Final Fantasy XIV

So are we even going to Garlemald or what in Shadowbringers? There has been nothing that looks remotely Garlean shown at all. It's weird how little we know about the game compared to last time. 2.5's storyline pointed us straight at Ishgard and 3.5's storyline was all about the liberation theme of the xpac. We've seen previews of a couple of the story zones but we still have no real idea how we end up there or how the events at the end of 4.5 really connect to the next step of things.

Attached: Garlemald_Flag.jpg (512x560, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2013/02/22/square-talk-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-expansion-plans-baby-behemoth/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's looking less and less likely that we'll actually go to Garlemald proper in Shadowbringers, but that's not to say we won't go to Ilsabard.

Stormblood's storyline isn't done yet, and so far we've gotten hints

We also have another fanfest, which will likely be the bulk of the new expansion information, including information on (Or lack of) male Viera, the remaining jobs at launch, general story, etc.
They aren't going to give away too much story information until after the finale in march.

Probably tied into this calamity of light coming.

Little ladies' fest is live.

it was weird this time because i just started noticing decorations where i didn't usually and then i got the in-server announcment

usually i'm not online when they start

Im I mistaken or the idols not even in this years event?

they show up in the event banner so they're probably hanging around somewhere

The flower crown is better than I thought. The dataminers said you could only dye the white flowers, but the daisies change too. Although they made it float pretty far out to accommodate hair, so for short hairstyles it doesn't really work.

oh boy more slutglam!

Attached: 39210_20190228034427_1.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

I know people expected Garlemald to show up sooner rather than later, but looking how things are going, I think we're going to get some catastrophic event that goes down like the entire grand companies getting wiped out from poison (Along with a good portion of Garlean soldiers as well, because you literally should never trust an Ascian), we'll get a hub frozen in time like time compression made of refugees from various places, and from that hub, have to venture out to various places at different times in the past to correct the events. There will also be a way to access the current world just before everything goes down, which will eventually resume as normal once this expansion is completed.

Just a guess though, we could get something completely different. The trailer showed all sorts of crystal glaciers throughout, so it's possible we could be visiting the lifeless world of Arbert, either as the main location or a single zone.

SO CUTE
Any idea how this plays out if you havent done Omega yet?

Attached: 4xw87a.png (1138x850, 2.09M)

A lot of things changed since last year..

Attached: 39210_20190228034612_1.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

>Arrive in Garlemond
>Help the Populares overthrow the emperor
>Get a new hub city from it with a housing district
>It's an FF6 themed area

Attached: 1503187882924.jpg (1194x905, 162K)

Disgusting mods.

your graphics card is dying

ree i can't get the scene with the gsm leader

More like
>Lvl 80 cuck dungeon you que up in an airship no where near the location
Enjoy 5.0 :^)

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: alz3ye.png (423x130, 24K)

Narumi best girl. This is law.

Attached: 63702725_p12.jpg (1273x900, 580K)

Okay I picked the popoto, now what

The lizard slut gets wet if you choose her
The potato acts smug
Haven't gotten it a third time for the cat

Attached: 1515811100294.png (668x412, 357K)

What exactly does Varis even want to do.
The way I understood it he's going to genocide everything because that will somehow make a calamity happen that will somehow create a Masterrace?

Yeah his plan is retarded and furthers the ascians plans

BIG NAZI MAN BAD

Attached: unknown_16.png (323x334, 185K)

What's the emperor's approval rating

We're going to a different shard. Garlemald will be reduced to a lvl 80 dungeon at the end of the story. Screencap this.

>EU Data centre "Light" is scheduled for April 2.
>NA data centre Crystal is scheduled for April 23.
>EU world transfers will be open 2-15 April, while NA transfers will be open 23 April - 6 May.

Attached: 1550243226203.png (960x942, 946K)

Having done all three, Narumi is the best one.

Basically when Zodiark was sealed away it created 13 reflections of our world or "shards" as the game calls them. He wants to combine all the shards and make everyone whole again, which will create the masterrace he wants.

So basically it's PC Masterace vs Console peasants

Attached: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png (220x197, 95K)

Might pull an Old Republic by having the player character inactive for a period of time whilst shit happens in the meantime.
I think Solus might trap you in the dream area with Hydaelyn (seen in the 4.5 trailer) and you won't be able to leave until things have been fucked by the time Shadowbringers start. Which is why Y'shtola/Matoya mentions holding the line until their friends return, she was referring to you.

They don't limit EUNAJP transfers though so if you wanted to jump regions that would be the time.

huh, what's that? Havent finished omega yet, on last stage, may look into it, don't care much for spoilers.

Attached: 1549223291436.png (1280x2167, 2.33M)

I really hope they do something new with male viera instead of make nomura male #5

Sadly all you're gonna get from male viera is a repeat of 1.0's Miqo'te, enjoy your female bunny faggot

We're not going to Garlemald in 5.0, at best some border areas between it and Dalmasca or Ala Mhigo.

Most zones will be set in the "shard" the WoD's are from.

[citation] of fuck off

You're getting two genderlocked races.

Attached: l2grpzauxe9212.jpg (766x486, 527K)

You finally beat Omega who might have finally understood why it couldn't replicate you before dying. Alpha who had been a creation of Omega but had gained self awareness is free to do whatever he wants and decides to see the world for the first time. The little Omega is a toy Wedge built to keep him company

is Fran just here for the return to Ivalice quest or will she become part of the main story?
Also is she actually the only main Final fantasy character present in ff14?

>be on literally any EU server
>there's people RP walking in groups in plain sight, chatting in /say in weirdest places, coordinated names and glams all over the place for no reason
>meanwhile EU PF

I guess that's what they mean by EU is "artsy". Imagine treating this game like Second fucking Life.

Attached: unknown (2).png (1525x1080, 1.38M)

Seeing how Dalmasca will play a big role, and that she's the "leader" of the resistance, it is safe to assume she'll be around. Also keep in mind that Fran is only FFXIIs Fran in name and appearance. They're different characters.

Ashe is implied to be present. The Raid ending implies we'll see more of Dalmasca later, but maybe not MSQ? Might be confusing for the people who never did the raid unless they drastically alter dialogue depending.

There's been the crossovers, Lightining appeared and Noctis will appear soon. But in-world Fran is the only one so far.

>viera faces
The game is about to become even more like Second Life.

>post yfw garlemald made yorha raid out of what they salvaged in lighthouse

Attached: 41-teeth52.jpg (640x480, 18K)

XIV Fran isn't XII Fran even if they look nearly the same and have similar backgrounds, just like XIV's version of Tactics isn't the CANON Final Fantasy Tactics... Tactics, it's XIV's Tactics.

>started in 4.4
>get to max
>try out savage raids and like it
>want to do weapons refrain because it looks cool and everyone e says it won’t give you an anureysm like ultimate coils
>need to complete sigmascape savage
>no one does it anymore and takes hours for groups to form
Is there any chance shadowbringers will be less of a loot treadmill? Because having content in the same expansion already be deemed irrelevant after being out for a few months, though a year at this point, just seems really bad

Is it just me or does the community have a massive broomstick up the ass?

Oh they do

Depends which region and server.
It's mostly been pretty chill here in Lich.

play on jap datacenter and no one ever gets mad, ever.

people just persist/stay silent or they just leave

>Is there any chance shadowbringers will be less of a loot treadmill?
No. It's been that way for years already.

Probably just you
Remember, you are the only constant. If you find people getting pissy or acting retarded at you anywhere constantly you should do a little bit of self reflection.

>Because having content in the same expansion already be deemed irrelevant after being out for a few months just seems really bad
That is the fate of litterally every piece of content in this game, sadly, except for a few rare breakout cases like PotD/HoH

How many unique events there's for that repeatable quest? And do other events appear if for example you haven't done alchemist quests?

Spent a good deal of time gathering and keeping HQ mats in prep for the Hand jobquests. Only for the quests this time to only involve specific items that the NPCs already provide mats for.
Still salty.

?

>MFW I'am still fucking leveling my three specialty Hand Jobs.
>I still have to level everything else to 50-54 in order to be able to craft like a bastard.

This fucking system holy shit.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (400x402, 83K)

Honestly don't bother with ultimate content. It's not worth the headache and no one takes it seriously anymore. The moment I see I guy with the weapon I dismiss it as just an ''ultimate shitter''. Most of these guys bought their clears or cheated with the ungabunga exploit anyway. And I hope you weren't planning on pugging it since you can definitely expect clear sellers to join your pf to sabotage it, more so then any other content since so few have cleared it anyway.

Will we get a character creator update?

Attached: DUdKEx_U0AABkII.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

No, server limitations, please understand.

>Ungabunga exploit.

Explain.

Stop asking this. The only remotely feasible update is seperating Au Ra horns from faces.

Been realizing recently the possibility of having a tall Viera rocking these outfits and having a gunblade on her shoulder.
A fantasia potion's been quite tempting now. Still have my free one.

Attached: 300px-Gunbreaker_concept_art.jpg (300x424, 25K)

Most likely 6.0 is Garlemald and the final bit for the Ascians (Some moon facility of the Allagans they now dwell in). 5.0 will be the march onto Garlemald, so it'll be the "Near East" of Eorzea which is described as South Ilsabard and Thavnair. I forget if SW Othard is part of the near east, but it should be. That's dalmasca and their neighbors.

Separate Au Ra Horns, beards and scars and other such facial features. I'd like for 2 more faces to be added, ideally 4 more so we have twice as many but I don't see them doing that. Just beards/scars/horns alone would be great.

>A fantasia potion's been quite tempting now. Still have my free one.
Same. I'm going bunny WHM ASAP.

Will also be playing a Gunbreaker Viera.

Unless we get female Hrothgar but I think chances of that are slim, at least for this expansion.

Attached: e9glo6416re21.jpg (827x960, 75K)

Same situation. but I love my cat too much.

on the otherhand if we had gotten the Ivalice Mogs I would've switched in a fucking heartbeat to a dudemog and laugh at every fuckin potato I came across for being the inferior short race.

When squadrons dungeons were introduced there was an exploit in which you could use the squadron lb outside the squadron content which gave you a 15% damage buff for a while and you could spam it with a text command. It made all the hard content trivial and I think people got suspended over it because the cleared savage/ultimate content with it. Might have gotten the name wring but this was a thing really.

They actually said that no one cleared it with that exploit.

How would they know? And besides this is the same game where a guy can cheat himself to the top pvp rankings and still have his rankings up even after he's found out. Mabye it was just lip service to not upset other players?
Even so ultimate content is a joke it's extreme simon says the fight. You'll just torture yourself for a title no one respects anyway. And the weapons are just reskins anyway.

lol ivalice tiny rabbits

They have logs, why wouldn't they know?

>Unless we get female Hrothgar but I think chances of that are slim
Assuming Yoshida isn't crucified when he reveals Hrothgar in Tokyo, fans won't shut up about it until we get them same with male viera

Yeah but we likely won't get them until 6.0 even so.

Why do people think we're getting 2 different races after the fiasco that was au ra? And why do people think they'll have genderlocking after what happened to cats and roegadyns?

Well it's either that or we don't get a 6.0 because Yoshida was murdered by rioting fujoshits

There's some leaks or something, I don't know

just started
is pugilist gud or did I get memed by the dream to punch things

>People still spout this bullshit
You literally have nothing to base the assumption that we aren't getting both genders for both races other than treating word of a single sperg who claims that SE is a small indie company like gospel.

We have already confirmed that Viera are coming at the fanfest, Hrothgar were confirmed when frogs fucked up the localization code and it puked out names of all races which included Hrothgar. That has been confirmed by several dataminers and numerous frogs.

Attached: 1550529734870.jpg (361x361, 17K)

All jobs are good. MNK is one of the faster jobs in the entire game and is r fun.

How is the wrothgar thing legit? How can you not be sure it's just some old code stuck in there that they never bothered to remove?

Play another game if you wanna punch shit

Blufever's leak was confirmed in 4.5.5 because the French localization team fucked up and put in dialogue code for Viera and another race called Hrothgar, who have "majestic manes".

And given Yoshida thinking that male Viera are "weird", him explicitly pointing at the dramaturge lore, and there being almost no chance resources-wise that we're getting two full races in a single expansion, the logical conclusion is genderlocked female Viera and male Hrothgar.

IIRC there's also another leak that confirmed the genderlock, but the only credibility it has is getting the Hydatos glamour items correct.

Attached: 4JgffXR.png (1215x209, 203K)

no one cares what class you are unless you play with the top .5% of players. Monk does big dps but offers little party utility/buffs.

For one thing their questline is one of the better class quests if you ask me.

Not old, added in 4.5.5, and the "majestic mane" part matches up with the Blufever leak.

Attached: 0MQCcd7WpW.jpg (100x100, 13K)

Hrothgar never existed anywhere in FFXIV and it's the first time dataminers would a mention of a race like that in the files, so highly unlikely to be an old code. More over, supposedly there's been found more text including Hrothgar, like questline dialogue that mentions them having a magnificent mane: It's far more likely than not that we are getting a Hrothgar reveal on JP fanfest.

>Genderlock 2 races in 1.0
>People complain
>Yoshi makes male/female versions for both races
>Genderlock races in 5.0
>People complain
>???
Why does Yoshi refuse to use his brain for just one split second

Attached: 1545230346515.jpg (900x900, 109K)

thanks m8s

how do I know when I'm doing the flank/attack from the rear stuff right

Xenoblade was really good about making it obvious when you were attacking the right spot with the huge orange glow and big numbers but I can't seem to tell what the indicator is

I don't want to play a female but I don't want to play a full-on furry race like Hrothgar. I was hoping for a male viera but I guess I'll stick with my boring old midlander...

Kill me, Pete

okay

That's the thing though, the only leak that claims that they are genderlocked has gotten only 1 thing right that everyone else got right through common sense.
The main arguments "people" use to argue against us getting both genders are either:
>SE is a small indie company and that much effort would ruin them
>lol yoshi a dum dum and he's gonna genderlock races when he specifically said he wouldn't.
>That code that clearly states that we are getting both genders? Actually a stand-in in case they actually add both genders later on!
So there's that.

Attached: 1395948414807.jpg (810x780, 70K)

what if Hrothgar is a limited race?

Attached: hm.png (433x367, 401K)

Narumi. Every year Narumi.

There's 2 leaks that claim they are genderlocked and both of them have gotten multiple things right. Blufever only got BLU wrong but he's been always right since playable Alphinaud. The second leaker, the one from discord has gotten everything about Hydatos right, and the fact that Minfilia would come back. He also claimed that Hrothgar is a thing and that male Viera aren't coming.

BLU fever never talked about gender locked races.

That is true, my bad. Still the discord leaker did talk about genderlocks and he's gotten a few things right. Some of the claims he made can't be verified just yet but he's gotten some things right.

BLU fever not a single time mentioned either race being genderlocked and the second leaker you talked about only gottem things right that everyone else already predicted ahead of time while missing on every other aspect, couldn't be less credible.

They didn't miss a single thing (except BLU's role for Blufever), the only thing that was already figured out by the community was Minfilia coming back.

I believe there was some kind of animation that shows up if you do it right.

>>SE is a small indie company and that much effort would ruin them

It's not about not being able to spend, it's about not willing.
Adding two new full races in a single expansion after moving from 2 new jobs to 3, 2 new dungeons per patch to 1, is simply not believable.

Somebody post the discord leaks please.
Both versions

Attached: 1549560868877.jpg (1600x1142, 484K)

Attached: 1550044469382.png (636x351, 239K)

the target has a circle around them, the back has no markings and the side has some, that's the different from the rear and the flank, you gotta learn to land those attacks in the right place
just part of the rotation

>No longer works at SE
>Now works for Cygames
It really wouldn't be hard for square enix to find him and sue the absolute fuck out of him. Other than that, this leak is pretty believeable

Top right character in the key art resembles G'raha Tia, so Crystal Tower is believable too.

Attached: 1549105933122.jpg (1498x2048, 1.09M)

I smell trannies

On all jobs the attack sound is different if you hit/miss the positional
It's the only way to tell for the ones where it's just straight potency, afaik

So that's where the bara cat shit came from.

I like Eureka content at release but i'm a pariah aparently. The funny thing is once the NM trains sets in everyone goes thank god and i'm just standing there because it means the fun is over.
They had something cool and then people that i don't respect complained and then they ruined the content and after that the content came out a little bit broken out of the box.
It's truely how i feel about this. You all ruined my eureka into the ground and i wasn't alone obviously since every eureka instance is full on release day.
Thanks. Now i'd like to get into raiding, can you make it a little easier for me? I'm having trouble forming a raid group and that's not my fault you see it's the raids. They're too hard and many people don't want to attempt them, if you could make it more accessible i'm sure it'll be easier for the majority of players to enjoy this savage content.

Attached: 185728472646.jpg (435x435, 97K)

What content? There is no content in eureka other than NMs, was that way from the fucking start of it.

Not really, Blufever's profile image was a prior indication.

Group grinding content. Grinding numbers in a group, very basic MMO stuff.

You're not alone.

why do people get self righteous over eureka? it's brain dead garbage. the only good things about it are pyros relics and BA, and even the logistics of running BA are so fucked that you need 3rd party software to organize runs

>Eureka
>content
>"content"
>((((content)))))
>c o n t e n t
>o
>n
>t
>e
>n
>t
You're having a stroke, user. Call an ambulance.

Attached: 1532394772803.png (461x468, 237K)

>I don't like this content, that means it's objectively bad!

There is literally nothing to do in Eureka other than farm mobs and chain NMs, what the absolute fuck are you smoking? Do you enjoy standing in a fucking empty space and killing field mobs for 0.05% of your exp bar per enemy?

It was never main way to advance your relic, neither in anemos nor in pagos. Most of the juicy stuff was always in fates. And you still have your lockbox farms for rest. Not sure what you are complaining about.

>It's exactly what you used to do in oldschool MMORPGs and they're great
>New MMORPG does it and it's satan personified
I really don't understand

>alliance [not B] in level 50 24man content
>rip aggro off of B tank every single boss even with Sword Oath on because you literally only have Rage of Halone combo

Attached: 1539335440257.jpg (311x304, 13K)

The rewards are shit, the progression is shit, and the structure is shit. Pagos is the absolute worst part of the game ever pushed in FF14. Square shits down your throat and you thank them for it, this is why we'll never get actual content.

>and they're great
Don't put words in my mouth, you're projecting hard and I'm not even going to dignify that with a response other than calling you a fucking idiot.

If you're doing it correct way you only need around 30 chain to level up. Progress is actually quite fast.

>correct way
Post a video of the correct way. I'm waiting.

>The rewards are shit
BiS weapons and/or glamour (The final glam is shit but elemental/pyros is alright)
>progression is shit
Literally same as an oldschool MMORPGs, kill infinite mobs for little exp except you have have NMs for a big exp chunk.
>Pagos is the absolute worst part of the game ever pushed in FF14
True, but Eureka isn't just pagos.
>Square shits down your throat and you thank them for it
If you hate it all so much why don't you unsub? I'm just giving SE credit where credit is due. I had fun in Eureka.

It's just killing 6 level higher mutating/adapting mobs, it's not rocket science.

Then why are you playing MMORPGs in the first place? You don't like old ones and you don't like new ones but you decide to complain on a chinese shill station instead of playing games you actually enjoy.

Will they ever add a way to have multiple glamours on shared sets, or is the plate system the best we're gonna get?

>I LIKE HOW SHITTY IT IS
>DON'T DEVELOP STANDARDS, PRETEND YOU'RE OKAY WITH IT
Absolutely delusional

I'm glad... *cough* I spent all those hours...*cough* grinding mobs.... in Eureka.

Attached: man-on-deathbed.jpg (396x264, 41K)

>People are not allowed to have opinions
Forgot I was on Yea Forums. Maybe if you weren't a friendless loser you'd enjoy yourself more you salty retard.

>the rewards are shit
I wouldn't call it that, I made 20mil in Hydatos just from selling logograms. So to me rewards are actually great.

>I had fun hanging out with my friends, having good banter and getting some cool weapons for my alt jobs while making tons of money to buy a mansion for the FC when new housing areas come out

>content I don't like isn't content

By that same measure, Ultimates aren't content because less than 1/10th of 1% of the population clears it.

>If you hate it all so much why don't you unsub?
The way I look at it is, just imagine how much actual fucking content we could've gotten if they hadn't wasted so much time on something that literally no one other than mount collectors will be doing once 5.0 drops. Eureka's going to be so fucking dead that it'll have to be cross-datacenter just to fill half of a world. Stormblood has objectively been the most content-dry expansion so far because of it, the only reason it isn't bleeding players is because the alternatives, WoW and shitty free korean MMOs, are all even worse somehow.

old mmos had different group synergy depending on class composition and specs taken within those classes, monsters had actual abilities that needed to be dealt with and had the potential to give materials and gear that would remain relevant to end game, and that was just for basic mobs.

in xiv everyone is the same and you just mash dps on the mob until it dies and you are rewarded with nothing except an exp pittance. the game is designed entirely around arena boss fights. that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just drives home the point thad eureka is flawed as a concept and a shortsighted attempt at appeasing people who can't shut the fuck up about XI

gil is worthless if you don't care about housing

>xD THAL'S BALLS
>SUCCOR
>CURE II
Why does Yea Forums love Koji Fox again? He's a bit of a hack.

Attached: 20180316-yn-06.jpg (600x600, 196K)

I don't give a fuck and you shouldn't either

>Why does Yea Forums love Koji Fox again?
Where the absolute fuck are you getting that from? The general consensus is that Koji is a massive fucking fraud

>restart new character to play with friends who just started
>"I'm a little hazy on the ARR story, maybe I should pay attention"
>FORSOOTH YONDER SUCCOR WHOMST'VE ANYROAD

God why does this game feel like it was written by a 10 year old trying to sound like shakespeare

I like Koji.

why do you need a new character when level sync is a thing unless they're on a different server

All the areas so far doesn't look like Garlemald but more fantasy.

The localizer tries way too hard to give it flavor. Final Fantasy XII is probably the best when it comes to not going over board with ye olde English.
>Pirate quests in FFXIV
fire whoever wrote the dialogue for the pirates in this game.

>6'3" alpha beast
>bald from high test
>lives in japan
>married to japanese waifu
>works for the best video game company on the best mmo ever made
>raps better than tupac
>rocks harder than dragonforce
>writes better than shakespeare

why do we hate him again?

>Mr Happy? The fat man who streams?
>I play a female Elezen.
Absolutely based.

Pagos was pretty bad but Pyros and Hydratos were alright.

they all started on a different server before I had a chance to tell them to come to mine
I wanted an excuse to reroll anyways, the only thing I miss is having enough gil hoarded away to glam any time I want, but that won't last long

I dont have my PC on my work trip. Any recommendations on getting storm blood for cheap on ps4 so I can catch up on the story?

Aside from playing on Tonberry which is Gilgamesh 2.0 this guy is based.

will it be the same account/characters if you buy it on a different console?

If you add it to the same account it will.

How hard is SAM optimization? What things should I keep in mind to improve my DPS?

Keep higanbanana up
Converting 3sen is always better than using it
align guren with 2m raidbuffs
wowee

Check our Fahros in twitch. He's got a big boner for SAM and will answer any questions you have about the job. He's one of the best SAMs in the game.

>bara cat race
>human with cat ears
they better not pull this shit again

>Yoshi-P was butthurt because of the leaks
Well, guess he and Mrhappy have some stuff in common

>Fell for the turn-in meme for 4/8 crafters
>Only 45 leves left
Is it enough to get BTN from 55 to 70?

Attached: 5228ad9456274c4aa522073c6389b5d1_0.png (552x623, 302K)

No, but BTN and MIN at that point should use collectibles.

You guys know if I sub early April, I will be able to transfer for free on that period? (NA)

Is there a job/class that gets a passive speed boost?

Ninja

always start with kasha combo

don't higanbana until you have jinpu, shifu, and kaiten.

don't higanbana on something that will die in less than a minute

don't clip higanbana unless it has 2 or less seconds reamaining

don't hagakure until 3 sen

hagakure is always better than midare but don't wait for the cooldown to come off if there's still a few seconds left on it

if you can hit the boss but can't get in range use enpi, if you can't hit the boss use meditate

avoid using direct potency ogcds until you have at least jinpu and slashing debuffs up

always use seigan over merciful eyes unless the tank ate shit and you are about to get killed

I got the debate going on eureka that's great! Let's talk about it.
We're all playing this game to obtain items right, stupid videogame rewards, we want levels, we want loot with good numbers on it, the best loot and we're all pushing buttons for it. Raiders and casuals, we cycle our combat rotation or our crafting rotation day in day out for sweet numbers.
I wanted to push buttons in eureka but that NM train? It saps my envy to participate there is nothing more boring, shame on SE for crafting an environement where players are allowed such largess but there is something else in eureka.
There is making a smaller group and go grind some monsters at a camp, that's the good shit i like. Honestly i want them to remove NMs next time but that's too extreme because working at it and spawning your own NM is a rewarding experience, have you tried it have you ever done that?
There is a balance to be striken here and i think release Pagos hit it. After that it was all botched, too many NMs too fast, interrupting your chain, 100 players show up and it's a lagfest anyway.

Attached: 1329346700325.gif (250x273, 608K)

mobility or attack speed?

Ninja is the only class with a faster than normal in-combat, non sprint move speed. Monk outputs the most attacks.

(You)

What seriously? Nin is has a mobility buff?

yes, they get a trait around level 20 that makes them run like naruto as their default combat movement

they passively run 10% faster and take way less falling gamage

>Tfw Rogue walking animation never to be seen again
I wish we could switch

it's little things like that that make xiv constantly feel unfinished

I actually like Eureka and still enjoy it (haven't had the chance to try BA yet), farm light in Pyros and boxes in Hydatos, but I know it's all just an illusion since every reward is pretty much pointless; the relic looks like shit and stats don't matter at all (at least I've got some money for a house but my server is so damn crowded I can't find shit)

Is there a mod that adds chat bubbles to /say dialogue?
It seems ridiculous that NPCs have had it since launch and squenix still hasn't added it for players

Seriously? Standard walking animation is where you draw the line? Who the fuck even watches WALK animation in combat? Are you a rolelplaying EUtard? Just unequip your Naruto stone, fuckface.

>earthly star's cooldown starts going down when you cast it, not when it's detonated
>collective unconciousness's regen applies instantly and sticks after you take the shield down

I was kind of skeptical of AST's kit before i leveled it up but this stuff that probably seems obvious to most people makes a big difference

Attached: 1551109473447.gif (313x218, 2.43M)

commodore 64 limitations

no one talks in say and no one talks in shout outside of eureka in jap datacenters anyway so it'd really only be for erp and if you care about erp then you should stop

Come on man. I'm not trying to shit up the thread i'm posting my worldview because eureka gets dismissed instantly with a "it's boring" end of story, you suck.
Eureka sure is flawed and so is FFXIV but we're playing FFXIV here. It's the game we have.
144 player instances was a huge mistake and less people in eureka would be a boon. 56 players, hell 24 and we could see some co operation in there instead of a zerg. With less players in there everyone would need to work to make things happen for themselves, no more afk. Putting yourself afk is a sure way to ensure you're not enjoying the game don't you think? And if you find yourself going afk well it means you're not enjoy it bud so devs really shouldn't listen to people who don't play the game.

Attached: 1524072673854.jpg (960x944, 85K)

Both of those are fairly recent things. AST went from clunkiest, weakest piece of shit at 3.0 to absolute star unit in 4.4.

Cool

fuck off, you're annoying

How long will it take me to clear the pyros or whatever the fuck the last stage is called if I barely got level 10 in eureka before quitting?

i suggest you look at the final eureka weapon forms and seriously reconsider putting any time into it

One day for Anemos, two days each for Pagos, Pyros and Hydatos.

One, if you enjoy chain grinding you have brain damage. Two, you still can chain grind even if other people aren't, and get warped boxes/logograms/light for your trouble. If for whatever reason that's not a satisfying answer then your real complaint is just that other people aren't being forced to suffer for the sake of your own autism.

People don't talk in say because there are no chat bubbles to properly indicate proximity and whether or not they're directing themselves towards you
99% of times I've tried to speak to someone I get nothing back because they have to look at a little MSN chat box in the bottom left to see anything, let alone determine if it was me or not.
The lack of chat bubbles makes the game feel less like an MMO and more of a lobby based game with forced online.

depends on the amount of time you put into it. if you do the bare minimum and just stick to challenge log clears it's about 2 weeks per zone. if you stick around for NMs about 1 week or less per zone. if you chain high level mobs between both of those things then a couple days per zone

People don't talk in /say because they talk on Discord or are RPing faggots. Times have moved on.

The challenge log gives you a free 6-8 levels every week as long as you don't die.

Depending on how much you want to fate train you can go between 2-3 weeks or 2 days per instance

Light in pyros will take 1-3 depending on your luck with rolls, even if you just accept the first 5 lines you get. Unless you just skip the light entirely.

And Discord was a mistake.

Celestial Opposition is the stealth super-OP AST spell
cast lightspeed and lucid dreams, card everyone, put on those regens and use it and feel like a god

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (523x583, 901K)

Discord has absolutely nothing to do with it you massive faggot. Cliques have always existed, people used guild chat and shit for that. In XIV you have linkshells on top of that.

The only chat that's getting neglected because of Discord is /fc. What makes you think people just talk to randos through discord? It's not fucking facebook

that's no reason not to have the feature so the non-cancerous minority can pretend they're not playing a facebook game

I'm new to Frontlines, just doing it for gear but I don't want to just idle like a cunt. Anything I should know, like preferred jobs/strategies? I have all jobs at 70 so that's no issue.

mash buttons claim daily marks
FL is full of bots, forget about having any fun

not him, but when you say bots do you mean actual chinese farming bots or do you mean niggers who join and feed because they suck?

I mean actual bots but it's both.

how the fuck does a game like this have so many bots?
low level areas are full of squads of 5 identical players with names like Xiufbwei Gibdi teleporting around
Is it really so hard to have ONE guy per server click "ban" on these fuckers? They have both a sub fee AND a whale store, they can't be short on manpower

On the other hand, they drive the price of certain resources way down to sell gil to morons who don't actually play the game

BRAAAAAAAAPPPP

i guess because the bots don't really do anything. gil doesn't matter and they don't fuck up anyone's gameplay so they're pretty whatever

>Xiufbwei Gibdi
y'know, all I did was mash the keyboard but it totally sounds like a roe name

>BA party at Ozma
>Put me meteor on the back no problem
>One of the DPS fuck up his meteor placement and wipe half the group
>We keep going another set of meteor are coming
>Now the tank fuck it up and wipe the rest of us
>Mfw the DPS try to put the blame on me for fucking up his meteor

Attached: 1265323787937.jpg (600x450, 73K)

>wyb, wyn
No, it really doesn't

dancer soon

Attached: 1542523727832.jpg (560x420, 107K)

dear god is that what roes used to look like?

thank you for gracing me with that picture friend

Attached: no sir not getting out of this leyline.png (468x387, 406K)

They should suffer for their own sense of fun. Don't like to suffer, don't like to grind? Get out of eureka instead of forcing the devs to adapt the content to your ass and then you'll keep on never enjoying it afterward so it's still not fun for you and now it's not fun for me either.
Thanks bro.

Attached: still disappointed.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

No way fag

Attached: potiontoss.jpg (800x640, 287K)

Too bad it's going to be as generic as the three other healers.

>implying dancer won't be a support DPS like BRD or MCH

Dancer is the last of the stupidly heavy job requests players have had that is plausible.
They aren't going to put in Chemist over it.

>support
Dancers have generally been aoe debuffers. They'll be the opposite of BRD or AST.

They aren't retarded enough to leave healfags without a job.
If they really do genderlocked races, they will want to avoid any additional controversy on top of what they'll already have on their hands.

>Cucked out of the job in HW by AST and MCH
>Cucked out of the job in SB by 2 dps
It's our turn now, dancerfags can fuck off.

Attached: delet.jpg (1500x1000, 181K)

Attached: ffxivtrump.jpg (381x826, 48K)

what's controversial about not releasing another healer?

its not really fair to healers i guess. especially since tanks are getting a 4th tank

Healer players would be kinda pissed if they were cucked out of getting new jobs for two expansions in a row, especially now that a new tank is on the way.

>shb tank+dps
>next expansion healer+dps
Best timeline.

>like Second fucking Life.
Someone unnironically told me their character is "an extension of their irl self". He was a catgirl.

Attached: cringe.png (1242x824, 957K)

Its already been leaked by various credible people who have been 99% right.

Nobody, not even Blufever said the role of the jobs only the names of them. DNC could be a support debuff DPS.

>5.0: Gunbreaker Tank/Dancer DPS
>6.0 Chemist Healer/??? DPS

What would you guys want?
For me, it's [/spoiler]Magic Knight[/spoiler]

to be fair the actual female (female) players I know are the ones with the sluttiest barbie doll catgirls

Neither of the two credible leakers gave any indications about roles. The only one who did is the Discord leaker that thought BLU started at 60 and was a preorder job.

How mad do you think Yoshi-P is that almost every single one of his big Fanfest announcements were made predictable by the leakers?

Yeah because Nier was leaked too.

Attached: 1551280872997.png (446x460, 112K)

GNR/GNN/Gunner

A more acrobatic shooty shoot character that uses two smaller guns instead of one bigger gun like MCH.
The gimmick would differ from MCH by having 3-4 different ammo types to juggle between, each focusing on something different (Debuffing targets, buffing damage done by you and allies, applying DoTs, and maybe one that makes you a ranged AoE monster)
Give them some off GCD grenades to work into the rotation and a self crit buff.

It'd basically be a ranged NIN in utility.

I dont think the majority bother to check these sites for leaks and such.

do you think they'll ever make daily duties not a chore?
80% of the time you get the noob dungeons and the game becomes a game of "fall asleep while pressing 1 and 2"

>Someone unnironically told me their character is "an extension of their irl self".
I'm an RPfag and even that hurts me a little to read on the inside.

No, because someone has to get the noobs through the noob dungeons. It'll only get worse over time as more and more dungeons become baby mode because the level cap keeps rising.

The Fatter Cat mount was supposed to be the Little Lady's day reward, but the chinese and korean publishers wanted it on the Mog Station, so of course SE changed plans because money.

Attached: 1548027147323.jpg (695x960, 198K)

Would not happen but I wouldn't mind seeing a class based on Vincent's transformation limit breaks.
Have something like a pugilist to start off with but with every hit you gather more energy until you have enough to trigger a monster transformation with different abilities, buffs and resistances that lasts for a few moments. And as you level you learn different transformations.

[citation needed]

Attached: 1541967275088.png (1200x1600, 415K)

Thats kinda cringe my man im gonna pass

Did Aether die

I'm not saying that high level characters shouldn't have them in the roulette, but they should introduce a scaling system that means we don't fall asleep at the keyboard because we only have access to 3% of our skills
I don't even care if it ultimately makes it harder for higher level players, I just want some kind of stimulation that isn't 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, move along, repeat

Same deal with FATEs, I want to be able to help low level players with them but as soon as my whole ability bar greys out I sigh and fuck off

I don't mind leveling dungeons
guiding a bunch of sprouts and helping them learn their class is always a comfy experience

Cute

Le jp position macros are so cringe

I'm on Primal (Behemoth) and got booted off the server as well. Before that it was really laggy. Even the official forums are loading very slowly.

>All these people saying we're going time-traveling/shard-hopping

I seriously fucking hope not. Let's at least finish the fucking map before we jump the shark and do nonsense like that. Luckily, all those people saying that bullshit don't have anything to back it up cause the devs have been tight lipped about it and there's been no mention of it from any leakers.

More than likely we will be going to Garlemald in 5.0 or at the very worst, Southern Ilsabard.

Attached: updated map.jpg (2677x1080, 778K)

Attached: 1542149062582.jpg (512x512, 221K)

I really hope we don't either but the trailers really point that way.

The event doesnt give an outfit right

We're not time-traveling but we are shard hopping to get Minfilia back

Hello, I read in a thread that FFXIV has a free trial and also that if you have Amazon Prime you get the base game + a month's subscription for free... so I want to give it a shot. I have some questions, thanks in advance for any reply:

- I've seen people play FFXIV on steam. Should I start my account through there or through the game's site. Any benefits or downsides for each?
- What server should I choose? I live in Germany, but my German isn't native, so I'd prefer an English-speaking or environment populated by westerners. I've read Odin is nice, thoughts?
- What's the game's folder size, so I can plan where to start downloading and e.g. leave and buy groceries or just before going to bed, etc.
- Do companies communicate mostly in-game, or is the defacto behaviour for them to have their own sites / discord server? If the latter, can you opt out and not get kicked? I abhor discord, so I'd rather not have to deal with it in order to join a company.
- I enjoy sword and board, but apparently only Paladin can use shields. Is it viable for questing and endgame content?
- Does race choice matter? How do I know if I'm making my character too short or tall? Can I change that later?
- If IRL money, How much does appearance changes cost, like hair length and colour?
- Does this game have the ability to make armour pieces look like another piece (like transmog in WoW). What are the limitations?

I think we'll just go to the First for some solo instances. Y'shtola, Urianger, and Thancred are all clearly still on the Source, and Rak'tika seems to be the other Viera forest northwest of Rabanastre.

just a headpiece with flowers, not like we have 40 variations of them already in the game already

Yeah, but if you do that, unless you have some kind of super aggressive scaling, sprouts will feel even more left off than they already are. No potency or scaling changes can fix the ability gap between a level 26 CNJ and a level 70 WHM.

Predict which major character they will showcase in the last extension of the Shadowbringers trailer at Tokyo fanfest.
Most likely the twins right?

It will be the twins, and Alphinaud will be a blue mage to really pour salt in the wound.

>new extended trailer
>they add a scene where we see the SB map
>fire starts burning and reveals the rest of Othard and Garlemald
>then suddenly a flash of light, dissolving the whole map
>revealing a entirely new one with entirely different continents
>Garlemald + Dalmasa confirmed as well as alternate reality zones of familiar places

Attached: 1542170961619.jpg (421x541, 49K)

Sasuga.

He will showcase the last new Job.
Dancer.

>Alphinaud will be a blue mage
Nah, their story quests made it really clear blue magic is much more suited for entertainment than combat.
Blue mage is as much of a joke in-universe as IRL.

meant to reply to

Attached: British Yoshi-P.jpg (276x304, 19K)

The devs have already said on several occasions they're more interesting in subverting expectations and visiting new places than filling out the map. Hence why we jumped to a whole new continent in SB despite there still being stuff left to explore in Eorzea.

Alphinaud starts gathering the crew, starting with Estinien

Attached: Imagine.gif (390x219, 1.93M)

>Nah, their story quests made it really clear blue magic is much more suited for entertainment than combat
Just Martyn's because he's shit at it. And he said he was going to go start a blue mage's guild anyway. Plus Alphinaud is a magical genius who already custom-makes Carbuncles which in-lore is considered incredibly difficult.

downscaled characters are already noticeably stronger, it wouldn't be hard to apply a few generic modifiers based on iLvl to stop them from being able to solo the dungeons (which some of them already can)

Yeah, but how do you fix shit like Benediction or buffs like TA? No amount of numerical fixes can change that.

-Don't buy on Steam unless you plan on only sticking with Steam. You can't use an expansion bought through steam on a game account bought through the website or some weird exclusivity shit like that
-Odin is nice, Shiva if you want to practice your German, Moogle if you want to play with the French
-IIRC it's like 30gb
-depends on the guild, some do discord some do IG, most do both
-yes but it's not the most exciting class for solo. it's traditionally the lowest DPS tank but the one with the most mitigation that every healer loves. Every class is very viable in end game
-No just pick what you think looks good and yes you can change it later, you get two free potions to completely remake your character from the ground up including race and gender, and there's a stylist IG to change haircut and cosmetic shit for a small IG-money cost
-said potions can also be bought for 7$ on the game
-Yes you can transmog anything as long as your class is able to wear the item you want to transmog it to, there are a lot of transmog-specific items (level 1 pieces of gear that everyone can equip just for transmog purposes)
hope you enjoy your stay

Attached: 1550237782283.gif (498x431, 1.98M)

>- I've seen people play FFXIV on steam. Should I start my account through there or through the game's site. Any benefits or downsides for each?
>- What server should I choose? I live in Germany, but my German isn't native, so I'd prefer an English-speaking or environment populated by westerners. I've read Odin is nice, thoughts?
Odin is fine
>- What's the game's folder size, so I can plan where to start downloading and e.g. leave and buy groceries or just before going to bed, etc.
I think it took me 1-2 hours to install.
>- Do companies communicate mostly in-game, or is the defacto behaviour for them to have their own sites / discord server? If the latter, can you opt out and not get kicked? I abhor discord, so I'd rather not have to deal with it in order to join a company.
Depends entirely on the company, mine didn't care about it.
>- I enjoy sword and board, but apparently only Paladin can use shields. Is it viable for questing and endgame content?
Black mage uses shields for the first 10 levels but the devs scrapped the ideas of one-handed-wands so you'll use staves after level 10, Paladins always use a shield in combination with their swords.
>- Does race choice matter? How do I know if I'm making my character too short or tall? Can I change that later?
Race doesn't matter in terms of gameplay, height needs to altered with Fantasia.
>- If IRL money, How much does appearance changes cost, like hair length and colour?
You can change hair style, color and other accessories for ingame money, you get one fantasia which I believe are 10$ that lets you completely redesign your character.
>- Does this game have the ability to make armour pieces look like another piece (like transmog in WoW). What are the limitations?
Yes, you can glamour weapons and armor to look like something else, you are limited by the fact that the equipment you want the looks of has to be wearable for your job, so a melee DPS can't wear healer, tank, caster gear etc.

Cute

>Any benefits or downsides for each?
Twitch prime is the PC version, not the steam version. Steam version only allows you to utilize steam for expansions and sales. Do standalone.
>What server should I choose?
Probably Ragnarok. One of the biggest EU servers.
>Do companies communicate mostly in-game?
Most probably have discord servers but will still utilize FC chat.
>Paladin
A fantastic tank, starts slow but you will have very fast queues. Unlike WoW you can have every single job on 1 character. Feel free to not feel tied down to a single job.
>Does race choice matter?
No, stats from different races do nothing. Make a character you like. If you get HW expansion you get access to an additional race. You can change for a fee using Fantasias. You also get a free fantasia after beating the lvl 50 Main story quest.
>How much does appearance changes cost, like hair length and colour?
Changing hair is free. Theres an NPC you unlock through a quest that allows changes to hair, hair color, face tattoos.
>Does this game have the ability to make armour pieces look like another piece?
Yes there is a glamour system. Its not as good as WoWs but you can set any one of your jobs to any of the same Job.

Attached: 1543417625352.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

If you buy through steam you won't be able to buy anywhere else ever again, your account is locked.
-
About 40gigs
Discord is very present, 80% of the time when you join a company you'll see a discord link but you won't booted for not joining just you'll never get to chat with anybody. Sometime you find a good fc without discord but it's rare.
Paladin is good, every job is good, pick the one you like. They make all jobs viable even machinist which is not that good but it's completly viable.
Race choice doesn't matter, do whatever you want.
All appearance choice (one time) costs a potion, don't do it or you'll die irl.
Yes there is gear appearance on top of real gear. Limitations are that if your job can't equipe it then you can't use it, no armor on mages.
Go in and enjoy the virtual world with bright eyes, if you rush ahead to endgame then it's pointless.

>Random user asks a question on xiv thread
>gets answers

>Random user asks a question of wow thread
>gets shit on

>Alphinaud will be a blue mage
Doubt it. The devs don't see it as a combat job. If any Scion ever switches to it, it'll be Tataru as a comic relief moment.

>Don't buy on Steam unless you plan on only sticking with Steam
not him but how dependent on steam is it?
I bought mine through steam and so far I haven't needed steam for it at all
never even launched steam on the computer it's installed to, I just launch ffxivboot.exe after copying it over to a new drive

it's more about the fact that you're now obligated to buy all the upcoming expansions through steam or they won't work on your account

You just are limited to using steam for expansions. It's not bad at all, I've used it forever.

>the devs have been tight lipped about it

Hence why everyone is thinking we're going shard hopping.

XIV's playerbase is generally older and less cancerous than WoW's

- Don't use Steam, if you do, you MUST continue to use steam. Don't lock yourself in for no reason.
- Dunno about EU servers
- 35.6gb
- Don't listen to the haters, Paladin is viable through all stages of the game. All of the tanks are.
- Race is cosmetic, and at the end of the 1st main quest (before the expansions) you will get an item that will let you change everything about your character's appearance, including race. This item is also available for cash.
- Hair color and length is changeable in game, using in game items, no need for the total race/appearance change item in the store
- Yes, requires in game items, and you can't change an items appearance for classes that couldn't wear the appearance.There's a system to save items you like to be useable as cosmetics (up to 200 items, though that won't go as far as you think) or simply swap appearance while both items are in your inventory. You can also set up 10 complete outfits, rather than individual items.

You don't need steam launcher for it, you just can't buy expansions anywhere else than steam, it simply won't work. That pretty much means that you won't have access to any potential discounts on expansions as steam version pretty much never goes on sale.

Attached: ctf.gif (499x281, 453K)

>random user gets into a party in ffxiv
>gets greeted and good chance of conversations

>random user gets into a party in ffxiv
>dead silence or bitching

The duality of dungeon running.
Thank you user

Then why are these threads often so shit?
This one here is pretty good but jesus.

For some reason, with the naming conventions of the new areas, and them looking kinda like post-calamity with light or something. I wonder if instead of time travel, we're going to travel to the Shard that Minfilia went to with the Warriors of Darkness.

So like, we'll be seeing an alternate Hydaelyn. It was said that when all those Shards split, they were similar copies, but things changed and evolved differently. For example, their Job names are different than ours.

Like I'm thinking, what if "Open the gates" means linking the worlds together, and this rumored lion race is a race from an alternate Hydaelyn?

So instead of endgame being "Beat up Empire/Ascians" which would fuck everything up. Endgame is "relink the worlds differently, not with Calamities like the Ascians are doing".

I'm not sure if that was a unintentional mistake, or the best possible observation about XIV roulettes.

You're welcome

To be fair, SE is making physical Collector's Editions of Shadowbringers for Steam, which already sold out.

>to really pour salt in the wound.
Goddamnit, what is it with you BLUfags and your persecution complex?
Neither Yoshi-p nor anyone else at SE is "against" you.

>wipe in a dungeon in XIV
>"let's try this again" and explaining mechanics to whoever fucked up

>wipe in a dungeon in WoW
>tank disconnects, russian/brazilian guy insults everyone and hearthstones back to Boralus, angry DPS whispers that you're an asshole before putting you on ignore

Attached: 1546869787249.jpg (293x399, 73K)

>yfw the Tactics game story is the "play" version that results from the XIV raid

>Link all the worlds to dab on Ascians and stop the genocides
>Save billions
>Go to moon, dab on Zodiark for being hiring jobbers
>Go back to Hydaelyn, dab on hydaelyn for fucking things up for everybody
>ONE MORE GOD REJECTED

Attached: onemoregodrejected.jpg (2128x3124, 2.05M)

Think this here:
Could be a likely scenario. The phrase at the trailer "How long has it been" suggests quite some time will pass between Stormblood and Shadowbringers.

>I go braindead and fuck up a mechanic and die
>That was deliberate, that was deliberate
>More often than not gets hearty keks from the party
It's good to keep things light sometimes. A lot of people way too wound up in games.

I die
>"Game cheats"

Someone else dies
>spam "Good job" auto-text

Dungeons are serious business. Gotta speed run them to go back to afk'ing.

it's pretty obvious Shadowniggers takes place in a different reality or even in the future, it would make sense because you can crearly see Thanalan and a weird crystal sky in the Gunbreaker showcase, and we know they won't be touching the original old map of ARR since new people have to play the MSQ

In fact, I'd say Gunbreaker is a job discovered in this weird post-apocalyptic new world

>wipe on proto ozma
>get cursed out of the discord
>name put on blacklist
>angry voices calling me a lowlife

Attached: 1381235419014.jpg (159x169, 9K)

>Thanalan
Looked like Ahm Araeng to me

i'll still fuck you bby no worries

Good. You fuckers shouldn't be joining clear parties and wasting 4 hours of everyone's time if you can't handle fucking acceleration bomb you dumb nigger.

>discord
There's your problem

You're not going to clear without some kind of organization

Keep telling yourself that.

Thanks everyone for the replies, much appreciated.
Good to know I can mess up in character creation and won't cost me additional money if I want to change something later.
>hope you enjoy your stay
Thanks!
>I think it took me 1-2 hours to install.
My internet is slow for today's average, so I'll have to leave it on for a while.
>Twitch prime is the PC version, not the steam version.
Thanks for the heads up, I was getting very confused about version limitations. So confirmed impossible to e.g. start trial with steam, then use the twitch prime code to upgrade the trial to full version by putting the code in a mog station?
>your account is locked
Is that a significant inconvenience?
>About 40gigs
Damn, that's quite a bit, will take me two days to fully download.
>don't do it or you'll die irl.
Sorry, I don't get the reference, what do you mean?
Any benefits to using steam besides the steam wallet?
>You can also set up 10 complete outfits
That sounds very nice.
Excuse my ignorance, but I'm seeing the expansion discounted on Steam right now (Stormblood: -45%). Is that because the new expansion is incoming? Do expansions get discounted a lot on the Square Enix site?

You definitely can. NA and EU are just filled with too many shitters for that.

It wouldn't take 4 hours if they didn't try to organize on such a scale. It would be BA every 30 minutes.

>angry voices calling me a lowlife
Loving the irony. Case in point:

Attached: 1537399171982.jpg (780x486, 83K)

No, people would enter every 30 minutes and not have proper party comps or logos actions, then get nowhere.

If you got blacklisted you must had to do something pretty shitty. Most likely being an asshole insuling left and right.

People don't care if you fuck up if you recognize and improve but if you don't, say good bye fag.

How would ya’ll feel if at the March Fanfest, they revealed a Dancer healer and a Geomancer dps?

If GEO gets in, it will be a shield-based healer. The second lorebook already talks about it a good amount.

We'd get to run at least 4 times in the time it takes a discord raid to enter BA, more fragments for everybody, more chances at clearing.
Getting 6 groups into the same instance when 7 other raids are trying to do the same is an exercise in folly and truly inefficient.

Not another fucking magic DPS, please

>producer plays coy on various subjects to avoid giving a straight answer on things he wants people to look forward to
>oh my god yoshida you fucking hack give me everything at once

>Stormblood is on sale on steam right now
>Its real
What the hell, this is new.
Welp, looks like I've been wrong on the internet.

Attached: 1549886723111.gif (480x270, 429K)

I think the other way around personally.

No i didn't i just messed up a mechanic, i had fought proto ozma before, got it to half health twice. I just stressed out and fucked up, i don't insult anyone, i never said anything and listened to callouts (which were not very good this time). They said never to attempt again and leave, cruelty is easy when it's in Yea Forums textboxes but it hits harder when real people are doing it live.

Attached: 7-1.jpg (600x800, 67K)

Baldesion Arsenal discords and the types that populate them are exceedingly autistic. Think "farm parties" for EX primals/auspices that disband and blacklist everyone that isn't their friend after one failure.

Of course there will be alternate timelines. How else do you think they're going tie Nier into it, if not on a shard where humanity has already long since been eradicated by the forces of light/darkness, with only androids and machines left "alive"?

its a fucking scam though because the new x-pac is coming soon and you get stormblood when you buy it

So you just messed up in the fight and got blacklisted to death? I find hard to believe but I feel sorry for you user, eureka is trully shitty and good shit I don't care about it.

If youre on hyperion I'll give you a cookie.

Keep telling yourself that. Whatever makes you feel superior, discordtranny.

Attached: 1547023022261.jpg (600x412, 220K)

That would be nice, but didn't they say they would never do 4 jobs again after it proved to be way too hard on the devteam back in HW?

It could be the first time it has been discounted on steam, I wouldn't know.
That's messed up. Then what's even the point of getting it now?

Not only that but their attempts to monopolise content is the direct cause of many of the issues they face in doing so.
The time sink, the amount of people not prepared and not having a clue wtf to do etc.

Not entirely true
If you preorder Shadowbringers, you'll get heavensward and stormblood on June 28th and then you'll have to catch up to the current story potentially using up the sub time.
It's pretty much a choice between:
>Do you want to play the game now but pay more later?
or
>Do you want to play later and possibly save money

Would GEO even work? It's entire shtick was basically split in half and shoved into different aspects of WHM and AST.
Even the SB AST storyline paints GEO as so similar to AST that the two schools have no trouble meshing together well mechanically despite widely different ideologies.

>MMO
>world is empty and theres no point in going there

the new expac comes out in 4 months
getting it now allows you to play the video game for 4 months

Attached: Phantom Flurry.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

>Even the SB AST storyline paints GEO as so similar to AST
This part of the quest is extremely misunderstood. The only similarity is that AST's draw power from stars above, while GEO draws power from the star below. GEO is actually kind of a fusion of all three current healer jobs. Functionally it's a CNJ, but draws power the same way ASTs do, and uses wards and arcane geometry like a SCH.

But also, how a job functions in lore doesn't have to affect what abilities it actually gets, which everyone forgets.

As a DPS I think GEO could work fine if they play up the elemental aspect of it, it really is a hellish blend of SCH, AST and WHM thematically and would probably end up as some strange middle-ground of those three if it were a healer.

Wasn’t BLU something that was supposed to come out way earlier? Isn’t a real proper job anyways, way less resources used on shit like weapons, so...

>if you preorder Shadowbringers, you'll get heavensward and stormblood on June 28th
What if I don't pre-order and buy it on June 29th? Still get the older expansions?
If I start playing the trial e.g. and then add the base edition, will I reach 50 in 4 months?

my friend you will reach 50 in a week

>hagakure + shinten spam is better than midare
fucking why?

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

Yeah, but they still had to design the spell list, to create the learning mechanics, to write the story, and to make the Carnivale fights.
I wouldn't even be surprised if blu took almost as much development time as the other jobs, especially since they claim they have "120 more spells" already designed.

>but they still had to design the spell list
Which took no work because the spells have no cohesion. They literally just shit out a giant list of spells and that was that. And all the animations already existed.
>create the learning mechanics
All it does is give you a flag that lets you use the spell, the same as any job quest.

If midare had more crit chance it would be better, but the potency ratio and in real situations, shinten crits more often and can be used more frequently.

Its like one of the reasons why blm prefers spell speed when their spells hit so fucking hard, its better to spam attacks that can hit moderately high and just one super attack that cannot even crit.

Yes, though I think that at that point you'll have to wait until July 2 when the actual game comes out. (June 28th is pretty much early access for those who preordered)
At that point Stormblood will come of the shelves like Heavensward did before and Shadowbringers will contain 2 previous expansions.
>If I start playing the trial e.g. and then add the base edition, will I reach 50 in 4 months?
You should be able to wrap up story of ARR in about a month of play if you are playing casually, roughly 2 weeks if you are spending a lot of time playing (It will take roughly the same amount of time to get through each expansion as well, it's essencially an RPG-length game for each expansion).

Yeah they were out for blood "who fucked up who fucked up" then they posted a recording "ban him, fucking leecher".
I knew the mechanics but it went too fast and we were gone. I've been calling other people faggots for years but i never used discord like that, how can you take such venom.
These people were real, it's okay to be mad but i always imagined the shitty people from Yea Forums wear not completely actual.

Attached: 1387677910306.jpg (301x309, 21K)

>wow, how could people be so mad at me? all i did was waste 4 hours of 55 other peoples' lives :(

Is this not yugiri? It’s obviously an au ra due to the neck.

that's a collar, not scales

>Think "farm parties" for EX primals/auspices that disband and blacklist everyone that isn't their friend after one failure.
Worst cancer there is. Got into an argument with a MT and his pocket healer GF once after a failed Suzaku attempt back when it was fresh. Fucker wanted us to eat meteors regardless of who got AOE. Told him it's far easier and safer if everyone goes to their spot and then switches places with their partner accordingly. Something which the others did, just my partner fucked up twice and killed us both. Both times I had AOE but not him on our spot, so I took the meteor and died. After that while I tried to explain why it's better and not hard to just do the switch (for non-tanks), MT got all flustered and insisted everyone would survive, which absolutely wasn't true at the time. Of course he can survive it easily with tank skills and a healer constantly only healing him.

Told me I should leave and do my own group, if I know better. Did so but found another instead, killing her in one go for my 10th token.

Attached: 1547177866812.png (1118x892, 922K)

While that may be true, most of the people playing right now either already own SB or are twitch sprouts.
The Twitch sprouts have more than enough ARR content to keep them busy for four months, and when they buy ShB, they'll have so much content to catch up on over 3 expansions they'll be at it for months.
The few people coming back at the end of ARR or HW and haven't purchased either one or both expansions are just casualties. But even they will likely have shit to do, unless they were some kind ot ultra completionist that did everythinf they could possibly do before leaving.

That's a male Miqo'te.

Attached: 1530218440531.png (527x290, 307K)

>They literally just shit out a giant list of spells and that was that.
Yes, because that's something anyone can shit out in a couple of days. The spells are far from being 1:1 adaptations of their monster versions, so they all had to be at least somewhat modified to be player-worthy.
>And all the animations already existed.
The spell effects did, the casting animations did not, and even if they did, they were made for monster models which are a lot different from character models.
>All it does is give you a flag that lets you use the spell,
But it also has to ensure that the spell was actually used, and adds the rng on top of it. I really doubt it's as easy as copypasting job quest code.

>especially since they claim they have "120 more spells" already designed.
My bet is it's gonna be akin to XI where each expansion has a tier of ~50 BLU spells to learn and you're intended to replace them as you go on, with mainstay spells like Peculiar Light, Mighty Guard and White Wind that will always be useful

what does being an apologist for hyperventilating faggots accomplish

The collar goes up into his face?

I keep telling it they created their own hell which is made out of themselves. I want them to start fighting each other because honestly i'm a Paladinfag at heart and seeing the oppressive cast system they've instinctively created in their communities fired all my demon alarms. They can't help themselves, this evil is all they know, they're so honest about it.
But i have to say most people in these rotten dens are just going along and don't speak out because they might get banned next and lose access to BA, these people are not evil i my book and that's the majority.

Shush, Discord tranny. I bet you were the one pointing fingers at him.

Attached: 1548944742640.png (582x582, 332K)

Scarring, then? Looks a bit too much like a slash for Au Ra scales

That sucks man. Use a name change and join using a different discord account if you really want to get a clear. I'm sorry that happened, mistakes happen

>They're STILL going for the EU datacenter split
I'm so fucking baffled. We had an EU fanfest and nobody had the gull to step up and call them a bunch of drooling moutbreathers for taking that decision. EU is fucking dead enough as it is.

Attached: 7345.jpg (497x732, 141K)

I can't be the only one who thinks BA discords are just the same shit as PvP discord, only that their non-friends making them fail too.

Because while they're equivalent in potency per Kenki (ignoring Kaiten) there's a GCD cost to Midare (with a minimum of 150 potency) and more Kenki generation for that GCD. Consider those additional opportunity costs and it outweighs the extra boost from kaiten.

I'm not apologizing for anyone. I'm sick of stupid niggers that can't handle fucking accel bomb coming and fucking my clear runs. Go do Weeping City until you stop being an anxious bitch about 5 year old mechanics.

Seems pointless anyway, everyone is just going to swarm the new Data Center just to see if it's better than the pile of shit we deal with now.

Just have an inside friend pass you their schedule and then just snipe a portal as a healer.

It isn't.

>he hasn't cleared UWU yet
Tick-tock. Times running out.

Is Acceleration Bomb that mechanic where you just have to stop doing shit for like 3 seconds or is it something else? Seems easy to learn.

It is you dumb faggot, for endgame anyways. I always seem to stumble across the same people when doing Savage or Ultimate.

Yep, that's it, and that's what wipes every fucking clear party.

Given the leak about Crystal Tower being relevant, and Shadowbringers being written by the same writer, G'raha Tia makes sense.

If you can't handle wipes, may I suggest you to look for a different game?

It is for endgame because people aren't interested in it, not because of a lack of population.

>muh ultimate
Seems pretty pointless to me, fights are never about how good people are, it's always about how much time you put into it. Savage is just chill enough to have a fun time with the squad, ultimate seems like it requires too many braincells to do to be able to have good banter wth the group but still not actually hard to the point where it's an actual challenge.

>ummm sorry sweetie we're an inclusive community so you need to be happy to waste 4 hours of your time because people join clear parties they aren't ready for :)

I want to do BA but don't want to go full discord. Regretting not joining this random group I saw in the party finder once.

>56 people get fucked because a retard couldn't stand still for 3 seconds
You'd be mad too you retard.

Single group ain't gonna do shit.

How do you know when you're ready for a clear? When you've cleared the fight? I don't get it.

Attached: 12444249492.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>taking a game that serious
Again. Go look for a different game if you value your already wasted time so much.

Attached: 1482673489226.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

When you know you're not going to have a panic attack when you get targeted for mechanics that were in Weeping fucking City

The idea was just to go in and maybe work towards something with some other group in the instance.

>Join prog party
>Get the boss to 50%, aka when he re-starts the fight and you've seen all mechanics
>Congrats you can now join clear parties
I don't think it's rocket science user

I like to take my time. Maybe I could also level all the jobs to 50? (if I'm understanding leveling correctly)
So it'd take me ~2 weeks to complete Heavensword content, and then another ~2 for Stormblood content?
Is there a description of the current EU servers besides "moog is french" and "shiva is kraut"?

>it's just a game brooo looool
Go bait somewhere else

Attached: 1547911653804.jpg (250x250, 16K)

People don't care they'll call you a leecher and kick you even if you've cleared already.

You're never "ready" for a clear, even if you have cleared BA a dozen times. These fucks can't handle failure and will blame anyone who isn't their friend. Even if someone in the clique clearly fucked up. Not to mention they gatekeep others including good players by giving them shitty schedules or clearly bad groups through their "Baldesion Job Interviews".

Considering you also have a time limit when you get in and you can't get people to join after the portals close if anyone is already in, well good luck with that.

EU players are already less likely to bother with endgame, and total amount of EU players are less than NA and JP. Shit's dead dude.

i don't care about the sam/rdm "arr relics" and the glow effect only looks good on pld's weapons

>facts are bait now

Attached: 1482027893976.jpg (523x720, 180K)

>Be told 3 times how hard BA is
>2 prompts asking you if you are REALLY sure you understand how hard and time consuming it is
>What do you mean I can't just come in and fuck everything up for 55 other people lmao you don't pay my sub!
You need to be nailed to a cross.

Just suck their cock and you'll be ready for all the clears. Find the manlet that talks the loudest and most often, stroke his ego and he'll even defend you when shit goes south. You can become a pro player by allying with the most vicious of them.

EU pop is half the US pop, except EU only has 1 DC while US has 2. If you're not completely retarded, it means per DC, US and EU have roughly the same pop.
Now shut the fuck up faggot. Go play with the japs if you want to raid.

It's obviously Minfillia's adult body, now a souless husk seeking to become whole again.

Hey am checking the twitch promo but have a question... if I dl from there and then add to steam... does it look the same as if I downloaded from steam?

Don't use steam for ff14.

>Start up FFXIV on expac day
>No queue
>No errors
>Go buy a house in Ishgard
>Do every instanced solo duty without any issues
I don't see the issue

Attached: 1545431033857.jpg (581x778, 140K)

>this assblasted gilgatranny

Good. We need more people to go in and intentionally fuck up runs.

Never use the Steam version, no matter how enticing the current SB sale may make it look.

unless you're br or russian

>"Baldesion Job Interviews"
This shit can't be real

I'm aware you literal lobotomized retard, from what I've seen both NA datacenters have more players than the entirety of the EU. I won't take the censuses 100% seriously and I'll say that EU probably has the same or more total amount of players as 1 NA datacenter.

The problem is that each US DC will lose roughly 25-33% of their playerbase to the new DC, meanwhile in EU we'll lose 50%. See where I'm getting it at you mouthbreather?

Attached: 532321.jpg (720x720, 43K)

>on today's episode of "shit that won't happen"

>>Go buy a house in Ishgard

Tell me how to access the secret housing district.

I can attest to it, they're barely a step away from wanting you to submit a fucking resume. Some will accept nothing less than video footage of your clearing something relevant because one guy photoshopped a clear one time, and you still might not get in if they randomly decide you didn't perform well enough.

>"Baldesion Job Interviews".
What the fuck is happening over at NA? EU is pretty painless nowadays, so long as you got fast fingers and manage to type the password before others. PS4 shitters need not apply

Attached: into the diggy.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Man, it's not even a new thing. They have job interviews for raid statics, PvP and even Deep Dungeon.

In his defense on that silly note, BA is an absolute joke until Ozma. Like its easier than the Ivalice raids in terms of mechanics. The big bad AV is literally 5 minutes of "dont stand in/near bad stuff, tankbuster, pull orbs away if you have one." Thats it. Even the Ozma fight is just regular Ozma with an extra step or two. Literally the only thing that can cause a wipe is acceleration bomb which people should spread out a tiny bit to see, and of course meteors.

It's real. These people are nuts

It was literally announced at fanfest, though granted it won't be available on expac release day.

>raid statics
sort of understandable
>PvP and even Deep Dungeon.
Off their fucking rocker tbqhfam

Nah, it's EU too. I've seen tons of PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCORD UGUU~ for BA and other shit.

Why not? I am always on steam anyways

>Convinced my friend to quit WoW and walk in the light of the crystal
Is there a better feel?

There's 1 BA Discord in EU and a few branching Discords for the retarded frenchies and germs that can't speak english.

>PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCORD UGUU
What's the issue with this? They give you the chance to look at their schedule and join whichever group you're interested in, instead of having to snipe others. They don't have fucking interviews

You're locked into using Steam for payment and expacs or other bonuses go on sale far more frequently off of Steam than on it. It really just depends on if you want to be locked to Steam for the game or not, and if you want to have fewer sales.

Except it was some faggot complaining that it was dead now because he can't find fuck buddies to raid his faggot ass.
After the split US will have around 66% of the pop of a current DC, while the EU will have 50% of the pop of a current DC (US or EU).
If you're gonna complain that the EU dcs will dead, well so will be the US ones. So shut the fuck up your retarded mongrel.

>Literally the only thing that can cause a wipe is acceleration bomb which people should spread out a tiny bit to see, and of course meteors.
And those two things are two of few mechanics even top raiders fuck up in content they didn't memorize. Everyone is on this, not just "shitters". Reasons can vary, like you've mentioned not being able to see, or when you need to drop meteors and the other guy decides to go your way and literally forces himself on that spot even if you're ahead of him.

>Nothing to base the assumption on.
Except the direct quote from the director saying he may do genderlocked viera specifically and the complete lack of shown male viera and lore to explain why we will never see one. Combined with the reality that we will likely not get two full blown races especially when they talked about giving additional attention to viera from hair variants to ears and feet.

>direct quote from the director saying he may do genderlocked viera specifically
[citation needed]

It's from ARR, just like when he said DRK would branch from Gladiator, and that RDM would come from fusing WHM and BLM crystals. And pic related. So you know it's very reliable!

Attached: 1541027139075.jpg (1242x554, 252K)

whatever you say, fag

No user. I mean tell me the secret housing ward where you can just casually walk in and buy a house without issue.

Why do you pretend you're not talking to the same person you mentally deficient subhuman? I'm clearly using the insults of similar caliber every time I bother to reply to your stupidity.

EU has less raiders and people bothering with tough endgame stuff, said stuff is the only that realistically requires people to come together and actually interact outside of firing Duty Finder and forgetting after the lockout or the clear is reached, EU has a lesser pool of said people than the others and it'll become even tinier after the split. This is bad, I don't give a fuck about your le raidtranny scapegoat because someone called you a casual and you're still assblasted by it, SE needs to address this by either making Savages and Ultimates more alluring to the general population (which I have fuckall idea on how to desu the amount of spineless casual cowards in this game is astounding) or just not bothering with the split for the EU and just bettering their existing servers, preferably both.

US will probably go from their current state to what EU has had to deal since forever. Neither is DEFCON 1 levels of alarming but it's just a bad fucking idea.

I'm just mocking the people that keep saying that EU will be dead once the servers split. If it's really as dead as they say then all of what I said would be things that could realistically happen and I don't have an issue with it.

>and that RDM would come from fusing WHM and BLM crystals.
I still hold out hope they'll give us Sage as a limited-job or something (since all white and black magic would be broken as shit) and you have to dump one crystal on top of the other to get it.

>payment and expacs or other bonuses go on sale
Hmmmm but if I get expac on release date it obv wont have a discount so I dont see where I lose... what are these bonuses you mean? like cosmetics?

Daily reminder that viera is genderlocked and so are the new cat race.

La and Le leaks prove literally nothing and baracats will cuck au ra's.

>Savages and Ultimates more alluring to the general population
NA/EU have low clear rates but relatively high participation rates, Shitters attempt it just fine as is.

What the fuck?

Attached: 1233311.png (579x146, 14K)

Sage, Onion Knight, and Mime are the only jobs that should ever be limited.

Onion Knight/Freelancer would be neat, mix-and-match all your job skills or something like that. Mime I'm not sure how they'd do that without making it party-dependent.

>Thin air
>Presence of Mind
>Leylines
>Cleric Stance
>Flare
We are hitting levels of imagine that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: 1550165503473.jpg (320x283, 29K)

>La and Le leaks prove literally nothing
wasn't the "male viera" dialogue using a male-specific variant of the french term for "beautiful"?

>Ramza exists in XIV
>Denam Pavel exists in XIV
>Fran exists in XIV
Which MatsunoKino character will be next to become canon to eorzea? Is ourboy Ashley Riot coming up?

Attached: 0f9752de33838c903cecff1066f21575.jpg (640x440, 89K)

We know it's an idea that's been Yoshida's for a long time. We know two races are happening. Hrothgar aren't asked for, have no history in the series, and there's zero reason to do them unless as that male counterpart to Viera because Yoshdia's an idiot about this. We know how they've been cutting down on the amount of content since Stormblood.

Genderlocked races are the only logical conclusion.

Mime functions like Freelancer. You just mix and match abilities and traits from any job you have at 70. The actual Mimic skill would take some tweaking to work in such a fast paced game though.

Wait what? Do they have a different crown for men and women or something?

>Thin Air/Ley Lines/Presence of Mind/Cleric Stance/three stacks Astral Fire/Fire IV/maximum possible spell-speed

Attached: 1541051610595.gif (560x582, 45K)

General population censuses are already unreliable jokes, censuses that gauge participation sound even less credible. I can only talk from experience and looking at clear rates, and my experience with Ultimates in EU is a lot of one-off players that try it and drop it in a day with very low retain rate, and an ever dwindling amount of dedicated players that are in a group or in the process of getting into a group and getting closer to the clear to then never bother with it again.

Raiding in EU feels like a race against the clock, only you've got half the sand as JP and NA have.

Ashley is already mentioned by the Dramaturge as a past Zodiac Brave. Lea Monde is also a place in Dalmasca.

>The head thing you get on LADIES DAY can only be worn by LADIES

Holy shit, no way.
This is why giving faggots the bunny suit was a bad idea. You give them even half an inch, and they start getting pissy when you don't pick them up and princess carry them the entire mile while whispering how much of a special snowflake they were in their ear.

>STILL playing this catgirl dress-up simulator for animesissies/trannies
The game has been the same exact shit since ARR. How do you people do it? Just erp all day?

>We know how they've been cutting down on the amount of content since Stormblood.
You're delusional, compare the number of dungeons in Stormblood to the number of dungeons that Heavensward has, even if you're not counting Baldesion Arsenal; it's only one or two fewer. Relic grind and Diadem-type openworld stuff was merged into one, and we ended up getting three jobs in the end by virtue of BLU coming mid-expansion regardless of it being limited. We got Ultimate which Heavensward did not have. Stop parroting this meme that Stormblood has less content, it's a smidge less at absolute worst.

That would rock hard.

Attached: 1537904676314.jpg (480x423, 18K)

so is there a surprisingly dark side quest like last year?

>tfw limited jobs are never going to be cool shit like that and will just keep on being watered down combat jobs with a rng skill acquisition component.

It doesnt even seem noticable. Girls have larger flowers but smaller leaves, guys have bigger leaves the smaller flowers.

Attached: D0gtwJ-UwAAEU85.png (796x371, 431K)

Gendered pronoun or gendered adjective makes no difference.
Even if the races are genderlocked, there is zero impact in copy-pasting the gendered pronoun/adjective code from the other races.

Also, it leaves the door open for adding the missing genders later on, which is probably what will happen after 2 years of whining from the community in 6.0.

How would you know it's the exact same shit as ARR if you haven't actively been coming back and playing on and off since then?

I asked you to give me a citation on that idiotic quote you pulled out of your ass, not more "muh small indie company" bullshit.
But I do accept your apology for not being able to, you can stop posting now.

Attached: 1550085998838.gif (362x345, 3M)

>merger doesn't mean less
>BLU counts as a full job

Who's delusional here?

Where is Denam?

>"fem"roe

Attached: 1489826797976.jpg (500x281, 26K)

It's not though? If it was gendered it would've had the female icon on it somewhere.

Attached: ffxiv_02282019_132408_701.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Not the same user. But here you go.

siliconera.com/2013/02/22/square-talk-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-expansion-plans-baby-behemoth/

>merger doesn't mean less
It really doesn't, no. You're not grinding poetics in existing dungeons 24/7, the anima weapons were a far, far more egregious reuse of existing content. I'm legitimately not sure how you quantify that as "more" content in comparison to Eureka.
>BLU counts as a full job
I said "a" job, not "a full" job.

[dyspohric screeching]

The story behind the crown is that it's to make ladies feel like Princesses among other things. Why is this an issue?

>Yoshi adds in male Viera
>But they can only whisper other Viera
>Male Viera NPCs out in the world are autistic spergs who won't interact with non-Viera players, and all interactions with female Viera will be snippy and hostile because they only just barely tolerate them.

UMMM males can be princesses too sweetie???? It's 2019????

Sure, keep moving goalposts.

They fuck it up because MUH PARSE and want to try and wait till the last millisecond to stop attacking.

Oh, like it looks different for the two genders. I'm sorry, my bad; I thought they meant gender locked.

But the difference is hardly noticeable though....

I accept your concession.

Attached: 1524856748114.png (485x443, 22K)

>Novice Network
>actually wears the crown

Attached: 1548887020516.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Yeah and those people are called retards. If someone is to your right or ahead of you going right and you still insist on going right you NEED to be blacklisted.

And here's the fun part:
Refer to the following post ARR!Yoshida couldn't be a less credible source of information if he tried.

dumb crownie

For as progressive as this game seems to be, this is a massive oversight.

Going to stop my sub for now until the expansion.

>A38: I don’t think we’ll have mixed races for a while. Since it seems like Viera is popular around the world we have been proactively looking into this, but since having a rabbit male might be kind of weird, maybe we’ll look into having a separate race for the male counterpart.
>maybe we’ll look into having a separate race for the male counterpart.
Yeah, so the Hrothgar accidental reveal makes this pretty likely.

Ah shit, meant this one ->

Attached: rmokou.jpg (459x429, 39K)

Do us all a favor and stop it forever.

Wasn't BLU needing to be restricted from group content mentionned in an ARR interview as well though?

Ok, what's the deal with trannies and this game. Is it really that much of an issue?

Hrothgar is a stupid name for a race to begin with. What the hell does the Danish king from Beowulf have to do with lion people?

Attached: 1550949066033.jpg (1120x630, 528K)

When is 'Camping with Noctis' suppose to happen again?

Only on aether.

I know you're going to call me a liar or whatever, but my FC is just me and my friends so I like having NN around to have an active chat window. As for the crown, I've had several new people PM for help with mundane things (buying gear from Ishgard as soon as they hit lvl 50 because they don't have enough poetics/gil or something similar) so I keep the crown on for people like that to find me easier.

Their numbers are relatively low but they are very loud. Just like everywhere else.

Yeah, so? Some ideas don't make it all the way. Others do.
With all the leaks and the Hrotgar confirm, genderlocked Viera + new genderlocked male race is looking extremely likely.

What does a Zoroastrian light god have to do with cat people user?

Attached: 1522514321734.png (239x268, 61K)

There's been some speculation that the race name doesn't reffer to cat people at all, instead it refers to essencially nords with long hair (As long hair can be reffered to as mane) that bullied Garleans into becoming magitek obsessed autists.

Attached: tarothink.jpg (555x328, 23K)

Wow its fucking nothing

April

It was, if I'm remembering right. Seems like they had a consistent idea of what blue magic "should" be since then at least.

>If someone is to your right or ahead of you going right and you still insist on going right you NEED to be blacklisted.
user, that's 95% of the entire playerbase. I don't have so much room on my blacklist!

>The opposite of Highlanders
I can get behind that.

>gender-locked races implemented
>mass hysteria and suicides ensue

What does a sexy blue ice woman have to do with a hindu god?

Felt like the name Shadowbringers could have been used for a massive Voidsent invasion themed expansion.

They're confirmed lion people by the "majestic mane" line and the Blufever leak.

And they conveniently do make it all the way when they suit your autistic narrative even though there's numerous evidence to the contrary.

Attached: 1543553243227.png (500x632, 205K)

>numerous evidence to the contrary

Such as? And don't start on the le/la shit again. FFXIV's code is lazy and full of copy-pastes.

>N-no, that one thing that completely disproves my idea doesn't count

Attached: 1551328644461.gif (264x240, 2.52M)