Play Sacrifice (2000)

Play Sacrifice (2000).

Attached: 256px-Sacrifice_by_Interplay_-_box_art.jpg (256x306, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/ShinyEntertainmentSacrifice2000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

James > everyone else

Pyro for the warmongers. So satisfying teleporting a squad of them behind the enemy and dakka dakka the manahoars.

>Abusing warmongers
My nigga, Pyro is my hero.
Fuck Stratos, and fuck that son of a horsefucker, Jadugarr.

Tried to learn my friends this game for a lan party but it was only one round and they didn't like it. Just want to try multiplayer for once.

What's the best scarab/aura set?

Shakti is cute. CUTE!

Attached: hidden_spring_by_halderzor_d5g9r98-fullview.jpg (600x1110, 57K)

Sequel when?

Why does that one wizard pair use different words for spellcasting?

>MFW I have a physical copy of this game still

>set a silverback on the enemy wizard

Pyro = best. Dem Warmongers.

Had a friend who really enjoyed it but I could never get into it for some reason. Was definitely a cool idea.

Sacrifice is literally the BBC of video games. No other game can ever compare to it.

It's unreal how good Shiny was as a developer. Even their batshit crazy games like Messiah were fucking awesome.

If only that translated into sales. Still own most of their games, with Sacrifice and MDK being my absolute favorites.

Attached: messiah.jpg (350x250, 12K)

Shut up retard.

>Ended up churning out licenced shovelware before being swallowed up by a larger company
>MDK devs left in 97 to form their own studio
>Ended up churning out licenced shovelware before being swallowed up by a larger company

Attached: 1532017341367.png (498x568, 345K)

user... i have bad news for you.

There is no reason for Sacrifice and Kabuto to not have good online communities - apart from consumers not really wanting to play good games, of course. No kiddie gambling there.

do you still flip through your guide book?

also whats with all this pyro lovers, james has rinoks.

Attached: 20190228_093200.jpg (2016x1512, 438K)

This guy tried to get something going last year steamcommunity.com/groups/ShinyEntertainmentSacrifice2000 I dunno if he's given up since though.

You can't hide from the truth user. It is what it is.

You can pinpoint the moment when they ran out of money and even then they got fucked over by the whole Infogrames debacle with Enter the Matrix.

It just isn't fair, bros.

Nice effort. It seems to be still active, I'd be surprised if the player count is close to at least 50

Not him but I've still got mine.

Attached: 20190227_224308.jpg (894x1296, 315K)

Holy shit this game was amazing and one of the few games I never beat.
>all those replayable campaign missions
James was such a fucking bro god damn.
>do his missions and get a free dragon + another air unit to follow you through the campaign.

So how many hidden boons do you remember unlocking?
>I don't know why but I killed all of the villagers.
>Charnel shows up and tells me he loves slaughter so hes giving me a prize.
I wonder what the other Blizzard devs are up to.

I don't remember how, but I managed to obtain a stone dragon unit from earth god.

Were they the 4 costing machine gunning mother fuckers?
Yeah those guys were so fucking fun.
I think my favorite units were the Lummox artillery dudes from James side just because of the hilarious voice and sounds they made while chucking boulders.

The game is a masterpiece. I still have the physical copy with the magnificent Polish dub.
James a best.
Keep dreaming, faggot.

Attached: nigs BTFO.png (1187x757, 230K)

Yeah, the striders with machine guns under them. Literally glass cannons hence their blink ability. Hit and run is great tactic with them.

No wonder my noobass couldn't attack move to victory with them.
This game had so much charm and character.

I really wanted to finish the game but I could never get used to the controls in the game. Maybe it's because I'm not even that good at rts games. Still tho' I wanted to finish the James campaign because he seemed the nicest out of all the gods.

This game is more like Overlord than RTS.