Took them long enough

Took them long enough.

Attached: 1524182394329.jpg (584x375, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2M93k7mQgIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it still team-based/not singleplayer?

>PC

if there's crossplay it might actually live. But I doubt there will be.

Attached: shantotto.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Is this the shit new one with three vs three?

This is that shit arcade version still I presume?

is it still a seizure inducing particle effects screensaver?

>free edition
If it's anything like the PS4 game I tried at a friend's place, then even "free" is too expensive.

they ruined Dissidia and can fuck off
I would play this turd even if they paid me

Will I be able to go premium on PC? ( aka buy the full game?)

>No 1v1
>No story mode

Guess I’ll just whip out the PSP

Obviously.

Can't wait to use creamapi for the full game dlc depot, might as well play for 3 hours and uninstall

So how does the f2p version work?

free rotations? how many characters? are characters unlockable with ingame currency or the only way to unlock them is to buy the full version?

The game is good and I'm glad it's going to be on PC.

I'll check back when they release any interesting character, I guess. The presently available people are the most boring people they could have possibly added, and they went as far as to add the catgirl literal who from XIV to show just how absolutely garbage their taste is, so meh.

>All they had to do was make Dissidia PSP with PS4 graphics

ALL
THEY
HAD
TO
DO

4 characters on rotation with the ability to buy individual characters for real dosh if you just want to play your favorite or whatever.

What characters total does the game have?

The season pass support is over, enjoy your Snow.

Imagine being one of the people who bought the game full price lmao

>tfw bought it full price
>played online twice, removed disc and never touched it again

One of my biggest regrets. How can an supposed AAA company deliver such unplayable online with one of their big franchises?
I managed to have lagless matches on fuciing free for all Smash, for fuck's sake.

So who are the DLC characters in total?

Currently 34 characters.
They'll still be supporting the game, there just won't be a second season pass, likely because they confirmed that they're slowing down their character release schedule.

No Tifa, no install.

Any info on option to upgrade to non f2p version on PC?

There is a banner for a deluxe edition on the Steam page. I would assume that comes with everything in the base game on the PS4.

Attached: deluxe edition.png (630x655, 299K)

>not even interested for free

I hate when games change fundamental aspects to a formula just for the sake of it, though it's one thing to have it be an optional type of thing.

Like Gundam Versus; the game as been from the jump designed for 2v2. The 1v1 and 3v3 modes are neat but are very much do not represent the game at its best.

>I would assume
And I can't read because it says exactly that. So yeah, there will be three versions on Steam: free, standard and deluxe.

I absolutely hated the beta and have no interest in playing this game

>Free
So i assume its ridden with pay2win or lootboxes?

>slowing down their character release schedule
Jesus, it was slow enough already.

no, you're limited to four characters that rotate unless you buy the deluxe edition

Yes

4 characters are free to play in online and offline battle, the 4 free characters rotate weekly, no story mode (that is shit anyway)
these are the only limitations according to the steam page

f2p players can play players of the full version

>tfw still no Gabranth
HATRED IS WOT DRIVES ME

So it operates on LoL hero system? Well that blows

BUY MY SWORD

I bought it for $20 and even that was too much. Oh well. Got some neat promo cards and a steelbook out of it.

No Freya no download

Damn the season pass is weak.
Rinoa is great, but that's pretty much it.

No idea how LoL works, but probably. I would compare it to dead or alive's core fighters model.

NO, THIS PAINT !

KNOW THIS PAIN

Toddbranth

>Gabranth in NT never ever because his gimmick would never work in the shit game
NO THIS PAINT

They chose like the absolute weakest choices for the DLC
Who the fuck wants Snow? Why is Vayne there over Gabranth? Of all the FF6 characters they chose Locke?

>his gimmick would never work
Ramza pretty much has his gimmick though.

Not just for the DLC.
>shitty generic jobber catgirl instead of Alphinaud, Alisaie or Gaius

Ramza was built from the ground up for NT, Gabranth in 012 revolved around a mechanic they removed from NT.

Y'shtola has been pushed as the face of XIV in pretty much any collabs and crossovers.

Nigger, just because it isn't called an EX mode doesn't mean it isn't functionally pretty much an EX mode.

And then gets removed from the story after 2.55
Bravo Yoshida.

Speaking of Ramza, what the fuck is up with his voice? Phil LaMarr is such a weird choice, I get he played Ramza in WotL but that had like thirty seconds of VO.

More like BASED Yoshida

I only played the beta to play as the best villain

Attached: Dissidia_Garland.png (500x634, 416K)

>No idea how LoL works
you only get certain heroes to play for a limited amount of time after that they rotate and you get to play as others, if you liked any of the previous heroes you have to buy them to play with them permanently

>lol fighting games on pc die a week after
They objectively outlive the console versions, even the most obscure Arc game has a community still playing it. fuck off

I'm gonna assume I won't need PS plus to play F2P games on the PS4 since Apex didn't require one.

But that's not Exdeath, user.

Attached: a fucking tree.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Cringe and cuckpilled
Based and voidpilled

You will because the base game requires PS plus. The free version has been available on the JP store for a while too so this isn't just speculation either.

Exdeath got his omniblock gimmick removed for debuffs so he's not as fun.

Yeah I was going to buy it day one because I loved the psp games and never got to try playing against other people. I barely made it 10 minutes in the beta’s tutorial until i changed my mind.

It depends on the game. Normie fighters like SC, Tekken and SF die on PC long before they die on consoles.

Attached: 0btR08J.png (696x720, 239K)

How is my boy Zidane in NT?

Exdeath is a lot of fun though, he's got a very versatile moveset and is extremely strong at mid range. He still has Omniblock too, though it requires actual skill to use now and you need to charge it to counter HP attacks.
Arguably the best assassin in the game. He's great for setting up for teammates, has excellent verticality, unparalleled mobility with his EX skill and is just a huge nuisance all around.

No Gaius, no buy.

Can NT be any more shit?

Attached: 93276419807234.jpg (400x386, 34K)

>xiv rep is a fucking y'shtola
zzzzzzzz

Are there any new DLC characters in development that aren't released yet, or what we have now will be all?

Based and Garleanpilled.

Yes, the next one should be revealed and released in the arcade version in March. Datamining suggests that all the veterans and Vivi and Zack are on the table as likely candidates.

When are Laguna and Tifa coming back?

Is that included in the current season pass, or there will be a new buyable season pass on top of the current one soon?

SE are jews so take a guess

It sucks that we never got another XIV rep aside from Y'sthola, and looks like we won't get any either.
Even 11 had 2 reps.

Be careful what you wish for buddy, you'll end up getting Zenos as the next XIV rep

We don't know, all we know is that the are strings and placeholder files pointing to all the veterans in the game's files. I wouldn't hold my breath for Laguna any time soon (as much as I want him) since 8 just got a new rep last year. You never know though.
There won't be a second season pass as far as we know, you'll likely have to buy the characters individually from now on.
Just because those characters are everything in the datamine doesn't necessarily mean we won't get any other characters before all of them are out. It just means that they have (or at least have had) plans for them.

Joke's on you because I would be fine with that too. At this point I'd take anyone.

Data says next season

I want my money back! I played this shit in Japan in 2015 and was so bad I literally stopped playing and walked out of the arcade.

This post was so good I literally stood up and clapped.

This. It was garbage compared to the psp game.

>Even 11 had 2 reps
3, no? Midget, Monk grill
>you'll end up getting Zenos as the next XIV rep
and antagonist
He's a shitty character but he would fit gameplay-wise. Who else can be a bad-guy rep from FF14? Gaius is no longer a bad guy, Nidhogg is way too big(only good as npc boss), Thordan is.. eh, without his knights he's boring.
Zenos fits pretty well.

Did you just start walking away from the machine in the middle of the match, disgusted?
I hope so because now I have the mental image and it's hilarious.

Thanks. I did my best.

a character doesn't need to be a bad guy to rep Spiritus: case in point, Snow who was never really villain despite being antagonistic towards Lightning.

Oh I completely forgot that dude was added recently, so yeah 3.

Yes.

Remember that NT happens after most of the other games end, so you don't need to currently be a villian.

FGO arcade when

I don't care if I have to buy the card printer myself

Good!

Implying anyone from the development team, writers included, give a single fuck about the story.

Snow is a Spiritus character, Gaius could easily be one as well.

They add more cutscenes to it every single time a new character comes out, so someone does.

Okay, then they should rather add someone from story NPCs.
I think Estinien is the best candidate.

Kek

How do you fuck up a FF crossover this hard?

You sound like a buttblasted garlemald hater tbqh famalam

Worst thing is they had a pretty good base with the PSP ones.

I would love Estinien too, but I don't think his moveset is distinct enough from Kain's to warrant a character slot, maybe as a skin would be cool.

Why would anyone like it after 4.5 plot twist?
From morally grey to literally hitler.

The director said long before before he didn't wanna do a game like 012, he wanted something different.

I really should catch up to the MSQ, I've been unsubbed since I finished the original Stormblood MSQ, so I'm missing out on crazy plottwists.

Warrior of Light is a faceless non-entity unless you choose to accept the trailer Midlander as the canonical one, really it's up to one of the Scions, and Y'shtola has being a catgirl and being a Conjurer/sorta kinda a White Mage going for her which is something that wasn't in any previous Dissidia unless you want to count assist-only Aerith. I'm surprised people complain about Y'shtola being a who when she's more or less XIV's promotional face outside of Arbert.

>Implying Varis isn't playing the part of the bad guy to get the rest of the world to ally against him, and by extension, the ascians
>Literally minutes after he rants about how much he hates the ascians

chasing e-sports

>free
neat
I doubt you'll get more than tidus and probably like terra for free though.

This desu, he was wording a cry for help in a way that doesn't make him look like a traitor, or maybe doesn't look like he's groveling. Suddenly whipping out a "WE WERE ALL ONE RACE, WE SHOULD GO ALONG WITH THE ASCIAN PLOT UNTIL THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND" speech was totally out of left field for everything shown of Varis' character to that point and everything shown after

It's a LoL-like rotation of free characters

4 characters rotate weekly, like in lol or doa core fighters

Well, to be honest i didn't know about any of that so i can respect this. I still don't like it though.

Dude, resub and finish up the MSQ at the very least, the writing quality SKYROCKETED after the base expansion. Current alliance-raid series even ties heavily into the MSQ for later to boot, and it's double-good if you liked Tactics and XII.

I played Dissidia and Duodecim on my PSP many years ago and I poured over a hundred hours on each with my boys Theodor and Noah. If I'm looking for that same magic I won't find it here, right?

But then they wouldn’t have been able to to cash in on the arcade scene user.

that's not an excuse for making a shit game.

Oh fug, I definitely will,probably next month, but march is already packed with DMC5, Sekiro, Doa releasing tomorrow, it would feel like a waste right now.

Then how do you make a new Dissidia without just making 012 again

Can you earn currency to buy the other characters then? Or is it only real money? Because if so it's nothing like LoL. I might actually give it a try if it's actually f2p and not just a demo.

You don't need to tell me that, I'm not the one complaining about her.

By not making it shit.

Stay far away from NT then.
Give it a try if 3v3 multiplayer competetive Gundam vs Gundam style doesn't turn you off, but it has nothing like the singleplayer content in 012.

Nope, completely different shitty game.
Removed EX mechanic, added stupid 3 on 3 garbage
Worst dissidia game yet

youtube.com/watch?v=2M93k7mQgIk

>I want to make something different!
>makes something worse and alienates existing fan base
Why do devs go full retard sometimes? Literally all any Dissidia fan wanted was Duodecim with more characters/stages and a graphics update. Instead we got this trash. Free is still too much

>gundam vs gundam
is it actually? I loved the gundam vs gundam games on PSP, I must have played at least 80 hours of next/+. So much so it got me to watch the series, which I'd never done before.

I don't think they ever mentioned characters being unlockable without paying for them, so yeah then it's not like LoL. I only said because a guy earlier in the thread compared it to LoL.

That would be a cool idea though, things to unlock would give some reason for more people to keep playing so I hope the developers are considering it.

>Drop Laguna
>Don't at least give us Edgar to compensate

>No 1v1
>No EX mode
>Game now revolves around summons
>Character roster gutted to fill the slots with literal whos
>Pointless "class" designations for all characters rather than trying to make them unique or interesting
its not even slightly worth playing

Game would be dead anyway without crossplay, dissidia is a niche series to begin with. There's no reason not to have crossplay with both systems, they have it for ff14, they have it for rocket league, they have it for fortnite, and apex is getting it soon.

It's the closest I can think of, just it being 3v3 and not 2v2 makes it a much larger clusterfuck overall. I recommend to check out some gameplay videos then and you will see what I mean.

just adding on to this to say: Some of the character additions are good, like Ramza. Some of them are Y'shtola.

Crossplay would be fantastic, but I don't have any hope that they will actually do it.

>Is it still team-based/not singleplayer?

yep

Sakurai is gonna do the same with Smash, and you know Nintendo does that with F Zero along with other series. Why would you want a new game when we've made the best one?

I can't see a reason why they wouldn't. It would actually doom the game worse than it already was with the whole "we're not gonna advertise it" thing.

What makes me sad is I actually bought the limited edition of NT at launch, when it was like $180. Then they quietly price dropped it to like $120 and nobody ever noticed besides me. :<

Collector's Editions are a trap. And I like traps.

1 v 1 is in the game. But why would anyone play that mode when it was designed for that amount of players.

I can see two reasons:
>It costs money they probably don't plan on spending on this cashgrab
>It takes skilled developers with good network engineering skills to properly implement one, something I don't trust the devs to have.

I'd like crossplay too, I'm just too much of a jaded cynical boomer to believe it will happen.

I see that Yea Forums is still a bunch of casuals who never learned how to play NT and appreacited the new mechanics and gameplay as well made.
Japanese devs sometimes aren't like the west. They won't make the same game twice because that's boring for them. Something different is what I appreciate from them.

Attached: 1548857741040.jpg (581x581, 20K)

>it c osts money
they have the infrastructure for crossplay existing already. It's not nearly as hard as you might think, either. I worked on a game called games of glory, a shite moba on ps4 with pc crossplay. One man team, took me a week to knock out a proper crossplay system and we almost never received valid complaints on it.

This is one of the games Yea Forums is completely retarded and disingenuous about when it isn't just straight up lying so here is a real answer. If you enjoyed the previous games purely for the huge levels of stuff to grind through for a lot of number changing equip setups then you won't like this. If you were much more interested in the core combat of the game and were able to deal with assists being added then you'll like this as it's simply the next step. It may take some getting used to, thinking in teams but in practice it works great and replaces a lot of the more superfluous RPG elements with ones that have a bigger impact. It's also not horrifically balanced to where there's something like Ultimecia + Aeris assist and each character remains unique..

They're not advertising it since they know it's not worth it. This is them trying to cash in so don't expect too much. Heck, they even got years to salvage the game but nope, they just op for more characters instead while not fixing the gameplay.

Next Plus = Dissidia 012
Gundam Versus PS4 = Dissidia NT

That's why have all those Final Mix director's cut editions, as well as Pokemon games being literally the same for 20+ years now.

Fuck off, you literal weeaboo japanophile wapanese scum, go curse your non-japanese heritage and practice bushido and don't forget to sudoku.

I don't think there's a shred of honesty in this person.

Ok do you need PS+ to play this or is there basic content I can access on my own

That's really nice to hear, that only makes me wonder then why do games do this so rarely then if it takes so little effort?

And I should clarify I mean one man team on the networking side, there was a full team of people working on the game itself (who all gave up week 1 when it wasn't super popular, then fired me a month later while they coasted it into funding for their new game). Point is, it's not hard to implement crossplay if sony allows for it, most decent games have it/had it implemented and waiting to be toggled on. Fortnite is the best example. For nearly 3 weeks after launch of the original pve mode, you could play with xbox players while on ps4 and no one was any the wiser. Then some fag journalist cocked it up and kicked off the whole bitchfit about it.

Anyway, having seen code for games like brawlhalla and rocket league and disc jam, I will tell you this again. Crossplay takes no longer than a month to implement, even for very large games, even for multiplatform crossplay. I'd love to get into epic but they're not hiring network engineers at the moment. But I'm sure it's just as good, their crossplay is on as many platforms as doom has been ported to.

>They won't make the same game twice because that's boring for them.
>user says as a new Pokemon was just announced and DQ release-days are almost a national holiday
Yeah, i can feel the innovation oozing from franchises like these.

>1050ti for 720p 30 fps on low settings

All the class designation really does is define a few basic attributes like like the character's poise value (not which moves have poise or how many poise frames they have though) and dash speed/startup. Jecht for instance can bend almost any vanguard over and fuck them hard even though vanguards technically beat assassins, while Sephiroth fist the archetype of an assassin much better than that of a vanguard despite technically being the latter. I'll give you that most marksmen feel pretty samey, but there's a lot of variation in assassins and vanguards

Gotta agree that the grind may not be for everyone but the single player campaign is still pretty neat and I gotta say that I enjoy that alot. However, the main grip that many got for NT is the lack of customization for the characters compare to 012 and that's a pretty huge blow.

I see.
If you are speaking the truth, then fuck literally every Japanese fighting game developers aside from Capcom for not implementing it, and I'm very disappointed overall.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

That's a real shame cause versus on ps4 was a total fucking shitheap. Oh well. I'll save myself the bandwidth, thanks user.

By gutting the singleplayer content that made Dissidia stand out.

I'm gonna play as Rinoa!

Attached: 4a037e885b8882b3d48a4a4f062ba07d.jpg (766x1200, 143K)

The game's shit.
The PSP ones are way better.

Yeah I like NT but I miss the customization. I understand though since it's a 3v3 game so taking 9 hp attacks to a match is even more chaos than it already is and having stat enhancing gear in a pvp game like this tends to not go well.
I do miss all the other single player stuff though.

the single player content everyone likes to go on about is literally just grinding against a retarded AI though

God she's so pretty. I wish I lived in FFXI.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (93x90, 34K)

Lot of hate in this thread for no single player mode, but I don't think you guys know the background.

Basically Square Enix had 0 plans to make a new Dissidia after 012, that much is known. They gave it to Team Ninja because they wanted to make a 3v3 arena fighter based on it for the arcades.
They made a PS4 version out of the arcade version literally just for cash grab, pocket change. The real money from this game is from the arcades.
They never had any plans to make the console version to be as expansive as 012, it was always just a side project to the arcade version with little to no development budget.
Is it disappointing? For sure, but you have to understand we either have this or have nothing at all. Team Ninja was never going to make an exapansive RPG like Square Enix out of Dissidia, and it would be foolish to expect it.

It may be different in japan. The only reason I can think of that it's not the case is laziness in ports (most PC ports are outsourced, as everyone knows, or are sourced to a specialized PC team inhouse but still not the same devs, as was the case with dark souls 2/3, which is how they got away with that "pc is lead platform" claim) is that there's really no PC culture in japan. Korea and china, sure. But japan just doesn't play on PC. companies like nexon and tencent and NHN have tried for literal years, almost 20 at this point, to get PC gaming to be a bit more popular , only to fail at every single turn. Even massively popular IPs like wizardry (wizardry online) and SMT (SMT:imagine) end up floundering after very short periods, and survive on a subsistence basis. Japan's unfortunately just not a good PC market, and I can't blame large companies for not following through on it if they're japanese.

EXCEPT for squenix. They built crossplat into something that actually functioned with ff11 versus early PS:O era which while nice had many issues. In fact, code from FF11 was SOLD to sega to help facilitate smoother online play of PS:U on ps2. In exchange for trade elsewhere and other resources i'm not privvy to.

Hold the fuck on, there's no single player mode?

Youre joking, right? I clocked like 200 hours into Duodecim and I never played multiplayer once. Levelling up new characters, forging new gear, that's what FF is about.

I wasn't necessarily saying the grind was a bad thing. It was fun for what it was, though many love to forget how samey and broken the fights were. Where NT lacks in quantity (and a few meme builds) it makes up in quality, as choosing HP attack, Ex Skills and summons has a much wider effect on moveset, playstyle and team composition for the fight. Getting a few more Brave attacks and having them all actually be worthwhile is far better overall than half the characters at most having some extra attacks you either don't use or can't use.

The issue is that the story mode is a fucking joke locked behind MP rank ups. They clearly CAN do SP content considering the summon boss fights you have to do in it but just force you to play multiplayer over and over anyway.

i hope it sells negative copies
fuck em

Yeah, forget about NT then. This is not that game. This is a port of a 3v3 multiplayer arcade game with literally nothing in what you liked about 012.

There's a few single player modes, they're just not as much of a focus and the story mode has an odd unlock condition, having to level up through playing other modes.

The reason for that is literally explained in my post. Single player campaing for the console version was just tacked on so the marketing department can say it has single player, so it will technically be the truth. They never planned on making it anything else but an arcade game port.

Well, if more people pirated it than bought it, would that be considered negative copies?
Sounds like a good plan, but there is no point in pirating a multiplayer game.

nu-Dissidia is multiplayer focused cause it's centered around the arcade crowd that likes 3v3 arena stuff and it does well there. NT is just a port/cashgrab of the arcade version.
It does have a singleplayer campaign but that's it and the way it's formatted is pretty shitty.
If you like multiplayer 3v3 team stuff then the game can be a lot of fun but if you're in it for the singleplayer then stay away cause it's not for you.

But then why not just have it be a string of scenes and battles without needing to do the grind? It's entirely fucking meaningless and you get dripfed what you need to unlock Story Nodes so it's tedious as hell.

They tried to pad it out this way.

To encourage people to get into what the main appeal of the game is and work as a potentially more interesting stand-in for the kinds of random one note fights that were present before.

Time sink. NT is designed so that you play a bit of the story, get locked out or burned out of it then go hit multiplayer for a couple of hours or days and then come back and do some more story.
Only in my case I played like halfway through it, did some multiplayer stuff and just kept playing multiplayer stuff.

And it's fucking garbage as a concept and execution, it'd be one thing to get a Memoria every fight but no you have to do a handful in order to get even a single one which unlocks maybe one node that isn't a fight in a multibranched roadmap where you have to pay for every single node.

Attached: 1443925977369.jpg (465x465, 37K)

The worst part was the wait time before a match is found.
Is there any training mode or something to do while you wait for a new match, or you are stuck on the searching screen?
I really hated it in the open beta on ps4.

Like I said, it's obviously just tacked on with the least amount of effort put in it possible.

>free edition
what even is this? just the game for free and you can unlock characters by playing or paying?

>Is there any training mode or something to do while you wait for a new match
No, the best way to enjoy the game is to find a community that hosts regular lobbies or find a team and scrim with other teams.

Fuck. I loved that in modern fighters it has become pretty much standard that it let you just mash stuff in training mode while you wait.

The lack of Tifa is killing me.

i would tell you that plenty of pirated games can be played online with no issues
but i doubt they'll care enough about this game to make it happen here

It's like Killer Instinct, a glorified demo where you can technically play online with people with a rotating roster.

LOCKE IS IN THE GAME?! God fucking damn it, then I do have to play it. Is there really no hope for a single player mode in the future?

There is not a single literal who in there if you actually enjoy the franchise as a whole. Ace and Kam'lanaut might be the only ones although Ace was in a PSP game just like the previous Dissidias

Locke is weird. He only has two ground and aerial brave moves as opposed to three but his gimmick revolves around attacking people not targeting you as he does more damage on enemies not focused on him.
His ex move has him steal an item from an enemy, which changes in strength depending on whether or not his target was locked onto him. It's also a starter for whatever reason.

Includes:
- DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® NT Standard Edition - DFFNT season pass

The Season Pass includes the following:

Access to six characters not in the base game, along with their default weapons and costumes
Two colour variations of each of those characters' default costumes
Two additional weapons for the above characters

It is possible to obtain certain items from the season pass in the base game, but you will receive gil for any items you already possess.
*To activate the content you need to restart the game

Attached: 13932706_10210339425464842_7744312295032069389_n.jpg (300x300, 15K)

He also has dash brave moves and stealing from someone looking away gives him one of three items that work as different powerful attacks.

Yeah but everyone has dash brave moves so I didn't think I had to mention it.

You'd think that but judging by these threads no one knows they exist. Also there's a few people that have multiple ones so it's at least worth including how they are in the moveset.

Interesting. My favorite part about Dissidia is how every character has their own way of fighting.

I hate how they made Locke just another faggy bishonen.

>sfm

Attached: dissidia-nt-summon-shiva-crop-750x400.jpg (750x400, 94K)

Why not add more then one hp move per attack at least in 1 v1 mode if you know a players hp attack there all pretty avoidable

This. You Yea Forumstards clearly don't play fighting games. Come shitpost on the general and see how we're gonna btfo you.

because 1v1 is not a mode and whether you give people more HP attacks or not, the entire game would need to be redesigned to function in a 1v1 setting.

Where Switch port with local multiplayer?

Don't tell me it can't even run fighting game

>Switch
Switch to a better console or PC

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwmtz38O8fMh9BqIj-IaatYTRkiORwsikb-py5fCPCrkPPFFBb.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Switch port with that buttery smooth 12fps at 120p

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH ONE HP ATTACK IN A MATCH ITS FUCKING RETARDED

3 should be the minimum

>no playable loli
YOU HAD ONE JOB. WHY DID YOU DO THIS WHEN YOU HAD A LOLI IN GUNSLIGER STRATOS WHICH DISSIDIA IS LITERALLY A RESKIN OF IT.

Attached: Capture2015-08-02-09_15_07.jpg (1920x1200, 568K)

1 hp attack is still retarded what if you get paired with 3 people with counter hp attack’s looks like if the enemy team is smart you will not be getting any kills

Even two is more the. Enough

Is the gameplay still a complete clusterfuck with random shit hitting you from behind?
I played the psp game and loved it clocking over 1000 hours but holy shit this 3v3 is a nightmare

Map awareness is a thing you know

Are you fucking retarded? You can change your HP attack pre-match after you see your team and the only way that scenario would ever play out in reality is if you happen to have a team that consists entirely of Terras, Bartzes or Exdeaths.
You only get hit by random shit if you don't pay attention to the minimap and target lines and dodge cancel everything like a shitter instead of guarding.

The game isn't designed with 1v1 in mind (even though it's better balanced than the others) and you can still combo most HP attacks from wall rushes or put them in mixup situations. The game is far better about that than the previous games where defence was so powerful you needed access to completely game breaking abilities using resources to feasibly land hits.

Good thing you have 3 members in a team and can still pick Vaan, Cecil, Kain (who literally has three), CoD, Bartz, Ultimecia, Yuna, and Snow. Do you have a real reason that can't be explained by "You have far more options overall actually."?

Well i only played the beta and everyone just hung back and spammed ranged hp moves and dodges. Ill take a better look at it when it hits steam

That's because everyone was bad.

Attached: Capture2015-08-01-20_03_21.jpg (1920x1200, 463K)

>Hating best girl
Are you gay?

>dude, just pick one of these scant few characters and you can have a poor facsimile of the good Dissidia games

NT is a better game than the PSP titles.

So you don't. Ok then.

This F2P on PS4 yet?

i know you want to keep the thread alive but do so without such painfully aggressive bait

There's no loli to choose from besides Eiko. And there's no way in fuck she's getting in over Vivi as the third FF9 rep.
Rydia in like everything excluding some pixiv fanart is always depicted in her adult form.

Fucking finally, its finally coming to PC, why did it take this fucking long

>Ultimecia
What does her Special action now do HP damage? Because that doesn't seem right.

>posting Shantotto
>not using a rhyming couplet

come on now random Yea Forums user. you shouldn't try so hard to be a total loser

>The game is far better about that than the previous games where defence was so powerful you needed access to completely game breaking abilities using resources to feasibly land hits.
user that's only the case when you play at an extremely low level or against the AI.
Assists are useful for landing HP attacks and brave-HP attacks are neat and all but the best way to land those is landing your blocks.

On a special mention of assists. Assists themselves are practically the same as landing a wall rush but dependent on a resource.

TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH

>bait
Sorry hun, "ree it's not the same game I played 8 years ago" is in fact not a valid argument, nor is the game bad simply because you happen to dislike multiplayer.

Attached: play time.png (464x174, 34K)

>same week as dmc release
Who gonna buy this shit? Lmao

It always did at max level.

No it didn't. She can combo her EX into any of her HPs at max stacks, but the EX itself does no damage.

In nipland it is. I imagine it will drop in the west the same time as the pc release.

Attached: map awareness kiddos.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

When?

Attached: 25684598.jpg (1000x1000, 458K)

What does this prove other than the fact that we play games that we dislike for larger than normal hours?

First, you made a statement without any support opinions or facts to support it.
What makes it better?
And for your information, I happen to like the multiplayer and still play online, but I wouldn't say something stupid like "this orange tastes better than this apple" Because for one to be good, the other has to be bad.

And "you hate it because of the multiplayer" is in fact not a good deflection of potential criticism.

Attached: rcYxs89.png (343x159, 82K)

>Another FF6 character which would be a struggle make a moveset for like Locke
Never

The only good thing to come outta this Dissidia is the SFM porn.

I'll probably give it a try then. I still like the PSP ones.

No, it's only not the case when played like that, as low level players wouldn't know how to make use of them properly and AI just lets itself get hit by things.
>the best way to land those is one of the extremely powerful defensive options
And dodging is still vastly more powerful. Assists are just similarly broken and dictate most of the game, being easy to build, letting you combo anything into HP damage from anywhere and punish most things in the game from any range and situation. Wall rushes at least require knowledge of the stage and positioning as well as using an attack capable of it.

It proves that unlike 99% of people on Yea Forums I actually have some modicum of understanding about the game. How is my post any less bait than the dozens of "it's shit, why isn't it duodecim HD?" and "REEE it's 3v3 shit, give me muh balanced 1v1 duodecim experience"?

I could have sworn it also did HP damage. I'll need to look it up again sometime.

Asides from Eiko, Relm, and Porom, theres not much else

The AI has flat out input reading and hitting them requires knowledge of their patterns user. Unless you're using something that can suck somebody in

>dodging is vastly powerful
Correct. As is blocking. The latter being used consistently to stuff attacks and core dashes by better players
>being easy to build
It's easy to lock as well. And it only becomes a "good" defensive tool when at two bars. Any lower and you outright gimp yourself using it because it will be locked for a sizable amount of time for every small gain.
>Punish most things
The good combo assists aren't also the good punish assists. Everybody and their mother used Seal Evil and that assist is gutter trash at punishing everything up to and including Garlands Tornado.
>wall rush requires some knowledge of the stage
The only place that's even remotely true is Cornelia. Pandemonium, The falling continent, Lunster Subterrane (to a slightly lesser extent), Interdimensional Rift (to an extremely larger extent) Narshe Outskirts, Midgar, Alexandria, Stellar Fulcrum, Rabanastre, and especially fucking Eden all have walls and cliffs fucking everywhere or are extremely fucking small. Interdimensional Rift has walls everyfuckingwhere, is small as shit, and allows me to do stupid shit like single break kills as jecht seconds into the map.

There is no tactile "positioning", especially in NA. Furthermore, being how it is, it's extremely easy in NA to land HP attacks on enemies not paying attention or otherwise occupied.

So again, Assists were only busted for people playing at a low level or online. Good players could land HP attacks in a wider situation because good players know how to block or bait.

For starters, you're delegitimizing complaints that the sequel of a game doesn't play like the last two entries of that game.
It's like saying Halloween 2 (which an okay movie) didn't serve the flack it got for not being in any way related to Halloween 1.

Dissidia and duodecim had a wealth of singleplayer content, highly customizable characters (to an extent, of course), a 1v1 gameplay model that allowed fun with smaller groups of people, and an extremely large amount of fan service through nothing but it's ex bursts alone neveryoumind the entire game as a whole. AC/NT play like a pretty damn good team game. But while it has a level of fun factor that makes you and I happy that it was made, it'd be stupid to resent people who wanted one thing and got another. Especially if their interests was bought in by title alone.

Secondly
"how is it less bait"? It's not. It's just as shit as posts that talk about a game they haven't played. But it's even worse in your case because you should know better.

And as a disclaimer. I hated the equipment in DDFF and 012.

>input reading
That was what I was going for with "just lets itself get hit by things".
>it only becomes a "good" defensive tool when at two bar
Not really, it loses little of it's function, you just get assist locked which despite being dangerous doesn't remove any of your other abilities to escape or evade and really doesn't last that long.
>The good combo assists aren't also the good punish assists.
True but that doesn't stop the punish assists being extremely powerful at doing so on top of giving you some kind of combo generally. Jecht, Kuja, Sephiroth and Tidus are all available as well.
In regards to wall rushes requiring positioning I was referring to wall rushes in NT, as it sounded like you were trying to compare assist combos to NT wall rush combos. Otherwise yeah positioning is borderline non existent in Duodecim.
I assume by NA you mean NT, in which case there are many more elements of stage control and positioning present due to the stage design, having teams, the summon core and combos. It's much more difficult to do so on a team that knows what it's doing.
Good players also know to expect and deal with blocking and baiting, and how to make as much use of the greater mechanics. Assists are busted not due to being easy or hard to deal with but by how they entirely dictate and decide most of what goes on in the game.

I miss my cat. I don't care if she's better, she just isn't fun anymore.

Attached: tripletrap.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

>I paid $60 and the online was P2P

I WANT TO DIE

If you check the Steam page, the Standard and Deluxe versions (which feature the Story Mode) are listed as well, just no price tag yet.

>For sure, but you have to understand we either have this or have nothing at all.
If the game is shit then those two options are exactly the same.

good thing the game isn't shit then

I don't play Y'shtola, what did they change about her?

Ran a

Almost everything. She now has a stance mechanic and one of the stances is a watered down version of her old moveset while the other stance gives her more mobility and holds. Her trap game just isn't what it used to be and trap shenanigans are exactly what made her fun.

Just TN being TN.

No you will not.

>we either have this or have nothing at all.
Would rather have nothing than this travesty. Just let the franchise die instead of cashing in on the name.

Or, maybe you could acknowledge the reasons, ignore it if you hate it so much, and let those who like it enjoy it? This "it should not even exist then" attitude is selfish as fuck and makes you a terrible person.

>Is there really no hope for a single player mode in the future?
No.

>tfw someone called me a terrible person on Yea Forums
Woe is me, how will I ever recover?

Attached: Kefka_amano.jpg (670x900, 95K)

Oh yeah I forgot. That'll be the best part of this game coming to PC. Maybe we'll stop seeing the X model of Yuna and see her NT model.

Tifa when

>MOM IS GONNA FREAK
>I identify as Kefka cause I got a twisted fucking psychopath in me to counter my good side
cringe

At least you acknowledge that you are a faggot, that is something.

>This "it should not even exist then" attitude is selfish as fuck and makes you a terrible person.
Anyone who enjoys this shlock has terrible taste and should never be allowed to enjoy anything.

what makes it a bad game user

he doesn't like it, so no one else should