Game has elves

>game has elves

Attached: 1551304586154.png (542x408, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ySTeVlfX8M
youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting shop

Attached: 1551313945551.png (550x285, 67K)

The strong should not fear the weak.

>game has dark elves

Attached: thumbs-aloft.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

How can Joe Rogan top this podcast?

This was absolute quality.

Alex's meltdown was hilarious - he knows how to entertain.

Elves are the master race

Kanye + Alex Jones + Elon podcast

Attached: 1543350438551.png (311x114, 65K)

>High elves
>There are no low elves

>Character flip flops between friend and enemy

Attached: Untitled.png (969x628, 1011K)

THEY FUCKING DID IT BRAVO

>big bear alex jones will never choke out and slowly put his cock into your boi pussy
It hurts bros

What podcast is this??

Attached: 1546895534072.jpg (720x1113, 184K)

The one that ended less than 5 minutes ago.

Alex Jones' Wild Ride 2: Electric Boogaloo

How fast do these go up for archive?

Anyone got a link to the video?

>game is about HOW THE GLOBALISTS FUND THE HUMANPIG HYBRIDS THAT CHINA HAS BOUGHT FROM NASA WHICH IS A SPLIT GOVERNMENT BODY WITH ITS OWN SOVERNIGNTY WITH LANDS OUT IN ANTARTICA WITH ACCSESS TO GEORGE SORO'S BUNKER BUT NO ONE WANTS TO TELL YOU THIS JOE IF YOU INTURUPT ME AGAIN I WILL GET BRAVO TO KNOCK ME OUT COME OVER HERE BRAVO PUT YOUR BIG STRONG ARMS AROUND MY NECK NO JOE STOP BEING A PUSSY ITS LIKE A DMT HIT OKAY LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW JEWS HAVE A REALLY HIGH IQ AND THERE ARE SMART BLACKS JUST LIKE THERE ARE SMART JEWS AND STUFF BUT THERE ARE GENETIC DIFFERENCES THAT THE LIBERALS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT THE LITTLE ASSHOLES WHO ARE COVERING UP THE EU BEING MADE BY THE NAZIS AND HITLER WAS A REALLY BAD GUY AND LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT JOE SANDY HOOK WASN'T AN INSIDE JOB I BELIVE IN SANDY HOOK I AM SAD THAT THOSE FUCKING KIDS DIED BUT ITS A COVER UP TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD JOE SO THAT THE MSM AND THE GLOBALISTS CAN TAKE OVER AND TURN YOU INTO HUMANPIG HYBRIDS THAT CHINA HAS BOUGHT FROM NASA WHICH IS A SPLIT GOVERNMENT BODY WITH ITS OWN SOVERNIGNTY WITH LANDS OUT IN ANTARTICA WITH ACCSESS TO GEORGE SORO'S BUNKER BUT NO ONE WANTS TO TELL YOU THIS JOE IF YOU INTURUPT ME AGAIN I WILL GET BRAVO TO KNOCK ME OUT COME OVER HERE BRAVO PUT YOUR BIG STRONG ARMS AROUND MY NECK NO JOE STOP BEING A PUSSY ITS LIKE A DMT HIT OKAY LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW JEWS HAVE A REALLY HIGH IQ AND THERE ARE SMART BLACKS JUST LIKE THERE ARE SMART JEWS AND STUFF BUT THERE ARE GENETIC DIFFERENCES THAT THE LIBERALS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT THE LITTLE ASSHOLES WHO ARE COVERING UP THE EU BEING MADE BY THE NAZIS AND HITLER WAS A REALLY BAD GUY AND LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT JOE SANDY HOOK WASN'T AN INSIDE JOB I BELIEVE IN SANDY HOOK I AM SAD THAT THOSE FUCKING KIDS DIED BUT ITS A COVER UP TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD JOE SO THAT THE MSM AND THE GLOBALISTS CAN TAKE OVER AND TURN YOU INTO HUMAN PIG HYBRIDS

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (817x613, 42K)

>MFW WE ARE ALL GOD AND WE ARE ALL TESTING OURSELVES IN THE FORM OF A GIANT 13 DIMENSIONAL DARK VORTEX COMET WITH EVIL TRAILING US AT ALL TIMES AND WHEN WE PROPERLY ASCEND WE UNDERSTAND EVIL ALWAYS DEFEATS ITSELF OR DOES IT AND COLLECTIVELY WE TRANSCEND THE FABRIC OF SPACE-TIME TO IMPLANT TRUMP'S IDIOT SAVANT SPEECHES INTO CHILD ALEX JONES' HYPER NEO-REPTILIAN UBERMENSCHEN 4D PREFRONTAL CORTEX SO HE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE AND FIGHT FOR HUMANITY'S VERY SOUL AND ESSENCE IN THE ENTIRE DURATION OF HIS CORPOREAL EXISTENCE

Attached: 369.png (1200x1200, 105K)

he's kinda retarded

or is he

Jesus, was the entire thing 4 hours long?

isn't that the factorio dude

STOP THEY'LL SHUT DOWN THE SITE IF YOU POST IT HERE

Whose fucking podcast?

>THE GAME IS ABOUT OUR EXISTANCE AND THE GLOBALISTS AND THE HYPER-TECHNO CULTISTS DONT WANT US TO EXPLORE THE 3RD DIMENSIONAL RESOURCES BECAUSE OUR DIMENSION IS AN ANCHOR FOR THE 2ND AND 4TH AND 11TH DIMENSIONS BUT THE ANTI-CHRISTIANS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT GOD....LISTEN JOE DONT SPEAK OVER ME...THAT GOD DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE COMES FROM SO HE IS IN THIS VIRTUAL COMPUTER GAME WITH US JOE AND THIS UNIVERSE IS A SIMULATION BUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE REAL...I KNOW IM REAL JOE JUST LISTEN TO ME OR IM GOING TO HAVE TO GET CHOKED OUT BY BRAVO OH SHIT YOU ARE BABY SITTING THAT DRINK FINISH YOUR SCOTCH I HAVE TO PEE THE MOON IS REAL BRAVO I SHOWED YOU THE MOON IN MY GIANT FUCKING TELESCOPE AND IT JUST SHOWS YOU THAT THE GLOBALIST TECHNO-ZOMBIE FREAK CULTISTS WANT TO BRING ORDER TO THE UNIVERSE BUT THE UNIVERSE HAS NO ORDER ITS CHAOS BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T KNOW WHERE HE CAME FROM JOE

Attached: 25ofr7xktddy.gif (680x382, 2.11M)

the most popular podcast among men

This place is for video games. Keep your questions on topic.

Attached: 1536302779507.png (2357x1371, 3.54M)

>mfw God knows everything except where God came from

Attached: Filtered-Nuclear.png (309x313, 126K)

+John McAfee

Gorilla Watcher

Dana White's

John Rogain

What the fuck? He was on jre again?

What happened to Joe saying he's done with Alex, and Alex saying he wants war with Joe?

>There's no game about getting high and entering other dimensions and fighting off alien elves that want to destroy your world.

>when you get six hours into a game and suddenly want to restart because you don't like the name you gave the MC anymore

Attached: tenor.gif (308x312, 3.15M)

joe never said that

Pewdiepie + Elon + Alex

Joe “Have You Taken DMT” Rogan: Jamie Pull It Up 2

They've known eachother for a long time. They talked on the phone and worked it out. The problem was always other people on the Internet relaying what they were saying about each other and leaving out context so they ended up thinking the other was upset with them. No big deal.

>game doesn't have dwarves

Attached: 4a3.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

>my face when I see a truck with an Info Wars sticker.

Attached: 1548019066840m.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-ySTeVlfX8M

Name 1 (one) game where I can FIGHT AGAINST THE ANTI-HUMANS WHO WANT TO KILL GROWN BABIES OUT OF THE WOMB WITH THAT SICK FUCKING SOUTHERN OLD WHITE MAN AND NOT OLD WHITE JUST BECAUSE IT'S TRENDY BUT THE OLD WHITE DISGUSTING MEN WHO KILL BABIES OUT OF THE WOMB TALKING ABOUT MAKING THEM ALL CUMMFFURTABULL HRRRRRMMM YOU SEE THAT VIDEO JOE YOU SEE THAT CAN YOU PROVE AGAINST THAT I SAW THAT VIDEO AND I TALKED TO THESE SCIENTISTS....NO I CANT TELL YOU WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE THEY ARE TOP SECRET HIGH TIER OPERATIVES THAT MY FATHER WHO WAS LIKE THIRD SMARTEST IN TEXAS KNEW BACK IN THE 1800S IF YOU LOOK AT THE HIGH TIER LITERATURE OF THE CRYPTO LEFTISTS NAZI EU THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE SHEBANG TRYING TO PEG ME AS A BAD GUY BECAUSE I DARED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT SANDY HOOK BUT I KNOW NOW THAT SANDY HOOK WASN'T A HOAX JOE IM NOT A BAD GUY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT THOSE FAMILIES I'M SAD THAT THOSE SANDY HOOK KIDS DIED JOE OKAY GET OVER IT JOE WE CAN GO BEYOND ALL OF THIS TO THE 11TH GOD DIMENSION AND TALK TO GOD WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO ARE WHERE HE IS BECAUSE HE IS JUST THE ULTIMATE PLAYER IN THIS VIRTUAL REALITY WE FIND OURSELVES IN

Attached: DamagedDistantAnole-max-1mb.gif (360x203, 435K)

Um, Alex Jones went on a 30 min rant about how much of a sellout Joe is and how much he hates him, and then started to dedge up things Joe said which showed him as a racist calling black people gorilla's and then showing pictures of Joe's step sister/daughter (can't remember which)

You're a fucking idiot if you think this is about anything else than money. Joe knows Alex will draw in a massive audience, and Alex hopes he'll be able to salvage what is left of his lifeline now that his geriatric fans can't find his content through their Facebook feed anymore.

Dude it was the most kino thing ever recorded on video. Alex went full Punished Alex mode and started off hot talking about interdeminsional telepathic aliens that collaborated with the nazis. And then he talked about human/pig baby chimeras and grey alien elvs influencing our conscious. AND then he talked about mayans smoking penis blood out of jaguar leather. And then he talked about Soros manipulating currency and incest in hollywood and how the pedos eat baby adrenal glands.
Im not even joking about any of this. I had to tap out the last 90 mins case the rapid fire redpills were too much after 4 hrs.

Attached: 1551303906146.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

Attached: 1547158758257.jpg (433x557, 43K)

Attached: F3CC8C617F16A2FFAFC20AF80C26B7CAB9693B4E[1].png (954x636, 389K)

I was explaining why they're not pissed off at eachother. What the fuck does anything you said have to do with me?

Attached: 1350761456415.png (342x294, 132K)

Is this supposed to be a meme post

Hello, reply to me faggot

how does it compare to the GOAT ep 911?
does eddie bravo keep interrupting again in this podcast?

I already did, you dumb ass.

I think he did better this time.

new paradigm

Use your words, not reaction images, big boy

I KNEW IT GARITHOS WAS RIGHT BLIZZARD WAS TRYING TO WARN US ABOUT THE SPACE ELVES THEY KNEW. GARITHOS WAS MERELY A MESSENGER THROUGH VIDEO GAMES TO TELL US THAT ELVES ARE EVIL AND CONTROL THE JEWS THROUGH THE TALMUD

Attached: 15654789965847.jpg (1100x850, 190K)

Is alex jones the francis E dec of the 2000's?
youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U

Somehow it managed to be better

Make me, faggot.

Attached: 1385432174807.jpg (370x370, 52K)

Just did ;^)

Attached: 1287191848369.png (365x188, 53K)

What happened?

>whole enchilada

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

How was the podcast with Elon Musk anyway?

Elon was pretty stiff so Joe had to give him a helping hand. And this isn't a double entendre.

After the first few mins, legitimately good, especially the Ai part

Give me the best Joe Rogan podcasts to listen to.

I am so fucking scared Yea Forums even if half of just the stuff that was Jamie pulled up was true humanity is irreparably fucked what the fuck do i do fuck Fuck

That's why they don't want you hearing this stuff

All of the Bill Burr and Joey Diaz ones

I think you had a stroke just now

steve-o
jordan peterson
michael rupert

>SPIDER SILK BODY ARMOR
>AZTEC HALLUCINOGENIC ENEMAS

Attached: alex-jones-750x.jpg (750x422, 42K)

11/10 show

The weak fear the strong.

>game has aelves

Attached: 1544011056687.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Steve-o was cool
jordan peterson was a snoozefest
I have to watch the last one.

Like ignoring 90% of it just the fact that bronze age Aztecs killed 80 000 people because they thought God wanted it and now a thousand years later babies are secretly killed by doctors like we are supposed to believe somehow we have lost that capacity for evil just because we have the internet and cell phones now??

Attached: 1545631112754.png (318x395, 79K)

Attached: 1529509380373.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

SO IS IT CONFIRMED THAT HE IS UBBERMECH?

if you didnt find JP interesting then I recommend shane smith - the old podcast where him and Joe start drinking

Con-fucking-firmed

Based Pelinal, FUCK MER AND FUCK REDGUARDS

these
Also Chuck Palahnuik was pretty good, even though Joe fucked up massively a few times and didn't even notice. Then from the recents, Johann Hari and Tim Pool were pretty great. Mike Tyson I guess was aight

>ally calls you a zionist shill

Bring on Trump while hes still President & ask him about Area 51

Can anyone confirm that Alex Jones' big rant on the joe rogan podcast was actually just a fucked up summary of evangelion?

Rei confirmed as worst girl

This kino cant be topped

Attached: eddie.jpg (1920x1014, 153K)

I can confirm this is not true

Keep telling yourself that Asukafag.

was this podcast really that good Yea Forums.

no it's deus ex

Is Alex Jones the greatest actor of our time?

170K VIEWERS LISTENED A 20 MIN RANT ABOUT SOROS BEING WORST THAN THE NAZIS

>game has dwarves
>all they do is drink, fight, curse, and dig

Attached: zippoline.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Should I DUDE for this podcast, or not?

it was

I has almost a million youtube views in less than a few hours.

You be the judge.

>in modern setting

Attached: 1546705779463.jpg (2048x1785, 355K)

Joe and Alex did so i would say yes

underrated

Attached: 1469776199215.gif (193x217, 31K)

>video was made unlisted and has almost 2 hours cut from it
hmm nope nothing going on here goyim.

>the final boss was your ally the entire time

the spider silk armour is complete bullshit, it can only stop penetration of subsonic.22LR

i think he was trying to say that they farm these silk proteins from goat's milk (Chimera)

>think you're bullshitting
>it's real
Why the fuck would Youtube censor the first 2 hours?

I’M DOING IT
I’M BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>time shows 4:40 on Joes page
>video is only 4 hours long
what the fuck

Attached: 1541218855169.png (457x380, 233K)

Because alex is blacklisted

Attached: 1551307682398.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

Attached: edit.png (542x493, 294K)

>no trans-dimensional satanic elf waifu to cuddle with while having a dmt high
jesus help my cock

Attached: 1396561965612.png (269x274, 138K)