Yea Forums‘s hypocrisy

>WHAT?! This new Pokémon game is shit! I’m not buying it! I’ll keep playing the old ones!

>LMAO FUCK SMELEE FAGS! I’m glad the old game you like over the newer ones is losing one of its most important events. GET FUCKED!

Yea Forums - Video Games
You are idiots

Attached: 3FE9774F-9AC0-4F0A-BA56-42EF28DF1FE6.png (450x202, 181K)

New Pokemon looks like a AA Game when a franchise that massive should be AAA. Nintendo either needs to oust GameFreak from such an important job or rebuild that studio because they suck.

Evo is primarily about modern fighting games. Melee isn't in for the same reason 3rd Strike and MvC2 isn't.

you could use a bath dude.

imagine the smell, even sage can't fight it

I want a Saints Row reboot. Saints Row 2 was good.

>Yea Forums is one person
Also, I don't shit on people that want to buy the new Pokemon. I don't join the discussion since I'm not planning to buy it.

>the new Pokémon game looks like lazy shit
>the Link's Awakening remake is adorable and you're all just mean HATERRRRRS
This would've been a more prudent comparison, stinkpig.

kys nintendog.

Attached: 1551354103358.jpg (1280x1440, 1.05M)

There are more melee events in america than there are weeks in a year. Just fuck off.

This. Game freak needs to be gutted

This tbqh.
Upper pic is made by a multi-billion dollar corporaton for their newest hardware.
Meanwhile below pic is made by 12 dudes and a $100k budget for a system that came out in 2006.

Neokiketrashitpisstendo should eat shit and die

BASED!

everyone on Yea Forums is a single person
i don't know about the whole community but you are definetely a pure mouthbreathing retard 100% for real

The retards are actually the people who reply with “>Yea Forums is one person”. Yea Forums is a hivemind, it obvious many people share an opinion that is what we call the majority. If you are the special snowflak minority then this thread is obviously not aimed at you. So why are you in it? Who is the retard now?

>playing any Pokemon games
>playing asian games in general
Yeap, Yea Forums is full of idiots.

>Who is the retard now?
you

different situations you retard

Attached: 1550535840837.png (128x128, 21K)

and ones a good game while the other is just waifushit pandering

Hello, I'm John Mc/v/, I am the single person that represents the entirety of Yea Forums, and I can safely say the reason for this is that you're a faggot.__________

OP here. I think SwSh is shit, I’m probably not going to buy it.
And Melee should still be at Evo as it has the biggest following after SF.

If people who follow other IP are cucks and just swallow the shit that developers take in their mouth that’s their problem.

I like good games, playing and watching them, and good games should be played. Bucause taste is subjective, numbers is what should decide this kind of situations.

Nothing in this world is based on merit anymore, not even games.
Melee grassroot is an incredible phenomenon that is going to be lost because so many people that aren’t part of that tribe feel excluded and swear against it even if they know so little about it (the reason why they are excluded in the first place).
They are envious of the number, of the special lingo, of the following, of everyhing.

Remember that melee stood up by itself, it didnt need you. So even after you are gone, melee will still be there.

Inb4 smeelefag, I play ultimate and think thats the first good smash since melee (not better, different)

Again, you are all just idiots who don’t think by themselves. Literal NPC.

Nintendo doesn't really have as much of a say inside Game Freak as people think, Tajiri was pretty good at making a deal with Nintendo that gave a lot of independence to Game Freak

kek, both left speechless

Look, another idiot.

Idiots really think that Yea Forums doesn’t have a majority that reaches a consesus about an argument, giving it an identity.
How many years till you children graduate kindergarden?

>New Pokemon looks like a AA Game when a franchise that massive should be AAA.
This is the understatement to end all understatements. Pokemon is literally, LITERALLY the highest grossing media franchise of all time, by a huge margin. The budget on Pokemon games should put the entire rest of the industry, collectively to shame.

You're trying to bring drama and faggotry from 2 totally different communities to justify your narrative. In the case of Pokemon, its the same tired OLD GOOD NEW BAD bullshit where people cant get assed to shut up if they meet someone who doesnt share the same opinion.

In the case of EVO 2019, Melee has long overstayed its welcome at EVO. It being a logistical nightmare for the tournament organizers due to its demanding setups of CRT TVs and specialized controllers and game versions along with how annoying its fanbase are at the venue has caused it to get removed. Mr Wizard had to choose between pandering to Nintendo or the Melee community, and like any competent businessman, he chose the company. Everyone in the FGC and SmashU community has had enough of Meleefags' smug attitude for the past 4 years.

retard

:D child

retard

/thread

Incredible how you can’t see how those two things are the two sides of the same company.

Old Good New Bad: is the will of customers to say tha the company is not doing a good job and that the community’s will and desires are the most important thing. So you are ready to side with the community.

But when it is a tournament organizer turn, of course he should side with the company right? Because now the community’s will and desire don’t matter anymore right?

Also, stop spreading misinformation:
>specialized controllers and game versions
Players bring their own controllers, which are just official gamecube controllers.
The game version is the normal NTSC (if you want you could use 20XX which is free).

Communities don’t have to mix, FGC have been playing the purist card way before melee was at evo with the whole “not a fighting game”. Both community are full of assholes.
But this isn’t related to how much hypocrisy there is on Yea Forums and the fact that this situations should be based on merit alone.

Child;) and with no arguments on top

EVO has always been irrelevant. The viral threads are the only thing that even let people know it’s happening.

Nobody cares about another advertising event like E3/EVO

You now realize that melee cost as much to put on if not more than it brings in

You now realize the more people who enter melee costs the event more money rather then making them more money

You now realize melee only existed to this day because of autism and nothing else. It was never destined to live forever because the only people making money off of it was the 'gods' and thats not a sustainable model.

retard

company>coin

I also believe this. Exactly because they are not merit based they are making very stupid decsions.
Exactly because there is almost no overlap between smash and the fgc, it is safe to say that all those melee viewers are lost.
I hope for them ultimate will pull in a bigger number than melee 2016, or they will look so stupid.

Btw, I dont even watch evo, just highlights off of youtube.

Didn't realize Sword and Shield were waifupandering games.

>Because now the community’s will and desire don’t matter anymore right?
In the first place the Melee community and the FGC are incompatible to begin with, even if you set aside the whole "Smash is not a fighting game schlock. The community, that is the FGC has long wanted Melee gone due to a variety of reasons such as overlap of interests, viewpoints on competition and treatment of top players, its just that MrWiz is farming the views from it. Now that SmashU is infinitely more popular than ever as seen in the current leaderboards for Evo2019 entrants, there is no longer a need to host 2 Smash events at EVO and in turn make way for traditional fighting game titles that are deserving like Under Night.

its kind of big deal for games with smaller exposure like UNI, shinobi was saying on obama's stream that he's already seen a lot of new people showing interest in the game, hell there were a few threads on Yea Forums the other day with people asking about the game and being interested in getting into it after the evo announcement

Good job OP, you show those anonymous people the error of their ways.

>MUH ESPORTS

Listen idiot, I dont want nobody making money off of videogames except the developers.
I want people to play a game and get good at it because they like to.
I know your generation doesnt have passion, but dont pull us all down with you, zoomer.

Melee doesnt need to bring in money (even if apparently it magically does for every other major).

The Melee scene exists because it is a good game and people have had fun playing and watching it for 18 years now.
You see nobody stomp their feet about people playing the otiginal SC.
You people are NPC, you just parrot shit without knowing anything. The amount of misinformation on this shitwhole is incredible.

This is a passion, not cryptocurrency you mongoloid.

child:)

retard

So, according to your idiot ramblings, Yea Forums is a single entity that...

>gets FGO/Dragalia/Granblue threads to 400 posts but hate gachashit
>play the fuck out of JRPGs but hate them
>can't stand Smashposting but also keeps making threads about it
>hates the UT fandom while being a part of it

Sure thing bud.

No, this is autism not passion lmao

They only reson it went on even this long was the fear of smeleefags showing up to venues and wrecking shit because there austism in a box is gone.

No money=no point in streaming it, because it costs money and smelee players refuse to pay more despite there game costing 4 or 5 times more to run.

why nintendo?

leaderboards for Evo2019 entrants that dodnt include melee btw. It would have probably got spot n2 or n3.

>traditional fighting game titles that are deserving
So you are also a purist, thank you for proving my point. Nothing deserves nothing because of just ideals. Merit is what metters.

As I said, melee will always be, because there will always be people playing and watching it because it’s a fun game. And there will always be majors who cast it.
And decisions make a difference in the long run. Good luck to Evo seeing how the fighting genre and IP are doing.
Smash is in its best years, both melee and ultimate are

I got you

still a child

Not a single personal entity, but it definitely is an entity not to differently from how the US or Nintendo is.
Made of people with ideas, and among this ideas, some become the majority, and so the hivemind main values.

Does everybody on Yea Forums like nintendo? Certainly not.
Do most people do?
Definetly.
Does Yea Forums likes Nintendo?
Yes.

Now does your simple underdeveloped brain undersrand how it works?

retard

>leaderboards for Evo2019 entrants that dodnt include melee btw. It would have probably got spot n2 or n3.
it placed pretty low in recent majors where it and Ultimate were both featured

DAILY REMINDER that Nintendo has Gamefreak on the loosest leash and there's nothing that they, as a publisher, can do about it unless the next games consecutively flop, which they won't.

>But when it is a tournament organizer turn, of course he should side with the company right? Because now the community’s will and desire don’t matter anymore right?
The community is not the melee fanbase. The community sides with nintendo too. Smeleefags are not part of the community.

Lmao you thought this reallt was a "gotcha" huh stinky?
This doesn't make sense. People complain that a new game looks bad, so its hypocritical to find it amusing that annoying Meleefags got btfo? Makes no sense faggot. the meltdown from you retards has been sweet

Autism is a buzzword for you. No real meaning behind it. People do things because they like to in the entertainment indistry.
Do you watch tv series or pursue your hobbies because of autism?

Sure, I can see m2k, Hungrybox or Leffen coming in the evo venue and starting to vandalize. You are an idiot.

People stream stuff they like both on twitch and yt channel all the time. We arent all whores like you.
Melee grass roots are an undeniable proof that you’ll never be able to delete.

Ultimate is the new flavor, of course at the beginning it will attract more, both brawl and 4 did the same.
Melee won’t disappear, doesnt matter how much contrarians want it to.

wrong. The melee community is comprised by the ones you call smeele fags. Nintendo and the melee community hate each others and always have been, thanks for proving you dont know shit.

child

>Melee won’t disappear, doesnt matter how much contrarians want it to.
Yeah, the people screeching about EVO not carrying an ancient children's party game aren't the contrarians, right

being actually this retarded.

if it isnt apparent it’s the classic, OLD GOOD, NEW BAD, BUT FUCK OLD.
You cry about things changing, while destroying your own culture.

>muh highest grossing media franchise
You fucking faggot most of the money is from gen 1 and 4. also most of that money comes from fucking, merchandise which gf doesn‘t see that much money.
Gamefreak only gets money from the games and even that is split by 3

That doesn't make any sense you fucking retard. Pokemon's new game can look like shit and it can be amusing watching the endlessly irritating and elitist Melee fanbase finally get what they deserve. The two are unrelated, you're just desperate to find some angle to defend your faggot game

>>LMAO FUCK SMELEE FAGS! I’m glad the old game you like over the newer ones is losing one of its most important events. GET FUCKED!
MrWiz is tired of Meleefaggots' dumb requests and can't please attitude. Melee has overstayed its welcome at Evo. Evo did just fine without Melee and will continue to do well again.

Let Pokemon die, it lost its soul.

Attached: Pokemon.png (820x1184, 120K)

Honestly, I dont care about evo at all, and smart people like armada seem also to not give much of a fuck.

I just hate sharing the noard with stupid hypocritical people like you. Hence, this thread. I hate shitposters, and the haters definetly are. See this child:

>only contrarians want melee gone

The delusion is real.

AAA was always a cancerous mistake and black mark on the industry. Gamefreak staying AA is unironically based.

>this thing costs money but i refuse to pay the price for it
>not the kind of attitude that a vandal would have

Lmaoing your face, also independent twich streaming by the gods was the straw that broke the camels back in the fact that whatever money was going to go to a stream for a tournament now just goes straight into the pockets of the gods instead. The gods even realize this and give no fucks, they are the ones who killed melee

People on Yea Forums need to smoke a joint because y'all are super negative, bitchin about everything. Be positive for once, you guys have to like SOMETHING, right?

>Made of people with ideas, and among this ideas, some become the majority, and so the hivemind main values.
So those "core values" are based on having a magical 51%+ approval rating on the board... values that are analyzed according to whom's perception? Yours? Sounds like you just have a confirmation bias.

Ahhh, now you admit that you are just shitposting. I see, clown, keep having fun while I discuss vg.

>Evo did just fine without Melee and will continue to do well again.
Maybe, but definelty less well, it lost his n2.
And the opposite is also true, melee will keep doing well regardless.
Also:
>Melee has overstayed its welcome at Evo.
Literal NPC, serch for how often this sentence is used in these kind of threads.
You literally copy each other words. Parrots.

I am. I’m not buying the new one. I wanted to, dropped it right after the trailer.

Good. I prefer to watch HB play puff on stream that give money to a fat jew like MrWizard or what the fuck is his name

I like melee, ultimate, botw, fez, minecraft, the witness, halo3, ffx, ww, braid, pokemon gs, and a lot more.
I dont let others dictate my tastes. I have a soul, Im not an npc.

But just like I like things, I hate things, and I hate npc, which is 99% of this board as vg are now a mainstream hobby

You can waste your useless life researching the archive and compile stats if you want.
You sound like the biased one.
It took me 10 posts to get a simple concept in your thick skull

not an argument, go and play your shitty bloodborne you nigger

The hate for this game has left me completely confused. Coming on here I see nothing but complaints over every little thing but none of these complaints really make sense and seem to be people just jumping on a bandwagon to spit on the series. It's like a good portion of the users saw some dipshit give his opinion and they all copy paste it like some literal NPCs. I can only think of these people as NPCs because they're all the same exact "criticism" and high expectations of this being the BOTW equivalent for Pokemon.
>map is a line wahh
Yes, most pokemon have a general linear path with a few extra paths on the side. I'm sure it will be the same and the game's pretty big as you can see from the trailer.
>starters suck wahh
Fair enough, but you're wrong. Move on.
>g-graphics
First game coming from the terrible shit that was the 3DS and it looks really good.
These are the only points brought up that matter and they're all followed by retards that don't actually play the games trying to give their misinformed opinion. Everything I've seen again the trailer is a desperate nitpick to convince yourself and the people around you why you hate it. You never liked Pokemon, don't try to join in now that people are excited. Fuck off.

Attached: 1551276837580.jpg (608x1080, 303K)