Why WOULDN'T you come and work for him?

Why WOULDN'T you come and work for him?

Attached: sony money.jpg (624x1191, 296K)

"end of the month day"

Jesus Christ, does he do "first week of the month day", "second week of the month day" and so on too?

Whenever he gets his period probably

>thanks for staying in half of the week-ends last month
>Here's a sandwich to thank you
Why do corporate types think this is a good trade-off?

why do people who've never worked low/mid-level office jobs constantly talk about weekend shifts being some huge deal?

How do u even get to work in vidya industry I don’t really care much about vidya but I feel like they would be fun to work on also I always wonder how they are made

I don't know man, maybe they're partial to not sucking their bosses' cocks on a weekly basis.

yeah, that's definitely how it is
have fun stocking shelves or having no job or whatever the fuck you do

Literally every mid-high office job has shit like this
I'm a software engineer and we have coffee everyday and cakes from time to time

Talking of office jobs, how come everytime someone get a promotion, they immediately turn into an ass? One of the guy working with us got promoted and since he became our superior, have been calling us lazy for not being able to fulfill quota that can't be filled because we aren't enough to do even do half of it, despite the fact he should know that.

lick that boot you fucking faggot

Meanwhile Google employees get an entire kitchen with professional chefs.
Why do people work in game development again?

>I only work here for the benefits/money
What a shallow life you have

no worries mate, good talking.

>I only work here for the benefits that comes from when I stop working there
Muslims are onto something here

Not good enough for non-vidya development

hell even a lot of low tier jobs do this, I work at fucking Lowes and we do shit like this all the time.

> He doesn't do Last Friday Drinks at his job
Suck it retail cuck

Yes, that is the only to work unless you're personally invested in a company (owner/partial owner).
Unless of course, you're a delusional idiot who believes being overworked and underpaid is a good thing just because you get to make some shitty vidya that will be forgotten in 3 months. No one will even know you worked on it, unless you're the director.

>tfw all those carbs
God just fucking put it in me

I do respiratory in a hospital. We do all this regular shit, there's no forced overtime, and I've fucked almost ten smokin hot acute care nurses in the last 2 years.

because your priorities change over night and typically whoever had your new job last (if they're still around) will put the fear of god into you about what you actually have to do

Why the hell would you work weekends? Even for overtime exempt salaried employees like programmers, this is illegal.
Learn your rights and quite being such a fucking push over.
I'm a programmer and I've literally never worked on the weekend. I've stayed late ONCE this year for a release and it was only for 30 minutes to resolve a build issue.
You guys either suck dick at your job, or simply enjoy sucking corporate cock for no reason.

Attached: disdain-for-plebs.jpg (600x693, 43K)

>Writing code to a specs sheet is tangential to my dream so I work slave wages with year long crunch times
You can use most languages for free and theres tons of open source engines out there. Go sell your soul 8 hours a day as a military contractor and work on your passion at home.

Through syringes or as suppository?

Because I’m working for him

Attached: 9D4028AB-794C-4FBD-849A-8B9A9ACBB7AF.png (905x1388, 711K)

Marry a woman and you'll understand.
People tend to do that when they manage to achieve their goal, and yes it sucks but that's the way it is.

Attached: 1541018390822.png (925x754, 253K)

This. The only gig i stayed late at or came for weekends in my career was a code testing contract that paid out up to 20 hours a week of overtime. Everything elsehad flex time so my hour over tuesday meant an hour less any other day that month.

You realize you can have an office job and also not work unpaid overtime, right? The salary I'm paid covers 40 hours of work, the reason they give us a salary is so that some days we can work 10 hours and in return the next day we can work 6 hours. It's supposed to be a trade. But apparently you retards got convinced it means you should work 10+ hours one day, then come in and work your usual 8 the next. You're getting pimped by a corporation that would lay you off the second it made monetary sense to do so.

>Why the hell would you work weekends?
Because my job requires so little effort I can bring my laptop in and shitpost here while occasionally glancing over at my work desktop.
But I also don't overvalue myself to the point where I think sitting at home on my computer all Saturday is somehow more valuable than making money.
I do enjoy having a job, though. It's nice, you should try it.

it honestly doesn't look very impressive
it's just sandwiches you can pick up at any of those japanese-style bakeries which are copies of french bakeries but 100% gimmicks and mostly unhealthy food

koreans do it too like with picrel

Attached: IMG_4380-1.jpg (1600x1200, 415K)

You aren't making any extra money on the weekend. I do have a job, that's why I know you're getting fucked.
If you're a contractor getting an hourly rate, fuck yeah, work on the weekend and get paid. If you're a salary-boi, you're just wasting your time.

>being mad at based Kojima-sama for treating his employees well