Attached: hey.png (600x549, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UTC5Xx6KnQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO

Attached: pacd.png (635x444, 209K)

POOPY HAHA
P POOPIPOOPOO

Why would you start your 30 minute long flash compilation with a scat joke.

If I was one of the artists that contributed I'd be pissed. Just think of the countless people that quit at the first video because of this.

>the worst short was the first one
>almost shut it off thinking the rest was gonna be the same low quality
who's bright idea was it to put that of all things as the opening act

Attached: 1545871967644.jpg (593x342, 70K)

Great one to start the project with

Yor Ugleh

Attached: 1527872494139.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

its better than most of these pointless unfunny ones

Whats this now?

It seemed promising for a second or two.

Get lost. Say it with me Yea Forums: SO LONG

Based ugleh poster

Attached: Skeleton of much stress.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

Attached: 1547103731613.jpg (878x583, 36K)

Quick rundown. I have no idea what the fuck

straight Ganondorf

Collab had a problem with entries that dragged on too long or just had no joke to speak of like the OP's skit desu
Super Smash Bros. collab on Newgrounds

>collab on Newgrounds
Are they ever good? Ever? I remember the Dragon Ball one was literally , LITERALLY nothing but gay/dick/sex jokes

>:0

The SSB one had a few decent ones, most prominently I remember Sr Pelo's contribution. I wasn't bored at any point but some skits just went nowhere or ended up not actually having a joke at all.

This compilation made me realize that I'm too old for flash humor now. Seriously, every clip seemed to reuse the same jokes (Snake fucks a waifu in his box) and style of humor (random sound effects, screaming, slapstick violence, etc.). I barely chuckled for the entire duration of this collab, but maybe it's just me.

Attached: 1493946175302.jpg (584x1110, 218K)

It's like a comedy show. You have someone come in and do some safe warm up jokes before you bring on the guy who's gimmick is to should NIGGER NIGGER and shit on the stage.

>Snake fucks a waifu in his box
only acceptable one to make a joke with is Isabelle

Attached: 49f78200b03541cf2472d7bce0d3cc19--tribute-professional-wrestling.jpg (236x257, 14K)

Why’s Charlie Brown’s head sad?

it's what newgrounds is known for

Yeah, that was easily the worst one and I have no idea why anyone thought that should be the intro one. At least there were some decent ones after it

youtu.be/UTC5Xx6KnQo

best skit coming through

the first one is great, pacman's expressions makes it.

That little song he sings at the end of this one is funny, but the rest is just dumb.

That's how I imagine most people felt about it when I was watching it, not sure if that was their intention.

Best short coming through.

Attached: .png (616x340, 330K)

hi unfunny internet cartoon

HEY EVERYBODY, WE GOT A SACK....NUTSACK HITTER OVER HERE. LET'S ALL HIT HIM IN THE NUTSACK AND SEE HOW HE ENJOYS IT

Attached: nustack nutsack hitter.png (1366x768, 507K)

American Sonic was my favorite one.

That was one of the funnier ones for me. Pac man's face cracks me up. The worst ones were the one where Etika cums a lot and the one where its just "all the girls are hot"

Even Brawl Taunts is better than this

Naww, Pelo was best. Then that, Wario and the Belmonts. Also C.Falcon and hick lesbian Samus was pretty good too. Those are all the ones I remember.

it felt like someone desperately trying to recreate Marc M's style but failing miserably because it was far too polished and predictable.

One of my favorites

>that one with the Yoshi funeral
>that one with Majora's Mask's Moon
>the one with the Belmonts trying to escape death

Attached: simon.jpg (244x244, 12K)

Attached: file.png (535x552, 184K)

> No Greninja
> No Ike
> No Incineroar

Trash, even fucking Joker was there so they had no excuses.

Too much retarded shit in it
Black Squid was the best though

Maybe it's because everyone who plays Ultimate is 6 or mentally 6

Shit

Attached: 6D404EBB-9383-491E-ACD9-8D9CE5E2FFA5.png (1334x750, 649K)

Attached: mom is here!.jpg (700x420, 28K)

My campus had a couple of glory holes. One time I got pretty sick from lunch and as soon as I sat down another dude came in so I was like "fuck, can't shit now, it'll be embarrassing" so I held it a bit and the faggot came into the other stall and, of course, sticks his faggot finger through the hole so I just said "not interested" and began riding the lightning. The sound erupting from my colonic discharge caused him to leave the restroom and I was able to shit in peace.

>not enjoying Etika cumming to BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

>that one with Majora's Mask's Moon
That was my favorite part
>it sprouts legs and starts slowly running towards the stage

Attached: 1498363204661.png (800x699, 521K)