Is "muscular build" truly a male power fantasy? Straw Poll

Whenever an unrealistic portrayal of men is portrayed in video games I always hear feminist and devs deflect complaints by remarking that He-Man type bodies are a male power fantasy, and thus aren't offensive to males like thin, beautiful women are to females. why they choose to do this instead of just admitting that male portrayal is equally crappy is anyone's guess, since I think they have a more compelling argument that way But I honestly don't think this statement is true. Whenever I play rpgs like Skyrim or Dark Souls I build skinny dudes like myself, not He-Men. It's not that I dislike muscular men, I just like the slender aesthetic and identify with it me.

I'm curious if i'm the norm or an exception. So vote, which body type do you typically chose to play as when you can customize your character?

strawpoll.me/17520762

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-11-1.jpg (585x300, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2014/10/13/6957677/bayonetta-2-review-wii-u
dorkly.com/post/67210/why-samus-new-zero-suit-outfit-is-unacceptable
strawpoll.me/17520762
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's different for men. Men aren't "sexualized", they're idealized.

assumes everyone considers bulky an ideal, which they don't.

Men like seeing /fit/ men in video games, gives them something to work towards. Women are the exact opposite. They idealize ugliness, just look at CalArts

>physical strength bad

Well ok then

So men can't ever be sexualized by dressed in revealing clothing? That's some nice rhetoric you picked up. Did your gender studies professor tell you that?

Didn't they show her with open breast window yesterday with Johnny Cage?

>CalArts

Is a meme. It doesn't exist.

>Men like seeing /fit/ men in video games
there's more types of fitness than OP's image. Link is /fit/ but he's not Hulk Hogan.

Attached: link.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>The only strong people have unrealistically large muscles
well ok then.

literally this

Well Johnny Cage, and Scorpion are fit but they aren't Geras Fit right?

I like Bruce Lee's body, no homo, I mean for me, been trying to achieve it for years but it's so fucking hard.

Too bad skinny fat isn’t a body type in games. Incels would identify with it more than the leading “slim”.

Reminder Kringeoid Kuckoldfags were okay with big boobs in MK until SJW Boon told them they couldn't and now are trying to pretend they're better than that by loving cringe ultraviolence

Google "Mortal Kombat: A Forced Hero" - a story based on MK9, the last real Mortal Kombat entry with actually attractive women

Attached: 1547787635978.jpg (465x391, 81K)

Well yeah, but that's a little different than the scores of pudgy goblina female characters that infest video games now.

male nipples good boop
female nipples bad beep

>Johnny Cage
he did decent STR and DEX
but that motherfucker maxed out CHA

>Scorpion

Attached: FKKJ6E9INC0C5JG.LARGE.jpg (400x430, 36K)

Better counter point: There's nothing wrong with a person making their own power fantasy.

The muscular build is a visual shorthand for the fantasy. Its not 100% necessary, but it does tell people "this dude's strong".

It is, and whats wrong with that. I dont want to play as a flabby cunt I want to play as a fucking herculian god. I want to play what I aspire to be, not what I am. Why is this considered some great taboo, I really dont get it.

It is considered taboo by people that lean more to the feminine side on the genre spectrum, tomboys appreciate good fit bodies, most men too.

>why they choose to do this instead of just admitting that male portrayal is equally crappy is anyone's guess, since I think they have a more compelling argument that way

They don't choose to do that because it goes against the principles that underlie feminists and far left thought, which is simply to attack and demonize anything appealing and beautiful, to attack males, to question narratives, and to deconstruct any principle of a civilization until its all meaningless, then they depend on well-meaning individual to believe that what they want has some coherent goals to it or values to it.

>Tfw he's gonna start calling his dick the ancient power because of Scarlet

Attached: Untitled.png (386x386, 164K)

>tomboys appreciate good fit bodie
tomboys are top tier

How does one achieve the Kano bod?

Attached: 5321108F-B46A-4EC4-BE36-1D831E61C789.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>Men aren't "sexualized"

au contraire, mon frère

Attached: yhhtyj.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

>Scorpion

Attached: 24.jpg (865x957, 155K)

Even if I’m going for the idealized build I’d prefer the slender athletic build since when I lift that’s the build I obtain. Barrel chest he-men are just unrealistic for me

Yes. But it is also appealing to women. In fact, it is only a male power fantasy because it is appealing to women. Men wouldn’t give a fuck about getting fit if it didn’t attract women.

Attached: 58A9AD9E-29BC-41AB-9C84-F1DA47B00C0B.jpg (1024x658, 198K)

Live down under
Where women glow and men plunder

I'd be fine with either. Huge and intimidating, or lithe and agile.

Women are just crybabies, being beautiful or strong isn't a fantasy for them.

Plus, if you're trying to say girls don't want to fuck He-Man or Geras, even Baraka for some, then get the fuck outta here.

I would play as a fat cunt if he has roll attack.

There is no such thing as "male power fantasy" stop using leftspeak while attempting to debunk leftists thought. Its self-defeating.

Attached: MMdocdc.jpg (683x681, 65K)

Your gender-studies professor gets wet over Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime.

>using examples that are 99% written

You're a dumb one, ain't ya hun?

>Men wouldn't give a fuck about getting fit if it didn't attract women

I never cared about women until one force me to date her, I always liked exercising.

>sexual expression doesn't change between the genders!
>women aren't sexually attracted to ideal men

*Being beautiful or strong isn't a fantasy for them?

He-man is a fictional fantasy character, Barbie isn't.

So your argument is that the term male power fantasy changes definition depending on the medium? That doesn’t make any sense.

I see someone has never watched a barbie movie in their life

I think you know nothing about Barbie.

>male
>chooses to play as twinky male characters
user...

Hes definitely amateur bodybuilder level,far from pro level which only Gears character come close

Attached: JayC.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Barbie is a woman with hundreds of professions, an active social life, enough money to own several mansions and cars, and has been young for over 60 years.

Attached: 1525087972489.jpg (434x431, 16K)

>this is young, sweaty, literally naked pretty boy is male power fantasy
Feminists are dumb

Attached: 110000.jpg (1215x717, 363K)

It's a stupid concept created JUST to counter argue that men are also idealized in media. Now we have ugly females and muscular men.

>Barbie isn't.

????????????

God damn He-Man's hairstyle is so fucking based.

There absolutely is though. The only issue is that it is seen as a wholly negative thing instead of just another part of a story.

Muscles are a secondary sexual characteristic.

It works for both sexes.

>can’t select multiple options
I’ll play as anything honestly as long as I like the design. I do usually default to slim guys though.

Muscular build because it's peak male form.

Attached: 987553728232323.jpg (1021x679, 145K)

You’re a fucking faggot. Good lord stop spamming your gay ass futa fanfic in these god damn threads. I hope you die. I fucking hate you. Kill yourself. I hope everyone you know and love dies slowly, and I hope they find out what a weird ass little faggot you are before they do. Fuck you forever. Fucking die.

Women aren't attracted to men like men are attracted to women. If you ignore that, you're being an idiot who is purposefully ignoring context. Johnny Cage isn't being put into MK11 because he "has muscles that appeal to the female audience". That's retarded. He's in because guys think he's cool. When a skimpy female character is added, it is 100% intended to be viewed as sexy. If you need any more proof, take a brief look at this fucking board, which does nothing but fawn over sexy female characers like it's their only hobby. The world doesn't work that way, and as a result videogames don't either. The females tends to be sexy, and the males tend to be cool.

Whether or a bunch of biased as fuck onions on Yea Forums wants a muscular build or not is completely irrelevant to the argument.

Attached: peter2.jpg (750x731, 33K)

And then there's BotW link, which is a whole 'nother level of "peak physical condition".

user maybe get a wife and kids sometime, it will give you some perspective on what women want and exactly how bullshit feminism is.

Based

Attached: plij4vo6pbs01.png (442x333, 156K)

>men don’t like beautiful male protagonists
The sheer popularity of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure in the west among anime fans puts this silly cunt’s argument six feet under. Someone post the edit

Attached: EF0E32E2-973A-4795-8447-C65D191F62CC.gif (500x350, 1.97M)

Fit girls are sexy, I can't picture a fat woman sprinting for over 10 seconds.

>guys listen to me women don't find men attractive all they care about is money!
This is always spouted by ugly assholes who are despised by women.

I just... what the fuck?

Why cant you just play video games and shut the fuck up ? Fuck zoomers.

Attached: Edgar The Bug.jpg (638x630, 45K)

The reason for all this is simple. Women see a hot woman with a great body, they get jealous. Men see a yoked guy and either feel inferior or are motivated to better themselves. I'm sure there's some basedboys who gets deeply jealous and are insecure about it so they probably hate buff dudes too. ANY man can have muscle with the proper diet and excercise routine. Not every woman can be hot with big tiddies and a good body. Simple facts

Attached: two-jealous-women-450x284.png (450x284, 157K)

I don't know why anyone would want to look like He-Man when they could look like this.

Attached: 05-ning.jpg (1331x2000, 533K)

As a Jojo fan I'm pretty sure it's because of the earnest corniness of the series

Female sexuality doesn't work like male sexuality you prune. Guys see boobs, they like boobs. The only people attracted to rippling bodies and bulges are homofags. Goro is getting no panties wet any time soon.

THIS

>I'm sure there's some basedboys who gets deeply jealous and are insecure about it so they probably hate buff dudes too
Yeah there's a comic about a fat faggot complaining about muscular men saying how they just waste their whole life on the gym while he can read philosophy or whatever. And that women don't like them because they're not interesting, kek.

I dislike seeing buff dudes, but that's only because every buff dude is one less trap that could have taken their place. I also dislike fictional women too, because, again, one less trap that could have taken their place in the story instead.

Even so I think the comparison is that guys still think it's cool and don't get upset over the artstyle, complain to have it changed, and then bitch about it constantly until it's ruined.

Yeah yeah yeah until you see a 18yo which has more mucles already just training 2 years without steroids than you will in your whole life(if you dont use steroids)

>Girls don't like ripped bodies and bulges
Have you ever been near a woman?

>STOP LIKING ATTRACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE OTHER SEX

Go fuck yourself. In the age of PROGRESSION an YAS KWEEN SLAY straight guys can't have a sexual identity without being written off as pigs. If a girl asked me what I find attractive in a woman and I said a fat ass and big ol tits I would instantly be a chauvinist pig in her mind. Well it's fucking biology, it's natural, much more natural than taking hormone pills and paying thousands for surgical procedures

This.

Women are neurotic. Men are more common to see a better-looking, stronger etc. guy and say "good for him" or "based"

a power fantasy is about ppwer, nit physique, which is why my favorite power fantasies is commanding armies in strategy games, completely decimating my enemies

Nothing feels beter in my opinion

Attached: battletech-1280-1524629881484_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

We do, you fucking faggot.

Why are so many men so insistent that women hate the male body?

Nah I want to be able to grate cheese off my abs, not wear a shirt and not have it be noticeable.

>Not every woman can be hot with big tiddies and a good body.

The thing is people exaggerate the necessity of things like huge/perfect tits. Sure guys love some titties, but outside of extreme orangutan titties most men are fine with smaller/imperfect tits on normal girls. Its not the dealbreaker women think it is.

Some people enjoy the "I can literally rip you in half" look.

Because if we do that, shit gets censored.

I don't think any particular kind of character design is a power fantasy. What makes it a power fantasy is what you can DO in video games.
Video games tend towards idealized characters, and that's totally okay, because people like to look at attractive people. How much of art history was men drawing their waifus? Look at Greek statues, look at David, look at Hollywood casting and theatrical makeup.

literally
>they dont like my body, they must hate all male bodies
incels dont gym or hygeine

Because they hate their own.

I'm on your side you fucking idiot. Stop projecting your politics onto others.

Look at Raiden in MGRR, who doesn't want to cut cyborgs into chunks.

Maybe because it's buff guys designed from a guy's perspective, or whatever gender you want to assign Araki's ethereal existence

Attached: ABF9A943-17A6-4BB2-85C1-8791333516C7.jpg (636x803, 87K)

This.

Power fantasies are being in charge. A buff motherfucker isn't a "power fantasy" based on that simple aspect.

That looks bad. The perfect man has a perfect balance of fat and muscle. That guy just looks like he hasn't eaten for a day to get that bod.

Attached: 1495928126007.jpg (593x557, 39K)

But its usually white knights insisting that, not incels.

Reminder Kringeoid Kuckoldfags were okay with big boobs in MK until SJW Boon told them they couldn't and now are trying to pretend they're better than that by loving cringe ultraviolence

Why do you not like me? Be straight up with me and it can't be "u spm story"

Attached: 1547787635978 2.jpg (463x391, 80K)

Why is fit and toned the best look for a man and woman? Bucky looks nasty and skinny looks disgusting.

Tbh 120kg+ muscle mass monster arent good fighter because they get tired incredibly fast and are slow, but if you are having a disscussion dont get near them they seriously can cause brain damage with just one punch

>admitting your bara fetish and calling someone else a faggot.
Fucking wew.

being a cyborg would be cool
but i like having more than 5% of my actual body left

I've been lifting for a year and my younger brother, 19, is so fucking aesthetic he's got like 15k followers on social media just from posting mirror pics and workouts. He looks better than I ever will and is shredded. I'm so fucking proud of him and support his passion whenever I can. I have pectus excavatum so I will never be aesthetic but it motivates me to train for strength.

Who would want to be a fucking chink?

>Female sexuality doesn't work like male sexuality
only part that's true. Women value status and security over a man's body. But that doesn't mean they completely disregard it.

>He-Man type bodies are a male power fantasy, and thus aren't offensive to males like thin, beautiful women are to females.

That's only because men see a strong male character as a hero someone they want to be. Females only see hot sluts as direct competition because they only idolize other whores like Kim Kardashian

You incels always say this but you could not be more wrong.
Even the most hardcore feminists love looking at pretty female characters, like Bayonetta or Zero Suit Samus.

Yea I'll be honest I saw your smug garfield bullshit and didn't read much of your post

Yeah that wouldn't be too cool...if I didn't have a high frequency blade to cut enemies into a bloody red mist.

>Even the most hardcore feminists love looking at pretty female characters, like Bayonetta or Zero Suit Samus.

Both those 2 characters have been subject to controversy, you utter retard.

Have you ever left your basement to talk to other people? It's true.

the difference is men can achieve looking like he-man. women are perpetual victims, and the inferior gender, that need men to do literally anything of worth.

>Women are the exact opposite. They idealize ugliness, just look at CalArts
This is wrong, you mean transgenders, they hate to see beautiful women because they're mentally ill ugly ass men.

I agree with user personally.

In the back of their minds they wish they could look like them, but they're too lazy so they instead opt for the "it's oppression" route to feel better

Source me up with those then.

muscled men make my peepee hard so yeah

if it's western (so it equals ugly female characters), I make a bulky male because of aesthetics, there are lots of MMOs where slim males look like skeletons or anorexic soibois, also I'm kinda fat and lazy and that's how I wish to look IRL

if it's japanese and features a robust character creator, then a slim female, ex. PSO2, that game only had good customization for female characters since everyone wanted to make their own waifus and nobody gave a shit on male characters

polygon.com/2014/10/13/6957677/bayonetta-2-review-wii-u

dorkly.com/post/67210/why-samus-new-zero-suit-outfit-is-unacceptable

>listening to anything 3rd wave feminist have to say

Attached: 1523135519815.jpg (599x510, 131K)

I'm not going to start fucking pretending that muscular men bother me just because women are bothered by fictional pretty women.
Fictional women aren't "offensive" either. Tell bitches to stop finding competition in anything with breasts and a vag.

Attached: 1547918945920.jpg (1280x1280, 93K)

i dont play self inserts and i dont make characters look like me. i just make a rugged old man

get /fit/ user, it did only good things for me, physically and mentally.

I tought you guys will post muscluar females in vidya ITT.

Both of those articles are from men, not women. My point still stands, women usually don't care if a female character is attractive.

When I was a kid I looked up to characters like He-Man or Batman, I didn't want to BE them.

As I got older I just look at them.and say based.

jojo fanbase is literally 90% fujo in the west.

I just picked out one article for each, user. I'm sure you can find hundreds of NeoGAF/Resetera threads about the shit.

calm down, pajeet. milk truck not arrive.

>Engaging in gender based debates

Do you not have a job/ girlfriend/ family/ hobbies?

Attached: 1541302631279.png (280x207, 116K)

Nah you can have like lean muscular builds as well like Bruce Lee did. Not everyone has to be BUFF MCHUGE.

Can't even be bothered to link it but Anita Sarkeesian also hates Bayonetta

How dare you talk about a topic instead of sperging out over the 500th Smash thread/DMC thread

I shitpost while I'm at work

Why does Yea Forums love to think that a small number of tumblrite teen girls = the entirety of the female population of the planet? Are you all really that insecure and hateful?

I'm very lazy, and uni is annoying as fuck
I don't even have or want a girlfriend because of this lazyness

I often play girls because the male characters aren't really my type. If both choices are totally unsuitable for self-insert, I'll pick the one with the more pleasing aesthetics.
Also I think self-inserting is retarded and for brainlet casuals so who gives a fuck either way.

Then do it.

I'm pooping

I have 3 of those, be my guest and guess which one I don't.

But it is ideal. The only reason some people might say otherwise is because they are deluded. Buff muscular is always preferable to some skinny faggot.

I don't get this whole power fantasy thing, sure it might apply to the protagonist, but the buff got characters rarley only ever apply to the player character, and it's not like it's many males power fantasy to be rammed in the ass by a muscular guy in a gay romance or something. Yet for some reason it's okay to have attractive male side characters in games, but not female side characters.

I get what you're saying, and you're right.
Phrasing was way off for Yea Forums to understand.

God I want one so bad. I wish being a basedboy actually made women like you

>strawpoll.me/17520762
Where is the option for little girl?

Attached: 1547730414294.jpg (1441x2048, 287K)

i muscle man me big me play big man chars me no skinny faggot me big and stong. men supposed to be big not small puny fags

Why the fuck should I? I could find a dozen different threads/articles and you could come up with a dozen different excuses.

It's a false equivalence. The character on the left is wearing straps over her breasts like a stripper. The character on the right is shirtless like a champion boxer.

Link isn't /fit/. He's literally average, far from fit. A good example would be guys built like commander Shepard or Alexios from the latest AC. Those are fit without being huge.

>Men see a yoked guy and either feel inferior or are motivated to better themselves.
lol not really. Most don't even care and are indifferent to it all.

link is a little twink faggot and would get rektd by a little girl

>Small number
These are the same type of feminists who are NOW members that push to keep the Duluth Model and other foul shit like it. If you think asshole women rarely exist, you have mental problems.

It just makes more sense for the hero to be a strong guy considering all the shit they do.

As some user on here once said.

With normal women you get a pussy but a shitty personality.
With a man you get a good personality, but no pussy.
With a twink you get both the personality of a woman with the cock of a dude.
With a tomboy you get the personality of a man with the pussy of a woman.

women get to have eye candy and little white incels don't okay just get used to it sweet tea :)

Reminder Kringeoid Kuckoldfags were okay with big boobs in MK until Boon told them they couldn't and now are trying to pretend they're better than that by loving cringe ultraviolence

Google "Mortal Kombat: A Forced Hero" - a story based on MK9, the last real Mortal Kombat entry with actually attractive women

Attached: 1547787635978 3.jpg (463x387, 80K)

>men can achieve looking like he-man

He-Man is Arnold Schwarzenegger bulk but extremely cut as well, even Arnold himself could only look like He-Man some of the time. That's far more out of reach than being anorexic and wearing a corset.

And you're obsessed with believing that they're all coming for you and your hobby.

>Picks up a huge boulder
>Swings a sword with one hand and slices a whole tree
>Weak

lol

I'm 40 years old and I've never once given a second thought to any fictional character or movie star having muscles. I've never thought "Gee, how does this affect me?" or "How do I feel about this?"

Because normal men don't give a fuck. If you do give a fuck, you're either post-op or brainwashed to think that way. Men should only be concerned with improving themselves, not tearing down the world to level the playing field. That's what women do.

>With a man you get a good personality
Lol no you don't

The currently strongest man alive has unrealistically huge muscles under a big layer of fat.

Attached: Eddie-Hall-Weight-Loss-2-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Well. A tolerable one.

Would you really rather go to the pup with a band of cackling women than a bunch of good bros?

pls no dont remove muscles im a barafag

and even if i wasnt a fag id still love muscles i mean the only ones who hate them are ugly fujos and some mysandrists that hate anything with a penis or related to the cock

Wrong, tomboys have the personality of a woman with the strength and drive of an average man.

Find me one article written by a woman. Your original claim was that women complained about bayo and zss. The only evidence you presented was of men complaining.

It doesn't always make sense for him to be XBAWKS HUEG, though. If the hero is supposed a highly skilled military commando, someone who's less bulked but still fit makes more sense.

Depends on how it's depicted. Now, the real argument is the argument that sexualization of any kind is bad. It's not. Sexualization happens because humans are animals and want to fuck-constantly. Women sexualize, men sexualize, it doesn't matter. Anyone trying to sell you a bill otherwise, is either an asexual weirdo, or has something to sell to you. Humans have been banging out and baiting over sexualized representations since fucking cave paintings.

They literally are. Dozens of games have been censored already and they’re only gaining steam.

Buncha fucking twinks and fags in this thread not choosing bulky female

Attached: 1550881135232.jpg (1000x667, 224K)

Have you been sleeping under a rock or something? They have more or less already destroyed the hobby.

Do you people really do this?
Just play whatever kind of character you find interesting, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm convinced none of you even play video games, but then again this is Yea Forums so I'm probably right.

Not helping you write your thesis OP.

Some men want to play as musclebound maniacs for a power fantasy.
Some men want to play as a lanky normal looking guy like they are as a self insert.
Some women want to play a busty half naked megasloot as a mega sex appeal fantasy.
Some women want to play as a normal looking well-dressed woman as a self insert.

Some men play as women becuase theyre hard gay they find it more interesting or more sexy, or becuase they want to try and scam people out of shit on World of Warcraft.
Some women play as men because they find it more interseting, or more sexy, or they dont want to be bothered by M'LADY fags on World of Warcraft.

None of this should be news to anyone, but we regularly get journalists, SJWs, Yea Forums, fucking everyone going on and on.
Just have options for sluts, he-man, normal women and normal men.
Ta-dah, everyone is happy.

reminder to kill yourself you autistic incel spammer

The only I care about a character looking similar to me, or rather, looking like the person I want to look like is when I can create my character. I don't self-insert at all in games where a character is already pre-defined.

Attached: mah boi.jpg (903x1688, 145K)

Why do some men play as little girls?

Attached: 1541659546621.jpg (700x1192, 416K)

>"I want to play how I want"
>"omg ugggh really?? just play how you want"

lets see someone with his body type do that in real life not even muscle dude would be able to do it seeing as swords dont cut through trees that easily, could maybe pick up a boulder though

Because they're hard gay, trans, think they're cute, want to get into a character that's more different to them than theyre used to, because they want to see the storyline from that point of view, becuase they think the design is cooler, or becuae of gender-specific loot.

Or other reasons, Im sure.
Rowlet best starter in years

so we need to rage and cry about the entire female population?

You'd be incorrect in your assumption of that picture, athletes who do rigorous cardiovascular exercise consume a shitload of calories just to keep up and in this case for swimming you need to be more leaner as being larger would actually tire you out from rapid arm and leg movements for different swimming strokes that would cause you to exhaust yourself more if you were of a body type in your picture.

Not disagreeing on your point of needing a perfect balance of fat and muscle but the perfect balance differs based on what actual physical activity you do in your everyday life. A sherpa has exceptionally strong shoulders and legs and their physique is perfect for their everyday life where as someone else who might be a sailor hauling heavy rigging and lines on a ship would have a completely different bodytype as a result.

I agree with you. These troglodytes won't get it though

Doesn't matter to me, but your question adds more value to the "good bros" over the "cackling women"

Yes.

Because I’m a pedophile.

Because everyone wants to be a cute and sexy little girl.

Attached: 1398598462028.png (1094x676, 426K)

we get it, you like fat gay bears.

lmao, you're too late to make that argument retard. My hobbies are already all gone.

Attached: chrome_2019-01-27_16-34-34.png (944x786, 1.22M)

So what in what I said there indicates that I dont do that?
>just play what you want!
>wait, omg you like people that are muscley!?
>youre shallow and only like meat heads, not like me who likes sophisticated and intelligent characters
You can only like one thing right? And never a combination of 2 things, thats heresy in the one character trait system youve concocted

Looks like they're right when they call you people manchildren.

That's based in my book.

Attached: british daily life.jpg (1157x1195, 491K)

you need to go back to wherever "they" are and you came from, fag.

>moving the goalposts

Why are straight guys always secret (or not even secret) pedos

When the fuck is /l/ coming back? I’m finally learning to draw and have nowhere to show it off.

>pedophile
Disgusting. You should only sexualize pubescent little girls.

can you blame them?

Attached: 1545869640890.png (599x600, 187K)

>Im the only one not doing this, everyone else here is, Im the only real human here
Consider that Yea Forums is not comprised soley of the people who happen to post stupid shit you give attention to and ignore otherwise.

Because children are sexy.

Why are little girl so goddamn sexy?

Attached: 1425397397870.jpg (671x664, 133K)

Because women peak at 14, someone post the graph.

Attached: 1547882758359.jpg (1407x2000, 164K)

I idealize whatever has the coolest looking armor. All I want is a a cool looking suit

Attached: 1517811338695.jpg (515x843, 219K)

The problem ends up being that the autists in our hobby can't just let someone feel the way they feel. They gotta get all pissed and insert their opinion. Take Anita for example - nobody would know her if the autists just let her have her stupid kickstarter and opinion. If you take a look at the games industry since after she's had her "Impact" it's continually gotten more sexualized. Sure, DOAVB wasn't brought here locally, but, who the fuck cares? You can get almost any kind of porn game in the US now, there's hundreds of people making games to catering to all kinds of tastes. It literally makes no difference, so if someone has a different opinion than you, resist the urge to ape out over it.

this is how it be

That's a natural thing.

Attached: 1529701721375.jpg (315x489, 43K)

>J-Just ignore them
Worked really well in the comics industry.

That's an outright lie though. You are implying no woman would like that sort of man. Also a sexy woman is an idealized one too so you are full of hypocrisy

>born endomorph
Yeah I know that feel. My arms were 18" by the time I was 18 and my life choices were a) get fat or b) work out like a maniac. I did b for two decades. I'm fucking tired. I'll just live big like Eddie.

Same thing in comics man. There's all sorta shit you can get in the comics world. If you want sexy ladies doing sexy things, there's just about a billion comics out there for you. You, specifically are being catered to, right now, you just gotta go find it.

Of course women don't like muscular men. Modern cape flicks have a large female fanbase because of their deep and nuanced storytelling.

Attached: 1519002650033a.jpg (3031x462, 476K)

it literally did, yes.

>You, specifically are being catered to, right now,
I sincerely doubt that.

Someone should add a picture of Marvel Woman or whatever the fuck her name is with her concave butt for comparison.

women hate muscular men. this guy is probably the least sexy man in the country right now.

Attached: aquaman_movie_dc_comics.jpg (1200x680, 81K)

It is, because the majority of women don't lust over fit ugly men like your pic, theylust over cute twinks or at least handsome male characters. Twilight has sexualized men, MK doesn't.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

reminder that any guy who prefers to be skinny rather than strong is a faggot tranny

Attached: 1548822903365s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

I think you mistake women for teenagers, I know its hard to tell but they arent the same thing.

You're not wrong

Attached: 1506364418599.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

This fucking pic. None of you ever gimme a name. If there's one thing that really bothers me is the drip feed of information. I hate having milkies revealed and not showcased. "Yo, look at this hot roastie! No name, though!" So why announce them in the first fucking place? It's having a impact on my hype.

At least a solid 30% of female superheroes are pure fap bait.

Despite what you might be told by the media, the editors at DC and Marvel aren't dummies. They know that She-Hulk having huge titties and a bouncy ass is at least half of why her book sells so well. The other half is good storytelling, for the record.

Attached: bonesaw.gif (500x262, 840K)

>They know that She-Hulk having huge titties and a bouncy ass is at least half of why her book sells so well.

They got rid of that in the recent series though.

How the sales doing my man?

rpat is divisive at best. I was 22 when the first movie came out and maybe half the girls I knew thought he was attractive and the other half reacted in visible disgust at his mention. now in my 30s not even the ones who liked him back then still think he's attractive today despite the fact that he hasn't really changed at all. today the women I know all gush over aquaman, or "khal drogo" as a lot of them still endearingly refer to him.

Shitty, but that doesn't stop them. Same reason they relaunched Captain Marvel half a dozen times even though they desexified Carol and gave her the charisma of wet cardboard.

>only teenagers liked Twilight
Oh user, you poor bastard.

Attached: article-1290980-073E9539000005DC-129_224x423.jpg (224x423, 41K)

it's literally the only pic where she looks cute at all. don't bother.

Samus is fit and toned, not bulky.

Not the women I know, they see Aquaman dude as too buff, they still like fit ripped tall "cute" guys.

They tend to dip back when they run into problems. Carol being the notable exception. They tagged her for the movie and they just kept fucking it up. I'm sure the movie will be one of Marvel's worst since Iron Man 3.

Bulky in the right spots.

Attached: 1459981607624.jpg (1500x991, 360K)

Good god it's a feast for the eyes.

It happened again, Im dissapointed once more.

Attached: 1528757848964.jpg (508x472, 95K)

The feminists are full of shit. Like you, I also prefer the slender aesthetic. I don't personally want to be big and muscular or fulfill the gender role that such a physique implies.

maybe stop hanging out with fujos who watch nothing but kdramas

Agreed, please bring back this Laura.

First, your argument already fails, because the few females that consume vidya sure as fuck aren't older than 20ish.

Second, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey, Vampire Diaries or any popular book, movie or series that women tend to like have the same type of male sexualized character, they're always good looking, but never too masculine, see any boy band, see BTS, see the popular anime they like, NEVER, any of the popular dudes look like Duke Nukem or your random CoD character.

Attached: Jamie-Dornan-fifty-shades-of-grey-ebook.jpg (1920x1080, 778K)

Attached: EADF1E62-7812-4428-AE51-E66C1BDFE3C1.png (500x725, 155K)

Bruce Lee was weak as fuck, his workout log is floating around on the internet, guy somehow crippled himself doing a good morning with 95lbs, literally toddler tier weak, weaker than most people on their first day of lifting weights

also did not have one single actual recorded fight/live match in his life, Bruce Lee was an actor who got famous off his weed smoking martial arts philosophy

Attached: jon jones career mode.jpg (715x767, 105K)

Stop hanging with literal sluts. Only one I know likes kpop "boys", the rest like young Johnny Depp, Deadpool Pikachu, some Rockstars, Captain America is already huge for them.

why are so many of the people who come here women-hating incels?

This only holds true in people that have a very warped view on sexuality and basically regard as sexual objects no matter what they wear.

Which would make sense for you fuck wits because its the entire basis of your arguments despite the delicious amount of self perpetuating irony behind it.

You don't have to be jacked like the Hulk. You can also be lean like Bruce Lee or a Power Ranger. I'd aim toward the latter personally. Nobody unironically wants to be a fat piece of shit, and only faggots wanna be twinks

any one here started going to gym because of gay porn haha that would be funny

Attached: 1551193707793.jpg (775x1200, 129K)

Looking like a steroid freak is bad, looking like the Master Chief is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
Remove thots.

Hear hear, although I like to keep my lungs good by running and hiking a lot.

This

A typical male character i prefer them to be ottermode. Although i also like to customize them accordingly to their class if possible so a strong melee character is going to be much more muscular than someone ranged.

This. Lee weighted 50 kg. You're not going to get "strong as fuck" at that weight.

Aquaman is what actual homos like, not women.

Rogues and wizards are almost as popular as fighters.

Does that mean shady skinny guys and geeky young (or frail old) men are also male power fantasys?

>jamie dornan
>6'0
>180lbs
>athletic build
>ruggedly handsome face

>christian grey
>sexually and socially dominant and aggressive
>described as tall, broad shouldered, and athletic
>literally described as not just handsome but the epitome of male attractiveness.
>"not too masculine"
either you, the girls you know, or both, are retards.

1000% God Taste

Attached: Garrosh (cropped).png (800x586, 547K)

Woops, forgot I am on /v not /tg.

Point probably still stands.

>Only one I know likes kpop "boys", the rest like young Johnny Depp, Deadpool Pikachu, some Rockstars
literally fat fujos. befriend actual normal females, son.

No, all the sexually dimorphic traits are emphasized in the ways considered most attractive to women. You've just been conditioned to not see it that way because it's become normalized. Just look at your average modern action game or movie protagonist and compare them to the stuff you see in romance novels.

Read my whole post faggot, I'm still talking about vidya here.

aquaman triggers closet fags into being insecure about themselves and projecting onto others. it's hilarious.

>At least a solid 30% of female superheroes are pure fap bait.
Yes, and? That isn't appealing to me specifically,

>Befriending sluts
>Normal females
lmao@you

I play as slim men, but that's mainly because I want to fuck slim men.

Because if ugly and fat women don't see characters that look like them, it reminds them that they're ugly and fat and not high enough on the social ladder to be considered. For women, social standing is everything and if media doesn't portray them then media is saying that their social standing is so dogshit that they aren't worth it. So they get offended and pissed off and demand uglier and fatter women so that they can tell themselves that they're not the problem.

Men like characters that use their strength/intelligence/charisma/dexterity to achieve their goals, and look cool doing. Essentially, when it comes to male characters the rule of cool applies to making them appealing to the male fantasy. Men want to be a badass and look cool, so they want male characters that kick ass and look cool.

The guy was short as hell and i don't particular expect people to have his sort of wiry muscular build if their everyday lives didn't depend on it. Lee was 5"7 so just how much buff mchuge muscles do you expect him to add on and still perform his flips and stunts in his films? He was 165lb at his peak and he used to be much less before his movie popularity at 135lbs.

>also did not have one single actual recorded fight/live match in his life, Bruce Lee was an actor who got famous off his weed smoking martial arts philosophy
Cool story bro, nobody was talking about his fight history until you brought it up.

>50kg
You're having a laugh mate. He was 75kg with a height of 5"7.

Attached: gordon.jpg (800x639, 96K)

>I'm still talking about vidya here
women don't play vidya, least of all duke nuken or call of battle warfare ops, and the kind of women who do play vidya are literal fujos who play shit like kingdom hearts, so I don't see how that's relevant.

eat a lot of icecream

There's a difference between athletic and the juiced up roid rats that have become the standard in videogames.

fuck mortal kombat, ed boon sold out and I am not buying this piece of shit
I WILL PIRATE IT
this is a picture of when mk reached its peak

Attached: gaming mortal sluts.jpg (1706x1280, 203K)

They are a power fantasy just as sexy females are a power fantasy to women. It's just that you have a lot more women who get insecure and butthurt.

>reeeee girls you know are sluts girls I know are pure animu princesses
the girls you know are sluts, too, user. sluts are fun people. get over it nerdvirg.

>bruce lee was weak, in way worse shape than me

the difference is that women very seldom desire power, so male interpretations of "female power" fantasies don't apply to actual females.

That's wrong as fuck and a mental gynastic that only applies to a minority, most women don't mind atractive females, every popular pop singer or actress that women like are 9/10.

Attached: taylor_swift_341742_36_343485_36.jpg (662x420, 129K)

>the difference is that women very seldom desire power,

They do. Its just not as direct as the male drive for power.

I watched an interview couple of years ago where he said that during the directing of the colloseum scene with Chuck Norris he was down to 50 kg.

Yea Forums is full of actual homos

marxists will say whatever it takes to get their grip around a company or an industry. they say gender doesnt exist, they change the definitions of words and change history itself to make it seem as if what theyre doing in the moment is logical when it never is.

Attached: 1549714404097.jpg (3000x1776, 1.27M)

it's not as direct, it's not as broad in scope or ambition, it more or less doesn't exist in the same context as male power fantasy, and the male interpretation of what females desire in terms of power still doesn't apply to actual females.

mmm, gimme more of that sexy burqa bitch in the top left.

>thread still up
kys janny

Take a casual stroll through social media. Every attractive female celeb has her fair share of female haters.

It's "idealized" if the character is the same gender as you. It's "sexualized" if you're attracted to the character's gender.

This, women want influence over men with power rather than power itself. That way they get all the perks of power with none of the responsibility. Because women react to responsibility the same way vampires react to garlic.

any male hero is a male power fantasy to further an agenda

Aren't most gamers unhealthy - obese or too skinny - and unattractive though? Otherwise they wouldn't waste their times in some fantasy world instead of reality.

And has a huge female following too, what is your point? Every famous person has haters these days.

Based mind reader user.

If you're talking about Way of the Dragon i'd wager he was still 60kg unless they actually properly weighed him at that point, when you're a 5"7 lean chinese dude 50kg and 60kg may be almost identical given his physique. You should know that Lee was also a ridiculous workaholic and was doing other things on that set like directing, production and even working on the soundtrack. Would not surprised me if he dropped lot of weight from all that and wasn't eating properly or overworking himself. Peter Weller lost like 20kg of bodyweight during Robocop from the poor ventilation of the suit and constant sweating.

most gamers are completely average people with average jobs and average social and sexual lives. Yea Forums in particular, sure, probably a majority over/underweight and suffering from some kind of mental or physical health condition. lots of legit autism here, lots of genuine incels. personally I'm neither of those, but fat and depressed.

It's not as exaggerated as you think. I've met a lot of other dudes that think women have to look like instagram models to be worth their time, despite the dudes not even being all that attractive or personable to begin with. It's a real fucking thing. Personally ass/tits aren't a big deal for me at all, I care more about the whole package, especially the facial features, smile, eyes, and hair than anything else.

You're right. That popular male body type only exists to appeal to men's fantasies. Among actual athletes, body types either skewer towards strongfats in strength focused competitions or lean muscled builds for more dexterous activities. The idea that the body builder build like the OP image is representative of hard positive characteristics is ridiculous because it isn't actually the practical build outside of personal image.
When it comes to what women find attractive, both in fiction and in fame, lean v-framed pretty boys have been at the top for ages. The same guys that guys call faggy, whether he's an anime bishounen or the latest hollywood manufacture.

bullshit nobody wants to fuck slim men everyone wants to fuck bodybuilders user said so

Not sure what you mean. Women make themselves sexy in videogames if they can. It's natural. It's also natural that men love gawking at sexy women, that's how they're wired.

It's understandable that some women get uncomfortable when pretty much all games have sexualized women. It's probably got to do with the fact that it's harder for a 3d woman to sexually compete with the pixels on the screen than it is for a 3d man. Many men turn to video games for the illusion of female contact (VNs, RPGs etc). It's much harder for a woman to get that fix from a videogame since they're looking for a Man (a provider) and the video games can't do that for them.

I don't get how Yea Forums can keep arguing this retarded topic year after year. Men are more often nerds who love to look at sexy women, nerds create games so you get this situation. It's inevitable. The only way to stop it is to put a bunch of laws in place with quotas for game production. People are doing that in the West since the West is full of hysteric women and weak males. We'll soon be replaced by something new and vital, and the cycle goes on. Learn Chinese or something.

I'm too stupid to understand it so someone explain to me. Why do women love 2B and Lara Croft?

There are many games for which men dressed even in skimpy attire don't possess sexual features that are exaggerated the way feminine avatars are. There aren't packages to ogle, and asses are only sometimes remarkable. Further, their animations tend to be more purpose-built and less open to sexualization in similar ways.

They want to fuck them.

Clothing.

Sexualization works different for women though. They find Leon Kennedy hotter without him having to show skin. Same with Elliot from doa and Link

>Most women don't mind attractive females
Most women don't mind attractive females when that female isn't or doesn't seem like a direct threat to THEM. Every popular singer or actress has a large female following because those women are not a threat to them. The haters are women that feel threatened by the singer/actresses looks or talent. Women are extremely insecure and if they feel that another woman might be superior to them they lash out.

Have you ever even dated a woman before?

>When it comes to what women find attractive, both in fiction and in fame, lean v-framed pretty boys

for young girls, sure. as they become adults the foundation of their ideal remains largely the same in the v-shaped athletic build, but they start to prefer more masculine features, bigger and more muscular arms, more facial hair, etc. assuming they still experience ovulation and aren't sterilizing themselves with hormones

I agree, and that holding true, would suggest that ~simply~ revealing attire still isn't always enough.

They are a threat to them if they are ugly, and even then ugly girls didnt mind hot female characters. Modern feminists just taugh them is ok to hate better women instead of improving yourself

>It's much harder for a woman to get that fix from a videogame since they're looking for a Man (a provider) and the video games can't do that for them.
Which is also why male sex robots are never going to be a big thing, and why women are already preemptively threatened by the idea of female sex robots.

This

because their boyfriends love them.
>They find Leon Kennedy hotter without him having to show skin
women are sluts for uniforms of authority. fact.

user, white knights are just incels trying to get laid by being "nice".

>They find Leon Kennedy hotter without him having to show skin
Regular costume or his alternative chicago detective costume? Because I can understand why for the alt costume since they made him very clean cut chiseled look.

>identifying with your rpg character
I don't self insert

Attached: 616815687_preview_1454628003063.jpg (712x712, 42K)

>It's understandable that some women get uncomfortable when pretty much all games have sexualized women. It's probably got to do with the fact that it's harder for a 3d woman to sexually compete with the pixels on the screen than it is for a 3d man. Many men turn to video games for the illusion of female contact (VNs, RPGs etc). It's much harder for a woman to get that fix from a videogame since they're looking for a Man (a provider) and the video games can't do that for them.

Hard to compete? I reckon men are retreating in vidya because women turn them down a lot, and men give up because of constant failure.

All women need to do is give a signal they're interested, and all men need to do is keep trying. Almost everyone can get someone, unless you're some genetic dead end that looks like a literal abomination.

You really think the sight of bare chested buff dudes doesn't arouse straight women or gay/bi men? Have you ever heard of romance novels and playgirl magazine? That's the only two examples i can name off the top of my head because i have never spent time researching it. I know the look buff dudes get at the beach or gym from girls. They really aren't wondering whats going on inside his head, they just wanna see whats in his pants.

>I reckon men are retreating in vidya because women turn them down a lot, and men give up because of constant failure.
the kind of men who retreat into video games are the kind of men who never tried in the first place out of fear of failure.

Not shocked about current poll results, also musclegirlfags absolutely btfo.

you goddamn right, I am

"male power fantasy" is always such a fucking joke
It's more difficult for a man to look like arnold schwarzenegger (massive amounts of protein and bodybuilding exercise) than it is for a woman to be.. you know.. AVERAGE WEIGHT. (completely attainable with zero exercise or special diets)

If anything, men should be the ones who are offended
>"b-but male power fantasy"
all most women fantasize of fucking strong men (or otter men) or wish to be skinny & beautiful themselves, so what's the fucking issue here?

I've not seen one woman who made their character a fatty in any game ever, hell it's more likely that a guy makes a fat character purely for joking reasons

Attached: 1435439800882.gif (500x207, 968K)

I don't even want to fap anymore, I just look and take in the beauty of masculine aesthetic

>hell it's more likely that a guy makes a fat character purely for joking reasons
nope, guys still make fat female characters because they want to fuck fat girls.

The Jojo edit is the best one
Also
>You now remember the Fabio RPG that user's discussed about how they would go about making it
It was a solid idea too.

Taylor Swift is ugly as hell though.

Probably ture for some, although there certainly are men that get out of the dating game facing rejection after rejection or after realizing that 2d>3d and doesn't suck all your lifeblood.

>I reckon men are retreating in vidya because women turn them down a lot
That can be one reason but it's not the whole story. Men are just a lot more simple in what they look for in a partner.

>all men need to do is keep trying. Almost everyone can get someone, unless you're some genetic dead end that looks like a literal abomination.
Why would people keep trying? We tend to look for the easiest way out, that's life.

Yeah that's true.

Men literally couldn't give a shit if women get male sex robots but the opposite causes a huge meltdown because people subconsciously know that women are totally fucked in the sex game if every male can just have their own Instagram model body Hatsune Miku Ultra Deepthroat robot to fuck their brains out. Sex robots + toggleable switches for the vas deferens are going to absolutely wreck women. That's why we're hearing all this screaming about sex doll legislation.

Female power is not direct, it is indirect and pretty much proportional to their charm, youth and quality of the physical body. Control over SEX is being taken away from women and some of them are trying to stop it, that's the reason we're all sitting here. They're probably fighting a losing battle since there are too many territories on the planet where they do not control the men enough to get legislation put in place.

>Men who like to compete and fight for lesuire
>Wouldn't care about getting fit without women
Ha, nice try soiboi. If women became extinct half the population would stay fit to be alpha and bully you in between humping their real dolls like the rest of the lonely males

>Men literally couldn't give a shit if women get male sex robots

They technically already have them if you count shit like vibrators, which women are celebrated for owning funnily enough.

>Why would people keep trying? We tend to look for the easiest way out, that's life.

Because you want it? If you don't then it doesn't apply to you, do whatever you think is best for you.

Some might say that having someone, potentially getting married will only make things better for your future self, and data supports it, at least on the financial side of the question.

the vast majority of women don't penetrate themselves while masturbating tho. vibes aren't a substitute for dick to them, whereas a fleshlight is literally a substitute for a vagina.

I think you're actually being incredibly dismissive here of what's being said. It's not about the fear of failure or rejection that they're having a problem with it's the constant failure and rejection they're dealing every single time they make an attempt with that's taking their toll and causing them to unhealthily retreat into these worlds, no different to how dudes end up with Realdolls. These people are actually suffering immensely from the ordeal and I truly feel sorry for their problems.

No matter the strongest largest rock you see, if water dropped on it every minute of every day in the same spot it will bore a hole straight through.

The point is that its considered a viable route that many women can choose to pursue in place of male comfort, and no one bats an eye at it.

>Because you want it?
Again, men just find substitutes more easily than women do in this context. The world is unfair, sad stuff.

>Some might say that having someone, potentially getting married will only make things better for your future self
Sure but it requires investment. And people aren't going to do something just because it's wholesome, look at the world today with people being completely sedentary, doing drugs etc. We know it's bad on the macro scale but we do it anyway.

nintendo gets partial immunity don't you know?

Roster LEAKED
>literally making the females as ugly as possible
Based trannies

Attached: 1551392518643m.jpg (1024x780, 112K)

You are right, user, the dating game is fucked for younger men specifically. Can't be bothered to find a pictue comparing percentages of men and women ranked by the opposite sex on dating apps.

The situation changes when men get older, and all the women who were constantly turning men down start to panic when they're 30 and they are still not married.

>The situation changes when men get older, and all the women who were constantly turning men down start to panic when they're 30 and they are still not married.

You don't have to tell me, I'm in my 30's now and i'm getting far too much attention from younger women in their 20's or even mid-late teens that I feel like i'm being set up on some hidden camera show.

You're not wrong, user, I wasn't arguing with you. Just added to what you said.

The world has always been this way in terms of self-destructive tendency. It's just more noticable in big cities, one of which you probably live in or constantly hear about on TV/ read on the internet.

>women in their prime breeding age and at their most attractive prefer adorable twinks
>used up roasties in menopause like buff muscular types
hmmmmmmmmmm

If you were trying to make some gotcha point about something you're really unclear about it.

Attached: 1283130055338.jpg (468x350, 9K)

>(massive amounts of protein and bodybuilding exercise)
And steroids. Not that that diminishes his accomplishments imo.

This look cute and sad at the same time

you KNOW i made a gotcha point. don't play dumb. It's just a shitpost tho.

>men aren't sexual
Try again.

Attached: gabigarcia.jpg (960x960, 181K)

there is also a lot of female lust directed towards actors like Johhny Depp, Dan Radcliff, Robert Downey jr. ect who aren't buff like Capt. America or Thor.

I don't think anyone said women don't like muscular men.

Yeah I guess.

Mankind isn't adapted to this current world with globalization, chemicals, dating apps, porn, video games etc. Sexualization of women in video games is just one example of what happens when primitive urges get access to things they were not evolved for. It's sad but I'd argue that it can't be helped. People need to have the freedom to engage in these things if they're not directly hurting other human beings. Yas queen slay girl who is now alone, 38 years old, crying in her kitched with a dried up womb fucked up after countless abortions is a genetic dead end. She was not evolved for this modern world and indulged too much and failed to find a mate. Pencil neck who spent all of his time on Yea Forums fapping to lolicon and VNs and then died alone instead of getting qualifications and attracting a mate also failed. It's just life, people need to find better things to worry about.

I'm attracted to thicc dudes and would like to be a thicc dude, so I guess both a power and sex fantasy.

Saints Row 3&4 had a triangular body slider muscular skinny and fat
My preference was skinny fat or balanced

skinny fat is an oxymoron. You can't be skinny and fat.

The word doesn't literally mean skinny and fat, it refers to a man who's both overweight and has little to no muscular development. And it's typical of untrained men, everyone knows what it means.

>no default in the strawpoll
And this is where you failed.

>sploosh

A default would fit in one of those categories. Which one is depending on the game.

It's for people with awkward fat distribution.
For example, lots of belly and leg flab, but skinny arms and torso, with negligible muscle mass. Common in kids that don't exercise at all, but don't eat enough to become obese.

>Is "muscular build" truly a male power fantasy?
It is, but it's also a female sexual fantasy. It's not either-or.

And one thing feminists will never admit in public is that being incredibly beautiful (to the point of people losing their minds over you) IS a female power fantasy. Every single screeching blue-hair would, if they could, make themselves beautiful as much as they preach against unfair body standards. Because what they really hate is not the standard itself, but their own inability to meet them. No truly beautiful woman has ever been a feminist.

So like these guys?

Attached: Mar and Lu.png (900x783, 464K)

That's my point. There needs to be a default/who cares option

>who cares option
If you don't care don't vote.

Yes? Everyone wants to be muscular. Not all girls want to be slim with huge boobs, some are quite happy with being overweight.