Like how fighting games play enjoy labbing/learning combos

>Like how fighting games play enjoy labbing/learning combos
>Go online and got shit stomped even by bad players.

How do I get good? I really enjoy playing Tekken, Soul Calibur etc but each time I go online I get bodied.

Attached: p1_2470931_51900142.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Play more. If you have less than 100 hours in the game then you should consider yourself inexperienced and EXPECT to be bodied. A lot of people who play these games have been doing so for literally years.

That's how it starts with everyone, grasshopper. Just gotta keep playing. You get better as you get more comfortable and start picking up little tricks to add to your repertoire.

I don't like being on losing streaks as I go on tilt pretty easily online. I like the game but losing just stings.

You shouldn't get mad at losing until you're good enough to warrant it. You learn way more by losing than you ever do by winning.

Then fightan games aren't for you

playing people better than you is a gift, see it that way and then youll improve as you try to fix your faults to beat them. youll be playing for thousands of hours before you get good

>expecting to win and get good without losing
Play RPGs, skill based games clearly aren't for you.

The best thing is to get into a fighting game at launch so there's shutters around your level. Of those games SC is easier to get into than tekken (most games are), and it came out more recently, but the online population is smaller.

If you want to get in on the noob launch you could try granblue vs or samsho later this year.

Otherwise yeah it could take dozens of hours to git gud enough to stop getting stomped.

Quit trying to memorize combos that only work in specific scenarios and git gud at fundamentals first you NIGGER

Hey OP. Are you understanding WHY you're getting bodied? And I'm betting your defense is garbage.

Fuck that. You don't learn shit by being in a pool with flailing tards.

Modern Tekken is infuriating to play online. I stopped bothering after 6.

It is trash. I don't know the characters strings and shit I get counter hit launched ALOT. Lows are my worst enemy.

Haven't been playing this game long, but Negan has no business being this much fun.

>people say Tekken takes a while to get good
>rank and win shaming is rampant in Tekken threads
>tfw almost 100 wins and still in blue

Oh no no no

boy i suck at this game aswell. Didnt touch it for a while now. I wish there was a simple acces to see all the combos or whatever i need to do to make it work lol.

Easier sad than done, but try and find someone IRL to play with. The only reason I got decent at SFIV was that an old coworker was down to spar for hours after we got off.

>Fuck that. You don't learn shit by being in a pool with flailing tards.
Yeah, you do. And playing with people of your skill level is always the most fun. I'm giving realistic advice here; if you tell the average person to get raped for 100 hours before they get to play on an even level, most of them will just quit.

Parsec is a good alternative

Garbage player here, landed this and think I'm ready for EVO now.

Attached: Kazumi_10hitCombo_NS.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Why do you expect to do well after training mode? Combos are just extra damage and wall carry they won't fix your lack of fundamentals and it's not like you're gonna be learning all the match ups well early on. Play quick matches, especially against people much better than you if you can find them. Getting bad habits beaten out of you by good players is amazing for learning. Low rank online is just people finding some gimmicks, playing aggressively and then quitting as soon as you adjust and start punishing their bullshit.