ITT: unusual games that make us nostalgic

>special snowflake thread

Fifa 13 was the game included when I bought my PS3 in Feb/2013. Didn't know the PS4 was scheduled to launch in October the same year but I've never been a hardcore gamer anyway.

So... I fucking loved it! Not that it was something revolutionary (well, for me it was, since I've been playing Fifa and PES on the Wii before, and we all know what THAT looks like (btw. you're a fag if you didn't grow up with any Nintendo shit), it just suited a casual gamer and football/soccer fan like me perfectly. I don't know how much time I spent playing carreer mode and that cool online game mode which assigned each human player only one specific ingame player and forced teamwork 'n shit.

I haven't upgraded to PS4/Gaming PC yet (as mentioned, casual gamer, don't really need it and the job I'll be doing in a couple months won't give me enough leisure time to think about vidya) and I'm kinda sad that noone's playing Fifa 13 anymore.

Attached: 61OVLYkiIzL.jpg (435x500, 78K)

Do you think Messi uses finasteride?

who?

>buying any EA sports game after they cockblocked 2k from making handegg games because they got buttmad that 2k made better handegg games than they did
Regardless of what you think about American Football / handegg (I mostly despise it), that's a fucking shit move and EA shoudl suffer from it.

NBA2K7

licensed sports games are a cut-throat business

Literally the guy on the boxart.

Attached: 5030946111411.jpg (500x707, 85K)

I have nostalgia for Odyssey because it reminded me of playing SM64 as a kid

that's the joke...

Hahaha

>getting nostalgic over gay sports games

nhl98 on 64 was pretty rad

I'm not a fan of football (soccer). Years ago, one of my cousins needed a place to live for a bunch of months and my parents offered him a room in our home. This guy is a sucker for football and football video games. We used to play PES 6 on my ps2 every night, I didn't want to play cuz football is fake and gay but hey he's my cousin he's a good guy and we smoke weed and drink beers while playing so everything is good. A couple of months later my cousin starts mocking me because I'm terrible at the game so I started looking at tutorials and improving until I got better at football games and beat his buffed Barcelona with a shitty russian team. He turned off the console before the match ended. After that I beat him every single day until he was so buttblasted that he decided not to play against me ever again.

so now I'm really good at football games, thanks cousin.

pes 6 was the shit man

Attached: fifa-2003-e922.jpg (353x500, 106K)

>tfw my name is in the credits of FIFA 13
>still never played it because that's when the series went to shit

shame because 12 was a banger

what changed between fifa 12 and 13?

Some of the first games I bought for PS3 were LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

>tfw I still make my custom characters for LEGO Star Wars
>tfw I try to make my own interpretations of both the Disney canon characters like Rey and Jyn Erso and Legends characters like Kyle Katarn and Starkiller
>I also made a custom character of FN-2199
>they're all overpowered as fuck
Meanwhile, MGS4 became one of my favorite games of all time, not as great as MGS1 - 3 but still pretty good.

there was an engine update that pretty much made the game play worse, and they _really_ started to push Ultimate Team as the main source of monetization, to the point of burying any online interaction that wasn't involving FUT

I also do the same thing with the custom characters in LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.
Time to reinstall it.

>Juventus
In Naples Gamestop stores and advertisements of the newest fifa with Ronaldo featured (this was when Juve just bought him) got vandalized by angry Naples fans. A bunch of stores put disclaimers saying that they didn't choose the promo material so "please don't spit on the cardboard cutout"

Best FIFA, I play them a lot with my brother but that was the one that made me buy it, then I brought 14 but I wasn't the same