What were they thinking with these names...

What were they thinking with these names? I feel like shelves will be full of Shield and Sword will be impossible to find. Young males must be the target demo for Pokemon and 90% of them will go for a sword over a shield any day of the week

Attached: survey says.png (497x408, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOpB12ow-VM
crystalage.com/crystal_information/stone_type/
youtube.com/watch?v=i1Fr-SE0kNk
youtube.com/watch?v=mb6Jc4juSF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He doesn't want an extra equipment slot
Shield all the way. Only fags pick sword.

>they're going to put the better Legendary and coolest version exclusives on Shield
calling it now

t. brainlet tranny

I would have rather had Pokemon Kang and Pokemon Yas Queen than fucking sword and shield

Watch them put all the good version exclusives in shield.
They did this with pokemon white too.

They haven't even shown off box legendaries, people have nothing to go off of besides a literal sword and a literal shield.

>2019
>Nintendo is still selling the same game twice

>He doesn't want to be a shield hero

this what is wrong with pokeniggers

If they made the sword red and the shield blue, I think the split would be more even

>implying it will matter
Whn I was a kid I thought Lugua looked cooler than Ho oh but there was no way in fuck that I was I going to get Silver

>Shields ain't actually for pussies

No it wouldn’t. All “red” versions (Red, Ruby, etc) have historically sold better than the blue ones. Making sword red would just make the disparity even bigger.

What were they thinking with these names? I feel like shelves will be full of White and Black will be impossible to find. Young males must be the target demo for Pokemon and 90% of them will go for the edgier sounding black over white any day of the week

This may have convinced me to choose Shield

It should have been lance and dagger.

You sound like a tremendous faggot.

Those aren't opposing

I swear to God this is almost self parody now. Can barely wait for Pokémon Ass and Tits

Just wait for Spear.

Swords are SHIT
Real men use spears and axes
Manly men smash dicks with a shield

It's always the first version that sells better. Doesn't matter what color or item it is. They tried flipping it with D/P and people still picked D.

they're probably going to do pokemong:third thing anyways so what does it matter
hell why would anyone buy a new pokemon on launch anymore when they almost always release a mega version of both or make updated ones, might as well just wait it out for the better new game

>He doesn't pick the opposite of whatever his friends are picking so that he can trade

nigga they ran out of colors. Would you rather some stretched out nonsense like Pokemon Teal and Pokemon Periwinkle?

>what were they thinking with knight-themed version names in an area based on bongland
your guess is as good as mine, OP

whats the third one getting called? pokemon rapier? pokemon, full armor edition? pokemon board with a nail in it?

Attached: gun.png (562x524, 332K)

If they go through with a 3rd game in this gen, what would it be, Sheath?

buying both and collectors guide day 1 I will be maining shield. I always main the less popular one. If you are wondering about the guide I collect those as well as the games.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT WHO DONT DUAL WIELD SHIELDS
KEKEKKEKKE

Pokemon Fullmetal

Armor. The remakes we get in 10 years will be Helmet and Tiara.

POKEMON
ARCHER

this is why gen 5 was the best. they made actual sequels instead of "lol same game but better"

pokemon cannon

>imagine picking dpscuck sword over tankchad shield

But Archer uses swords

How did XY do?

Pokemon Hammer

>Shield/Shield is Defense/Offense, based on combat
>Third game needs to oppose both in some way
Pokemon Diplomacy

X sold more.

Oh yeah, that could be important. Like if Shield is a dragon or something while Sword is a wolf.

It's going to be Pokemon Staff. It's going to be part of the collaboration with Smash when Sora gets announced.

I guess they ran out of colors/gemstones/precious metals

Staff
youtube.com/watch?v=gOpB12ow-VM

Do I get a cute coon and bird loli too?

Staff

Probably this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-12-42-132.png (686x676, 277K)

I wish I had a more smug pic for this

Attached: 266.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

How about a cute coon bird loli?

Attached: 1449192089256.jpg (458x500, 24K)

they havent made a "third" for like 3 generations now
X-Y - Su/Mo then US/UM
Maybe something like legendary sword perfect shield?

what?
are you retarded?

TWO FUCKING SWORDS

Wait, is this a Suikoden crossover?
N i c e.

Nah, you get the white tiger loli instead because she's the best girl.

They lost their brains a long time ago with black and white

>3 Generations
>Same Generation

KEK

Just like X and Y right? I bet Z is coming any day now

shield was a poor choice,they are kinda boring

Attached: 1543670499127.jpg (344x549, 95K)

>Sora
>Smash

Pick one (1) you deluded faggot.

the cold color usually get fucked by the hot color so this is actually good

Attached: bastard.png (292x338, 134K)

not anymore

Attached: ArcherEMIYAAltStage1.png (512x724, 355K)

You know what I always found weird? If any other modern game were to split a game with literal DLC tier changes, they would be torn apart.
This is two $60 releases of a game with a shoestring budget and basically unchanged mechanics made for kids. I'm honestly amazed Pokemon has survived so long while having next to nothing to offer.

Attached: 485669_04big.jpg (1280x853, 346K)

>not shanking two niggas at once
>not shanking a nigga twice
pussy ass bitch made nigga

Yes, and you travel all over the region selling potions.

that's Pokemon Black Archer

The joke isn't complete until the logo is colored black

>not posting the censored cuck NA version

can't be a nigga, they had to make him brown

Attached: 1542218961766.jpg (960x1002, 102K)

Personally I always buy the 'blue' version of each generation regardless of the Pokemon or legendary. Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, Black, X, Moon, and now Sword. It's always worked out for me too because the 'blue' version always has the legendary I want and the exclusive Pokemon I want.

>England had famously top tier bowmen
>no longbow version

it better be the third

>Its the SAME GAME with different Editions.
dumbass

the only actually important thing is exclusive wild mon
id get shield if it had some new mon i wanted on my team alone

>Pokemon Shield
>Pokemon Sword
>Pokemon Detroit

Maybe it is a massive bug/dragon with really tough armor plating

You all better not be underestimating the power of shields.

Attached: 1550934062829.gif (1280x720, 880K)

I'd rather have them stop making two identical versions of the same game, it's not 1995 anymore

like how yokai watch got torn apart for doing it right?

Fuck off faggot, he looks a bit better now. Everyone bitched that making a japanese guy into an actual african was fucking stupid. Kill yourself or stop spreading misinformation you controversy obsessed child.

it set in Scotland though, looking forward to Pokémon Buckfast edition

What matters are the Box legendary and exclusives.
Maybe they pull a MegaCharizard X/Y with an Aegislash Sword form and Aegislash Shield Form.

>Play Pokemon since it was a little fag
>Still cant afford buying two games after 30years
kekekkekekkekekkeke

Silver is a more masculine colour than gold

Maybe this is why Captain America sucks.

>Game its about share monsters
>Game edition gives you exclusive monsters
>TRY TO KEEP UP FAGGOT

You're a retard. He's the same color as EMIYA now. He's supposed to be fucking burned to a crisp from fucking his magic circuits up so much.
EMIYA was medium rare, Alter is supposed to be fucking charcoal.

its england and scotland
scotland is the league/endgame area

They haven't done that since Platinum

Congratulations, you spotted literally the only time Nintendo didn't release a third/fourth game for non-remakes. Go treat yourself to a fucking Klondike bar or some shit.

GOTY

>implying anyone is actually set in their choice prior to Legendary reveal

Attached: C2.jpg (258x259, 31K)

>Pick the less popular version.
>Your exclusives are in higher demand on the GTS, and some kids are even willing to part with their cover legendary for one of your shitmons.

ez

Attached: 1487812714226.png (378x434, 279K)

Kingdom Hearts?

whats the problem? Bethesda does it

I looked at the map and it looks like every Gym etc is in Scotland. They even have fucking Hadrians Wall built up as an excuse to block you from getting into England
For some reason theres a Big Ben like structure in the very top too. I have a feeling GameFreak have never seen what the UK is actually like

You're the type to get ruby instead of emerald because red is cooler than green and the red headband looks better

>all those swordlets

Can't believe you, Yveltal is dark and edgy, there's no 10years old in the world who preffers a faggy fairy deer.

Here you go, user

Attached: 1517407479850.png (542x480, 266K)

Why do people still go on about 3rd versions in Pokemon? They haven't made one since Platinum

How the fuck would sword and shield, weapons that you use together in most circumstances, be opposing

Obviously can't speak for other people but I've never given the slightest shit about which one I get, I always just get the opposite of whatever my friend or acquaintance I know is getting.

Attached: 1490223150160.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Should have been Sword And Bow
Or Sword and Axe
Or Sword and Staff
Or sword and Spear
Or sword and magic
Shield is fucking lame

Now that Nintendo has run out of crystals and edgy colors to name their games, what comes next after Sword and Shield?

shit ya talking about he wanted to became a kneegrr thats why he do a Michael Jackson reversal operation try to keep up with the lore dipwad

the map is upside down from the real world counterpart

It's literally me preferring one color over another. Blue's my absolute favorite color so I always choose it over red no matter the circumstance.

that's funny, I've always preferred the 'Red'
Red, Gold, Ruby, Pearl, White, Y, Sun

fuck you m8

>Fuck off faggot, he looks a bit better now. Everyone bitched that making a japanese guy into an actual african was fucking stupid. Kill yourself or stop spreading misinformation you controversy obsessed child.

>everyone
>he looks a bit better now

So just you and your faggot friend group probably? Censorship is fine when it's things I like?
What misinformation? They censored him you dumb faggot.

NO THIRD GAME FOR

BLACK AND WHITE
BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2
X AND Y
OR AND AS
SUN AND MOON
USUN AND UMOON

KEK

Here. Don't abuse the smug too much

Attached: short long redman.jpg (600x438, 29K)

Heaven and Hell.
Lets rock.

>people pretending black outsold white
Remember the box legendaries, zekrom was always infinitely cooler than faggy reshiram and the anime kind of canonized it by giving N reshiram

I'll take "What is Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon" for 500, Alex.

ALSO THEY ARE CHEAPER
ON RELEASE DATE
LEST GO EVE WAS 45$ WHILE PIKACHU WAS 60$
EVEN THE BUNDLE OF EVE

something is wrong with this redman

Attached: 1543462498128.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Guilty Klink: XXAC+R and XRD:Rev2 versions

DONT SAY THE N WORD

>Not choosing based on what Legendary Pokemon you'll get.

I vastly prefer pearls to diamonds, but I didn't get Pokemon Pearl because Palkia looks like a cock.

Attached: 48394625_10156001573605544_7909020303777333248_n.jpg (554x554, 23K)

Alright listen up you porchmonkey Ill tell you how they came up with those names. Shigeru Kamiya or whatever they all look the same, did a bunch of DMT and got in touch with the Galactic Space Federation of Zeon formerly known as Mars Entity (Its why the moon is red on the horizon every morning its the chemicals). After a dimensional space elf who works for the GSFZ arrived to tell Naruto Iwata the CEO of Nintendo in 2011 a directive they came to plan the new Pokemon games in 2019 named Sword and Shield, bear with me this is in reference to the Moon warriors of Space Hulk from 1444. You may not know this yet but some of these questions WILL be answered in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Pokemon Knight is going to deliver the final answer to the GSFZ question. The names will be clear to you then.

Attached: 8594898899.jpg (2048x2048, 466K)

>white kyurem was cooler than black kyurem
It all evens out in the end.

Pokemon Law and Chaos

Attached: 1375462576728.jpg (696x321, 99K)

Silver is a male color, Gold is a female color, this is WELL known. You're just a huge faggot dude. Thanks for proving it.

>aka still cant afford two copies
kekekkekekekkekekkekeke

Attached: doubt.png (500x283, 123K)

b-but ultra changes

they both look like wolves to me

So something like this then?

Attached: 1531032999933.jpg (1026x876, 303K)

I tried to fix it but it just keeps getting more edgy

Attached: lostman.png (512x725, 578K)

Shield + Grookey chads WW@

Pokemon Rock and Pokemon Metal when?

Attached: GOTY when its made.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Fire Emblem got away with it and they pulled an even jewier tactic with the stories all being different and you needing to buy one of them before you could buy the true story and then you needed to buy the dlc after that to get the TRUE true story

Gonna wait for Pokémon spear, the superior melee weapon

I can but I won't, because I don't want to. Why would I go buy the version I don't want? To be a completionist?

Scotland holds the seat of the kingdom now, get fucked bongs

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are literally the same shit to S/M as Platinum is to DP, Crystal to G/S, etc.

>ORAS

I said non-remake, you fucking illiterate. If you're going to make a shitty point that I already addressed, why didn't you mention FRLG or HGSS? Probably because you can't think for more than 3 seconds.

B2W2 almost count. Unfortunate reality is they're made of completely reused assets just like all the other re-releases and took just as little development time and were an easy cashgrab to double the profit on the development from B1W1.

KEK

It could be Denmark and not Britain

POKEMON GAY BULGE

>AKA he doesnt have money cuz he's to poor
kekekekkekekekkekekekkekekekek

>Pokemon SS

Attached: 1546462664549.jpg (550x550, 20K)

But if the map is upside down its not Scotland. Look at the north it looks like London/Cornwall

It would be Pokemon Crown.

It's not upside down, that user just doesn't want to accept scotish superiority

Pretty bold of them to name a game set in the UK after a sharp object.

fuckin hell yes

Pokemon Liberal and Pokemon Conservative.

Fucking do it you cowards.

If they did that it would more likely be Pokemon Rock and Pokemon Roll

>Replying to obvious
I'm a fellow bluechad and chose Moon because I stay up at night, but the guy you're replying to is just being dumb

kek

>Highlands have no buildings
Why does the SNP hate them so much?

>Pokemon games come in pairs as they have since the first one.
>I'm fucking retarded and have decided decades later to point this out.

Buy one, trade with friends for the Pokemon you're missing, or buy both because you don't have any friends and trade with yourself. Welcome to 1996 retard.

I can't wait for Pokemon Moderate

Rip gray and stars

Pokemon Nonce and Pokemon Poofter
Pokemon Yuri and Pokemon Yaoi
Pokemon Shota and Pokemon Loli
Pokemon Cyberpunk 2077 and Pokemon Night

What do you follow Sword and Shield with? Axe? Stave? Halberd?

Is this your first god damn rodeo? Nintendo always, ALWAYS makes one popular choice and one contrarian choice, so that all the Yea Forumsirgins can pick the Shield or Y of the generation and act superior in their choice of which version of the child game they chose.

Alternatively, they'll brag about buying the exact same game twice.

Attached: 1537448230590.png (698x704, 545K)

Why do they need to be opposing? Are pearls and diamonds opposing?

Yes, that was the joke I was making. Thank you for catching it, I was worried it was going to be completely overlooked

Attached: 1217532110204.jpg (480x300, 25K)

Again: it's not 1995. If you want to keep that dumb dynamic that nobody gives a crap about, you can randomize which Pokémon your own game has and have pretty much infinity versions to trade online.

I'm not gonna lie, that was the only time the third game not coming out made no sense. It felt like they set the names up 100% for Z and never did it.

True but the question has to be asked. What the fuck is Roll?

they haven't done a third game since Gen fucking 4

>shota or loli
what kind of fag doesn't like both

OH HELL YES

based

Also I'd like to point out that the pokemon models/animations from the Sword/Shield trailer are STILL the same models/animations from X/Y. If you bought XY, ORAS, SM, USUM, Lets Go, and now SwSh, you are literally paying for the same assets six times. Pokemon is the industry standard for minimum effort maximum profit.

The "updated" editions will be Pokemon Royal Shield and Sword

Offense/defense.

>Wanted Chaos and Control
Would of been fine with Kangz and Yass Queen
>Got Benis and Bagina

Diamonds are hard, angular and come from the earth. Pearls are relatively soft, round and come from water/clams.

Be sure to buy Pokemon Law

Attached: Trust him.jpg (479x288, 53K)

gun

Sword will be more popular due to Excalibur. The only popular shield in fiction is Aegis and it's Greek not British.

thanks for convincing me to buy two editions of sword

Who /hooligan/ here?
The gym battles better be interrupted by drunk cunts who kick the shit out of each other

Attached: Millwall.png (1858x1162, 3.55M)

Pokémon Hat and Pokémon Shoes

No but for real seasons, NWES, and others

>70% picked sword in the image
>OP says 90% will pick sword
Only faggots that have an unusual obsession with dodge rolling in video games don't like shields.

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Have you seen the trend in the past couple of years? there hasn't been a 3rd game since Platinum on that note it's gonna be Greatsword and Greatshield

I'M NOOTRAL

Was aware of that from the start, felt like feeding into it regardless because I'm tired and on the brink of sleep.
Eh, not the first time I've followed a company blindly.

Attached: Time For School Kids.jpg (701x701, 46K)

ebig

Pokemon Cock and Balls

shields are literally the chump playstyle, Soulsfag

They'll cash in on splitting it 2 ways again and call it Excalibur and Aegis

Imagine having a gym battle with this fucking unit in the background every time

Attached: 419D2349-B2FD-4DCD-910F-9BFCD8C61DC4.jpg (1300x870, 308K)

Might just use Pokemon Randomizer for 0$

based

Shield. Sword is too generic. Everyone always goes with a sword. Shields though are still generic, but less so.

>pokemon still selling the same game twice
How the fuck are they allowed to do this?
Name one other game that actually does this.

Attached: 1388452010652.jpg (298x299, 12K)

Can't they use King Arthur's surfboard from F/GO?

Inb4 Lion(civilaztion) and Unicorn(nature) for maximum Britbong tie-in.

90% of young males not 90% of all people
Work on your reading comprehension, brainlet

That's always been the case with every gen.

Fire > Blue
Silver > Gold
Ruby > Sapphire
FireRed > LeafGreen
SoulSilver > HeartGold

Don't know about the rest but each gen one game absolutely beats out the other in terms of sale cause one is for whatever reason more appealing than the other to buyers on the shelf.

You're probably right, it'll be another diamond and pearl situation.

Fucking nobody ever bought pearl

>sword
>shield
Lol

Attached: 364E51C6-6E31-4B7E-B3A3-7346F07AEE17.png (1280x1022, 662K)

skyrim

Armor.

This. I bought Revelation thinking I was going to get all my questions answered only to find out I needed to buy the 15 DLC packs for that.

You don't buy the game twice. Excepting revision.

The reason pokemon doesn't get torn apart is that they never expect you to buy both versions. You are supposed to leave your house and find a friend with the other version.

Fucking beautiful

Fire emblem

Fuck off you hagfucker

until the list of version exclusives come out I'll make my mind

>Fire > Blue
what dimension did you come from?

>giving up one of the best tank legendaries

I bought Pearl and then regretted it when I realized Palkia was a literal dick head

Ok but what are the starters secondary types Yea Forums? Give me your best ideas. I'm hoping Fire / Electric bun, Grass / Flying monkey, Water / ??? Salamander

>He's the gym guide

Pokemon Luck

that dragon game for Swtitch that just came out
The later MMBN games
Fire Emblem Fates

>unmissable attack
>misses

How does that make it ok retarded nindrone?

But that's lame.

Shame they stopped doing revisions because historically they've always sold about half as well as dual versions.

I mean, can you really blame him?

Attached: 1544117766119.jpg (800x1135, 959K)

ITT

Attached: v - contrarians.png (459x156, 20K)

>2015+4
>buying physical games

but Ultra Sun/Moon were revisions

Literally a Yuri clone

Because it makes perfect sense for their business model. Pokemon has always been a portable series where you could trade and battle with friends or total strangers. Switch is portable console so you can trade with friends or strangers. This isn't rocket science.

Attached: Times Change.jpg (500x510, 179K)

LETS GO
*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
NEW TRAINER
*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
BASH THOSE
*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
FOOKIN MONS
*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Attached: 58AF6201-F548-4CE9-A6FC-8A5D6F124D28.jpg (1024x769, 341K)

>you can trade with friends or strangers
if you pay for your own internet twice

I meant revisions like Crystal, Emerald and Platinum

Diamond and Black are the Red versions though, since they're listed first when referring to both versions

Fucking poorfags are insufferable. It's 20 bucks dude. Also known as 1/5th of your McDonald's order

>buy Pokemon Lance
>Pokemon will just die
LANCER DIED

Or go interact with people in public and not pay $20. The choice is yours.

Great, so since the names are superficial, that means a savvy player will pick shield and your exclusive pokemon have just increased in value significantly. Gamefreak probably puts out polls like this specifically to know which version to print more of. It's not like LGPE had perfect adoption parity.

I wanted Shield anyways

Silver outsold Gold you faggot.

Ironically Ho-oh is a better tank these days.
Regenerator is one hell of a drug.

Pokemon Spit and Pokemon Swallow

>Diamond
Dialga is literally blue
>Black
Zekrom has blue lightning in his asscone

>Att vs. Def
>third game is luck stat
>symbol is four leaf clover

Pokemon Facial as the third version.

POKEMON FLESH AND STEEL

Attached: 1518821845343.jpg (2296x1146, 1.37M)

POKEMON CLOVER IS BACK BABY

>Implying it won't be Atk vs Def vs Dex

Yeah, because they were ever gonna use the "White and Black" order. Don't be stupid.

>paying for shit and pointing at poorfags
20$ for nintendo quality online is about 40$ too much

Flesh type sounds lewd

Pokemon Crab and Pokemon Cat
Pokémon Snail is the improved version of both

You don't need Online to trade locally, it's not rocket science

>Pokemon Charisma

my first thought when I saw the names was that shields are way cooler and it was the one I wanted without a doubt. what does that mean?

Attached: 1533361825983.jpg (1112x1080, 307K)

X is said first as well yet the color for the letter is blue and the legendary Pokemon is also blue. Does that make it red?
You technically catch Reshiram in Black, but the point is white is usually on the warmer end of the color spectrum while black sits on the polar opposite.

Attached: 61XhTJgdElL._SX342_.jpg (342x313, 30K)

>he doesn't dual wield shieldgauntlets
Fuckin plebs

I will never understand whales who buy two copies of a game for a few minor differences.

>Red
>Blue
>Yellow
>Gold
>Silver
>Edgy colours
Based retard

>Run out of crystals
crystalage.com/crystal_information/stone_type/
Double based retard

>Pokemon Intelligence
>Symbol is a fedora

I'm getting shield, I don't really care how many others do or don't

Attached: 1540007300190.jpg (1280x484, 89K)

Hi me. Only difference is I got Pearl instead of Diamond

WHEN'S POKEMON MIND AND MATTER?

Even when I would save up money/beg my parents, and was able to get both versions, I didn't have two fucking gameboys and a trading cable. It's such fucking bullshit, and no gamefreak doesn't do it to encourage trading, they don't give a fuck if you are trading or not

>These arguments

Warm:
Red
Gold
Ruby
Pearl
White
Y
Sun
Shield

COOL
BLue
Silver
Sapphire
Diamond
Black
X
Moon
Sword

Its not hard people. End of discussion.

Attached: 1501349262768.jpg (480x363, 14K)

Lmao still looks like it's running off the fucking sun and moon engine. Pokemon fans are fuckin stupid for supporting a company that doesn't want to put effort into their games.

Attached: boy.png (375x466, 244K)

water/fairy
fire/dragon
grass/ice
meme games

Lmaoing at everyone picking before knowing the legendaries and exclusives or literally any of the other differences

cause our monkey brains are hardwired to assign ourselves into groups and become hostile to anyone not in our group. tribalism never ends

Attached: IMG_2669.png (1200x1200, 56K)

so did I, USUM are basically the same as C/E/P

Uhh sweetie no...Platinum was the last 3rd iteration of a series

>Not switching depending on which one is better.
Blue/Silver/Ruby/Pearl/White/X/Moon master race reporting in.

Gen V had sequels instead, and Gen VII had remakes.
>X and Y
Got cucked in the most hilarious way possible.

POKEMON SCEPTER

pay me, faggots
screenshot this

>water/fairy
they're not gonna do that twice in a row

ireland battle frontier in 3rd game?

how can you know what version to pick without knowing the exclusive pokemon for each?

Attached: momo.jpg (234x228, 44K)

sweet jesus

Fuck. I said during the reveal that I leaned towards shield and wanted to get shield.
But I don't really want to be a massive hipster.

Ultimately I'll decide on what pokemon they'll have though. I'll choose Shield in case of a tie-breaker though.

>Pokemon Periwinkle

Attached: Fry.png (1081x641, 371K)

Who would choose Silver over Gold?
Who would choose Leaf Green over Fire Red?
>OP is a fucking retard

Shield blocks Sword

Sword, Shield, and Scepter

pokemon penis and vagina when?

Gotta get all those gym badges somehow

calling it now, it'll be pokemon mirror

>they won't do fire/fighting twice in a row

Where are my shield bros at? Its finally our time.

Attached: 16264793_p0.jpg (1488x1754, 274K)

>Fire/fighting
They're not gonna do that for a fifth tim-

You got Pearl and White wrong. Palkia is literally a water type, and pearls come from the ocean. White is not a warm color.

Attached: Gun.jpg (600x900, 60K)

Attached: what could have been.png (1080x600, 265K)

Pokemon Helmet master race

Attached: helmet-key.png (400x320, 53K)

>hits blunt
>block out the sun
>hits pipe
>allow them to get way
Literal machine propaganda

Pick sword give up staff.
That being said if I get this game I’m going shield, shielders are bros,

I'm glad someone posted this, that is all I could think of when I saw people posting the pokemon gun image

Yokai Watch, remember that one user?

>Red games
Red
Gold
Sapphire
Diamond
White
Y
Moon

>Blue games
Blue
Silver
Ruby
Pearl
Black
X
Sun

They are determined by the exclusives.

Attached: 1525210545344 2.jpg (640x546, 121K)

'ate 'oenn
'ate sinnoh

love kanto
love unova

simple as

user I think you're very confused

>these red colored things are blue
???

>He doesn't want to be an immovable wall
Shield all day

seething

Red>Blue
Gold>Silver
Ruby>Sapphire
Pearl>Diamond
White>Black
Y>X
Sun>Moon

youtube.com/watch?v=i1Fr-SE0kNk

Super Sword and Super Shield

gen three urs

Shield all the way fellas

Attached: magna.gif (512x512, 3.86M)

Based Norf wins again
youtube.com/watch?v=mb6Jc4juSF8

No it's not literally the color red but it is the "red" version

This is fucking stupid. They're literally always released in a super fucking OBJECTIVE first last order with no need for this stupid warm feeling shit

Red and blue
Gold and silver
Ruby and sapphire
Diamond and pearl
Black and white
X and Y
Sun and Moon
Sword and Shield

There everything first is following in Red footsteps, everything on the left is following in Blue footsteps.

Also your warm cool shit doesnt make sense from the beginning because in Japan it's Red and GREEN not Red and Blue.

Picking anything besides based shieldbros.

Swordfags can get fucked

Attached: 0000Naofumi.png (438x742, 559K)

Fire/Fire type when?

Attached: 2C7116D8-D3C7-49F6-8532-10DE5DEA5492.jpg (552x543, 46K)

Switch gen 4 and gen 7, and we have a deal.

>whole game is maximum edge and darkness and all the music is epic old school metal with gym leaders being people like Dio and Dave Mustaine.
My body is ready for this

Attached: 3855454B-A3C9-4921-A475-58803B0BCC21.png (380x400, 123K)

Alright, let's walk through it.
>Red and blue have game exclusive pokemon, such as Pinsir, fossils, Mankey, ect.
>Thus, the sequel games that share exclusives with Red are Red games, and Blue to Blue. So Gold is a Red game because they both have Mankey.
>Diamond is a Red because of Scyther.
>Gen 3 is tricky because they have no previous exclusive pokemon, but Latias and Kyogre are only in Heartgold, making Sapphire retroactively a Red.
>White has Latias and Electabuzz, making it red.
>X has Pinsir, making it Red.
>Moon is a Red game because of Vulpix.

Attached: 1537057766551.png (496x399, 421K)

Goofy would like a fucking word with you, mate.

ate flying
ate fighting
love fire
love electric
simple as

INGERLAND

that's fucking stupid and so are you

they're Red and Blue because that's the color of the box art and/or the legendary

Nope.

InGalarnd*

>implying im gonna buy that shit instead of download it out of rutracker or some other torrent website

nigga we haven't had a unified 3rd verison in over a decade, I don't know why people still try to make up on when new gens start.
We'll likely get something dumb like Slashing Sword and Protecting Shield versions that reuse all the same cutscenes from the Sword and Shield but with edited text in shit attempt to sell us a "new" game

Attached: $_12.png (582x440, 68K)

You are not supposed to buy both versions brainlet

Gold/Silver also let you get both legendaries in both games. The only watch was the non-cover legendary wouldn't have their signature move and Stadium 2 could fix that.

pretty much agree, kids are gana buy sword over shield 3to1. Same way everyone bought red over blue cause Charizard

>I have a Switch with both red joycons
>My brother has a Switch with both blue joycons
>Shield is red
>Sword is blue

I for one look forward to buying a $60 demo and more gen 1 pandering

Attached: dc399240e2733b75d027ee16e79c475f7f4e87b6.jpg (1000x1100, 369K)

NORF NORF NORF

Attached: shield smite.jpg (417x306, 94K)

Is there any porn yet

Unstoppable Sword and Immovable Shield, dummy

What would the (probably never happening) 3rd and usually best version of the game be called? Pokemon DAUL WHEEL?

I am gonna have to show you faggots that sword is for pussies

Attached: Dfl_kF9XUAE900a.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

All of copies of XY need to be gathered up and sent into deep space as well as all digitally copies swiped from all mediums.
That shit was trash

good thing you could get both legendaries both gold and silver

>gen 6 was so trash they remain some of the only pokemon games to actually LOSE value over time.

Pearl is a more gay sounding name and Dialga looks gayer.

yes

I'm sure user knew that when he was a kid staring at the cover trying to figure out which to get.

Landsknecht tho

Attached: Etrian_Landsknecht.png (632x739, 239K)

>implying that exclusives do that
Anything that's 5% encounter rate or less and isn't popular will do. Alternatively, any fishing Pokemon that isn't immediately obvious.
I got a whole box of unbreedable Pokemon just from sticking Oranguru and Sharpedo on the GTS. Easiest dex completion ever.

Attached: British schoolgirl.png (436x383, 303K)

Palkia is literally a penis

They would if they were getting it for a Birthday/Christmas gift after release and had friends that got it on launch.

I meant palkia. I mixed them up. Pearl has Palkia, So it's a more feminine name, with a more gay looking pokemon, of course it sold less.

Oranguru is an exclusive from the less popular version, you dangus

About the only thing X/Y did right was PSS and having a fucking massive 400+ regional dex

Unfortunately it probably ruined the series because of how well it sold compared to Gen 5 making game freak think that gen 1 pandering is what revived the series. Seriously I know so many people that skipped pretty much the entirely of the DS games but suddenly got back into the series on X/Y

Attached: 1449759386350.png (213x308, 38K)

Palkia is cool
winged theropod>horned sauropod
Works with Passimian too but yeah I forgot. Swap that in what I said for Alomomola then, people were dishing out legendaries all the time when I put that ugly bastard up on the GTS.

>Also your warm cool shit doesnt make sense from the beginning because in Japan it's Red and GREEN not Red and Blue
Green is a cool colour too you mongoloid.

>theropod>sauropod
you and I are enemies now

>blue wolf facing Left
>red wolf facing Right
Who indeed? Really gets those almonds roasting.

>tfw I see HGSS is stupidly pricey now, even just the cart with no box or pokewalker
>barely used mine because it was boring, the box and Pokewalker are in perfect condition
I feel like selling it would be wiser because I don't enjoy the game, but I don't want to because it looks nice on the shelf. Prettiest boxes in the series.

>t. sauropod
go eat a leaf

why haven't sjws teamed up with peta to stop the abuse of pixelated animals

Never chosen a 'Mon game based on name, it's based on box legendary.

>not buying the version you know will be less popular on purpose

Attached: krillin-dragon-ball-z-12.5.jpg (210x240, 12K)

That was some shit, wasn't it?

>that you use together
That's how. It's complementary like heads/tails.

>buying modern pokemon games
Has to be autism

What if you use one of those fucking huge swords in anime that need two hands?

>People will unironically buy two full price copies of the same game to get content that was cut out of each version
You people have only yourselves to blame for supporting this anti-consumer trash

Attached: sad.png (645x773, 11K)

Shield's gonna get the better exclusives. Same happened with XY, Xerneas was the better legendary, but every other exclusive worth having was locked to Y

Pokemon battles are part of pokemon social dynamics, it's just play-fighting. Even the pokemon that attack you in the wild are doing it because they want to be your friend. The pokemon that dont want to be friends with humans hide whenever people come through.
and pretty much every game has a plot about shutting down any organization that abuses or exploits pokemon

Stop talking about your daddy, Rapth. Nobody likes him.

And why would you want to use them together in the first place? dumb nigger

Surprised nobody's said Knight. The most reasonable answer for a combination of sword and shield.

Usually the version exclusive content are just 1:1 replacements. If you really feel that way, could just watch the "replace X with Y in dialogue" cut scenes on youtube.

I'm not getting invested in shit like version exclusive megas or whatever the gimmick is since ORAS just made every stone available and that was a year later.

based but bluepilled contrarian

A knight is a user, not a tool.

DUAL WIELD

hopefully they've permanently ditched Megas

Love you user

And 40$ ain't shit

They won't. Closest thing Gamefreak's come to removing battle mechanics is the type gems to pave the way for Z-moves.

DOUBLE SHIELD

I’ve literaly never met someone who did this.

You're the tool.

Arrow you fucking dunces. The triangle has always been Sword, Shield, and Arrow.

They didn't add new Megas in SM, at least. I doubt they'll outright ditch the mechanic but hopefully they won't give it anymore attention or design space.

>Deflect Sword
>deflect Arrow
Shield IMBA, pls nerf

The triangle has always been Sword, Lance, Axe, with shields and bows being gay in the corner.

>sword cuts through shield
>sword deflects arrow
>sword slices bullets in half
SWORD IS BEST

>arrow
>tri-arrow
>poison arrow
pshh nothing personnel kiddoes

>big twist comes where Pokémon Shield actually has the cooler Legendary

fpbp

NAWF SIDE SHAWTY

Hawkeye please

Nah, that's redpilled. More people to trade with

Sobble
Tearriver
Bawlake

That is all

I got ruby and sapphire because preteen me wasn't a fucking scrub. My brother got emerald and lied, telling me it wasn't as good. Fuck you, Jake.

Left and right, yin and yang, sound and light

i already want to fuck the bunny

based

Uh???

Attached: 1550248817943.png (900x900, 170K)

I wonder how the legendaries woud look like
I hope they're not just some dragons with a sword/shield theme
Could be the wolves on top of the logos

Isn't this the same with every pokemon? You always have a masculine choice and a feminine choice. Blue/Red was the only time both were equally viable

test

>Creates healing herbs
>Gets best Racoon poon
>Also loli bird
Shield is always best.

Greatsword and Greatshield

>Not buying Shield to support the big dog
Faithless fools

Go on...

Attached: 1546605297116.png (420x420, 9K)

What the fuck, that legit scared the shit out of me.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Full Armor Pokemon or FAP for short

based

Attached: 1551278232273.png (1130x329, 411K)

Its funny because they gave the more popular color (red) to shield, MOST LIKELY so it could manage to sell it better, they knew they had a loser but still went for it.

Regardless, im team sword but only until they show box legendaries and exclusives, that is always what is most important.

>No gyms
Already wrong.

Penis and Vagina

>fags
This is a 4channel board. Please refrain from using these words

Attached: modpost.jpg (130x22, 2K)

I would have gone for Shield if the logo was better............or not pink

Careful user, or you eat a ban for impersonating a mod

Don’t give a fuck what the titles are. I pick solely on which box legend is cooler

prior to GTS it was never a problem because people socialized with each other

This sounds just stupid enough to be real desu. Screencapped just in case I guess

Say hello to your new Champion Yea Forums

Attached: queen_of_england.jpg (634x956, 86K)

There aren't gyms but stadiums. The title Lord could still apply in a sporting environment.

Attached: p.gif (500x289, 139K)

naw mang, mods are busy with that pinned thread

Imagine if she was the Lillie of her time

Would unironically be fucking hilarious

Victoria and Bitters

Attached: 1474892833536.png (512x512, 72K)

>Unveils names
>but not legendaries

that's the problem, hopefully Shield legendary makes up for that.

This is fake. Right?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>Hey user are you getting Pokemon Pale or Pokemon Sparkling?

Attached: coop.jpg (271x186, 16K)

Must suck sitting their taking forever to kill monsters while I already have 10x the amount of xp you do faggot

>pink
That is red user, the color of blood.

New tri type Pokemon revealed: Ghost Fire Steel, Princess Diana

Pokemon based and cringe versions

Fuck it I'll bite, what're the others user?

they're not going to call a pokemon "ball ache"

If I even get this game it's gonna be Shield.

Jesus Christ user

Attached: 1549568763580.jpg (404x428, 138K)

Cofagrigus

So if the fire starter really is based on football, will it start with Fake Tears?

Top fucking kek

Attached: 1541449746086.png (467x289, 167K)

Good one.

My boy Aegislash doesnt deserve this

I hate hate how the musketeers are in Unova and now it's happening again with Aegislash

based

>Gamefreak was just not prepared for work
seems legit

>Fake Tears
>High Jump Kick
>Rest
>Fake Out

>less obnoxious than recent games
Fuck this guy and his retarded opinion

Pokémon NobleSword & Pokémon RoyalShield

There have been three different leaks and the only thing confirmed about any of them was
>named shield and sword
>based off england/london/europe
The second part was obvious and the first part is lucky guess/copycat tier since there's only so many reasonable names to use beyond the obvious ones like Plus and Minus they'd avoid.

there's really no reason to believe either this nor the armor evolution leak right now