No Xbox thread in the catalog?

No Xbox thread in the catalog?

Let's fix that real quick.

Attached: xu.png (666x656, 113K)

Stopped playing xbox a long time ago.

never really liked it to begin with

Xbone here we having nothing to look forward to right now.

we don't need your negative emotions, today is harmony

Attached: 1550447083534.gif (607x609, 821K)

You'll need some games if you wanna post on a gaming board.

Attached: 1530219916311.jpg (808x765, 669K)

Xbox retards be like "I'm fucking retarded"

>wins 6th and 7th gen
What went right xbros?

Attached: xbox360_vs_xbox.jpg (300x353, 14K)

still need to finish mad max, nier automata, the division and recore. if this next season of destiny doesnt have a lot of pve stuff then its gonna be backlog time since i don't care for gambit or pvp.

What's an xbox?

>b-but PS3 sold more because 3rd world fifaniggers could eventually afford it

>CrapGamer is having a meltdown over MS giving up this console gen and preparing to go pseudo-third party

RIP

between gamepass and xbox live gold, I have so much fucking games, and with backwards compat I am playing through the entire gears series right now, though i will admit defeat if sony is right on their promises of a ps5 that runs all playstation games.

>retards still think Xbox games will be streamed on Switch and PS4.

Not him but I own 60+
I mostly play multiplats just like PS4 owners, except mine run better
>inb4 the best platform for multiplats is a Microsoft Windows PC, I know

Attached: 20190124_203732.jpg (3264x1836, 1.12M)

>PS5 that runs all PS games

Keep dreaming

there was a patent/rumour of a PS5 that supported all previous PS games.

forza horizon 4 is fun

Yeah and there was a rumor the Grinch would be in Smash...

Patents don't mean shit until they're actually used.

Attached: ggwu7pq5h61y.jpg (1232x960, 91K)

Who are they buying next

Attached: MSStudiosX018_HERO_hero.0.jpg (1200x800, 154K)

never played ffxii before so kinda looking forward to the remaster. should i be?

Relic

This

fucking awesome

Attached: 1541029663767.jpg (564x627, 63K)

real names are showing in the activity feed
go to any player even if they have it private

>downloaded like 15+ games from Game pass
>been doing the GTA money exploit the whole day
>why is nobody playing Vermitide II
>Braid is confusing
>The Witness is confusing
>the only tetris game on Xbox is tetris ultimate

Attached: 1476254798442.jpg (680x533, 38K)

What if the XBOX had come out during the fifth console gen alongside the PSX and the N64?
During this era MS was was stepping into making their own hardware with the sidewinder line and pushing directx to devs

Attached: 1548625045163.png (636x822, 782K)

>why is nobody playing Vermitide II

Is it really that surprising? The Xbox brand is irrelevant outside of the US and Warhammer is significantly bigger in Europe and Oceania than it is anywhere else.

Did I miss something? Wtf is all this “harmony” stuff? Why is there a stickies thread??

I'm not playing it because it runs like shit on Xbone. Even on the X, the game really isn't suited for ~30FPS. They really should have gone for 1080 or 1440p 60FPS.

>there's kb+m options in the menu
>30fps
Who made this decisions

How low you need to fall just be proud of running ports better than other consoles?

How low you need to fall to acept your xbone dont have exclusives because everything gets whored to pc pirates?

How fucking low i wonder.

i dont own an xbox anymore. giving you a bump out of pity.

>those games

wow xbone really has no games

Kind of crushing ReCore right now off gamepass. I wasn't gonna try it til someone here said its more of a platformer. I kind of like it. Xbone actually some solid ass 6's

They're just doing this because of Rareware right?

Attached: nintenchad and xboxchad.png (2658x1049, 1.29M)

They're just doing crossplay, you really should stop doing this, remember the Halo 3 Anniversary thing, yeah, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Yeah, you've been missing something for nearly a decade.

That makes me scared and that's from a Warhammer 40k fan.

They need a new Ensembles Studios to take over the Age of Empire series while also working with 343 on the Halo Wars series. Relic would be a good pick since they're already working on Age of Empire IV.

If they grow some balls, Tencent

Xbone has no games

I'm waiting for the complete edition to go cheap since it's not too different from FH3 from what I gather. I'm still salty I missed the russian store price error... coulda had it for $1

Are xbox and playstation even relevant anymore? What do they even offer?

4kish/30fps. Poorfags can afford them.

Today we learned that Obsidian has four teams according to Fergus' Game Informer interview. One on OTW, another working PoE and two others working on something new. The studios is continuing to grow as well and I imagine they'll hit the 200 person mark relatively soon. This seems like a very good get for Microsoft.

What I'm interested in seeing is what InXile chooses to do next. I believe they want to grow to be around 70-100 persons according to Fargo. They have a studio in New Orleans as well as Washington if I'm not mistaken. They're currently finishing up Wasteland 3 and are apparently working on a remaster/remake of the original. I assume that they'll have a very small team working on peripheral things while one large team is focused on a single game. Fargo says he still wanted to work within CRPGs, so I assume that's what we should expect.

Another studio worth mentioning is Playground Games. One detail I think that people are missing is that the two-year development cycle of Forza Horizon has been put to the side as Forza Motorsport 8 (yet to be announced) is not releasing this year, but assumed to be a launch title for the next Xbox in 2020. This means that Playground as an extra year on Horizon 5 (yet to be announced). However, what I'd like to point out is that the Horizon team very well could be working on the rumored Fable reboot alongside their sister studio who is hiring en mass. The idea being that Fable isn't as far away as initially presumed. This sister studio of Playground's had also begun forming in mid-2017. I could very well see a new Fable as soon as 2021 if not late 2020 (depending on the next Xbox's launch window).

The big takeaway here is that Microsoft is positioning themselves to be an RPG powerhouse. That's pretty a pretty exciting prospect having gone from zero games of this genre in their previous portfolio of exclusives and first-party studios.

Attached: DzKKCAzXcAIt_6W.jpg (2048x1152, 342K)

BASED

no one on console has even seen 1080p Ultra 60 yet lol

Ea

This, they also seem to be the only house with RTSs as well and plan to push that since there are rumors of them purchasing Relic meaning 343 no longer needs to work with outside studios on Halo Wars and can work with Relic on Halo Wars 3, they're also making Age of Empire IV.

>bought an xbox to play red dead with a work friend
>finished playing it
>regret not getting a ps4 because it has at least a couple exclusives I'm interested in
>all the xbox exclusives are available on my PC

he keeps buying me games for it and I just want to sell it for 100$ on Craigslist. Any recommendations on games that are worth buying for it?

you could buy some OG xbox games like Black, or that's the only way to play halo 3, ODST, Reach (right now) besides buying a 360 but other than that xbox got no games

>wanting Dawn of War 3-era Relic anywhere near Halo
No thanks, I'm good with CA.
Aliens: Isolation, when?

I won an Xbone in a giveaway. Still haven't gotten a reason to use it.

Not to mention that they have Gears Tactics in the works as well.

That as well.

Why not? they'll have a blank check, Microsoft's programmers, no restrictions, and all the time. Plus both Nintendo and Sony do this all the time.

>Two low-budget RPGs that won't be out until 2021 to prop up Game Pass, and that assumes one won't get cancelled due to MS' incompetence

Fuck off, Klobrille.

Because DoW3 sucked dick, had nothing to do with budget.

Not an exclusive, but I'm in love with The Surge
Real problem with the game is lack of instructions, no manual either. I was sick so I might have not understood it, but just realized cutting off armored body parts gets you armor or schematics.
Looking forward to The Surge 2

Microsoft could fix them.

microsoft couldn't even make Blinx 3 they are incompetent

Bungie

All the good parts of Old Bungee work for 343 already and they can't make halo not shit, buying Bungieeeeeee wouldn't be worth it, unless they wanna make Oni 2

Attached: Oni-PS2.jpg (1600x2159, 925K)

No

Love xbox and its god like controller but fuck does it need some new good games

>Xbox thread during euro hours
good luck I guess

I wonder how Yea Forums is going to be if Xbox really does get its shit together next gen

>Xbox

Attached: 1524113129402.jpg (836x1280, 83K)

I mean ps exclusive sell like shit compared to multiplats and I can name like 0 good ones in the last 2 years..
spidi was good but let's be honest I'd rather not fork up even more money to play a single game where literally every normie friend I have has xbone

We just had one but anyway here

Attached: 1551323081691m.jpg (824x1024, 274K)

Just waiting for ninja gaiden 2...

Any day bros...

Attached: 1550974721046.jpg (899x674, 124K)

gonna start the MCC this weekend, its been a long time since i played halo... but im really excited. never played halo 5 before, so im kinda working my way back up to that. i heard the multiplayer was fantastic.

cheers, xbros

Attached: 0BEAA44F-2E1B-4833-B679-D0B7627A270F.png (332x332, 113K)

I can't wait for Infinite.