Why was the campaign not as fun as 4's?

Why was the campaign not as fun as 4's?

Attached: resident_evil_5.jpg (600x695, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdKlvjOQn-s
youtube.com/watch?v=KAYJv53PfJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

Forced co-op.

Because playing singleplayer with an AI that was dogshit wasn't fun.

The beta looked more fun and macabre.

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 8K)

Stalin-looking “Black” people.

>daytime
>forced co-op
>360gen piss filter muh sandy middle east like shooter location

Forced co-op and retarded story. Uroboros was shit

Day time Africa didn't really add even a bit of a creepy factor

>give sheva only psitol
>give sheva medical supplies
>put sheva in defense mode
woooooooooooow

the pacing and enemies were worse, but it did not warrant getting so much hate for being an action focused game. did they not play re4 past the village?

but you get to kill them

Way ahead of you autist.
Game was still shit anyways.

in the beta it did

youtube.com/watch?v=kdKlvjOQn-s

Shorter and having to deal with an ai if solo. It was way more fun when I beat the game with my brother on local.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAYJv53PfJw

sheva bot

Did the majority of people play through the game alone?

Seems like a lot of the hate just comes from loners. Swampland was a pretty weak mid section other than that I thought it was pretty good.

They had to water it down after that Black girl complained at E3

As other anons said, forced coop. Compared to 4, it took it's story too seriously imo.

Because it was mission based so nothing you did really mattered in regards to the rest of the game

Quick rundown on this?

not him but
>muh chris is in africa killin niggers
>capcom racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I unironically want to see a RE5make if they make the gameplay closer to RE2make

I really like the concept of fighting off hordes in Africa using limited resources.

Attached: horde.png (911x613, 851K)

I played the game in co op as much as I did alone. It was still shit

>Professional
>get killed by a flying bottle
>even with melee vest on
>she doesn't even goes into DYING, she just outright dies
No.

RE5 is, for better or worse, just RE4 2.0. They even reuse a few enemies and themes. However, instead of being this atmospheric experience RE4 was, they just made most of the stages repeat the worst parts of RE4: fighting multiple people coming from all directions. No one liked doing those fucking fights in the Castle where 5 or 6 dudes came from god knows where with fucking shields while their friends shot you full of arrows from some fucking unreachable place. RE5 is full of those fights.

RE4 didn't have good boss fights by any metric, but RE5's are way worse. The only boss fight that is mildly interesting is Wesker & Jill, but what the heck is that doing in a RE game?

And again, forced co-op. Most of the co-op sections don't even make any sense. Most of the stuff that Chris & Sheva need to push isn't heavy enough that Chris couldn't do it alone (like he or she does in that hall full of Lickers). Other places have convenient metal grates that you can't just walk around, like the port in Kijuju.

Mercenaries rocked, though.