This is the greatest game on Steam right now. The only way you can possibly disagree is if you're poor

This is the greatest game on Steam right now. The only way you can possibly disagree is if you're poor

Attached: capsule_616x353[1].jpg (616x353, 68K)

I don't have the floor space.

How much floor space do you think you need? I'm playing it fine in a 5'x7' area

I'm poor.

it's a standing game

a bit more than that

Is room scale even a thing anymore for VR? Seems like all games either have free joystick movement or are standing only.

Audica is going to dethrone it

Sadly VR is a meme gimmick fad that is already over

I've seen this. I'd love to love it, but the gameplay just doesn't look anywhere near as satisfying as Beat Saber. It looks like osu! in VR

you lean and swing your arms like crazy
you need space

I literally play the game within a 3 ft circle bro

better then audioshield? this game even has a mode where you have to squat as well as block notes

It looks fun but nowhere near as fun and satisying as beat saber. Especially since its just OSU.
Swings>Clicks

you must have very tiny arms

are you slenderman

>fruit ninja guitar hero
This is the cancer that kills VR gaming in the crib

Stop being intentionally obtuse. The game doesnt require alot of room

It's the most popular VR game right now and basically just DDR with arms

Currently have 50 hours in it and playing expert with 140% speed. You'd be amazed how fast my fat ass can be when I'm being an autist flailing my arms around.

It's getting pretty boring now

I've always felt the other way, I like nice clean impact points in my music games. It's why I've never been able to get too into any touchscreen games, I just need that nice button clack feedback. I also hate full scratch songs in IIDX, getting the timing right doesn't feel as satisfying without an impact to go with the beat.

I got to play a bit of Audica a few weeks ago and loved it