Game freak hate thread

Attached: gi.png (814x398, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/631232353898242048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1551284852689.png (634x270, 60K)

>Waah it doesn't meet my unrealistically high expectations of BotW open world waah!
Shut up you whiny retard.

>unrealistically high expectations
pokeniggers everyone

yeah, how unrealistic of us to expect better than floating walls with n64 textures from a $90 billion franchise!

Attached: 1551291495100.png (1252x683, 1.21M)

>since 1998's Yellow, pikachu has cried like it's supposed to in games
>the other pokemon have made gameboy sfx, despite being subtitled crying like they're supposed to
>sword/shield will again have pokemon making gameboy sfx
fucking laziness

Attached: 654985616532152.jpg (1132x637, 85K)

It's not final gameplay for a reason dumbass.

>4 years of development
>forced to play a character who wears a gay ass hat

WHY?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

T. Nintendog

You realize you don't have to wear the hat right?

Could this be tism?

You stupid nigger, say that shit to fallout 76, mass efect andromeda and pokemon let's go.

>have to record 800+ different vocal lines multiple times for different regions
The original cries sound better than them just saying their names anyway

How do you know that?

I expected nothing because Gamefreak is a garbage company, and I am still disappointed, lmao

Attached: 1550566016591.jpg (808x960, 49K)

It's been a thing in all pokemon games since X and Y.

it looks shit

Attached: shoe.jpg (563x515, 24K)

Wasn't this supposed to be the pokemon game that was going to be a big step forward for the franchise? Looks very mediocre

Attached: 1439997139908.png (342x316, 256K)

>Comparing a pokemon game you are slightly disapointed in to the dumpster fire that was fallout 76.
Could you be anymore retarded?

Keks

i don't understand why it took people this long to turn on game freak
they've been pumping out the same exact barebones game for two decades and only now people notice?

Then play BowW if you wan't an open world game.

>how unrealistic of us to expect better than floating walls with n64 textures from a $90 billion franchise!

This but unironically. You morons should've known better than to trust GameFreak to deliver anything but more half-assed shit.

It took two whole generations and Let's Go for the Pokemon fanbase as a whole to realize how lazy and incompetent GameFreak really is.

Attached: 1551249728263.png (1366x1122, 1.55M)

>Moving goal posts
I don't even care for pokemon, never played one.
I just wanted you to feel retarded for thinking this game company is going to change a damn thing before release from what you're seeing.
Congratulations on your half assed $60 dollar product.

No, this was always LGEP 2 Electric Boogaloo

Because up till the ds they had the excuse of weak portable hardware

They wouldn't have had to record all 800+ lines if they'd made a start with any of the other games in the past two decades.
Besides, 800+ lines is fuck-all voice acting for a RPG, especially one with Nintendo's budget, and it's literally no work when most of those lines have already been recorded and localized in dozens of languages for the cartoon.

To be fair, the Nintendo Switch is an absolute garbage switch hardware wise and likely can't play a game that's graphically better than a 2010 game.
Nintendies only realize this with Pokemon, though. They'll defend Zelda and Mario to the ends of the Earth.

They did for the anime? No excuse

The DS had Dragon Quest Monster Joker games with full 3D enviroments, free camera, roaming monsters, etc.
Poketards were just slow to realize the shitty games they've been playing.

I didn't have any expectations after the Let's Go games at all and I literally felt nothing after I saw the Gen 8 trailer.

that disclaimer means that what they showed today were bullshots. the final product is going to look even worse.

Yet the new pokemon game aren't even at 2007 standards. Nice try anyways 3DS/PScuck.

trails of cold steel had 10,000 voiced lines for just the english release alone, and neither falcom nor xseed are working with pokemon's budget.
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/631232353898242048
add in the fact that pokemon's voices are already being recorded on a regular basis for both the anime and smash, and it's just more inexcusable laziness from a $90 billion franchise.

Canceled my preorder, fuck this