So now that the PS4 is losing their second worthy exclusive. Are you ready for Persona 5 S on the switch...

So now that the PS4 is losing their second worthy exclusive. Are you ready for Persona 5 S on the switch? Tomorrow there is supposed to be info.

Attached: persona-5-cover-def.jpg (880x400, 317K)

god i fucking love these threads

Attached: EE6A9CD4-A363-4D93-82DF-1179F86EAC4E.png (662x614, 224K)

I thought that wasn't for another week.

That being said though, anyone else think the reason they've held off on info for Joker's appearance in Smash Bros Ultimate is possibly due to his female alt being kept secret until P5R reveals it first?

wtf sonybros how can we just let them steal our games!?

Nincels want to be dabbed on by same game for third time kek.

Attached: 1550960538443.png (1188x737, 238K)

The teaser only said ''3/19'' so it could be whenever on that month

It's obviously march 19

I played P5 on PS3
I never bought a PS4 and Im so happy I didnt

PS5 is garbage and we still have spiderman and God of Ware sweety.

So you're happy you missed out on the console with the most exclusive and critically acclaimed games? How retarded are you?

I only care about my taste I dont care about the taste of others
Not a single PS4 game ever looked good to me

>A system on its way out lost an exclusive. Take that!

Do you retards think about what you post sometimes, no wait, nintenkids seethe about Sony with every waking moment so of course they don't

So you don't have good taste, got ya

But I've already played the game and watched the anime

>Tomorrow there is supposed to be info
Where did you hear that? All they said was “March 2019”, no specific date

Nintendo 64?

>no Akechi
fuck this variant of the cover

That game is old and irrelevant lol

>Persona 5 is good
>Persona 5 is PS4 exclusive
this thread is retarded

Do you even realize how childish you sound?
>he doesn't like what I like so he has shit taste
You play games at 30 fucking FPS, what do you even know about having taste you nigger?

nobody cares about a ps3 port
try to keep up

Lol

>tomorrow
Huh?

Alright this seems like a decent place to ask, recently finished up P5 and thoroughly enjoyed it, went out of my way and bought a relatively cheap ps2 along with these 2. They're supposed to come next Monday, what am I in for?

Attached: P3-and-P4-Official-Websites.jpg (1320x664, 361K)

Akechi deserved death and nothing more. Shouldn't even have been on the title screen desu

Attached: 1551363237288.png (381x354, 251K)

you did get the fes version right

Yes. I was originally going to get the psp version for femc but I hear it ruins certain parts of the story so I'm holding off for now

Attached: 1551342980079.gif (400x395, 1.86M)

Some guy who reportedly predicted P5R announcement says the new P5 is PS4/Switch release. Combined with pic rel it might be true (PC being West only and hence announced later).

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24-01-03-36-028.jpg (918x349, 117K)

>So you're happy you missed out on the console with the most exclusive and critically acclaimed game

Fixed.

God I hope there's a new translation, despite how unrealistic that is. The original isn't bad but it's so robotic-sounding and offputting at times

Obsessed.

opposed to what, 3/20? r u retarded

>August 2020
Good lord.

Doubt it, they would need to rerecord countless pages of dialogue.

Meanwhile in reality Nintendo just lost another exclusive.

Attached: phoenix wright ps4.jpg (789x622, 73K)

19 was 2019 you retard. You can hear Joker saying nisen juukyuu nen in the teaser.

Post yfw the Playstation logo appeared.

Attached: 1529527609046.jpg (720x720, 44K)

>Nintendo is losing exclussives that has been available for a decade on mobile. Meanwhile Sony is about to lose Persona.
Cope harder retard.

In 3 you can go crazy with SP since you can just replenish all HP and SP when you return to the 1st floor.
In 4 you buy a lifetime supply worth of soda for when you need SP, then use physical skills more than elemental ones since you don't get back your HP and SP upon returning.
Haven't played 5 yet so idk how SP is replenished in that game and if it's similar to 3 or 4's.

Attached: 1512694871558.png (645x756, 22K)

I just want the thing to be properly announced so the dumb "leaks" and rumors can stop.

No one said anything about tomorrow you dingbat. It will probably be late March.

I always wonder if these threads are made by desperate Nincels or by Sonybros rubbing salt into their wounds

I don't want it. Give me SMTV isntead

One game =/= losing a franchise you dumb Nintendo faggot. And who are the fags boasting about a port of a three year old game again?

>SMTV
user, I...

Attached: a3638172409_10.jpg (1200x1200, 259K)

Atlus already released a survey for that. Odds are SMT games will come to the PS4 soon

WHEN WILL PC GET PERSONA 5 REEEEEEEEEEE

>Persona on Switch

Reminder that never ever.

Persona 5 Ravioli with waifu shaped pasta is more realistic than a Switch version.
I don't see a reason against a pc version though.

E3 is the earliest we can expect any announcement.

>Odds are SMT games will come to the PS4 soon
Yeah this seems more likely by the day. SMT just won't sell on Switch.

Ace Attorney is a fucking GBA game lmao

Reminder that Atlus will be adding a femc

>PC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ATLUS WILL NEVER WILLINGLY PORT THEIR STUFF TO PC. Catherine's PC port was done by SEGA Europe

Attached: 3d-man-stop-symbol-27357481.jpg (1173x1300, 86K)

Looks like someone doesn’t know

It was like P5 announcement all over again.

Attached: DuhqRhFXQAEar3P.jpg (675x1200, 100K)

imagine being this retarded. The director of the SMT series is a massive Nintendo fan

I didn't post that phoenix wright shit retard

Which means nothing you fucking Nintendo faggot if Atlus says otherwise.

Obviously. They don't even have any experience with PC so I wouldn't want them to anyway. Why do you think whethet Atlus or Sega does the port matters (if anything, as I said, the latter is better). The most important thing is that I gey to play on my platform of choice. I don't want to have to dust off my PS4 or, God forbid, buy PS5 to play 2 games I care about.

someone please explain to me why Yea Forums constantly says playstation has no games but are constantly begging for their games

Atlus is the most stubborn dev ever with massive Japanese bias. That survey was an America only survey and historically those surveys have done nothing but led to more Atlus merchandise

Persona 5 is still technically exclusive seeing as how the Switch is getting a different version of the game and not the original

>Haven't played 5 yet so idk how SP is replenished in that game
You can rank up the Death social link and get access to SP replenishing accessories by the time you clear the second dungeon, and that's without the ridiculous amount of SP-replenishing items you can buy from vending machines and other stores, make for free via Hierophant social link, get made for you without wasting your time via Temperance, and so on. Really it's only the first dungeon on your first run where rationing your SP becomes a challenge, and even then you can just skip your way to the end if you're out since the game forces you to fight the final dungeon boss on a separate day.

Shut up mysticdistance. Go delete your Twitter and pretend to be depressed again faggot

Because they tried to add directly translated lines and it was cringy as shit because It doesn't flow well when speaking english

Atlus JP survey had Switch, PS4 AND PC options for everything too. It was the first time for PC and I believe second time for Switch and PS4 multiplat options.

I really didn’t want to spend 360 to play one game. Atlus USA is based for releasing the PS3 version here and for a discount too

Cope

It would only make sense to release the flagship franchise on the more populous console

>all this COPE

Attached: C86DE38E-10CC-4860-996E-A91F3F1E6B9E.jpg (618x679, 85K)

and do YOU realize which platform Japan currently has the strongest bias for. The only thing JP fans are going to be demanding from Atlus is that they release SMTV faster.

not with that attach rate they aren't

Kamoshida's castle in a single run with limited items was pure fucking torture. I was so fucking happy when I finally secured the route

Yeah you are hurting for SP a bit in the beginning of the game huh? It's not really until you secure Sojiro or Kawakami's social links that you get a steady supply

>August 2020
>for the enhanced port

that's incorrect

Historically Atlus games were very cheap to make, their studios had way less workers that had to be paid and success of their games didn't rely on the West that much. Look how bad Full Body sold, especially the Japan-exclusive Vita port, and you'll see that going multiplat and caring more about the West is the only way forward for them. SMT won't suddenly sell millions just from going HD, yet development cost have definitely gone up.

What strong bias? Ps4 still sells well and it has the benefit of also having sold better world wide. Atlus is owned by Sega and Sega wouldn't let the opportunity to sell on the more populous console. Your fee fees as a Nintendo fag notwithstanding

First of all, we don't even know what P5R is.
Second of all, it was obviously about Western release. If it releases Fall in Japan, then 8 months sounds about right.

I don't know what autism you have but Atlus games sell well on the PS4 overseas too. They're not exactly niche anymore

Atlus knew Full Body was a mistake, and judging by how the west reacted to the content in Full Body, it definitely doesn't sound like Atlus cares about what they think at all. Heck that's still the case since all the big persona events that they've been hosting have all been JP only events. Heck the big announcement they were teasing the day they announced P5R was some JP only concert tour, but since it's JP only, no one is the west payed attention to it.

Literally nobody cares about a turn-based loli game. Fuck I hate weebs so much...

Calling the switch an enhanced port at all is incorrect.

Don't even need Sojiro or Kawakami for SP. Grind Tae's until you can get the SP accessories, and money-grind Madarame's palace.

It's obviously Racing, dummkopf.

SEGA has owned atlus since 2013, if they had control over that shit, they would've been porting ALL of Atlus's games in the last console generation to everything they could.

They changed the dialogue because of some whiny faggots, they do care, they just listen to the wrong people

>They changed the dialogue because of some whiny faggots
No they didn't

Atlus's localization team changed the dialogue. If Atlus JP had their way, they would've doubled down on the trans humor.

You're assuming Sega would allocate the budget to port them when there's no evidence they'd bother.

They only recently started porting their own studio's games like Yakuza to PC. They left Atlus to themselves because it worked for a time, but the market has changed now. SMT is no longer 2D basement budget franchise, Persona has reached mainstream, number of workers is going up. All those things mean the costs will go up and so the revenue has to as well. That's why it's only now that you'll start to see changes.

It isn't confirmed, but there is a high chance that P5R is just a revised version of Persona 5 which means that an August date is way too long considering Persona 4 Golden took 5 months to be localized. March would be a reasonable date if the game was released during October in Japan.

SMTV will come to PS4.

don't people get tired of port begging?

Full Body will release after 7 months and it's just an enhanced port too.

Just like you have no evidence the SMT series wouldn't be ported outside of your delusion about the director

>the most exclusive and critically acclaimed games
LOL

Maybe it'll have FeMC. P4G didn't, that could explain why localization would take longer.

x d

If SEGA had that power over atlus they would've forced Full Body to come to PC, but instead Atlus decided to cling on to their guns and SEGA was left porting the original version. SEGA has no actual power over Atlus's decisions, if they did then there would be 0 chance in hell that Full Body would've been on Vita, or Q2 and Etrian Odyssey Nexus on 3DS.

I have a PS4 and games like Horizon, Spiderman and GOW are trash, but if games like Far Cry and Assassin's Creed get critical acclaim I don't know what I was expecting.

season 2 of the anime

I really don't understand why Switchfags are so mad about this. Did they really think their underpowered kids console would be the only platform for a game like that? With the amount of effort being put into SMT V, there is no doubt they will put it on the platform with the most players that actually like this sort of game.

>So now that the PS4 is losing their second worthy exclusive

It's on PS3 so it was never a PS4 exclusive.

True, but the guy is saying August which would put the localization at 10 months if the game released at the very end of Fall in Japan.

Tendies can't admit it but they port beg so much because they would rather play real games on other consoles than the kiddy garbage on their fisher price tablet. There's a reason they're so obsessed with PS4 games.

it's not happening you numbnuts, Nintendo signed an exclusivity deal most likely. Why do you think Atlus even announced the game so early?

So is there any evidence of P5 on switch besides "muh insiders" and "muh rumors"?

Also why do people portbeg anyway? it's not like consoles are expensive.

Attached: 1548473647116.png (550x536, 477K)

>SMT is no longer 2D basement budget franchise
It was for the most recent releases. V is the first console SMT since Nocturne, which was 16 years ago, and it would not surprise me one bit if V ends up being an upscaled 3DS game like half the Switch library has been so far.

you say this like Atlus is the richest studio ever. Most game devs that are owned by parent companies still work with peanut sized budgets. P5 is one of Atlus's better selling games and it only sold around 2 million(PS3 and PS4 combined)

There is no proof or even any slight indication of this. You also have to remember that the initial SMT V trailer for Switch was shown BEFORE P5 turned out to be a massive success. Things have changed, Playstation is the place to be.

I own a PS4 just because of Spider-man and that was pretty much it to me at least. Stop pretending it's got a trillion exclusives.

Never ever switch fags

and by the time SMTV will have new info the Switch has already hit PS4's lifetime sales in Japan. You know... the country that Atlus has an extremely strong bias for, and has proven that they have a strong bias for with their nationalism literally being the main inspiration for P5's story.

Gba or DS versions only good ones. The new mobile sprites are trash.

>PC
Never ever.

Phoenix Wright hasn't been exclusive for years what are you talking about?

so according to your autism, Nintendo is the national gaming company of Japan and atlus will only make games for them

What, you mean the mobile ports? I’d hardly count those

>You know... the country that Atlus has an extremely strong bias for, and has proven that they have a strong bias for with their nationalism literally being the main inspiration for P5's story.
P5 was a highlight at the (western) Game Awards 2 years in a row. Keep coping though.

All you're doing now is speculating. Just stop and accept Nintendo won't be able to hold on to SMT like you've fantasized

Ready for round 3?

Attached: 1493341206665.jpg (1855x2275, 773K)

who fucking knows man, Atlus is really THAT fucking stupid(they are still fucking making 3DS and Vita games for god's sake)

It's not even its best selling exclusive

Keep dreaming.

yes user they're going to announce P5R solely for the PS4.

the only one who is fantasizing is you, the guy who is saying a game will come to PS4 with literally 0 evidence

Persona will stay on Sony, SMT will stay on Nintendo, that's the way it's been for the past two fucking generations barring a couple shitty Etrian Odyssey clones. If Atlus gave a fuck otherwise then they would've put SMT4 on the Vita and P5 on the Wii U or Switch a long time ago.

>tfw own a PS4 + 3DS so I never miss out on any persona/SMT goodness

Attached: B412C7C9-E712-4EAC-B2B4-B304D1C1FE70.gif (500x213, 1.59M)

people seem to forget that Atlus is notorious for refusing to port their games to other systems.

Honestly can't wait for the delusional tendie tears. I guess they can no longer delude themselves into liking garbage like Octopath or Xenoshite 2 seeing how desperate they are for Persona and SMT.

Probably because people seem to forgot you can't press a magic port button, this shit is almost as expensive as making a new game from scratch unless you've planned for it from the start.

Are you seriously trying to claim that the current state of things for Atlus is the same as a decade ago? This is just getting embarrassing

>Persona and SMT.
SMT is currently announced to only be on Switch though

This.

Attached: 1550868702171.png (512x512, 114K)

>Buying the same game twice
I'd rather not

Atlus is a stubborn Japanese company that makes questionable decisions(that's why they originally went bankrupt)

>a decade
Both P5 and SMT4A were released only a few years ago user.

imagine not owning a ps4, switch, and a 3ds for persona and smt

cant wait for persona 5 golden dlc

That was in the past, as I said.

P5 was fucking slated for a 2014 releaseon PS3, its development started even earlier. SMT4A was a cheapt recycling of 4.

I honestly don't get why you people are so desperate to validate your Switch purchase.

How can you even like that balding faggot? His wife fucked with Wilhelm and Rasputin while he did nothing.

Because the games are shit but Nintendo has even less games so they’re desperate for something.

Aside from an actual fucking survey from the actual fucking company whereas your dumbass has nothing but the claim that the director is a Nintendo fag

I want to see P5 on switch because it’d be nice to have it portable

If you're an SMT fan then V is all the validation you need because it's not coming to Sony. Just like how Persona isn't coming to Switch unless they port Q1/Q2.

Why does anyone even care what port it's exclusive to? A game is a game. It's still on the console i play on and now it's on others? So what? Its a machine that runs disks.

>ON THE GO!
i hate this fucking meme

>another Switch begging thread
I cant imagine being a Switchfag let alone a NIntendofag in this day and age

Attached: 1515963324262.jpg (272x280, 55K)

they still do make dumbass decisions though.
>keeps making games on 3DS with 0 marketing and is acting shocked that nobody is buying them
>releases a game on the Vita at the same time as the Sony president announcing that the Vita is ending production, also refuses to localize that game meaning even less people are going to buy it
>makes a re-release of a decade old game with the only new feature being a "girl" that nobody cares about and acting surprised that nobody is interested
>announcing games 5 years before they are supposed to come out(TMS#FE, P5, SMTV, and most likely P6 will do the same thing)

Can confirm that I never un-dock my Switch because I'm a NEET hermit.

the game is already announced for Switch with nothing indicating a port will come soon. Atlus USA does these surveys every year and nothing actually changes. If those polls had any effect we would've gotten a new Trauma Center by now.

>main feature of switch is ability to play it anywhere
>I HATE THIS MEME
??????

It's obviously going to be some sort of fighting game like P4 Arena. Once that'll probably get ported to switch like how P4 Arena got ported to Xbox 360 despite Xbros never getting Persona 4 proper. I don't think Atlus has the fucking balls to release a remake in this current generation. They're gonna wait to milk that teat till the PS5 is released.

Hope you're all ready for Persona 5 Rumble.

Attached: IMG_3650.jpg (414x1024, 65K)

>laughing shoe poster
based

Attached: 1549298688507.jpg (311x244, 69K)

Atlus never went bankrupt. Their parent company went bankrupt because they were fucking retarded and poured money into a shitty French soccer team while committing fraud to keep it going. Atlus understands their place, they understand they make niche games for niche audiences and a single major success is not going to change that line of thinking overnight.

Attached: C8BCED98-8D8C-45C3-81C1-068104723850.jpg (1024x603, 76K)

It was never exlusive, ps3 is a thing

Because the only possible places to play games are either home at the tv or out in public, right?

>all this coping from tendies
Yikes, this wouldn't be happening if you just bought a PS4

SMT 5 is coming for the ps4 you like it or not, p5 has sold like 2 o 3 million, let than sink in. Atlus wants the money, the playstation users have that money. The nintendo user only wants games for 3 year olds and are afraid of challenging, dark and deep series like smt.

I'm 100% expecting it to be a PSVR spin off called "Persona 5 Romantic," think about it:
>Atlus has been listed as a PSVR developer since 2016(when P5 first released)
>Atlus has been shown to be experimenting with VR with some VR thing in the dancing spinoffs
>would be the easiest fucking money ever because every weeb in the world would drop money on VR so they could go on dates with cute anime characters in a stylish anime world
>the announcement of P5R was actually a minor announcement that was supposed to be secondary to some JP only concert
>V is the roman numeral for 5, meaning P5R can be read as Persona VR

Attached: Screenshot_2016-06-14__7_22_PM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

>that day seething PC bronies hacked Atlus website to say P5 was coming to PC as well
>neogaf saw this and not only changed it but also told atlus to get better security
Imagine getting BTFO by gaffers, i would legit throw my PC to the garbage and kill myself

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU ATLUS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS FUCKO YOU

why are you assuming that these people are poor? you're not projecting are you?

I honestly don't know why this stupid nintendofag keeps claiming Atlus has a strong Nintendo bias when most of their games were released on Sony platforms and all Nintendo ever really had was Etrian and SMT

Q2 and EO are dirt cheap. Q2 even sold more than Full Body on PS4 and Vita combined.
And precisely because Atlus fucked up with Full Body SEGA will step in and start porting. Classic released before FB on PC because at the time it didn't even come out in Japan yet. I'm sure we'll hear an announcement of PC and Switch version in the future.

>why are you assuming that these people are poor?
Not him but i wanted a game that's not on my system that badly i would just buy said system

It's acceptable to play phone games in public but not consoles. I see a fag playing a switch in public and that's automatic cringe

Seething

It's just pure cope at this point. Their only games are bing bing wahoo and bottom of the barrel waifu trash.

SMT is their flagship franchise, Persona is a spinoff of that franchise, and most of atlus's titles have roots with SMT

Attached: 15e73af94e8cec7eccee292895333b03.jpg (1196x960, 114K)

>this port will be immediately announced like Switch's port was immediately announced

or people just want it for different reasons. like they own a Switch as a handheld and they want more things to play on a handheld?

>before P5R was announced
IT'S COMING EXCLUSIVELY TO SWITCH!
>after P5R was announced
I-It's VR!
kek

I wish the next Persona game just gave us an actual Jack Frost character as the mascot instead of another dog/bear/cat/whatever.

I don't think P5 is coming to Switch though, and I don't think SMTV will come to PS4.

your right its also releasing for PS5

That's has nothing to do with the fact that most atlus games release on the Sony platform retard. Even SMT games were released for sony. Its like when xfags claimed PlayStation would never get the first Mass Effect because MS published it

Still haven't finished it and I will still be buying the switch version.

except that evidence definitely lines up. it's certainly more concrete evidence than "IT'S AN ENHANCED PORT BECAUSE I SAY IT IS!!!!"

Cant wait to style on fools with Akechi.

Attached: 1496096496_Persona 5 - Akechi (All-Out-Attack).gif (480x270, 2.66M)

Yeah, but in case you haven't noticed, Persona has sort of outshone SMT as of late. The spinoff is becoming more popular than the original brand

cope harder Mystic

The only concrete thing here is my dick, thanks to Yukari

Attached: A8446DA9-0B31-400E-A9CE-10CEC5D25EAA.jpg (600x920, 83K)

You don't own the game

Except every Nincel was saying P5R was a 100% a Golden/FES version of the game before the announcement came

>Google it
"wccftech.com"
"GameRevolution.com"
"HITC.com"
>Literally some Twitter guy
it's releasing the same day Trump it's impeached. Lol

>he doesn't like the idea of going on dates with Ann in VR

Attached: af3dc696ce32ef2ffee00d0a9cac48a2.jpg (650x815, 62K)

Why would anyone go out with worst girl LOL

kys faggot. annefags are by far the worst waifufags i've seen in the entire persona series. it's no wonder /pg/ hates you losers

>No Xbone port

NO NO NO NO NO FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YOU FUCKING PROMISED, UNCLE PHIL

yeah and back then too it was misguided speculation, the evidence of it being a VR title is still concrete and not baseless conclusions

Sega does fuck-all for porting their own games unless they're multiplat on release like Sonic. It took Yakuza Kiwami three fucking years to get a PC release, and Yakuza may as well be Sega's own flagship IP at this point. Why would they waste money porting niche Atlus games with underwhelming sales when the ports would probably bomb?

okay but would you date your teacher in VR?

Attached: 542457b82d3799ba8965d0af84ee3f9e.jpg (900x1180, 121K)

I bought it at launch tho.

I’m gonna fuck this robot and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 8ED2765E-D3B1-4EF1-99E1-80B7B9DFBBF7.gif (256x256, 2.5M)

In this case, the length of time it can take to beat a persona game I think makes a lot of people want to play it on the go, so they don't have to be tethered to their home for a play session

remember the meltdown by switchfags when P5R was announced?

Attached: 9CF7810D-D6C3-41E3-A86D-08E9FF1219EE.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Yes, SEGA.

That company that's been porting the Yakuza games to decent success, owns Football Manager, and Total War, and Valkyria, Modern Sonic games, released Catherine already, released Sega Genesis Classics on steam, ported Bayonetta and Vanquish, and even porting Shenmue, releasing Toejam and Earl

That Sega wouldn't port to PC if the opportunity arose.

heck that's probably the reason SMT games have been 3DS games

Yeah, any thread related to Persona was deleted.

>Every single day he fucking googles if the 3 year old game he wants to play is coming to his Leapfrog because he wants desperately to believe the tide is turning in Leapfrog's favor
>Some literal who on twitter drops a one line tweet and gets picked up by some literal who gaming sites and he goes bonkers making threads
>Also gets kicked out of Evo the same week
lol

Precisely because they'fe niche and with underwhelming sales. The development cost already sunk in but you can still maximize the profits. Porting to PC costs around $100k as per PQube. If you sell 50k copies for $13 each, you still earn $500k. And let's be real, Persona would sell much better than 50k. Not to mention you might hit jackpot like VC1 did and sell much better than on consoles.

they wouldn't bother for niche games, Catherine was your opportunity and it flopped HARD on steam

The entire Persona series has had a portable remake, to the point they list it on the series retrospective chart as a seperate listing, "Remake Sales", and there's no other portables that we know of

>Persona would sell much better than 50k
>PCfags actually believe this
any PCfag that wanted Persona on PC already emulated the PS3 version

It sold around the same as Full Body did in Japan and it's an 8 year old game. It didn't flop at all, you're vastly overestimating how much these games are supposed to sell.

Bad waifu

gee, why did catherine classic flop when full body was already announced lmao

Full Body is a flop too though

P5U is the fighting game idiot

SMT is Atlus's flagship franchise in the same sense Madō Monogatari is Compile's flagship franchise
When the spinoff does so well it starts to suck up >50% of the company's resources the distinction is meaningless

ITT:

>Persona 5 should come to Switch, there is no reason it should be exclusive

>How dare PS4 owners want SMTV to be multiplat, buy a Switch

Its almost like Nintendo fanboys see this whole thing as a war against Sony. The big difference between SMTV and P5 is if you really wanted to play the game you would have already years ago. Dont give me that bullshit about only being able to afford Switch cause PS4 was around long before Switch was a thing.

Source?

Considering they released 4 exclusively for the PS2 two years after the PS3 was released, and it took them 4 years to release Golden, I would not put it past them at all to put a P5 remake on Vita in the year 2019/2020.

another meltdown like that and Persona will be a banned topic on Yea Forumsintendo

>any PCfag that wanted Persona on PC already emulated the PS3 version
You keep telling that to yourself. Barely anyone owns a PC capable of emulating it well and few people are willing to stand for 15 FPS. Emulating itself is something very niche, most people are too stupid to set emulators up. It's more likely than they played it on PS3 or PS4, but releasing the new version (R or whatever) would make that point moot and sales would be definitely good.

Catherine on Vita didn't even launch in the states, even as a digital download

>Dont give me that bullshit about only being able to afford Switch cause PS4 was around long before Switch was a thing.
Also the PS4 its cheaper than a Switch

wasn't a mod ready to sticky the P5R announcement but decided not to when it was announced with a ps logo?

P5R hasn't been announced to western audiences yet. P5R so far has been a Japanese only reveal

IMAGINE BEING THIS MUCH OF A SHILL.

It's almost like there's so many shitposters you can find posts to support every side of your argument

>P5 shouldn't come to switch, but SMTV is COMING TO PS4 BAYBAEEE

Yes, but Full Body is a new game while Classic is 8 year old. The latter selling around 50k is to be expected, the former not. Look how Bamco, Gust or KT games sell on PC. By your standards they're all flops, yet they still port them. Maybe because it's still worth it? Do you really think they'd continue to do it if it constantly caused them loss?

with Atlus it would be since they still work with pea sized budgets, it's like SNK, they're owned by a big company with millions of dollars at their disposal, but they rarely see any of it.

Same

Attached: 1461086336069.jpg (574x471, 163K)

They ported the fucking Dancing games, Are you seriously implying they're going to make a japan only, vita only, port, when Sony's already announced they're not manufacturing any more vita's even in Japan?

Show me some threads where people portbeg SMTV lol
The fucking Switch emulator is approaching done

Are you retarded?

PC port would be handled by Sega EU and Switch port could be handled by Atlus USA. Their work wouldn't change.

you said ITT:, and there's posts for that ITT, faggot.

I guarantee on the next trailer there's going to be shitposts about it being on an underpowered fisher price tablet

they literally JUST released a Vita game. Atlus is unironically stupid enough to do that.

Ace Attorney has mostly been on nintendo consoles aside from a few odd ports, and the newer games are completely exlusive.

Are YOU retarded?

Why do you retards take everything that Mystic says seriously?
He's almost always wrong.

Attached: 1538273692701.jpg (877x1162, 63K)

Nobody who posts these threads actually take it seriously, they just do it to rile up and bait the idiots who do take it seriously.

It was to help hide the spoiler, not that any intelligent person couldn't figure it out themselves.

The funny thing is this is real and you don't see Sonybros using it to console war shitpost. Tendies literally are the most insecure fanbase on Yea Forums. Have to constantly make fake news just to shit on Sony because they're obsessed.

Akechi was an obvious ruse to hide the real spoiler.

why don't you wait for tomorow to make a thread then you fucking faggot?

Akechi being the traitor isn't a spoiler, him being the black mask is.

>mostly
Then it's not exclusive.

Fake
P5R is a PS4 exclusive VR game and is NOT the P5 RPG
P5S is Switch exclusive and is Persona 5 with two more playable characters, two more palaces and femake Joker. Same treatment as DQXIS
You can screencap this

i want to replay it but i also have massive backlog
what to do..

>Are you ready for Persona 5 S on the switch? Tomorrow there is supposed to be info.

Attached: back that up.png (207x239, 22K)

>tomorrow
nothing is happening tomorrow. it's the 19th of March

Persona 5 is on PS3, so it was never PS4 exclusive. In addition to that it's also playable on RPCS3 even at higher resolutions with pretty modest (but not entirely shit) PCs and also playable at 60FPS with fast systems.

Some retard on twitter said it was.

I remember tendies were shitposting so much about P5R coming to Switch. When it didn't they got BTFO so hard the mods had to come in to save them. LOL such a sad fanbase.

screencapped. gonna add this to the seeth complilation

I'd rather have P5 on PC, or P4G ported to PS4 or PC. Or even a P3 remake.

This game is great.

Who wouldn't think the traitor isn't also the black mask?

ps3 and emulator on pc bassicaly anyone can play it

Don't forget to make a thread when I'm right and you're wrong

cope harder nincel

Why can't we just be happy more people are getting a chance to experience a game we enjoy

Attached: 1546688846684.jpg (2048x1454, 322K)

Snoyboys won't be able to brag about anything but Bloodborne anymore
They're in panic mode

I guess any retard playing the game.

Then why are Switchfags so scared of people wanting SMTV on PS4 or other systems though

>panic mode
why would we panic when we are already getting the game you niggers were begging for

Attached: 883FC10C-9DFC-4053-90E8-876396300169.jpg (1024x644, 36K)

Who cares
Who gives a shit about the exclusives their console has enough to brag about it
That's so fucking dumb
Just play video games and enjoy them, and be glad others get the chance to do so. why is that so hard?

People get emotionally attached to the consoles they buy, apparently. Considering how the only real reason to own a PS4 (or Xbone) is to play its exclusives since multiplats are better on PC, when exclusives are ported to other platforms the fans emotionally attached to their console/company perceive it as a weakening of the reason to own their preferred hardware and as such lash out.

That's essentially true, but it misses the point. There's no reason to care about others getting games your platform already has since this doesn't hinder your enjoyment of your hardware at all. Switch getting P5 doesn't actually take anything away from PS4 owners, they're not left with anything less because of it.

Because the only thing Snoyboys care about are exclusives. Tell them you like x platform better and you'll immediately get
>enjoy no games
Despite the fact that PC for example gets all PC exclusives (however few they ate these days), all Xbox games and majority of PS4 console exclusives
or
>name x exclusives
as if game being on more than one platform meant it's not worth playing or can't be considered a game. Of course if you take the bait and give x examples, you'll just get
>they're all shit
and don't you dare suggest that the PS4 exclusives he listed are shit too or he'll sperg out

Except the same applies when someone likes the PS4 or any of its exclusives
>PS4 HAS NO GAMES
>LOL THOSE DONT COUNT BECAUSE MOVIES ECKSDEE

It's stupid too but to be honest you only get those kind of responses to a Snoyboy bragging about exclusives, someone he shouldn't do in the first place (same with other platforms).

But they literally shouldn't count because they are actually shitty movies
Also Sonyfags are still buttblasted about the whole PS3 having no gaems things and they are looking for revenge

>But they literally shouldn't count because they are actually shitty movies
Thanks for proving me right

Because Nintendo fans are cancer. I don't enjoy faggots being introduced into something I enjoyed

Mods are biased, everyone knows that.

Well, do you see Nintendies bragging about having Nintendogs or Wii Fit on their system? Or Steam users bragging about having the biggest number of shovelwares? Because it's on the same level as bragging about movie games. Watching them is alright, but saying "HURR SONY IS THE BEST" because of these interactive movies is fucking retarded

>muh movie meme
Still waiting for that argument

Well, PS4 has no games, it has movies instead
Are you going to brag about the PS4 having Netflix next?

>Well, PS4 has no games, it has movies instead

Attached: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (400x624, 61K)

>persona 5: crimson
>vita

Attached: 1546307681332.webm (634x720, 745K)

I see you're the one with no argument bro

Obsessed.

>lol i call these games movies
>wtf why are you responding to my non-argument with a non-argument!

>inb4 it doesn't get ported to switch and nintendosharts start pretending like they never wanted it and it's a shit game

Tendies brag about having shovel ware kiddy garbage. There's a reason they're so obsessed with Sony exclusives. This thread proves it.

Nintendogs has deeper mechanics than TLOU, to be fair.

>inb4 it does come to the Switch and the reaction from sonyfags is "wow another port of a shitty 3 year old game what a joke"

No wonder tendies always port beg.

Attached: game of the year.jpg (1499x1323, 541K)

It literally happens in every single platform war thread. The only people who are obsessed are Snoyboys. Just play the fucking games, why do you care if others can play them too or not. How the fuck does it affect your experience in any way?

Calling that style of game "movie" is obviously hyperbole, but it is however true that some of Sony's big-budget exclusives (and not just Sony's) focus on cinematic elements to the point where gameplay is trivialized or remains tired and generic in order to accommodate other elements which make the game more 'cinematic'. A very good example for this is probably Uncharted, which is a 3rd person shooter as generic as it gets but instead focuses on set pieces, a linear story and actual cinematics. Gameplay clearly wasn't a 1st class citizen when designing Uncharted, they were obviously going for an 'experience' which might be entertaining for one playthrough but has no depth or longevity to its mechanics since they're entirely simple and very basic and mechanics would never trump having the next epic set piece, the best animation and shit like that. Another good example of this trend are games which intentionally have slow and clunky controls in order to accommodate the best possible movement animations, despite this actually making the game more tedious and annoying when compared to older and simpler movement systems.

This is the sort of game design which goes into a significant chunk of Sony's big-budget exclusives, especially those of the 3rd person variety coming from western studios. There are a few decent exclusives around which don't fall prey to this garbage, but overall the 'movie' name is well-deserved, simply because those games aren't first and foremost designed to play well, they're designed to look nice and impressive.

>meanwhile he's in a console war thread made by a tendie

Stay obsessed and coping tendie. You want Sony games because you don't care about your kiddy garbage.

Movie is a vast hyperbole and should only be used for Until Dawn and the like. The term everyone's looking for the other games is popamole.

This game is great.

I don't even have a Switch retard. Hell, I even have PS4 though I mainly play on PC. Nice to see Snoyboy being as mad as ever and unable to just enjoy games.

>I-I don't even have a Switch
kek

>but instead focuses on set pieces, a linear story and actual cinematics
Except even old stuff like the GOW games on PS2 had these stuff yet no one would call them "movie games"
>which might be entertaining for one playthrough but has no depth or longevity to its mechanics since they're entirely simple and very basic and mechanics would never trump having the next epic set piece
Maybe but that's why they have stuff like multiplayer which you can make use of the mechanics of it without having to replay the game
>Another good example of this trend are games which intentionally have slow and clunky controls in order to accommodate the best possible movement animations, despite this actually making the game more tedious and annoying when compared to older and simpler movement systems.
I havent played the latest Uncharted games but Drake handled fine, also making the characters dont spin on place when fiddling with the controller its not only exclusive to Sony games when a lot of other games do it as well

Also i dont get what's wrong with games having 'set pieces' when its a modern take on game levels

What the fuck do you want me to do? The consoles I've owned in my life are OG Xbox, GBA, X360, PSP, PS4 and Vita. Switch is way too expensive and doesn't have enough games I'm interested in. I wouldn't buy a PS4 either if I didn't need a blu-ray and I thought I might as well play Persona 5 too then. Both OG Xbox and X360 were given to me as a gift and I've been a pcfag my whole life cause I'm a slav.

Why would anyone buy a switch if they don't care for Nintendo games? It honestly has nothing beyond budget nip games and indies that are also on PS4

Akechi worked for bad guys

the flash backs aren't in the real world, they used the shadow world to trick bad guys

igor is fake, the twins are 1 person

>Shitposts about it being on a Fisher Price tablet
well, it is.
>The next trailer
The last trailer was over a year ago. I think we're definitely in the "getting nervous" phase that Scalebound/Prime 4 suffered.

>P5
>PS4 exclusive
Are you literally retarded?

Attached: P5 PS3 cover.jpg (1500x1500, 439K)

Set pieces aren't a modern take on levels in any real sense. Set pieces basically encompass the core issue people have with this sort of game design, namely that it isn't made to play well, it's made to look impressive.
>Except even old stuff like the GOW games on PS2 had these stuff yet no one would call them "movie games"
Yes, but you're not going to tell me that GoW on PS2 is actually similar in terms of game design to Uncharted or even PS4 GoW though, are you? Many games have these elements to some degree, fucking HL2 had them and nobody calls it a movie, the point is that some of Sony's (and not just Sony's, as I've said) games are willing to sacrifice gameplay to an extreme degree in order to go all-in on cinematic elements. HL2 had a very impressive set piece with that bridge part, but it didn't castrate gameplay or requirement of player skill entirely. You could still easily fuck up and die due to an imprecise jump or something, nowadays when you see a 'movie' game you're at worst getting a bunch of QTEs and at best you get a 'platforming' section where your character is glued to the single correct path and you may not even be able to fall off the ledge.

>Maybe but that's why they have stuff like multiplayer which you can make use of the mechanics of it without having to replay the game
Yeah, but mechanics are often neutered and simple so that they don't get in the way of the cinematics so any MP fun is also limited since there isn't always sufficient depth there to actually make it engaging on the long term.

>its not only exclusive to Sony games
No, I didn't say it was (even Witcher 3 was very guilty of this until adding an option for better movement), but that doesn't mean it isn't valid criticism of Sony games since it does apply to a lot of them.

It is, but it encompasses the point of the criticism pretty concisely and accurately.