Rpg mechanics

>rpg mechanics
lmao

Attached: 1549885024217.jpg (3820x2160, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OOF1r
imgur.com/a/6FqzO
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ZUJSdjgxUXctZ2s
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzrme9yWens
twitter.com/franklez/status/593657281935380480?lang=en
halopedia.org/Halo:_Combat_Evolved_credits
halopedia.org/Halo_2_credits
halopedia.org/Halo_3_credits
halopedia.org/Halo_3:_ODST_credits
halopedia.org/Halo:_Reach_credits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>343 makes a Destiny game but with Halo

Attached: 1533497699831.gif (295x282, 3.98M)

>Climb to the top of a forerunner structure
>Unlock a new part of the map

Are you serious?

>blue team are your party members

The FPS gameplay in Halo was always garbage, maybe now they can fashion something worth playing out of this franchise.

why would they do such a stupid thing after this shit has reached market saturation?

Where’s the link? If this is true, I’m gonna be pissed

because these games take years to develop with hundreds of thousands of man hours. They probably had no idea this would be a fad companies were chasing and it's too late to change anything in the game.

Maybe if they release it as a complete game, it'll be good.

Attached: .png (1110x1815, 701K)

you know they'll add BR too if they do RPG stuff

microsoft is an industry follower, not a leader. The original Halo was a fluke

there is none, he's pulling it out of his ass.

and what exactly was so innovative about the original halo?

Perhaps in a decade seeing as how late they are jumping on the RPGshit.

So, this is a problem because? Doom 2016 has it.

based eliteposter
playable elite again when

The way 343 and Microsoft's been talking, they're getting cut.

Made FPS on console a thing

Don't say Goldeneye did anything, it played like shit, nostalgia is the only thing that gives that game fame

I believe Infinite will be a complete game at launch.

There's actually a pretty high demand for it. A few lines from their newest book gave me some hope.
>Maybe the Mantle of Responsibility that the Forerunners had been so fond of wasn’t a one-race responsibility, but an every-race responsibility. Human, Sangheili, Kig-Yar, Unggoy . . . postwar life had begun bringing small pockets of species together. If certain factions stopped making war, manipulating fears, clinging to their information and technology, and deciding for the greater good without the greater good’s input, it might be the beginning of something better.

Attached: .png (1840x1878, 1.96M)

You can apply the same to halo. Goldeneye at least had good level design and mission structure

If this is true than 343 is truly a master class in fucking things up.

We don't even know what these RPG elements are, don't assume shit until we see it.

343i good
Don Mattrick bad

Attached: halo family.jpg (1902x1080, 906K)

He was but Microsoft in general instead of the guys running the Xbox division were pretty shit even before Don took over and made it worse.

>don't assume shit
>every single 343 project has been a fuck up

Attached: 1549424258554.jpg (749x749, 111K)

how would a lv. 60 Chief look like?

Attached: 1539284912430.jpg (500x567, 37K)

Attached: xd338Ps.jpg?fb.jpg (600x315, 36K)

left: level 1 spartan
right: level 343 spartan

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (902x539, 358K)

i just hope they don't kill them, it's not their fault they were introduced in a shit game.

Attached: d34.png (1280x671, 646K)

apparently it’s just a vague “player choices matter” thing so don’t get too hung up over it

I actually like Vale's armor. It just doesn't look like it belongs in the Haloverse.

nice hips tho

Is there a source for any of this?

>343 kills blue team

Attached: 1526447181006.gif (499x408, 446K)

Hey Elite user can you post those Halo book links

Wouldn't put it past them.

Attached: rip.jpg (1665x2560, 1.37M)

Art Books:
>Art of Halo 3
imgur.com/a/OOF1r

>Art of Halo 5
imgur.com/a/6FqzO

>Art of Halo (Original)
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ZUJSdjgxUXctZ2s

>Art of Halo (CE to Wars/Reach)
imgur.com/a/Pb9Vq

>Art Compilation from CE to 4
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42ckt0ZDdWaG1WSkk

Lore:
>Warfleet
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42Sk9iamNQaW81V3c

>Halo Books
drive.google.com/open?id=0BzxNZWWqyX42aUIwbUZxWHJ0V1E

Attached: .png (2719x1839, 2.21M)

is that a huge skirmisher or is the elite a midget?

>shit game
kill yourself

it path the way of shield recovery mechanic into every fucking fps. rip hp and medkits

No one even cares about these literal whos. Their existence is so fucking retarded to begin with.
>oh btw these guys are the same kind of ultimate warriors as chief and they've been a team for ages
>so where were they? why did the chief have to single handedly win the war?
>uh... they were busy... you know, elsewhere I guess
If they wanted to have more than one spartan they should've just rebooted the series.

The former. It looks better in certain images.

Attached: .png (3474x2016, 2.1M)

read the books then

nah reading is for gay yuros and the story would be just what I said but with more words

I can say that about every Halo 4 armor

Thanks

Attached: 1549675103785.jpg (933x640, 465K)

I will always be mad

Nice source faggot.

>not knowing there were literally dozens of spartan IIs
>many of which actually surpassed MC in many ways because all he had was his luck
fuck off fake ass fan brainlet

Attached: 1522192439102.png (1300x2000, 307K)

None of what you said is relevant to the post you quoted. Are you illiterate?

Does Bonnie have the balls to do it again? History says yes.

Attached: contemplative jazz music.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>puts woman in charge
>everything goes to shit

Bonnie killed them?

Attached: 2fb2fcb5cfb1c697933fcc59b27d3403.jpg (564x729, 69K)

Blue team's existence was never relevant to CE-3, and arguably Chief being the last spartan period is better than having other spartans around.

>No one even cares about these literal whos. Their existence is so fucking retarded to begin with.
>not knowing there were literally dozens of spartan IIs
>not knowing how these connect

Attached: images.png (226x223, 5K)

>level 1 you are a grunt in the navy, minor armor
>level 15 you are odst with medium armor
>level 300 you get spartan gear and the real game starts here with raids and end game content

that's bungie being hacks tho

3/10
Awful bait, but I responded, so that is something.

>bungie being hacks
>games are a self contained story that require no outside knowledge
>books expand the universe if you care
That's a big nah from me

>Also during the interview, Ross responded to the current craze around battle royale games. She acknowledged that 343 is aware that some fans want to see a battle royale mode in Halo Infinite. She praised Respawn for Apex Legends, and said that game feels more like Halo than Fortnite, which could be a clue to Microsoft's plans for Halo Infinite. But will Halo Infinite have a battle royale mode? "We have conversations all the time about what the right thing to do is," she said, adding that the sandbox nature of Halo's multiplayer allows for lots of different game modes, potentially including battle royale.
I fucking hate them, why do they do these things

Halo is an FPS and they already said the story is going to go back to being simple so once again, stop assuming shit.

>Halo won't follow the BR trend!
>BR actually prints a fuck load of money
>Um, we're considering it

>having more spartans is stupid
>hurrr not knowing there are more spartans?!?!?!
So are you just honestly brain damaged?

They'll just throw their asses back in the books where they belong.

I don't know a single motherfucker that actively wants a BR mode in Halo. That whore is full of shit.

>They said it's gonna be good so it's gonna be good
Eat shit, shill

>Ross went on to say that she was proud of Halo 4's campaign, but acknowledged that the multiplayer "lacked what we needed." As for Halo 5, the game made improvements to the multiplayer package, but its story was "overwhelming," she admitted. Halo Infinite aims to get it right with both single-player and multiplayer.
Imagine thinking Halo 5 had good multiplayer

Managed to take all the individual aspects that made pc shooters great, and were not in a single game together without it being shit, and delivered a pc experience on console, something that pc devs believed could not be done.
PvE with tactical weapon use.
Integrating melee and grenades into the standing arsenal with dedicated buttons.
Some of the best AI in fps at the time.
Arguably the best art and music design in fps up to that point.
Shield mechanic allowed for stage freedom.

I just want halos on pc. I don't care about the turtle multiplayer I just want to play all the campaigns from 1 to reach with a mouse and keyboard. ODST too.

>She acknowledged that 343 is aware that some fans want to see a battle royale mode in Halo Infinite
Literally who? I fucking hate when they use these blanket statements to justify their own business plans. Its disgusting.

This, Blue Team was a mistake, glad 343 finally sees Halo 5's campaign in general as a mistake that should have just been a spin-off with no number.

sweaty, you usually have an argument by giving something that refutes the other person's point :)

>don't assume shit until we see it.
343 has a terrible track record. There is no reason to assume that any game they make will be good until it comes out and we actually see that it's good

>they said it's good so it's good
They Also Said Halo 4 and 5 were good prior to launch. We know that wasn't fucking true.

Stay butt blasted that these fucks will never save the galaxy/universe like the Chief. I hated how Eric Nylund always made Chief look like shit.

>Maybe the Mantle of Responsibility... wasn't a one race responsibility
Asspull retcon if they do it. Only humans were allowed to interface with Forerunner tech in the OT. Why change this?

Attached: Rampant343.jpg (444x333, 15K)

>siding with tau ripoff's
no thanks xeno scum

Im looking forward to playing it on PC.

This, going back to that will make me happy with Infinite.

No, Brian did

>They Also Said Halo 4 and 5 were good prior to launch. We know that wasn't fucking true.
actually they were Dickard, so go back to making your shitty sfm "stories"

The Chief is the only spartan we need. Fuck Locke, fuck Palmer and fuck the rest of their donut steel brigade

That was Bungie keeping that shit from getting more convoluted than it already was. It took 343 two games to get that.

The wojak poster needs to read his shit.
MC was considered second best at ALL things.
There were other spartans who managed to exceed him, but none who were better than him at so many things.
There was a single spartan who was a better shot, a single spartan who was better at cqc, etc.
MC had the most luck, combined with skills second only to the most capable of the entire project in their area of expertise.
Read the books, faggot.

I actually enjoy how the most generic of humanities super soldiers was the hero but that doesn't stop what I said from being right

>Asspull retcon if they do it.
Would you rather have an asspull retcon, or yet another asspull explanation to work around it?

Attached: .jpg (3558x2000, 891K)

What she's basically saying is, build Battle Royale yourself in Forge and Customs if you want that shit so badly.

It objectively did after the first 2 patches, arguably the best in the series in terms of balance and level design.
It's popular to try and shit on 5, but talking about the multiplayer only reveals you to be a memeing bitch.

old Bungie believed that the game should be the primary medium to tell the story/lore. Nobody wants to do literal homework just to understand the basic plot. But 343 comes from the Blizzard school of storytelling that just buries the lore under mountains of mediocre books.

Many think it does.

Fuck you, and your gay ass smart scope/enhanced mobility

It's implying that maybe the Forerunners were the ones fucking it up.
I'm struggling to understand how you are so dense.

Difference here is that they have 5 years to complete this shit over 2 or 3 years.

The original Halo wasn't even a Microsoft game by any stretch of the imagination.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzrme9yWens

It was going to be the iconic flagship G4 Macintosh game just like Bungie's Marathon was for the old 68k Macs, then Microsoft bought Bungie out and made it an Xbox game after much of the development was already done.

Attached: news_computer_halo.jpg (320x230, 15K)

Halo 5 MP would be praised on Yea Forums if it came out on PC. Only bad part of it is the customization.

>Dialogue options in a Halo game

Attached: 49848410_1191072697718716_2834858730971987968_n.jpg (720x861, 32K)

Yeah. So you can start doing that now. Where exactly did the post say or imply there aren't more spartans, you moron?

I know you won't present any argument because now you switched into "lmaooo sweaty I was totally pretending to be retarded all along and you called me a retard for it haha epic trole xD" mode out of shame but really, how the fuck can you even be this stupid? What an embarrassing failure of a human you are.

343 has not made a single good game yet. Fuck off.

All Xenos deserve the rope, except Sangheli. The split-lips are honorary humans.

I can see them doing this

Neither

Attached: we_trade_one_villain_for_another.jpg (1278x550, 54K)

I can sink the argument for H5’s multiplayer with just two words. Want me to say them?

Agreed

I highly doubt giving the devs 5 years to make the game will change much. 3 years is plenty and they still fucked everything up.

>no weight behind weapons
>instant respawning
>enhanced mobility
>"smart scope"
>trash maps
>Warzone exists
>dead community
yeah no

Yup, I liked how Bungie handled it. It took 343 until Halo Wars 2 to realize that making people do their homework doesn't work.

Holy fuck I was sick of loot shooters when borderlands came out, we need to go back

Didn't the Precursors intend for only one race to manage the Mantel? I'm out of the loop, but I thought that was in part why the Forerunners freaked out and killed them off.

>year 2025
>343i is finally dying for good
>they have to release Halos for PC or else...
Future seems bright guys

That is what I've been saying you black hole of intelligence

Attached: download (4).jpg (246x205, 10K)

I'm sorry Randy, I'll buy your EPIC BADASS simulation, just keep Destiny and Anthem the fuck away from me.

Oh, a Halo CE purist.
Didn't the rebuild die again?
My Opinion counts for little.
Only one of those things isn't an opinion, and several apply to all Halo games.

You can just, idk, not buy it?
The old Halo games are pretty damn outdated, including the builder.

Attached: just_this_once.jpg (867x1300, 432K)

The first Halo had HP and medkits

>we realize Reach left a bad taste in the community's mouth, so we'll be making sure halo 4 is the best halo game to date!
Halo 4 launches and is widely considered the worst halo game to date
>we realize halo 4 left a bad taste in the community's mouth, so we'll be making sure the MCC is the best halo game to date!
The MCC launches as a broken, unplayable mess and is quickly abandoned by 343
>we realize the MCC left a bad taste in the community's mouth, so we'll be making sure halo 5 is the best halo game to date!
Halo 5 launches, is content bare and a microtransaction riddled mess
>we realize halo 5 left a bad taste in the community's mouth, so we'll be makeing sure halo infinite is the best halo game to date!
halo infinite launches
>???
You should be able to solve this

Yeah, that's why Halo CE didn't have repeat levels, that's why Halo 2's campaign wasn't a rushed mess with most of the campaign cut, that's why Halo 3 didn't have to split a level in two. That's why Bungie regrets not being able to finish Halo CE-3 with everything they wanted, right? Microsoft needed to wake the fuck up to game design and change their ways, now that all their devs have blank checks and no restrictions they finally understand modern game design for once in their life.

>wanting Halo to be Halo instead of an ADHD generic shitfest is being a purist now

>all he had was luck
>not second to the best of the entire superhuman program AND was luckier
No, you just are really that dumb, it seems.

No, descend the bottom of a Forerunner structure to activate a mini-Cartographer.

Can’t unless they increase player count past 16

Even despite their flaws, CE-3 are good games and 4 and 5 are not despite having similar dev times. A good dev can still churn out a good game in 3 years. 343 is just bad. Giving them more time will unlikely change anything.

Nu-Doom is shit though

Different devs work at different speeds and in Bungie's case that rushed timespan doesn't always help just look at Destiny.

Boomer

Attached: loc_boomer_540x540-86a128fa19ed474d8d58b0b1d2317b86.jpg (540x540, 84K)

I would actually enjoy a big-ass openworld Halo to explore, similar to how ODST functioned. On the other hand, RPG mechanics can fuck off.

NeoBungie is not the same as Old Bungie. I thought you all knew this? Even though Destiny was shit, it was still better than 343 Halo which is pathetic.

fuck i debated myself in a circle goddammit i lost

Attached: tumblr_nl4h6ufLrt1s4t728o1_540.jpg (540x376, 37K)

>Even though Destiny was shit, it was still better than 343 Halo
But it's not.

>dude just don't buy it lol
Doesn't it ever occur to your double-digit IQ ass that we want to see the franchise do well, and return to what made people love it in the first place

And Unggoy. They're harmless and cute

Has it ever occured to you that you are not the main audience anymore

Yes it is. Prove me wrong.

If they did, you wouldn't like it.
Halo CE is dated as hell, and if they went back to it, you'd complain about it being a cash grab.

the precursors wanted ancient humanity, at the time around the tech level of the covenant but actually understanding of their technology, to inherit the mantle once they fucked off to a new galaxy to make some more life and jack off over it because it was apparently the only thing that gets them off now or something
the forerunners chimped out tho, killed the precursors while they were stuck mareveling at their own destruction, and tried to hush everything up
then the flood came around when one of the precursors finally got their pants back on and decided "fuck free will, look at what they did with it, much better if everything was all unified in one organism across the universe"
the flood attacked, the forerunners realized their mistake, killed everything to starve the flood out, then put everything back to cover up their latest fuckup
100,000 years pass, and thus Halo happens

just make halo 3 again you stupid bitches

The main audience you're probably talking about didn't like this shit either. Who are you trying to fool

No need, Destiny was dogshit.

>muh wider audience
alienating your core fanbase to appeal to FOTM-playing retards only does good things for your company, just ask Bethesda!

>Skyrim is one of the best selling games of all time
>Fallout is widely regarded as the best

You're right

How about we get a new race or at the very least some new enemies? The Prometheans are trash.

Because there certainly aren't any good Halo games that isn't CE, and they certainly weren't best sellers that more than hold up a decade later.
Fucking retard.

>is widely regarded as the best
lmao what's wrong with this nigga

Because the Covenant were retards that acted like the Forerunners and wanted to conquer the galaxy, they clearly weren't ready to hold the Mantle.

And now people have woken up and they want actual RPGs again, what's your point.

So are Halo 4 and Halo 5.

Shit, you're right.

What Halo game isn't based on the CE formula?
You certainly aren't thinking of Reach or ODST in your rant.

>"fuck free will, look at what they did with it, much better if everything was all unified in one organism across the universe"
Wait wait wait hol up, you’re telling me the Flood were actually the good guys all along?

Nu-DOOM basically does everything Halo used to do for me and more, plus being even better to play with m/kb. Even if they manage to somehow fuck everything up in Halo Infinite at least I can still play Eternal.

Humans BEING the evil ancient aliens was one of the most clever and original science fiction concepts in Halo CE, changing it into "dude there were other older aliens that actually did everything bad lmao" is incredibly fucking lame.

Attached: sup reclaimer.jpg (297x170, 6K)

They're good but have bad decisions that ruined them.

I'm telling you that the flood are the still-concious remnants of a civilization/beings that predate the universe by some 400 BILLION years
They're fucking weird, and that makes them so dangerous once they get rolling
The precursors were cool, in their own way, but the reveal of the covenant killing their own gods was so much better

It's hilarious that its humanity first invented glassing

>Could have had Thorne in osiris

I mean I'm kinda glad they added Buck but they could have just replaced Vale or Tanaka instead of Thorne

Attached: H5-ConceptArt-OsirisOriginalLineup.jpg (636x358, 162K)

>luck
Its not luck, he's the Librarian's champion.
He literally can't die until his part is complete.

Spartan-IVs were a mistake.

This. I miss when we all thought Forerunner might have been ancient humans. I miss all the mystery surrounding Halo and wondering what this whole ring planet even was. Now there's no more mystery, no more reason to ask questions. It just feels like super generic sci-fi at this point. Even the cutscenes force lore down your throat and spell everything out for you. It used to be you had to look for the lore yourself if you wanted to know what happened. And you had to decipher it and piece it all together just to for ma theory.

retard

>They're good
No, they''re bad. Your post doesn't even make any sens. You say they're good games with flaws that ruin the games. So then they must be bad. They're bad games. Do you not understand English?

It's luck

twitter.com/franklez/status/593657281935380480?lang=en

Attached: Untitled.png (804x312, 45K)

>Our people visited your Egypt thousands of years ago. We learned many things from the mighty Egyptians, such as pyramid-building, space travel and how to prepare our dead so as to scare Abbott and Costello.

Attached: med_1426442873_image.jpg (640x469, 108K)

The thing I love most about the humans are ancient aliens is the human-forerunner war

>We could just tell the forerunner about the flood
>Nah just glass their planets

that's retarded, and probably everything that's wrong with 343 halo
>original halo
>The covenant is so fucking deadly that the only reason that not ALL of the super-soldiers are dead is that ONE is unusually lucky
>343
>EET WAS ALL PLANNED FROM BEGINING

Thorne was an ok mistake though, approved by Halsey herself

Putting all your game's lore into separate books has got to be the most retarded idea. Warcraft did it, and now it's infamous for having some of the most garbage lore for any fantasy series ever.

Halo 4 had a decent campaign that could have been great with better levels, gameplay, and enemies, Spartan Ops, 1.5 wasn't too bad, Forge was good but a downgrade to Reach, and multiplayer was shit but they did eventually patch that up and made it play more like Halo somewhat while also adding File Share. Halo 5 had a bad campaign but the multiplayer was fun for both Arena and Warzone and the Forge was the best in the series. Destiny and Destiny 2 were just shit.

So he's Chirico Cuvie?

Especially considering he's sporting one of the best looking helmets in the series. Really do hope Recruit and Warrior make a return in Infinite.

Attached: Doubles Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Compelling counterpoint, faggot.

And miss out on the diversity points???

we have
>token nigger
>goblina
>literally who
>Buck

>ignoring my post like a retard when it was right in your face
It's universal luck, Librarian had nothing to do with, just made up bullshit by faggots.

Cortana straight up says it's luck at the start of 3, I don't care how many retcons they make.

But they never retconned it, that luck never came from the LIbrarian, that's his luck and his luck alone, Chief will always be lucky, their will be no purpose, his luck is not a genesong, it's natural.

Don't forget the fact that Vale taught herself Sangheili and literally corrected the AIs who were working on translating it. The only redeeming factor she has is that her armor is fucking sexy.

*there

Man, I'm glad Osiris got shoved to the books.

Attached: The Prototype.png (1402x886, 989K)

>Halo 4 had a decent campaign
Stopped right fucking there. Fuck off.

I'm not buying until I hear that the enhanced mobility mechanics got canned.

It did, your opinion was discarded the moment you stated Destiny was better than any Halo game, you fucking Bungie faggot.

Halo was such kino until 2012 came around.

They're fun though.

yeet
ODST also works
theres visual tearing at some points and cutscenes are fucked though

Attached: adafsadfadfadgadfadf.png (1920x1080, 3.74M)

oops fucked up the screenshot

Attached: 76187687468164.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

I specifically said bungie is shit now and that Destiny also sucked, you illiterate shit eater. Destiny is shit but it's still better than 343 Halo you delusional asswipe. Kill yourself for even thinking that the campaigns in either 343 game aren't dogshit.

Welcome to Microsoft Game Studios
>343: "We don't need battle royale"
>Battle Royale makes a bunch of money
>343: "Well uhhhh it could work haha"
>Microsoft: "We don't really need single-player games with how the industry is going today"
>Sony caves their skull in with accolades and sales
>Microsoft: "Those games are really something we need to appeal to everyone!"

Destiny is horseshit and Halo 4 and 5 are better than it, Bungiefag, you can shit on current Bungie all you want but you outed yourself the moment you put Destiny over any Halo game.

Destiny is shit, but at least it didn't ruin a well-established, genre-defining franchise.

you are fucking retarded.

She means make it yourself

i doubt 343 can ever make a good halo game. They even fucked up with an HD collection.

oh my god no

halo played great and plays great to this day

i'd call you a boomer but you're actually just a contrarian zoomer

A nostalgic re-imagining of Halo with cutting edge technology could be fun. If an entire halo ring was scaled appropriately and if you could fly around to different points on it with a drop in/drop out squad then I'd play the shit out of it. Imagine if the all of the missions were open world and had multiple paths to complete them like the second level in Combat Evolved. It's not going to be like that though.

>Halo 4 and 5
>better than anything
KEK. Destiny is literal fucking cancer, but its still a better game than those fucking abortions.

Not even close, you must really have Bungie up your own ass to believe this.

keep crying 343faggot. Halo 4 and 5 are garbage.

I would actually cry real tears.

An HD collection that should have been Halo 2 Anniversary like it was originally planning to be.

>The MCC launches as a broken, unplayable mess and is quickly abandoned by 343
So I'll stop you there. MCC multiplayer was broken and unplayable. It WAS worth it for just campaign though. That was great. And though they shit the bed on that and continued to shit the bed for years after they surprisingly stuck with it. MCC is in a really good place now. Does that make 343 good? No. Fuck them. But MCC is great now.

Yikes

Attached: .png (1149x582, 933K)

343 faggots only exist on the faggot discord, nowhere else.

i wish they would just port it to PC. I got rid of my Shitbox a year ago.

I want a halo where you build and manage spartan team

Attached: myniggers.png (467x535, 391K)

>Halo 4 had a decent campaign

Attached: 1516995552144.jpg (261x247, 19K)

343 made some not so subtle hints that its coming to PC eventually. I don't remember the exact quote someone here could probably find it but they said something about
>bringing the classic halo experience to PC

>Halo InVInite: the Phantom Pain

Attached: kWgpK_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 432K)

lmao the fucking top left corner is some shadman shit. just needs to be blushing and drooling

>no Halo X-Com style game
a-at least we got Spartan Assault, right g-guys?

It’s literally the best FPS gameplay ever (if we consider Halo 3 specifically). Add on the fact that it’s primarily a console shooter and Bungie crafted near-perfection. You can even point to Destiny and how it just doesn’t feel the same as proof Halo was lightning in a bottle that will never be done again.

that would be trash, I hate most open-world shooters because the level design is worse than linear shooters its always boring wastes or
>heres 2 or 3 paths to enter the outpost from!
a total open-world halo game would suck and the forerunner structures would just become simple fucking map markers with no creativity inside them

4 is easily the worst halo

It did

>wanting to manage the awful ass Spartan IV program
Just give me the IIs and IIIs, they're the only ones that matter.

That's Reach, if not ODST.

R.I.P. Halo

shit opinion detected

thb I think they should of just canceled making Halo games after 5. Better still they should of stopped making Halo games after Reach. People are just not interested in Halo anymore and either want something new or Halo 3 again. They can't do any of these things because 343 are damned if they do or damned if they don't.

>wanting to manage the awful ass Spartan IV program
things nobody said

Yours was never accepted. If Microsoft weren't money hungry shits they could have let Halo 3 be Bungie's final Halo game. God, 2001-2016 Microsoft was stupid.

>tfw we'll never be able to zip around at Armored Core speeds while anally raping all the Covenant we can see
Just imagine how the war would turn out if that project got mass produced and become about as common as Scorpions.

>using a pic of Lasky and a Spartan IV

Reach and ODST are both better than Gaylo 4.

literally just picked the firs halo related image, stop assuming things.

I liked neither, you could tell Bungie didn't want to make them, it's like all the people that wanted to make Halo games left after Halo 3, oh wait.

It could be epic if they nail it because a game like halo can benefit from extra rpg mechanics to tell the story because it has so much lore and shit and loads of people would love it.
Also rpg mechanics are a must if you want to get a good meta score nowadays with very few exceptions.

>it's like all the people that wanted to make Halo games left after Halo 3, oh wait.
citation needed

reach was the last good halo

This, also having multiple optional objectives in a level could be fun as well.

My only real issue with ODST was the pricetag, which is irrelevant now. Reach was bottom tier Bungie Halo but I still liked it a lot. Though I tend to agree with the haters on that more often than not.
Agreed. But I liked 4's story. The gameplay was mediocre at best but I found the campaign was overall worth it to experience that. 4's multiplayer was boring. The one thing I did like about Halo 4 gameplay was that burst fire Promethean pistol that turned into a shotgun. That was a fun weapon that I was really sad got changed in Halo 5 into basic bitch shit.

3=1>2>ODST>Reach>4the only reason 5 is above 4 at all is because customs games, customs browser and forge. Which were added at a much later date. The actual game is much lesser in my mind I would like to clarify that I have had fun with all the games but Bungie Halo is unquestionably a much higher tier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!, That was Halo 3.

halopedia.org/Halo:_Combat_Evolved_credits
halopedia.org/Halo_2_credits
halopedia.org/Halo_3_credits
halopedia.org/Halo_3:_ODST_credits
halopedia.org/Halo:_Reach_credits

Most of the members either left the after Halo 3 or went on to work on Destiny, what remained for ODST was a small team and for Reach the B team, with Destiny the rest of the team left.

>My only real issue with ODST was the pricetag, which is irrelevant now
ODST felt lazy compared to Halo CE-3 and I hated how Microsoft idiotically priced it when Bungie wanted it at $30. Microsoft before the restructure were idiots.

That's probably the least offensive armor design from Halo 5. There's gotta be some better examples

reminder that reach was bad and the start of what made 4 and 5 garbage

Attached: 1534859010374.jpg (342x428, 22K)

So...what the fuck IS Halo: Infinite anyway?

nooOOOOOOOOOO

I JUST WANT A GAME LIKE COMBAT EVOLVED! STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT UP FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGING SHIT UP! FUCK OFF 343 YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A GOOD HALO GAME FUCK

Attached: 1533868365481.png (675x663, 241K)

Covenant anally rapes UNSC is space. There is no point of victory on the ground when you can be burned from orbit

all the leads in 3 were also a part of reach, I'm not gonna waste my time looking a odst. You are full of shit

"you can just not buy it"

Yeah like its not saturating the entire video game market you fucking idiot. What choice do we have?

Attached: 1537321327852.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

you aren't entitled to everything you want. Looters are shit, so what, stop whining.

This, when the game did poorly Microsoft thought the going back to the old formula of Halo CE-3 was a mistake and pushed 343 to continue Reah's direction and to add more COD to it to compete with COD.

>stop having opinions

My ass, a lot of guys got shuffled, left, or were working on Destiny, Reach had nothing but new people and a fucking Art Director as a project lead. Bungie really didn't know how to promote people.

>Gamers are entitled
forgive us for not tolerating triple-A judaism.

Halo fans are known to bitch about change like 2D Metroid fans.

shut the fuck up with that entitled shit, you fucking dumb nigger. People are allowed to have opinions.

>343i have no idea what they're fucking doing

What a surprise. Also fuck off Frank, I know you're lurking.

such as?

Attached: rpg mechanics.jpg (960x540, 71K)

I'm interested in seeing the demo engine showcase at E3.

>Arbiter having even remotely more health than Chief

It almost happened

Attached: Halo MMO class gear.jpg (600x855, 200K)

Fuck you. I mean it. Go fuck yourself, deeply.

This should make Master Chief vs Samus battles fun.

arbiter is a big guy.

Attached: 343987u34.gif (272x450, 3.5M)

>proto-fortnite artstyle in old halo concept art
I don't know why this kept appearing in their art, but I'm glad it never made it into a game

>tfw no healing items worked on Johnson

Attached: vegeta.png (578x325, 183K)

Before Microsoft had Ensamble make Halo Wars, they were working on a Halo MMO. It's not likely that most of these concepts would have made it.

Attached: Halo MMO armors.jpg (800x615, 128K)

I just hope we get multiple bossfights like halo 2

I know, but it still looks so far removed from the actual artstyle that it just looks like ass
especially with them trying to shove fucking MAGIC into a military scifi series

>Another CGI trailer at E3
lmao this game isn't coming out for years

So which one got decapitated anyways?

Didn't know this existed, and now I wish I didn't.

Attached: e0dd828f2b912dea878f115d9470d4c2.png (420x420, 181K)

Lel its almost one of those Gundam back accessory things they always come up with a different name for

The prototype didn't look that bad

Attached: Halo MMO prototype.jpg (800x600, 607K)

I'm a fan of 2d metroid and not afraid of change

Attached: Halo MMO female Spartans.jpg (800x797, 163K)

This. UNSC always fared decent on the ground, in space is where they got fucked.

i'm so glad that shit fucking died

Attached: 145960367124.jpg (464x464, 12K)

Attached: Halo MMO PSI tiers.jpg (800x596, 142K)

what are you using to play that?

>Hey guys, you know our fairly grounded military scifi series, and how things made by the humans look bulky and utilitarian, like something in the military would?
>How about we just fuck ALL our shit up?

The level Reunion in Halo 5 for some reason reminded me of Tallon IV's Tallon Overworld in Metroid Prime.

Attached: Halo MMO races.jpg (800x206, 42K)

>Game comes out
>human population, 80%
>elites, 15%
>brutes, 5%
You just know this is how it would go down

>that female brute
nani the fuck
also
>literal fucking GREYS in HALO
what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1505963293616.jpg (864x960, 74K)

>Halo almost had literal Greys

The MMO would reduce the Sangheli from a cool warrior race to the race that only disgusting degenerates and 12 year o play, kinda like Night Elves in Warcraft.

>Grey aliens
>Twink fembrutes

Attached: 1546874417944.jpg (700x359, 19K)

Microsoft did gods work getting rid of this shit.

>Huge, open 3d levels
>Story telling and yes, cinematics
>Local multiplayer refined to a T
>Elevating art and sound design in gaming