How do I get good at this?

how do I get good at this?
I can't even beat that fucking dog robot or whatever on the second map

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 47K)

Break the game so that you always parry no matter what.
Spam the parry buttons over and over and over again, don't stop. If there's no incoming attack, you'll attack. If there is one, you'll parry.
Literally broken.

Ummm, you block him and run around?

>I can't even beat that fucking dog robot
That's because he's the casual filter. Learn to parry.

Press the pause button, and go to the "HELP" section. There are some techniques that aren't very well explained. Also, buy aerial parry, and learn how to parry correctly. Don't worry for combos at the moment. Bladewolf is just supposed to teach you how to fight fast enemies, and how to parry.

Prove your intellect, evade his blows

>buy ofensive evasion
>learn 2 parry
DONE YOU WIN THE GAME

Learn his moves, and get use to the party. The parry is actually very easy, it's just forward and light attack at the same time when they're attacking. Once you get it you won't have much problems, he is tough at first but you'll get it eventually.

The game doesn't really explain how to parry so yeah I got stuck there too. Really enjoyed the game after a friend explained.

You are supposed to be defending from attacks by pressing direction+light attack.
Direction is the same from where the attack is coming.

If you can't even get as far as Monsoon without learning to parry you should probably stop playing

STANDING HERE

To reiterate: Time (mash the fuck out of) forward + light attack (square or x) when you are being attacked. Make sure you are bolting around with the ninja run, the run and light attack slash is good. Same with the slide(triangle/Y) to initiate combos.

>mfw I didn't bother parrying until the memes guy
I dont remember how many times I lost that fight, I thought I could just run and jump away at first.

Attached: bird.png (268x274, 128K)

I GET FED, BUT THE HUNGER STILL REMAINS

I learned parry only in Sam bossfight.

>Unparriable attack hits you.

Attached: ndI69Jm[1].jpg (600x338, 61K)

A parry is performed by tilting the movement stick in the direction of the incoming attack simultaneously with you hitting the light attack button.
Multiple sucessive parries are performed by repeatedly tilting and resetting the movement stick at the same pace as you repeatedly press light attack.
Regular enemy cyborgs don't require getting softened up before you can drink their gatorade. Just run up close to them, and blademode their chests, and grab your refreshment.
The gekko's that go "moo" are easiest to deal with by baiting them to charge, and parrying it, which will always open them up to a "press Y+B to zandatsu"
If you still have trouble, just get better at parrying.

Just give up and play it on easy

You have to parry everything in this game. Push the stick towards the attack and hit block. You need to do this on everything besides the unblockable attacks; including things that it makes no sense to do it against like huge building-sized robots.

Also when you unlock certain special moves they give you a bunch of invincibility frames. The 'jump backwards and slash' move is especially useful.

then dodge them; if the guy nullifies parry he can pay more attention to the unparriable ones because, you know, they glow the fuck out of themselves

>The game doesn't really explain how to parry so yeah I got stuck there too
Why do niggers skip the tutorial?

Once you learn to parry and then perfect parry the game basically plays itself.

All the unparriable attacks have way too much wind up and even glow in a different colour to let you know they're coming.

I REALIZE