Being a wagecuck gamer is pretty comfy, ya know

Being a wagecuck gamer is pretty comfy, ya know
I'm never bored due to my day to day life being a challenge, and then there's the reward for me in my PC every night.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (250x235, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-fd-5CGHvs
youtu.be/_W8Mv7wYvPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=U-fd-5CGHvs

congrats :)

>tfw so sick of my job I might just quit and go homeless and live in my car instead

It's so damn boring

>mcdonalds-tier wagecuck
>day to day is a challenge
the absolute state of wagies

Attached: wagie cagie.jpg (2000x2000, 1.37M)

youtu.be/_W8Mv7wYvPk

guys i lost my job at kohls why wont no one hire me its been two months

Must be great not striving for anything in life beyond basic survival and distraction.

More power to you pleb, you make the rest of us rich as fuck.

it's a challenge for me because I lack people skills and pretty much anything that has to do with using my hands

i really love rping as a neet even tho im a wagie. it really pisses people off on this board. lol.

Retailers don't look for much help this time of year. Go do manual labor.

Top freaking LOL!

I hate being a paralegal.

whats your job?

I really can't help it. I don't have any interests or skills. I just don't understand how people find stuff other than video games fun.

How the fuck do you even get manual labor jobs?

Same here, although I’m a contractor so I can work however much as I please. It’s fun watching wagies seethe at neets.

>Oh boy, I can't wait to get home and play video games!
>Sit refreshing Yea Forums until 3 AM
>Sleep
>Go to work
>Oh boy, I can't wait to get home and play video games!

Attached: 1550625057702.gif (420x234, 280K)

Uh oh I missed the toilet again! Clean it up wagie!
>But I'm not the janito-
Clean it up!
>But the cleaning supplies are covered in pee
Clean it up or you're fired! You're already late for mandatory team building karaoke dance night.

Go hang out with the spics by home depot

you apply

they'll take anyone, the trick is actually being able to put up with doing it everyday.

I actually am the janitor though lol

I really want to quit my current part time job, always wanted to be a writer but the freelance writing site I signed up for refused all of my applications for various gigs. Do people just not contract college-age people?

Attached: dl7o4sb3hej21.jpg (700x1979, 164K)

I get to go back to that kind of grind in a few weeks when the snow is gone and the temps are above freezing for more than a few days. I fucking dread spring/summer.
Gotten so used to being able to pursue my hobbies on my own time and only having to do anything when it snow.

Wage cuck'd 13 years.

Got fired cause I followed a shoplifter out.

Now I stream to the void hoping one day to live off youtube.

I got 8 years before I run out of savings.

>you apply
Yes but where? I can't even think of any manual labor jobs that exist anywhere that isn't rural as fuck.

How old are you now?

8 years? You either live of nothing or you might as well consider retirement.

>*Somehow takes a shit in the toilet paper holder.*
Clean it up!
>*Leaves an apple in the toilet so when it motion sensor flushes it sprays shitty piss water all over the stall.*
Clean it up!
>*Makes a smiley face out shit covered toilet paper on the ceiling.*
Clean it up!
>*Stuffs shit inside the stall lock*
Clean it up! Buy more vidya and fund the companies I pirate from!

Are you good at greasing the wheel, good with people, and an under represented minorty or woman. Then you might have a good shot. But you have to actively search for people that can give you an oppurtunity.

I haven't bought a game since the ps2 era lol

Not tellin'

I'm minimalistic so I saved like a mad man.

>live as a NEET for 4 months
>about to have to start a job finally

Attached: 1551004892511.png (386x594, 91K)

I'm good with people at social events but not really 1 on 1, and I am filthy hispanic. Probably just shooting into the void here but would you have any clue as to where I should start looking?

Most people seem to spend an exorbitant amount of money on seemingly nothing. I honestly don't understand how so many people with full time jobs struggle to make ends meet.