Predicting a 10/10 game

Predicting a 10/10 game

Attached: sequilhossombrafeiamorredefome.jpg (984x783, 111K)

I hope so

Ds1 and bloodborne were the last two games made by this exact team
Both masterpieces
Add that they took more time with this one and are finally developing new systems
Sekino is coming boiis

It's going to be the first failure in FROM souls-like series. They have made some good games and they have made some stinkers. Too many good games recently, so some stinkers must be next.

Also now not pressured by bamco or sony to add features/rush the development
Again, activision is just helping with publishing but nor their ip

But there's the activision thing

Making no sesne user

Read my other post user
From were directly choosing the publishers
If they went with activision is because they knew it wouldnt compromise their vision, as weird as that is

What's this game called again? Some kinda weeb souls? Might pirate.

what post brah

Nioh 3

Activision is only publishing it in the west, FROM is self-publishing in Japan.

I'm actually gonna pick up Nioh 2, the customization looks great. But this other game looks more like a pirate, or at the very least I'll only buy it when its on sale with all the DLC.

DaS1 was shit. This masterpiece meme is so garbage. BB was great though.

>soulsfags will seethe

W-what about our game bros?

Attached: 1549778683310.png (901x931, 28K)

this whole thing of trying to get attention by goading DMCfags (who never talk about Sekiro btw) is getting really boring and predictable

never played a DMC game

I certainly hope so, otherwise I'm about to fucking quit videogames and find a better hobby

It’s not a Souls-like game, don’t make me angry I swear

Same

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 301K)

If both Sekiro and Cyberpunk bomb, I might just actually quit gaming forever.

There’s no better hobby

This is only true if you're under 25. Once you and your IRL friends start to take on more responsibilities, games become tiresome. You won't have the same patience for them + you'll see the seams of every game after having played them for at least 2 decades.

What have you bros been playing? I've been playing Smash Ultimate and R6 Siege. Ultimate is getting a bit old because I just want Banjo to be added. I learned to play DK and he's fun, but they are fairly slow to update the game given the Season Pass shit. Siege is fun or extremely triggering.

Attached: 1dayumay.jpg (564x428, 53K)

stop calling it souls like, it's a pure action game with no RPG elements.

that's pretty dire dude, RE2 was great. DMC5 also looking great. And that's just 2019. We got good shit on the way even if Sekiro and CP2077 are turds.

think user means

This is the part where I ask for source on how you know the exact teams being used without seeing the credits, and the same part where I don't get a response

Betting on a 6/10
Souls games are getting, ironically, soulless, and Sekiro doesn't seem to really be doing much to insert the same amount of charm that DS and BB brought
Franchise needs a 10 year hiatus

RE2 was good at least. I burned through it quickly in the first week though and haven't returned to see the free post-launch content. Capcom has been the truth this year. Most of the shit I have an interest in doesn't even have a release date yet though. Lots of projects keep turning into vaporware and it's alarming. I just want to enjoy some good games, bros

DMC5 will take all shitposting.

Should I buy the collectors edition?

I've been jumping from game to game spending no more than 10 hrs on each.
Guess i'll just go back to play the old classics from when i was a kid

Attached: 1545439415546.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

From Software's gimmick is worn out now. This game will score in the low 80s and be forgotten be more quickly than any of their other games. Every encounter boils down to the same exact strategy.

Capgods are fucking based. Iceborne this year please.

BB was mediocre as was DS3, DS2 was ass and Demon’s Souls was bipolar, mostly shit both with some really high highs. DaS1 was the only genuinely good game in series, not ten out of ten but very enjoyable as you could actually play with wildly different builds. They proved it was a fluke with DaS3 though as every build that wasn’t dodge dodge smack smack with a melee weapon was completely unfun trash, and even most of those builds suck.

If I buy digital does ATVI make less money off of me?

Was the framerate/resolution confirmed for consoles?

t. XbonerX

no, they actually make more (digital stores like Steam/Epic takes a smaller cut than retail)

you should instead import the japanese game. Or, if you really want, you can pirate the american version of the game (its single player) and mail Miyazaki himself a cheque.

No interest in this game, but that may just be the best steelbook ever made.

if they lock it, 30. if they don't, it'll be around 35-45

They haven't mentioned it at all and the PR guy on Twitter's dodged questions about it, so likely a 30FPS lock on all consoles. Probably be some weird Frankenstein resolution like 1600-1800p on the Feux and xXx.

The Japanese boxart absolutely spanks the international one. Dunno why they didn't use this one worldwide.

Attached: CKNRpai.jpg (1196x1500, 540K)

I thought this was a PS4 exclusive, i was so happy to see it was on PC. First game I might pre-order in a while.
Was on the fence about buying NIOH but as well and now that this is coming in a month I guess NIOH will have to wait.

original miyazaki interview after the e3 trailer
he said they started working on it after finishing bloodborne

The key to happiness is to not be an A type at your job, never get in a serious relationship, and never have kids.

You can live like a 20 year old as long as you want, as long as you avoid these trappings.

I honestly haven't heard shit about Sekiro. Seen like one trailer and thats it.

what a fucking cringe post, everyone knows ds1 is overrated as hell dude get over it

I'm gonna buy xbros!!!

Attached: PL_CE_BEAUTYSHOT_1st_PARTY_081618_CL_EN.jpg (1920x1090, 288K)

Don't. The statue will look crap, just buy the Figma that's coming out later this year.

Also those artbooks that come with CEs are almost always crappy little scaled down versions that exist just to say "Hope you liked the teaser, don't forget to buy the actual artbook in 6 months. That'll be $39.99 plus tip. Love, Udon/Dark Horse".

Attached: 806045.jpg (600x788, 83K)

Nah. 2 weeks difference. That's more than enough for the shitposting to die down and then Sekiro gets them.

retard

Sekiro isnt a souls game that is the whole point