Play Tales of Symphonia

Play Tales of Symphonia

Attached: tales of symphonia.jpg (536x900, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJl7WID7FJQ
youtu.be/gSg99hVCfrA
youtu.be/eFI4ugksbVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would if it was on Switch.

I already did. Beat it on PC

Attached: 37005210_p8.jpg (480x688, 227K)

Again?

I think it is the hardest game to go back to if you have ever played something like Abyss, Vesperia or Xillia. It has been YEARS since I've played Tales, but I want to replay Vesperia DE before anything else. Maybe if I like the new title Bamco announces. God knows I won't if they go back to shit like Zestiria/Berseria.

Attached: D0gd3bYUYAA06p_.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Cute.

Attached: DIVGuvSUQAAf0W1.png orig.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

youtube.com/watch?v=dJl7WID7FJQ

SHEENUTS A SHIT

Why is there a floating head making Colette feel bad?

I would if they released it on PS4 already. They should've just dumped all the games on all current consoles like how SE is doing it with FF

>God knows I won't if they go back to shit like Zestiria/Berseria.
I still go back to Berseria very frequently just because I love how it feels to play, but right now I'm juggling Xillia 2 and Vesperia DE in NG+ yet again. I love this series, dude. Every single game except Zestiria is fantastic.

What are your thoughts on Tempest?

Already did. Real good

Attached: 1551407746821.png (280x450, 59K)

Good for you. I haven't played all titles, haven't touched Zestiria, Legendia, Tempest, or Hearts, but Graces F and Berseria left a really bad taste in my mouth, and after consideration I find most the series mediocre. Vesperia and the jap only titles are the really gems to me.

I'm playing it right now.
*ahem*
FUCK DESIANS AND FUCK HALF-ELVES

Based

Kocis is always watching and it make Colette uncomfortable.

Attached: D0f4dLYV4AEzkXW.jpg (1200x900, 123K)

i have, many times. i'll play it again though because sheena a best

No, i don't like the art style, especially the portraits

I played it on gamecube when it was current
How well has it held up over time?

I already did. It was good. I liked it a lot.

>liked Sheena as a kid
>playing through the game again recently since 10+ years
>quickly reminded she's voiced by Jennifer Hale

It physically hurt me.

Attached: 1547916193699.png (244x192, 19K)

You don't like Jennifer Hale?

Attached: scan drewlon.jpg (270x187, 4K)

i don't know who jennifer hale is, but sheena is my favorite girl from any game regardless

Voice actor. Femshep, Naomi and Emma from MGS, Samus Aran (Prime), Bastila, and a ton of cartoons. She's one of the most well-known female voice actors.

>not playing with the japanese dub
Why would you torture yourself like that? I'm glad the PC version gives you a choice between Jap and Eng VAs

hm, i've never had any issues with her voice then. i wonder what user's issue was

I'm sick of her since ME2 and SWTOR

Attached: 1482117954787.jpg (189x114, 11K)

Dawn of the New World is not good

better than berseria.

youtu.be/gSg99hVCfrA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Man, I love her big huge, smile

Attached: smile.jpg (480x640, 157K)

It's a pretty one.

Attached: 1469345594855.jpg (1280x1810, 428K)

I want to touch it

Attached: 18480875.jpg (480x640, 411K)

Are we still talking about the smile?

YES!

Attached: 32998072_p3.jpg (480x640, 159K)

Who is this semen demon?

god I just want to get her pregnant and drink her milk

I couldn't finish Abyss or Vesperia the first time I played them, yet I've beaten Symphonia around 5 times.
The combat and visuals have definitely aged though.

Torpedo tits = best tits.
Tales of Symphonia is a shit game though. Take off your nostalgia glasses.

Attached: SomeSpiffyBarracuda.webm (960x720, 680K)

Symphonia moves at a generally better pace. I like Vesperia but it peaks and valleys something firece and it takes a bit before you even get all your movement options

get fucked

Attached: 00404c423512c3a796d3aa026f4d801c298df90b.jpg (390x476, 252K)

It's definitely showing its age in the gameplay and graphics department, but the story and characters hold up really well and it's still a great game overall.

>garbage taste
>posting 3dpd in a 2d thread
how is this not a bannable offence

Play Tales of the Abyss

Attached: 1547176286778.jpg (552x660, 54K)

LUKE! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU BELIEVE YOUR FATHER FIGURE OVER ASSHOLES YOU HATE! EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT FOREVER!
>FON FON FON!
>Let's murder a little retarded girl for a stupid reason!

There I just saved everyone the trouble. Fuck Abyss.

More like Tales of the Abysmal

are her tits actually that big in game, or did the artist just draw them 10x their actual size

They're nowhere near that big in-game. She's just the only girl in the party who even has tits at all so she became the game's resident titcow when it comes to fanart

Sounds like you're just not smart enough to get it

Attached: 1541990731822.jpg (210x240, 19K)

That's fairly scale accurate. She's the most buxom of all the Symphonia girls, and sort of self conscious about it because she doesn't like getting treated like a cheap slut just cause she's got huge tits.

Officially they're pretty big, but the game's chibi-ish models don't really indicate that aside from showing cleavage.

>tales of then
>tales of now

Attached: 1402233368738.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

me on the right

>t. actual retard
Ofiicial art shows her having Somewhere between DD and E cups, the chibi models just don't convey that.

Attached: s45GL8QJuDOyOIw0q1DlpXc1CK0.jpg (600x338, 199K)

Id still like to get more official measurements. Id like to see a ranking from bustiest to flattest. I imagine the top chart would look something like Innez, Sheena, Tear and Judy, in no order after Innez.

Attached: 1469331924143.jpg (960x544, 143K)

I did. A few times, actually. On Cube, later on Dolphin, and I got platinum in PS3 version.

Attached: what's his coffee again.png (500x500, 220K)

I don't because she does the same voice in every game she's in. It's an instant pull out of a game now and I directly associate her with Commander Shepard. It's no longer Sheena but Commander Shepard as a ninja.

I only have the American GameCube copy. As far as I know, I can't change anything voice wise.

lmao

>Mass Effect fag
You're a tit. Her performance and inflection as Sheena are very different and cuter compared to SOLDIER GIRL

Attached: sheena shepard.jpg (250x279, 102K)

[Spoiler]Kratos ending is the only true way to experience the game. It is objectively better than the Zelos ending. [/Spoiler]

Sheena>Raine>Presea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Colette

>stans a fucking english dub VA, and Jennifer hale of them all

Kill
Fuck
Marry
Your Choice

Attached: d992cebd238559bba76965199ce072d4[1].png (462x600, 330K)

>Kiss
>Fuck
>Marry

fixed that for you, edgelord

Fuck Raine and Presea, kill Colette, marry Sheena.

My friend tried lending me her copy of the Tales games but my huge bias against anime keeps pushing me away.

Is it worth looking into?

Attached: article-2274300-1760631E000005DC-899_634x434.jpg (634x434, 62K)

Abyss is better but yeah its worth at least a try

I wanna fuck Sheena

jeez fine sissy

>I will once it's on Switch

Ftfy, and redpilled

Abyss sucks.

Kill Colette
Fuck Sheena
Marry Sheena
Love Sheena

This honestly. I played it like 3 times on Gamecube. my first playthrough was almost 100 hours (which for 13 year old me was a lot). I tried replaying it on Dolphin and the PC port but had issues with both. I'm enjoying Vesperia on Switch a lot so I really wish they ported other older games to it as well.

How rude

Attached: 68015734.jpg (400x568, 40K)

Tasteless

Attached: Tear 7.gif (100x100, 117K)

I would replay it if it had an at least DECENT PC port.
The one we have right now is fucking trash.
I've already replayed it on Dolphin, before you ask.

Isnt there a Tales of Symphonia fix out there?

Kill colette
Fuck Raine
Give Presea a big ol hug
Marry Sheena

All it does is remove the retarded 720p cap.
You're still stuck with 30 fps.

Tear is the only worth while thing about that game. The plot was retarded even by Tales standards.

Kill None
Fuck Presea
Marry Presea

Depends on what you hate about anime. It'd be a good game regardless of art style.

Demon Fang
youtu.be/eFI4ugksbVk

It had a better plot than Vesperia or Symphonia

Vesperia, sure. Vesperia's plot is a complete mess. But Symphonia's plot and characters thrash Abyss.

>The plot was retarded even by Tales standards.
Besides excessive fon use. It wasn't that bad off.

Attached: 42972999_p2.png (600x707, 462K)

I love Tear

Fuck colette
Fuck colette
Fuck colette

Fuck and marry all of them except the pink haired one.

Gayest post in this thread

So do I.

Attached: Tear_5_Arte_-_Tales_of_the_rays_--x-hajmygpNo.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

I did, it was okay. Lloyd and most of the party was boring, the music was less than stellar and the dungeons had too much tedious bullshit. Really overrated but still entertaining.

>plot
perhaps
>characters
i'm sorry, but while Anise and Natalia are low points, the mere existence of Jade, Guy, and Tear win that round.

Guy is the only character in Abyss that can match anyone in Symphonia

Symphonia is a shit game though. Id rather play one of countless Tales games that are better

I at least felt something with the Abyss cast, it wasn't always positive but it was something. The Symphonia cast puts me to sleep.

I once again reiterate
>LUKE HOW DARE YOU TRUST YOUR FATHER FIGURE OVER A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES WHO YOU HATE! YOU'RE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING EVER!

Jade was a cunt who coasted on "LOL IM SUCH A TROLL! HOW WACKT" and is to blame for every bad thing that happened because he was to lazy to fill anyone in on anything for no reason.

To even insinuate Abyss had a better plot than anything is retarded.

Attached: lluke_02.gif (100x100, 109K)

Out of interest, why not Jade?

He's an asshole and everything that happened was his fault.

No, it's ugly and dated as fuck. Abyss is too basic for my liking either. Oldest I'm willing to go is Vesperia.

Yeah okay. That whole part aside. I still don't Abyss's plot was any worse than other Tales titles.

Attached: Dp4LGH7U0AAdDRI.jpg orig.jpg (700x652, 59K)

I played it a billion time, there is nothing more to do.

Its usually the anime tropes and styled humor.

I know that doesn't explain much but can't think of a better way to explain my bias.

Attached: 712p7n9siki01.jpg (1200x800, 305K)

THAT WHOLE PART is a huge load bearing pole in the games story. Luke's entire character basically becomes nothing more than to be a blame lighting rod for shit he had no control over. When the main characters entire motivations and character arc is a god awful mess your story has irreparable problems.

And how about the part where they straight up decide to murder Arietta because "It was her first choice to challenge us to a dual even though she doesn't actually know the truth and her choice was based on a lie and anger. No no we totally shouldn't try and tell her the truth either"

How did it go so right

really low bar

No, it was boring

Are the newer Tales games any good? I've only played Symphonia and the first 2 hours of Graces. Is there a Tales of game guide like the Kirby one? I wouldn't mind playing the older ones either

Vesperia was the last good one. Everything after has been trash.

Damn, what makes Vesperia so good?

Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia was the golden age of nu-tales but some have aged better than others. Some still recommend Xillia and Berseria for combat improvements but the general storytelling and atmosphere take a hit in some places.
Still hard to compare to Eternia or Phantasia.

Not all that much. It's good, but overrated. My personal faves are Symphonia and Berseria.

Not much at all. By good it's just "good". No more, no less.

Attached: 1551063079692.jpg (225x350, 15K)

Once i'm done with Abyss, i will.

i fucking swear every single party member has a "big" twist" or something

Attached: 869a9372678ed959f398cd5a9908fb9f.png (732x774, 291K)

playing Vesperia, does that count?

Attached: -portrait-_Rita.png (608x720, 116K)

To be fair I'd obliterate her pussy

I want to make Rita feel like a woman

Attached: 1531272615837.png (1280x720, 764K)

>fundamentally misunderstands the whole thing with arietta
you really shouldn't be making any commentary on the plot if you think it would have been better to tell her that the only person in her life that she truly cared about and the only one to ever love her was dead and had been replaced by a fake. she was literally lumbering along in her life only continuing on in the hope that she would be able to get back with the original ion. having her die without knowing the truth was merciful.

>tos midget models
>that fucking swimsuit of Sheena stuck to those midget models
Fuck this gay earth

They aren't arousing, but they have soul.

>Guess that we have to get a TOS remake or another non-gatcha Tales of Rayslike game for consoles or a crossover game with Fire Emblem.

Attached: 1518885849707.png (540x558, 334K)

I did, cleared it, told Colette to fuck off in every conversation I could, got Llyod and Sheena hooked up. Played 5 minutes of Dawn of hte New World and immediately regretted it, desu.

Attached: 20181107_085330.jpg (2110x1600, 1.08M)

Dawn of the New World was always shit to me. It's almost entirely from the hacky navigation system they added in that makes it even dumber to get around.

Think I must've beaten it three dozen times now.

Attached: hammer rain.png (747x1000, 993K)

So now that it's confirmed that Vesperia was shit Yea Forums is starting to shill Symphonia as some sort of masterpiece.

Can you at least have the Symphonia 1 cast in your late game party? You know, when you're free to grind out for the final boss and post game content, can you have the Symphonia 1 party or stuck with lol monsters?

Attached: L2ZNl0W.jpg (537x800, 45K)

Stop being new near me.

Attached: [heals you].jpg (564x530, 40K)

iirc they're only ever temporary, so no