It’s so fucking hard

It’s so fucking hard

Attached: F0BE4B4E-3B4E-4C0A-B0EB-E94A215FD302.png (220x240, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QNt1RYDb!aNtMZ4KSM8aovTfUf4jXhlrj4PvYpH41cMHT9Ve3ElM
appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/download/biohazard-2-sourcenext-1-1-0-patch/
appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(No correlation)

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-204008.jpg (369x2009, 303K)

turn it on to easy or use cheats

Maybe if you don't even attempt to understand the mechanics.

it really isnt

Attached: re2_2019-02-10_02-36-24.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

What’s the mechanic to magnet zombies and the spastic g adults

fake

So I've accidentally triggered Mr. X before I did the Clocktower stuff, should I restart?

Attached: 1547621599747.jpg (307x300, 13K)

Like every other resident evil game, first playthrough is hard (as it should be) unless you play on journalist difficulty, and subsequent playthroughs progressively reveal the game to be dogshit easy and prime for speedruns. I have an S+ rank in every category, never played the original, and I beat the game in like 8 hours on my first go (which is slow as shit).

You can't do it any other way

How do you get past g adults on a speedrun, they fucking block the path

I'm so fucking hard

Attached: 1551386318122.webm (782x958, 2.99M)

You sure about that, hoss?

Yes, I'm sure

>Play for 15 minutes
>Get stressed out
>Shitpost for a while
>Repeat
Am I right, reddit?

it is if you suck at games

You should never lose much progress when you die, there's a reason the game can be speedrun in an hour.

I completed No Way Out on my first try, no training mode neither. However I can't see how that can be done with just 60 bullets unless you can use other weapons as well.

You only encounter like 4 of them that you might have to use a defensive item on. The first one you encounter when you enter the sewers you can shoot it to force its animation to start then run past it to the left. One comes out of a pipe, and you can just run past it if you time it right. The other 2 are when you get the king and queen chess pieces and you basically need to use defensive items on those (preferably not knives, since knives are overpowered as shit). Then once you get the flamethrower/sparkshot they shouldn't be a problem anymore

it's really not. I need to make a flowchart to start posting.
multiple enemies with very little breathing room that you want to kill? use a strong weapon.
multiple enemies with a bit of breathing room? use an aoe defense item or a fast shooting weapon and take out the legs.
lickers? walk
a zombie or two with lots of breathing room and a decent amount of handgun bullets? handgun and aim for the head
ivies? pop a sack and run past. also if it isn't animated yet you can kill it ahead of time by using a flame weapon.
anything I'm missing?

Attached: Resident Evil 2 biohazard Re2 2019.02.02 - 22.21.01.35.DVR.webm (994x560, 2.71M)

The flamethrower stuns nothing, it’s useless

If you find breathing and walking hard, then you'll find RE2 (2019) hard.
RE2 (2019) is the easiest RE game in almost a decade.

>never played the original

No excuse now son, time to S-rank that one too.

>Source next RE2:
mega.nz/#!QNt1RYDb!aNtMZ4KSM8aovTfUf4jXhlrj4PvYpH41cMHT9Ve3ElM

1.0 Patch: appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/download/biohazard-2-sourcenext-1-1-0-patch/

RE2 Classic Rebirth: appleofeden.de-doc.com/index.php/downloads/resident-evil-2-classic-rebirth/

It says 60 handgun bullets, based illiterate fag.

you need to douse the heli to get to the clocktower stuff and that's a guaranteed trigger for him.

just because it’s new you like to think it’s the easiest you absolute faggot, RE7 is the easiest

RE7 is a joke, but not as much as a joke as RE2
It being new has nothing to do with it's difficulty.

>Doing no saves HC S+ run
>Got Level three clearance in the lab
>Running out of greenhouse
>Enter room you spray herbicide from, forgot Ivy shows up in there as your coming back
>Grabbed from off screen
>Realise I forgot to take the knife I had in the item box back when I put it away to sort my inventory
Fuck

Attached: Im_So_Tired.png (512x512, 402K)

You can’t walk past the lickers in the lab, cunt

you absolutely can, doublecunt.

You think you’re so cool, don’t you hun

I'm not sure why me thinking a game is easy has any relevance to me being "cool". Not sure why user would try to act cool on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum to begin with.

If anything I found it too easy.

Claire can't return to the main wing of the police station without dousing the helicopter fire and Leon can't access the lever to move the book case without the club key. The ladder breaks behind him so you're forced to trigger Mr. X

yup, I always triple check that I have a defensive item because of shit like that.

Yes you can. Why the fuck couldn't you?

If you're in the A scenario where you have to use the signal modulator on the wall, just kill the zombies on the floor before the lickers spawn.

>got all records (base game)
>got all records (ghost survivor)
>plat the game
>got S+ on Leon/Claire
>Have all unlockables

What is there left to do? The gameplay of the game is nice, but there is zero replay ability for the game.Next DLC when?

I think 5 and 6 are by far the easiest of the mainline games.

so play it on assisted? it's 5 hours long, meant to be mastered by replaying multiple times

>there is zero replay ability for the game
you already replayed the main game multiple times and played through ~10 optional modes.

You could give speedrunning it a try if you like going fast

Attached: Sonic_Toilet.jpg (943x1280, 133K)

FOR GOD'S SAKE LEON
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CUDDLE AFTER
JUST PUMP AND DUMP
I'M BEGGING YOU
SHE'S BEEN LAUGHING AT MINION MEMES ON FACEBOOK

Attached: Resident-evil-6-Chris-resident-evil-30576863-1280-720.jpg (283x263, 19K)

>zero replayability
>plays through the game a dozen times
lol wut

Going for in-game achievements isn't really "playing" the game. But I see what you guys are saying.
I enjoy the gameplay, running past enemies isn't really enjoying the game. I've been replaying No Way Out, but I'm getting quite bored of the game. I need something to tide me over until DMC5

I literally dodge them. Worst case scenario on the way to chess pieces: take a poison from the first, utility the second, run past the third. Best case: bait two grabs and save a herb and still skip the third.

Abundance of blue herbs can make your blue herb a fake utility item. You have like a 5-second window where they do nothing after puking that you can run past them, so just eat the puke. It's better to save flashes and explosives for other shit in the lab, or Super Tyrant/G4.

Attached: leon no.png (511x181, 11K)

>Going for in-game achievements isn't really "playing" the game
>in-game
sum bretty gud b8

Fucking Zoomers.

It blocks rhe dorfvnvcxsvze

>being so wrong you have a stroke

It really is not. Solid game tho.

Like with any RE game, you learn the maps/best routes and it becomes trivial. I unintendedly S+ HC Claire B. Easy as fuck.

>use cheats
Don't you need to beat it in 3 hours on standard or higher to unlock cheats?

That's pretty fucking gay, but I got one even worse
>HC S+ run no saves
>loaded up with tons of ammo and heals, all upgraded guns, on track to make good finish time
>fighting G3 Birkin
>"this fight is a joke I don't need any defensive items"
>jump grab is a 1 hit kill like the ivies if you don't have a defensive item
Nice waste of 1h 40m.

not on PC

Attached: 20190212041304_1.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

>jump grab is a 1 hit kill
I didn't even know he had a jump grab.

Played through Leon and ClaireA hardcore first time I've ever played a RE game.
I kind of want to play LeonB and ClaireB and shoot for S rank but the big sewer eyeball things fuck me up every time and I'm sure if I were to try for low/no saves that I'd fuck it up with them and lose so much progress that I'd get bored and quit

>Replay the game several times
>but there is zero replay ability for the game

Attached: 1547272373360.gif (312x234, 669K)

Too bad X1/PS4 can't run cheat engine.
I miss when games had cheat codes, or even just game shark.(I blame achievements.)

I feel like the enemies do way too much damage in Hardcore. One grab taking you to danger was really annoying when I am used to be able to take some hits in the older RE games. I also didn't even try to fight lickers because of the damage they do.