Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rI_FfjviCg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

I'm about to drop a liquid salem know what i'm sayin

LEFFEN WON

>literally who drops literally who

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ANOTHER FURRY YIFFING IN HELL

>be right about Meleefans distancing themselves from the smash community like a confederacy
>everyone hates you because you’re right

I dont get it

I see a nigger

>say melee community is toxic
>they tell you to kill yourself and band together to get you fired
>celebrate as if this is the greatest day in melee history
Well you sure proved him wrong.

I don't get it they dropped him because he shit on melee on Twitter?

I dont care for Ultimate or Melee. Melee is solved and Ultimate is too slow, so Im just watching the shitshow

I will never get this. Salem essentially was being real, and they made him an outcast

Apparently a bunch of ppl tattled to Liquid to desponser him cuz he hurt melee autist fee fees. What absoulte faggotry.

Smash community itself is very "progressive". They can't have any heretics. It's one huge echo chamber.

>talk shit
>hold a grudge for years about an imaginary rivalry that no respecting person acts upon in this day and age
>underperforms hard in tournaments
>"m-m-melee is so toxic!"
go die in a fire

>imaginary rivalry that no respecting person acts upon in this day and age

Not even sm5sh babs defended salem after his retarded "years of research" bit, but here you tards are, defending some attention-whoring furfag for the sake of shitting on melee in some shit circlejerk.

Attached: 1397530053754.gif (472x357, 1.32M)

Since 99% of you are from Facebook/Twitter you can screenshot this

RIP NIGGERBAYO

SEETHING

Get lost, stinky day is over.

Finaly...

Fpbp

KEK

act like we are united, but only around evo time, then it’s back to shitting on other smash games and their players
youtube.com/watch?v=rI_FfjviCg4

Don't mess with the Deep Melee.

Share the drama, why he got kicked?

He's been shitting on Melee non-stop for the past month or two even though liquid sponsors multiple Melee players

Salem may be a cunt, but he isn’t wrong on the annoying elitism with Melee fanboys

anyone who likes any smash game should be eunthanized

hm

Attached: hm.png (1204x331, 121K)

Remember guys. Never ever talk bad about melee or else you get consequence.

IT WAS THE SM4SH VENUE, I SWEAR

Random retards on reddit and twitchchat fighting about which turd tastes better isn't relevant.
Salem got pissed off that leff said that snake is a shit character so he wrote some document saying mang0 is "extremely dangerous" and all melee players are cunts and are only playing ultimate for twitch viewership (except for mew2king, his roomie) and then flamed the most community-friendly melee players who never gave sm5sh shit, even ones like armada who hopped over to smash 5 entirely.
Esam didn't take a single game in the melee tournie he got voted into. From my understanding, the "smash 5" community is also pissed off that mang0 is doing the same shit to smash 5 summit when he drowns in pools while tweak didn't get voted in despite playing mang0s character way better.

>It’s that love for the game that helped Salem shine in his recent duos, crushing the competition at GENESIS 6 and Smash Conference United with Dark Wizzy by his side. We were thrilled to have been there for not only these wins, but to see all of his research pay off when he dominated with fighters he newly picked up for Ultimate.

LMAO

>The fanbase revolving around a kids game is caner
Ya don't say

Attached: 1510384211409.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Mango is unironically cool. I do agree that elitism in Ultimate is starting to take hold

Same thing with shitting on left wing ideology or feminism. You will get doxxed, harassed, and lose your livelihood.

LMAO

>working in a place that'll fire you for that shit
You were already a cuck, you should thank them for making you look for an uncucked job.

I do find it curious that for years, melee players take a shit on the succeeding games and always insist melee is the real place with the actual best players but then conversely say the only reason the other games matter is because Melee is there and melee gave brawl attention, Smash4 attention and now Ultimate

Which is it? Are melee folks the exclusive no scrubs allowed, Big brain fan club that’s the peak of smash or are they the heart, soul and blood of smash Bros in its entirety. Are they the kings or are you just like any other smash Bros fans? What is it with these people nowadays?

Mang0 does no Favors but then provoking people over his voting.

Being the foundation of competitive smash while also being the best game aren't exclusive to one another.

>insist melee is the real place with the actual best players but then conversely say the only reason the other games matter is because Melee is there and melee gave brawl attention, Smash 4 attention and now Ultimate
Where are you getting this from?

i keep challenging meleefags to irl fights but they always back down ???? guess they are only good at hiding behind twitter

Salem may be a disgusting furry but he said nothing wrong.

Lol I love watching the stinky smashers have their petty little squabbles. Play a real game, bitches