1840, 2.48M)

That moment when you lose all demons at the very final boss of Gin/Haru's route was horrifying. I'm such a dumbass for not seeing it coming and putting some healing abilities in my leaders.

Attached: __mochizuki_mari_megami_ibunroku_devil_survivor_drawn_by_yoshida_sei__6bcb5a1df852b10a8dadf7ce60a5ec (594x800, 331K)

>Best written
>Everyone has the moral intelligence of a child
>Bad people are bad, so tell them to stop being bad, now everyone in the world is more bad

The only "good" writing in it is just talking to Naoya, the two for a much better route.

Law then Chaos. IMO DeSu has the best Law ending in terms of MegaTen games. It actually managed to convince me, a chaosfag, to go Law.

I just murdered everyone in the game. I don't remember which route that was supposed to be.It was pretty neat.

I dropped this on day 5 because I wanted to get all skills from some battle but fucking AI keeps killing each other

God imagine if you relied on Black Frost as one of your heroes as well, that would be hee-horrifying

Attached: 394819.png (512x384, 78K)

Didn't especially like her in the original but in record breaker she was easily best girl. I think her VA made me diamonds and she was really good in the Triangulum week.

But hey I unironically enjoyed the anime so maybe I just have shit taste.

Attached: 1510681071462.jpg (400x554, 142K)

I liked her in both the original and RB. Never watched the anime.

Attached: Io_crying.png (1051x686, 631K)

King of Demons+Warlord

She was one of the things the anime didn't ruin, amusingly enough.

>tfw final team in DeSu2 RB was Yamato, Alcor and Miyako for maximum Bunny Fanclub Power

>DeSu

Attached: 1527268516184.png (1732x4370, 3.05M)

>But hey I unironically enjoyed the anime
It had it's good moments, but making Yamato go 300% edge and turning Ronaldo into a dindu nuffin pacifist that doesn't kill was an odd thing to do.

Attached: Yamato.jpg (1007x778, 274K)

>actually having convictions
lmao

Attached: 1535420049610.png (1732x4078, 3.51M)

Ironically, the Triangulum arc has Yamato lose most of his edge (and is actually quite a bro) but ends up getting wanked to the point that he might as well be a secondary MC.

>Spends who knows how long in the Astrolabe fighting off undying creatures while trying to fix the MC's existence
>Is the only one who can stand up to Arcturus and Miyako because of Dragon Stream
>Beating Arcturus was supposed to be Alcor's job, but Yamato ends up picking up the slack because Alcor is an incompetent jobber
>His ending is the canon one, and its actually the happiest ending

I did Yuzu's route because she was the cutest.

I did Gin's route first because I'm a total fucking neutralfag

I did Gin's route because he was best looking boy.
I was not ready for that last day