Claire scenario is as broken as her face

>3 variety of handguns
>No shotgun or any kind of spread weapon
>no firepower to take on anything significant
>6 hour grind of shooting zombies in the foot and generally running away

What the fuck were they thinking with that loadout?

Attached: 2.jpg (2560x1080, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70sjtmCa8jE
youtube.com/watch?v=xcO_U9Jceps
game.capcom.com/manual/re2/en/ps4/page/3/1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fjw1UQsUn4FsKjff4Xc5FaGYmJiVvFQFi5nt5sOEfOg/
youtube.com/watch?v=1kVHfyMQJc8
youtube.com/watch?v=FlhkjsT7lfk
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77488226
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77498962
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grenade launcher ammo everywhere though. Or its only in Claire B?

grenade launcher?

Attached: 1549555450998.png (924x896, 528K)

She has an easier time because of her weapons though. GL is really strong.

>using GL on anything but bosses

are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=70sjtmCa8jE

Why is this so cute? I wasn't even looking for this and yet, I found it.

>using GL on bosses
It's only useful against G adults.

>being this wrong

The grenade launcher and Mac 10 are the best weapons in the game. The grenade launcher usually kills lickers in one hit, acid rounds stagger bosses. The Mac 10 rips through G2 and G3.

>What the fuck were they thinking with that loadout?

Attached: 4. Get the knife.png (643x478, 359K)

Flame rounds 1 shot zombies and they don't get back up from them. You find more then enough to flame every zombie that is worth getting rid of while still having enough to deal with ivies in the lab. The single action army is also the strongest and highest crit rate pistol in the game.

You're right though, Leon does have better guns. The shotgun is the most useful gun in the game and the flamethrower lets you get an easy as fuck 1 crane on G2.

she also played re7

Based and truthpilled.

And who thought limited "ammo" on a knife was a good idea? That the player's only fallback in case he runs of our ammo.

A game with unlimited enemies but limited ammo, what the actual fuck?

They give out fire rounds like candy

No grenade rounds 1-shot lickers. That being said you literally never have to kill a licker at any point in the game ever or even shoot them. Mac 10 doesn't have SHIT on G2 compared to the flamethrower. The shotgun is far more useful against G3 than the GL is, the GL is easy because you can stunlock him but it's slow as fuck because it does no damage.

wtf is this retarded shit

>hate screaming 3D roasties and soibois playing horror games
>actually enjoyed her screaming
I think my brain is actually conditioned into only liking anime and japanese females

Attached: anime girl eyes.gif (512x251, 230K)

The Mac 10 is amazing in Claire B for destroying legs too. I think the flamethrower is more useful for G3 though

an AI of culture

Attached: 1543448984105.png (866x448, 351K)

> A game with unlimited enemies
Which ones are unlimited aside from the G youngs which ydie on their own after a while?

Attached: 1524109865234.png (868x447, 297K)

Why does this game attract so many brainlets?

Not to mention the general variety the shotgun brings by making you wait for more enemies get closer to you before firing. It's been the best all-round weapon in most REs.

don't the corridors have neverending zombies if you don't board them up?

No.

That's a myth.

>Spread mattering in RE2
>At all

Shotgun is for quick decaps and pretty much nothing else, the pellets do fuck all at range

WTF I just watched?

Attached: 1550419304883.jpg (1024x1000, 190K)

I HATE HER STUPID FUCKING MUTT FACE

>find out yesterday that apparently you can play 3d games like gta on phones and that there are storage options bigger than 32 gigabytes
That makes me legit unsure if that's some AI shit. I doubt it is but fuck i'm so out of touch with everything i wouldn't be surprised if rocket boots or auto self lacing shoes are already invented.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcO_U9Jceps

2 nukes wasn’t enough

>i wouldn't be surprised if rocket boots or auto self lacing shoes are already invented.
A-user, I...

Extra zombies spawn in each wing at specific points in the story if you leave the windows open. The east corridor outside the press room will also despawn any remaining zombies after a certain point.

I think it's the hair that's the problem.

Attached: 25-1550194150-911672800.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

actual truth right here. its ridiculous to use it for anything else.

Why is she so oily ?

the M79 is better vs single priority targets compared to the shotgun which is good against a variety of targets
acid rounds instagib lickers while flame rounds keep zombies down

snub nose with frame can do double duty between magnum and normal, compared to leon who will need 2 seperate handguns
JMB has a laser sight and is as good as the matilda, only lacking the burst fire

SMG is better at killing dogs and legging zombies whereas the deagle is better for 1-shotting zombies and fighting bosses

tazer is very efficient because anything you taze with a full charge is unlikely to stay dead
flamethrower is better at sweeping G-adults and is less constrained by ammo

while leons shotgun really felt like a powerful tool, and preferable to the M79
i dont think claire was really incapable except in the early game with a 5-shot snubby vs leons 12-shot semi

It's the rain user

Does Claire's shock gun actually work on any of the G bosses?

A full charge is 1 shot kill if you hit the eye even on hardcore

>she
it's a dude with a vocalizer pretending to be an anime AI. I don't get the appeal.

Is OP retard or bating? Probably both.

its an actual anime voice actress, my man

>he doesn't know

it's literally a dude with a voice changing program.

>No shotgun or any kind of spread weapon

The grenade launcher is so much more powerful than any other weapon it's not even funny, and like mentioned, ammo for it is abundance. Also the rounds have AoE.

It seems that you suck at video games.

Looks like people complain not about face of Claire, but about animation of this face. And I think the problem is - the mocap and voice actress was not face model Jordan McEwen herself, but Stephanie Panisello.

So maybe, when another person animates your face, then "dark valley" problem appear or something?

Attached: IMG_20170419_123517_806.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

What the FUCK did you just say about my waifu?!?

Attached: ''''broken'''' face.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

bosses are the least affected by grenades

Nah, that is not the reason for people's problems with her. Her facial animations ingame look as good as Leon's, and in cutscenes she has like 3 bad moments but people act like she has 100.

The problem is in the way the overhead lighting (present in the majority of lit rooms) casts ugly self-shadows on her chin and lips, and how everything (including her face) can get slightly warped and distorted by the FOV as it nears the edges of the screen. Pic related.
When her face is centered and well illuminated, it almost always looks good

Attached: bad lighting face.png (656x665, 417K)

That's not true. G4 has around 15,000 hp and a full charge sparkshot does 1,400 counting the charging damage.

Claire is way more powerful than Leon, you're just shit. Grenade Launcher is incredible (in both the original and the remake). She makes the lab trivial. She makes lickers trivial. The only advantage Leon has is consistent headshots against zombies with the shotgun.

How does one effectively use the sparkshot? Is it even worth the trouble?

>not liking having all the handguns
What a pleb.

And yet it's still amazing for general use. Love me some shotgun action.
Give us a Mercenaries mode with lots of weapons to pick from, Capcom. I want a lever-action shotgun.

Poor AI, she's been blinded by Claire's ugliness.

>and is as good as the matilda, only lacking the burst fire
Don't underestimate the burst fire, it really elevates the Matilda.

You're literally retarded

>dark valley
The term is uncanny valley, friendo.

>No grenade rounds 1-shot lickers
Flame rounds can oneshot lickers on any difficulty if they fall into the fire wall

sparkshot is best used in 1v1 fights against tough targets

the enemy is completely immobilized while you zap them, and going to full power has a good chance of killing them outright
im yet to see a G-adult survive a full powered blast

also had fun using them on plant people, as they are completely helpless while i load up a flame shot to finish them off

against plain old lickers or zombies, it is effective no doubt
but its nothing your grenade gun cant handle
so you probably dont need it except against the G-adults

Yeah this is the thing that fucked my first run the most since I played on hardcore for the save feature. For Claire A I kept saving my grenade launcher rounds for the bosses like you do in any resident evil but apparently that shit was for mob enemies the entire time. I thought hardcore made the bosses insanely beefy because they did such shit damage. Leon B was a walk in the park by comparison

Kinda looks like her face is slanted to her right.

The big deal with the Spark Shot is the final discharge, which deals 80% of the total per shot damage. If you're not reaching the final discharge you're wasting time and ammo.

Don’t forget that the ammo for the starting handgun doesn’t even drop in the early game, forcing you to use a revolver that you might miss if you don’t go back to the first save room.

Git gud faggot.

It's really weird how the game is biased towards using handguns on bosses and the other weapons on mooks, it's really counterintuitive.

It kills the plant zombies in one bolt, hardcore mode. I also used it against the train boss at the end. Did anyone else have their fps take a massive hit when using this weapon?

>forcing you to use a revolver that you might miss
You need to enter that room to grab the key that allows you to enter the RPD, and the Quickdraw is right in front of you as you enter. You can't miss it.

Why is he wrong?

You have to go to that room to get the key to enter the police station, retard.

user, have you considered posting less? Yea Forums can still be fun if you're just reading other people's conversations.

Its not that weak from range. Two shots to a zombie's center mass from maximum range using the extended barrel shotgun will sometimes kill the zombie outright, and will usually leave the tough ones with under 100 HP (one or two handgun bullets) remaining.
Even the un upgraded shotgun does like 550 damage shooting for center mass from 15 feet away. Not to mention you can reliably cut zombies in half with gut shots

There are many reasons to believe that it's a girl, but the most definitive one is Bbecause her actual voice actress' name has been leaked in the past.

So I shoot and continue to hold down the left trigger is that it? Any penalty for holding it down too long?

She gets the sexiest revolvers though.

>you can reliably cut zombies in half with gut shots
You can cut them in half?
Let him participate if he wants, 500 posts is a big enough limit to fit in user.

>Any penalty for holding it down too long?
you are mostly defenceless during the process
this makes it less useful as an emergency weapon or for crowd control and more useful as a deadly scalpel to kill the strongest enemy in the room

Holding it for too long is what you want, user. There's no ill effect to it.

>sexiest revolvers
The SLS is gay as shit.

So, it's just chick with anime avatar who play games?

yeah

Shrourded hammers aren't great but it's better than any semi-auto in the game.

the problem is she looks like deformed 56% lara croft oc

It's not a dude at all. She's a well known anime voice actress.

>2 fags arguing over whether claire should look like laura or quiet
>some dumb jap producer makes a terrible decision and this is the result
claire is genuinely hideous

I finally did it lads. No bully pls

Attached: records.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

The Samurai Edge is pretty tacticool, though.

The game says the wires will snap if I send too much power through it. So it implies that's a bad thing?

Claire's loadout is about options not power since she's supposed to be "easy" mode for beginners. Leon has less weapons but they all do or have the potential to do crazy damage but you have to resist the urge to go overboard

you suck dude.

>Using anything but the SMG on bosses

>but you have to resist the urge to go overboard
How so?

>Mac 11 = limbs.exe has stopped working
>1 Grenade launcher round + 2 handgun bullets deletes lickers
>SLS high powered bullets are plentiful and are fired from the same gun as normal handgun ammo which frees up inventory space
>G launch ammo is literally everywhere and easy to make and is mega OP
>Doesn't have to be aimed carefully like shotgun or suffer from any kind of RNG related to damage
>Grenade rounds stunlock lickers and other enemies

Claire is way easier than Leon you cuck. The only type of gun Leon gets and Claire doesn't which is strictly better is the flamethrower.

Flame rounds are best saved for Ivys use acid rounds on zombie's legs

Your next step is to become as autistic as me.

Attached: remake 2 stats.jpg (2692x2048, 914K)

Wires snapping mean that that's the end of that discharge, there's absolutely no ill effect to it. The weapon won't lose power or anything.

>Forgotten Soldier
>4:47
WHAT

>JMB has a laser sight and is as good as the matilda
It's arguably better since it has a high crit rate

I've only completed it once. The only extra modes I really optimized were Hunk and tofus (too an extent).

That's just the laser sight at work, your shots are always focused.

I beat it on my first try in 5:45, and only died once
it's piss easy despite being labeled the hardest of the initial three

These threads are getting embarrassing

Ada fag? Or just fag?

I know it's easy, but how do you guys beat it so fast?

Its not at all, it builds up power and then explodes in a massive final discharge, if two zombies are right next to each other when it happens it'll kill both permanantly

don't stop moving
you should know how to do this shit if you've done 4th Survivor and Tofu, it's the most like those any Ghost Survivor scenario but way easier

One important thing about it is that you can actually CRAFT hand grenades by mixing the two different white powders together. Those grenades make parts like the bridge 10x faster.

she looks like a fish

I just spam acid rounds at the middle and far side of the bridge and then kite the closer zombies up toward the elevator

>4 weapons (5 in part B)
>Matilda's three round burst will eat up ammo if you're not careful
>Shotgun is great against just about everything and you may rely on it too much to get rid of zombies
>MAG fucks up everything and ammo is rare
>Flamethrower also fucks up everything and ammo is rare too unless you do the hiding place side quest and get the massive amount of fuel which can last a good while
Leon has less options overall and you have to be more considerate when using your guns

The shotgun is really bad vs lickers though, takes like 3-4 shots to stun. You wanna use that sweet lightning hawk for them provided you don't just walk past them

>Shotgun is great against just about everything and you may rely on it too much to get rid of zombies

There's no such thing as relying on the shotgun too much to get rid of zombies. You can blast every single zombie that is actually worth killing and still have like 15-20 shells left by the end of the game. Leon's guns are easy mode.

Shotgun is the best zombie killer in the game and it's easy as fuck to make ammo for (claire gets shitty acid rounds instead of flame). The shotgun also lets you down G3 within the first 5 seconds of the boss fight beginning while he's in his canned animation as well as easily stop Super Tyrant's 1HKO charge.
Matilda with extended magazine and shoulder rest is a godlike dog killer and the best pistol for whenever you need a pistol against a boss.
Flamethrower has the perfect amount of ammo to make it a walk in the park to quickly 1 crane G2.

Claire has a lot more trouble with regular zombies, even if you take them out with flame rounds you have to wait a bit for them to die from them before you move past. When you fight G2 you need to do very specific strategies if you want to 1 crane him efficiently. GL and acid rounds are great for cheesing G3 by perma stunlocking him but it's a really slow strategy.

>Different mocap girl
Wait what? So these braindead incels were pushing this "cute" instagram hoe but it was a different person all along?
Claireniggers never fail to amuse me holy kek

Attached: 1549974478375.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

are you a retard?
capcom just based her face on the model, that's her only tie to the character, same with the dude they got Leon's face from
they also did this same thing four hundred years ago with Jill in REmake 1, and tons of other games between then and now

i remember thinking this too, but yeah keep it pointed at the enemy and holding down the left trigger til it pops

>that's her only tie to the character
That's what I'm saying, dumbo. Bitch is basically irrelevant, yet posted regularly by some creepy incels.

No way.

Attached: 1545972775110.jpg (707x512, 52K)

>incels
you blew it

>It kills the plant zombies in one bolt
lmao

what about this you retard?

Attached: resident-evil-2-remake-guns-sls-60.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

I thought Claire B was shit at first but the Mac 10 makes shit so much easier. Save the made launcher for bosses though and make a bunch of acid rounds. When I fought G1 as Leon originally I was injured and low on ammo after, this time with Claire B I just used a couple of flashbangs, a frag, a couple of acic rounds and revolver bullets and still had plenty of ammo to spare and defense items. I will say though I did know going into B that X only spawns in the station when you go to the stars office, so I made sure to grab most of the shit I could before heading there.

Acids are pretty good against bosses but the fire rounds are good against G adults.

Basically mad (at adafags, normal people who don't like mutt or spic goblins) virgins. I think it's very spot on.

>don't you have infinite zombies if you completely ignore this mechanic to prevent that?

Attached: 1550375171848.png (1152x628, 72K)

Ghost survivors was shit. No way out was the only good dlc.

Her cheeks and eyes just look really off.

I still haven't finished Kendos one. The one with the mayor's daughter and the spic who shoots Birkin I managed to beat with 6:24 and 4:22 respectively.

Did we play the same game?
The boss they are most useful against is G1, and it does about 650 total, and he has 5,000 HP.
It also does slightly more damage than flame rounds to MR. X.
In every other situation flame rounds are better.

so what do you do in this gamer after 10 hours and you did the A and B run and 4th survivor? only Tofu left or what? pretty lame

You 100% the game.

>there's nothing to once you did everything in the game

Attached: retarded racist toad.png (675x694, 34K)

yea well every run feels like the same lol. but yes sometimes you start at a different position. i just feel like 50$ for this game is a bit much with that "little" content

Go play fortbite, zoomer.

5 different tofus
4 different ghost survivors
S+ ranks on hardcore.
Finishing all the records to get all the unlimited weapons.

Are you retarded? Her guns are all perfectly fine other than the Spark Shot, which has its uses against the plant monsters and the revolver which admittedly is dogshit. The acid/flame round launcher is obviously extremely good with a wise range of uses, its only drawback being that it can only hold 1 round at a time. The TMP is incredibly underrated. It's extremely versatile and shits all over zombie legs, dogs, the big sewer monsters and the plant monsters if you can aim well enough.

This isn't cute, its annoying as fuck, weebs are retards.

nigga what? grenade launcher makes her campaign fucking trivial. Use that on anything above a normal zombie. Use UZI on boss. Get that electro nigga cannon outta here.

>reee real women are never beautiful, we need 3d girls, stop using real actors
is this about right

Claire's was way fucking easier than Leon's for me since she got so many good weapons. I finished Leon's campaign and all I had was the starting pistol and the shotgun.

>play retarded weebshit game
>complain about retarded weebshit game being retarded
You only have yourself to blame because you knew exactly what you were in for.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x334, 64K)

Part of the issue IS her terrible voice acting so that part impacts it.

>Nigger poster being a shitter

Imagine my shock.

They actually don't. Been playing with unlimited ammo special weapons, zombies only spawn at windows at specific story events. There is still a finite amount of zombies and once you kill them all, that's it.

The game isn't hard, it's just annoying.
>everything is a bullet sponge
>get chased around for half the game by some unkillable fedora wielding giganigger on steroids
It's a drag to play. I really don't get how people genuinely enjoy this.

Who is it?

how can you miss the two best weapons

>everything is a bullet sponge
Wrong

>get chased around for half the game by some unkillable fedora wielding giganigger on steroids

And thats where most of the tension comes from, after all, its a survival horror, you don't get why people enjoy it because it wasn't made for you, simple as that.

Liar.

This game is fucking dark so I can't see shit half the time. Plus on the map it said Flamethrowerx200 so I thought it was just an ammo pickup, not the actual weapon.

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I just finished Leon A (after Claire A, yeah I know) and the gunpower economy was pretty shitty. I never ran out of handgun ammo and I had ton of unused gunpowder by the end. There's so few enemy types in this game that the shotgun was useless anyway, lickers get the knife (even easier to knife them than zombies) and Gs get evaded entirely. Meanwhile the gun was enough for Birkin and there was just enough magnum ammo for all the bosses
This game is so unrewarding action wise. They honestly should have added Hunters or stronger zombies

>Bragging about playing on standard.

Imagine being this pathetic.

Guess they should have added some pale heads and a couple of armoured zombies.

If only it had a way to calibrate the brightness.

You're showered on ammo even on Hardcore, mate. Can't wait for an Arranged or Real Survivor mode that really ramps things up.

What? I never touched standards, imagine playing RE with autosaves lmao
I'm not bragging too, just saying the gameplay could be better

Yes, crimson heads

>This game is so unrewarding action wise
Because it's not an action game, zoomy. Stick to RE4

I did have the brightness turned up high at the start but it made the game look like shit so I changed it. Most of the time in order to find items I either had to wait for the prompt to appear or I had to look at the map to check if I misses something. The items really should pop out more from backdrops like in the original game.

Attached: 41609897_p0.jpg (622x900, 312K)

I mean what I said, pale heads. The enemies of one of the Ghost Survivors routes. While crimson heads could fit since you do return to the RPD (and it would have been a really sweet scare to find the place crawling with them if you were too trigger happy and went back to get the items from the "Hiding Places" film), pale heads would have been a pretty cool enemy to stumble upon in the labs.

You literally can't miss them, they not only have a button prompt appear when you're close, they get marked on the map and they're never hidden aside form the ones in lockers, which you should open anyway.

Saying that the shotgun was useless while playing on hardcore is utter bullshit.

Yes but there's some action though, a ton of ammos and weapons, and nothing interesting to kill because everything is easily evaded
It's not horror without good enemies you know.

And what do you kill with it?
You're showered with 9mm rounds and you can easily kill every single zombies in the game
The leftover 9mm rounds are surprisingly useful against Birkin
You craft most yellow powder into magnum round if you're not retarded.
This means the shotgun is useless

Well I did. I think I'm cursed when it comes to getting weapons in survival horror games since in Silent Hill 1 I missed the shotgun the first time and then the hunting rifle.

>You're showered with 9mm rounds and you can easily kill every single zombies in the game

You're full of shit.

So because YOU found it useless, it means it's useless? Grow up mate. The thing one shots dogs, regardless of difficulty, and is useful against G's 1-3.

>You're showered with 9mm rounds and you can easily kill every single zombies in the game
Maybe if you get very lucky with crits. Shotgun is still the best way to kill zombies.

Seething
>had 120 gun rounds before Tyran just now

You do get enough bullets to kill every enemy if you're not retarded and miss.

It's the best sure but the point is you never run out of gun ammo in the game even if you never craft them

Yeah because you get those 120 rounds in arena where you fight G3

>It's the best sure but the point is you never run out of gun ammo in the game even if you never craft them
You have the potential yes. Doesn't make it reality. I had 0 bullets available in areas.

Being a kid is thinking the grenade launcher is overpowered and Leon's campaign is harder.
Being an adult is realizing Claire has the shittiest aresenal in the game and Leon is pussy mode.

I found claire's runs easier. That's just me though.

>had 120 gun rounds before Tyran just now
>While killing every monster with the handgun on hardcore

FULL-OF-SHIT

No you don't, you're supposed to use the other weapons at some points, the game only showers you with handgun ammo at G3 fight onwards.

That wasn't me, user. Only a doofus would claim that the best zombie killer in the game is useless.

Leon is twink mode, and I enjoy being a prettyboy.

It's to stun the boss. G3 you use acid rounds to stun and then pop an eye with zappy gun.

This guy gets it.

Attached: DcWqEE1VQAEi6ro.jpg (603x574, 54K)

Claire's guns are great though. They're either tied or superior to Leon's in every category.

Claire B is the game's best route. She gets all the good scares.

This, Matilda upgrades are sexy as fuck, and the shotty is a blessing against zambos, the only good thing about Claire is the acid rounds on boss fights.

>just realized that the HG Gunpowder's fine print reveals it's actually a vitamin supplement

>No grenade rounds 1-shot lickers.
You are retarded.

You are grade A retarded

The JMB upgrade that is starts with (what's with that, by the way?) is much better than Matilda upgrades. Matilda gets a stock that takes up an extra space just so you can spam and waste ammo. JMB always counts as focused so you can spam slightly more slowly but for much better damage. It's way better.

>JMB always counts as focused
Source on that?

That's what the laser sight does. People have hacked it to not be attached and it goes back to having a crosshair that needs to focus like normal pistols. With it you can spam all day with perfect accuracy and the damage bonus. It's crazy.

Again... source.

It's been proven that focused shots don't increase damage, only the chance to crit the head.
The Matilda stock is still more useful for bosses.

You know, it would have been really cool if Mr. X was way tougher but enemies like lickers attacked him. They're blind and he's really noisy, so it makes sense.

Yeah, they just copy pasted stuff from random spanish bottles.
The text in some of the blurry documents is just the alphabet in caps and then in lowercase.

Good b8

I don't have anything that official, I'm afraid, just reports from people using programs to look around the files.
You can test the accuracy for yourself at least, though. It'll hit exactly where you're aiming no matter what. You can move or rapid fire or do whatever and it'll still be perfectly accurate.

>It'll hit exactly where you're aiming no matter what.
Thats the only pro of this weapon, everything else is just average, crit chance, dmg, a fully upgraded Maltida is more efficient unless you have shitty aim or is desperate for slots.

I only make magnum or SMG rounds, so there is limit use of shotgun and flame GL, mostly pistol and knife use. Fully upgraded Magnum and SMG for bosses (spark shot for two G adults and flamer for ivies and G3) What I do wrong? Welp, when later in reruns I found out that you can cut zeds in half using shotgun, I thought that I missed some fun...

Instant focus is good though. Matilda you have to focus for high damage. JMB you can spam all day no problem.

Attached: laser.jpg (1920x800, 128K)

AI? What? How is this an AI? It's just some Jap talking over a videogame in a "cutesy" voice.

>Matilda you have to focus for high damage
The focus doesn't increase damage, it increases crit chance, and this upgrade trades it for accuracy, if you're thinking that you get perma focus with it you're wrong.

>The focus doesn't increase damage
Yes it does. Everyone who's tested it knows it does. The game's manual also says it does. Why would you think otherwise?

You can hit multiple zombies with it too, literally shoot one and hold the aim on the zombie while the meter charges up. You don't even need to hold the shoot button iirc, just keep aiming in the direction.

is there more content after you complete leon and claire runs?
how do i play that?

Show me some proof, buddy.

There should be an extra modes option on the main menu.
game.capcom.com/manual/re2/en/ps4/page/3/1
>The longer you aim, the smaller your reticle will become, increasing accuracy and damage.
I also have docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fjw1UQsUn4FsKjff4Xc5FaGYmJiVvFQFi5nt5sOEfOg/ which is a doc of someone using hacks to check the game stats so he can test exactly how much damage guns do.
Now, you're claiming it doesn't increase damage and increases critical chance instead. Do you have any evidence of that?

Did you completely miss the grenade launcher and the Magnum attachment. If anything Claire has too many guns

thnx bro

Attached: 1524302636844.jpg (236x270, 16K)

Man, those Raccoons are well hidden. I'm searching as hard as I can but I'm still missing 4.

Attached: 49075126_p7.png (599x1024, 553K)

>No firepower to take on anything significant

You know Flame Rounds are like the single most damaging weapon in the game right

>the single most damaging weapon in the game
That would be the Spark Shot, by a damn long shot.

Spark shot is more powerful. Oh wait that's a Claire weapon too.

Really? Is that including the ridiculous damage over time the fire does?

Well, anyway, as user said they are both Claire Weapons anyway.

By the time it fully charges you can shoot half the clip of Magnum

youtube.com/watch?v=1kVHfyMQJc8
Claire angry

The only real advantage Leon has (and it's a pretty big one to be fair) is that he can pop off MERELY PRETENDING Zombie heads with one shotgun shell so they don't get up and pester you later.

Are you from the past?

Acid rounds are shit and the Spark Shot is useless.
Also, a fucking minigun for a girl?

>Acid rounds are shit
Correct
>Spark Shot is useless.
Incorrect

Just finished Claire’s playthrough after beating it with Leon and Acid Rounds are boss and the second pistol with the laser sight is OP. For some reason I found bosses harder with her though and the electric gun is ass compared to the flamethrower

I've seen supporters and detractors for pretty much every weapon in the RE2Make. Is there any weapon that is universally regarded as crap in the game?

Acid Rounds can't even kill a regular Zombie, so they're pretty awful and I think everyone knows that.

Claire's starter pistol is fucking garbage but it does have the benefit of getting the Magnum Round secondary ammo upgrade.

Spark shot and quickdraw army.

Did you miss the grenade launcher or something? You sound mentally deficient.

>Is there any weapon that is universally regarded as crap in the game?
M19
Quickdraw
Jill's SE

Attached: that look.jpg (1920x1080, 733K)

Sparkshot is good against G-Adults and Ivies, though. There may be better options, but that doesn't mean it sucks. I also find the quickdraw to be great for staggering zombies quickly on hc runs.

>Jill's SE
This hurts my feelings. What do you have against it?

Weakest damage in the game, literally any other pistol is superior. A shame really, i like how it looks.

Quickdraw is actually great. Great damage, great rate of fire. The reload is terrible, but it's so powerful it can always flinch enemies so you can run off and reload in peace anyway.

You can stun lickers in 3-4 hits with quickdraw. Strongest Pistol in the game.

>re2make gl
>firepower

Attached: 1550413687180.png (677x606, 176K)

>I've seen supporters and detractors for pretty much every weapon in the RE2Make
is anyone seriously going to say leons shotgun is bad?

I hated it on PS4, loved it on PC.

No matter how well I place my reticle on PS4 it just doesnt want to blow heads off and on PC I dont even have to try.

Is it really weaker than the others? By how much?

Yeah, they fuck him up in every form but G3, I think. They definitely slow down G4 too.

Attached: a.png (378x347, 16K)

Does the SLS get any damage boost for regular ammo with the heavy frame?

That 468 for the shotgun is at which range? Point blank?

No, it's a dude or group of dudes who play a game, write a script in character as a tiny anime girl, then give it to a voice actress to read. It's one of the most embarrassing things on Youtube, scrictly for zoomers.

Jill's SE does 80 damage.
Chris's and the infinite SE do 90 damage.
Matilda does 100 damage, 110 if it has the stock attached.
JMB does 100 damage but it always counts as focused so in practice it does more.
Wesker's SE does 110 damage.
SLS does 115 damage, but its focus shots are weaker than usual.
M19 does 140 damage.
Quickdraw does 180 damage.
Focus shots do +50% damage, except for the SLS which only gets +30% (so it does 150 damage, which makes it the same as the JMB or unstocked Matilda).

I'm glad modders fixed her face

Attached: 1551323568653.jpg (1920x2160, 1.89M)

>implying that I'd watch inferior Vtubers when this exists: youtube.com/watch?v=FlhkjsT7lfk

Attached: 1550209052191.jpg (1000x1005, 119K)

i thought this exact same thing and let off the trigger right before it hit the limit my first playthrough. i assumed from the description it would hurt the player if held too long

how is this allowed

I don't know, i didn't get this data.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77488226
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77498962

>fixed
Stop shilling your shitty mod.

Attached: claire mod comp 01.png (1050x2803, 2.71M)

No difference. JMB is much better with 9mm, SLS is only for .357 mag.

>****ASMR****
fucking dropped

Sounds like you might actually just be a retard.

There is 2.0 already and you know it, cucк. Also go make better as a loyal goblinfag or stop whining

why would anyone ruin Jordan's beautiful face

I don't know shit, i just grabbed the pics from the video you shilled on your other thread, maybe you should do a better shilling job you cunt.

Jordan is not claire. IRL people != video game charactera. Wake up fucking autist

I killed most zombies and creatures my first playthrough, and i was playing on hardcore. The Grenade launcher is perfectly capable. And the smg makes killing zombies a breeze. maybe you just suck?

I think Claire is beautiful!

Attached: 1550641621629.jpg (1577x894, 1.02M)

Attached: 59536086_p15.jpg (820x650, 299K)

Oh yea it should just be 100% exactly like Leon's with no fun allowed

Simple science, really. On PC the pellets are travelling at 60fps instead of 30 on PS4 giving them more impact velocity.