Based or cringe?

based or cringe?

Attached: 1551377634163.png (577x404, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZraqMidhyOc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=Kj0N-GJZLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=smEkRbkcvUs
youtube.com/watch?v=jebkUrXKXL8&list=PLkHUtmvIprU-baE0u7g3Qfr7NhiyDPj35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is obviously joking, that’s the whole point of DSP

>tricking his patrons in to getting a second job just to donate more
sounds like its FUCKING BASED AS FUCK to me

Based Phil moving strange, awkward women into his house

Attached: dsp hostage.jpg (1200x634, 72K)

Intensely based and redpilled

>stop coming on Yea Forums for four years
>people are still obsessing over this guy
Well, at least the amount of cringeworthy incel politics is down, I guess.

Attached: 1527008696317.jpg (1200x874, 219K)

>Tells his fans to click as many ads as possible
>voids his contract with the people in charge of ad revenue
You can’t fake that kind of stupid

>stopped coming on Yea Forums for four years
>uses redditspeak like "incel" and filename is like 3 months old
faggot

both

His one job is playing games and he sucks at every single one he touches. He sucks at his job AND he sucks as a person.

Which is why Yea Forums loves him

>I'm broke, but I won't sell the empty condo that costs over a 1000$ per month.
I believe he has money issues, but nowhere as bad as his begging makes it sound.

It will be based if he pulls it off, for now it's just cringe.

SNORT
First one to tip gets to stay on my aircraft!

Attached: im DSP.png (1426x795, 1.27M)

He's based simply for the fact that he riles up so many people. Those same people are cringe for obsessing over his every move and forming entire communities to discuss him.

DSP fucking sucks as a streamer though.

Attached: 1505961036241.webm (606x720, 1.39M)

Oh boy another thread about this retard just what Yea Forums needed

Based. His videos and TIHYDP's are staples which makes Youtube and internet culture.

>redditspeak
Lol, people still go on about this stuff?
And yes, I've been browsing less shitty boards in the meanwhile.

Attached: 1531068949726.png (960x768, 593K)

>thinking 1000/mo for a condo is expensive

Go back to Yea Forums you tranny.

Ten... years... theytriedtotakemylegacyaway... but they failed torealizethat I am the... Immortal.. Pig... Roach.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZraqMidhyOc

Attached: snorters log.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

He's ok, based on the fact that he stuck his member deep into the sphincter of Street Fighter V fanboys.

Reminder DSP outlives
his autism hatebase.
He outlived the best friends
He instantly got a new gf.
Is a Street fighter champ, scrubs will disagree.
How can one man be so BASED

Ive got you mr OP. Thats title is a fake and you are a phony! Tricking us into thinking he made such a title

Attached: C0A6AB26-8F28-449B-B4E6-C5F23722862F.jpg (750x1184, 342K)

Why does he upset so many people lol. If you don't like his kahntent, don't watch him?

Regardless of how expensive or not it is, if you're strapped for cash keeping ahold of a useless money sink is a retarded thing to do. His excuse of "b-but I don't want to sell it for less than what I bought it for, that's losing money" makes him extra retarded since he's sinking 12k a year into it to "save" money.

Don't tell me what to do, you homo.

Attached: 1501531542986.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>Well, at least the amount of cringeworthy incel politics is down, I guess.
You crazy? It's higher than ever.

people are stupid dood

>E-celeb

cringe just like this fucking thread, e-celebs are not fucking video games gargle bleach you brain dead sack of shit.

It adds up. DSP moved to Washington about 5 years ago which means he has paid somewhere around 60k for a empty condo that he never uses. 60k really isn't chump change for someone who is constantly saying that they have no money.

>you brain dead sack of shit
lmao the ironing to hear this from a trip fag that admitted to sucking off another dude for rent money.

lmaaooo

LOL
big words coming from an attention whore with a tranny name

>knowing this much about an e-celeb

You're a pitiful bitch haha

ok phil

Anyone who demands to be helped with taxes should be hanged. It’s easy to play the game. Find ways that reduce taxes. Thats all

How does he have an ad-revenue account, I was told when your account is banned you can never get another one.

If someone reported him they would close his other adsense account.

>attention whore
>le hate trannies yet let them live in his head rent fucking free
lmao epic where games are epic

Attached: 1524809245832.png (314x244, 7K)

anyone miss his old setup of camera pointing at his tv?

>How does he have an ad-revenue account
someone said because he moved

Is it over for him?

Attached: IMG_20190227_065848.jpg (750x594, 79K)

the DSP but not the fucking camera

nah just his usual guilt tripping

It's still not allowed, you are banned not your address.

are taxes really this bad in the us im a leaf so i dont know

Imagine complaining about 5 hours of tax work. Imagine considering sitting on your ass and playing video games "working hard".

Dumb luck. The general conclusion is that DSP was using Pandalee's information after DSP got his own adsense banned and was riding on partnership companies adsense once Panda left him, but he somehow got his original one unbanned once he got dropped by all partnership companies. DSP is a guy who set all his stats to 1 so he could have a 10 in luck.

he can just do his taxes wrong and wait 2 years to amend it. By then he will be making millions

Cringe. He reels in the Patronbux but still manages to fuck it up

Filtered

No but he is living in an expensive gated community and isn't very popular.

He is living above his means basically.

>is a guy who set all his stats to 1
especially INT

nope
takes me the most 15 minutes to do my taxes every year
phil is kinda slow though
the type of person to start for 30 seconds, then get up and walk to the kitchen to eat a burger and watch 5 minutes of tv before going back to do another 30 seconds

2008-2011 DSP was pure kino, prove me wrong.

no but he writes off everything even shit like dlc and water and anything else he can so he has to itemize a ton of shit.

Attached: what the fuck, cahman dood.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

>His one job is playing games and he sucks at every single one he touches. He sucks at his job AND he sucks as a person.

His job is to entertain by playing games. You don't have to be good at games to do that. He is entertaining because he sucks.

>DSP says the best way to gift him something is to send him money to buy it so he can use it as a tax write off.
There is no limit to how sleazy he is.

I used to be under the impression that he plays like shit purposley

Is he actually that bad at video games or is he just trying to be funny meme man? Or both?

>He is entertaining because he sucks.
Not really, he's only entertaining when people cut out 90% of his garbage snorting and canned laughter at his own jokes.

he does both

BASED
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=Kj0N-GJZLMc

Attached: rt.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

>does this for 10 years
>still does the taxes the last day

>I used to be under the impression that he plays like shit purposley
you poor guy

It's bad at video games. DSP fucking hates video games at this point and plays them in the most brain dead fashion and just has his chat tell him gamebreaking stuff or just hold his hand the entire time.

Half-hourly reminder.

Attached: 1437061239280.jpg (882x874, 211K)

Okay this is epic.
youtube.com/watch?v=smEkRbkcvUs

Attached: god is a detractor.jpg (662x960, 158K)

DSP is fucking based.
Not even metokur could get him. Heck, he even fucking defended him, that's how based phil is.
I can't stand his "content" but I fucking love him.

Attached: dsp female edition.png (645x812, 174K)

n-no i-it's interaction

Is he having fun at the moment this picture was taken?

He's made at least $40k in the past month, fuck him

>Top 10 worse moments
Worse than what?

Attached: burg.jpg (286x327, 17K)

based DSP kino posters
youtube.com/watch?v=jebkUrXKXL8&list=PLkHUtmvIprU-baE0u7g3Qfr7NhiyDPj35

Attached: 1550418451593.png (1094x487, 1.09M)

Taxes, keeping a paper trail of expenses for itemized deductions (Onision owes $300k in back taxes for doing an extremely poor job of it), and private health insurance can be pretty rough if you're self-employed, which internet content creators like Phil are. It doesn't help that Phil moved to an extremely expensive region both in terms of the cost of living and taxes (state rights mean taxes can vary wildly between them), and made other questionable decisions like refusing to sell the condo he owned on the other side of the country which he's still paying bills for.

He really has no one to blame but himself. He could be doing exactly what he's doing right now with his internet business if he packed up and moved to Wyoming. Internet content creators always have this excuse of "location, location, location," paying out the nose to live closer to big events like E3 and PAX and whatnot. Phil doesn't do that. He didn't when he was with his ex-girlfriend who was more involved with his content creation and cons because his bad back kept him from doing so (so he says), and he certainly doesn't now with his current girlfriend who isn't involved with any of it at all. The bottom line is that they want to live beyond their means in an upscale region, spare no expense in doing so, and often offload that expense onto their fans who they coerce into doing more to support the channel. That's nowhere near exclusive to Phil, sadly. They're all like that. The second they get a PENNY for sitting in front of a camera, off to California or Washington state they go.

>incel
>cringeworthy
>oh but I stopped coming on to Yea Forums for 4 years
Oh yeah, I'm fucking sure you did. Retard

It's Tevin's fault.

Does any other eceleb/streamer give daily updates regarding their taxes and personal finances like DSP does?

Plenty of them beg, but I've never seen one stoop so low as to involve personal info like this.

According to DSP, taking money from corporations to shill their products is less noble than begging your viewers and whining about your personal finances to them
Also streaming is much harder than having an edited Youtube play through

no it's because he has NO friends

ZERO