Top: soul

top: soul
bottom: soulless

Attached: 7thvs8th.jpg (1280x1354, 296K)

I like the XBONE design a lot.

(You)

Both Zoomer

Attached: 1549505718815.jpg (2590x4061, 1.27M)

>wii u is nowhere to be found on the pic
>tfw i fell for the wii u meme

Attached: 1534967941684.png (924x918, 1.05M)

(You)mer

What am I if I had a GBC/GBA, Xbox/PS1 and XP?

top era was fucking horrible. one good game per 2 years, maybe per year at best. birth of microtransactions and online play/esports, i can go on forever

>one good game per 2 years
you just have shit taste

Modern consoles are better and you're just old and don't have time or energy to play games anymore so you yearn for a bygone era.

PSP was a trash failure of a console. 3DS superceded everything the DS was built to do. Wii is a dust collector. PS3 was the biggest Sony flop not called the Vita. Xbox 360 is literally Red Ring of Death: the console.

I'm so fucking glad to be living and enjoying games in the year 2019 instead of being a sad nostalgiafag.

Replace the Switch with the Wii U and you'll be right.

Mid-late millennial

ps3 had no gaem, 360 was halo and gears of war, wii had the best of the bunch but flooded with bargain bin trash, original ds/dslite was just a minimal upgrade to the gba.

Now here is the tricky part.
What if I started at 2005?
I mean I know I played pre-2005 but to what extent I can't remember.

yo momma

The Xbox 360 is one of the shittiest looking consoles ever. The Wii is pretty bad too. The first gen ps3 is not bad though, and the DS is based.
Talking purely on looks here.

>avacado on toast
I really hate that retard hipsters made avacados popular because now I can't buy them without the price jacked up

Attached: PS2_Xbox_Gamecube.jpg (987x548, 73K)

>tfw you never got to play these games because you were poor and youre just a kid
>have a job now
>able to play new games now
>talk about how good they are
>tfw youre called a zoomer

Attached: 1526840715561.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Old good
New Bad

Attached: FIMPM06FBVHDX7J.SMALL.jpg?auto=webp&width=984.jpg (984x738, 43K)

you mean to say

>consoles I'm nostalgic for because I grew up with them
bottom
>consoles that make be bitter because people younger than me are growing up with them

retard

7th gen is easily more soulless but that's still not saying much.

Attached: 1cff62b95b690dbca427bf7f6e8d12b2e5add23221b90c8f5f7512fe63c9b9ec.png (1000x1200, 623K)

A zoomer behind the times?

ds always felt cheap to me, maybe i just didnt have the right games. gba was way more awesome

>Wii U games
>Wii games
>GC games
>N64 games
>NES
>SNES
>Sega Master System, Mega Drive, Mega-CD
>Game Boy
>Game Boy Color
>Game Boy Advance
>Nintendo DS
>PSX
"""""meme"""""""

you just exposed your level of underage

Man I was a broke ass bitch as a kid, my friends had n64 and ps1, for whatever reason we had nes and sega genesis, metroid and shinobi for both, then when everyone had ps2/xbox/gamecube, we had just got around to n64, at least I had a gba I won in a drawing contest when it came out, but even then I only had spiderman and metal slug advance, and an old ass pc that could barely play duke nukem 3d. I had to sell bottles for anything I wanted, but honestly I used the money for lego sets and cassette tapes, I still remember my friends dad being such an autist for DVD
>its so clear lil user, this is shanghai noon, look, they have the making of and everything
He had an HDTV before I even heard if it, he was based as fuck

Attached: 1551329824303.png (809x867, 543K)