What are the best mods/mod packs for Minecraft?

What are the best mods/mod packs for Minecraft?

Attached: minecraft.jpg (1200x800, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zNZ1rq5kW4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vanilla

biomes o plenty

Attached: Biomes-O-Plenty-Mod-1.png (800x450, 732K)

any good food mods?

Attached: 1551313278646.png (1920x1017, 1.73M)

vanilla got boring around 5 years ago mate

more creeps and weirdos, mo' creatures, optifine and biomes o plenty should just about do it...

you could also try that dragonball mod that lets you fly and throw giant energy blasts that create huge craters and fight saiyans on planet vegeta and frieza on planet namek
slyfox and friends did a let's play of it

Blightfall, farming valley, forever strand, and regrowth are all pretty good modpacks if you haven't tried them.

Dissolution is a nice hidden gem.

I'm playing bevo's tech pack at the moment because it has build craft, ic2, thaumcraft, tinker's and be Galactic craft.
I tried playing Modern Millenaire because it was basically all those mods plus Millenaire but the villages cause lag spikes and fps drops badly when the chunks are loaded.

direwolf20 ftb

Craft & Slash RPG is my go-to modpack

Thaumcraft with a few select expansions.

Attached: 2019-02-27_23.04.58.png (1920x1033, 880K)

The one you make yourself. Get MultiMC, then go hunting.
Thaumcraft for magic and Immersive Engineering for tech are a good place to start.

Exoria modpack

what's that in the background?

Never touched thaumcraft here except sometimes using the ingots when I find them in treasure bags.
What's it do? What can you make with it? How can I get started?

Playing Automaton right now and seems pretty good. It's like a vanilla+ experience

Xaero map + minimap
Dynamic lights
mrcrayfish furniture, etc....
no dark water

ill buy it one of these days.

Advanced Alchemical Furnace. It's there to melt items into magical elemental juice, which gets automatically sorted into appropriate jars through enough tubes to make a space pirate blush.

The tools are a big highlight of this mod. Pickaxes and crap that can automatically repair themselves with vis energy. There's a harness that can let you fly, a machine that can bore tunnels and collect ore automatically, magic mirrors that can transport items between each other, golems that can be taught to automate simple tasks like crop harvesting, a furnace that doesn't use fuel outside of magical fire juice, blocks that can't be destroyed or altered by conventional means, and I'm only mentioning shit you can find in the base mod. There are plenty of fan-made modules that expand upon the core principles and features. Automagy, for example, has a structure that is comparable to the Applied Engergistics 2 storage system that can call items for delivery from your storage vault.

Attached: 2019-02-27_23.16.07.png (1920x1033, 1016K)

India server Chads report in

>india

Attached: 1551054433078.jpg (773x659, 35K)

It starts off giving you things like floating light sources and weak fireball spells, as you progress it gives you things like boots that let you move really fast, a harness that lets you fly through the air at cost of a specific magic essence, lets you create golems that can run your chores for you, and by far my favorite thing, a mid-game spell that lets you swap blocks on the world for blocks on your inventory, which is INCREDIBLY AMAZING when you're building stuff underground.

Progression through the mod starts by crafting a Thaumonomicon book that includes a whole interactible progression tree that explains everything in very good detail in a very easy to follow way. The mod also has pretty good production values too, if you want to call it that. Effects are really well done and a mid-game magical crafting system it includes that is how you make the more powerful items feels like the experiment in the Half-Life intro. Including the chance for a resonance cascade.

Man VR improves everything so much

The shit, it's up right now. veeminecraft is up

youtu.be/zNZ1rq5kW4M