ARPGs are made for people that can't read

ARPGs are made for people that can't read.

Attached: 2NslT.jpg (640x480, 108K)

But the most important part in them is to minmax the gear which requires you to read the stats?

This is a retarded opinion

>But the most important part in them is to minmax the gear
you spend roughly 0.0000000000000000001% of your time in game doing that

what a dumb thread

>not following a build guide telling you what buttons to press

do you even know what kind of game diablo is

people who don't like to read and people who can't wrap their heads over turn based combat. People like Ross Scott. Nothing disappoints me more than his rants every month explaining why he can't get into turn based combat and why he ignores entire genres of video games because of it.

Actually is for people who can do math, wich is the important field

>Ross Scott
>"I don't like turn based combat because I don't want to wait!"
I mean, I like his reviews, but that's still the stupidest reason I've ever heard given.

I love Ross, Game Dungeon is my favorite show on YT, but I really think he is missing out on his potentially favorite games of all time because he's being autistic. Also the reason I remember him giving is that he just doesn't find the turn based combat satisfying. You know what, neither do I compared to real time, but turn based games are some of my favorite because of all the other things they do right.

you've never played an ARPG

i have though, the vast majority of your time is spent clicking on things over and over

MOOMOO MOO MOOMOO
MOOMOO

ARPGs are made for people who want actual gameplay in their videogames

Where's my fucking Cow Level

Actually they're made for people who don't want to read and just want to do repetitive tasks over and over again where they rarely if ever get challenged. By design these games only reward the player who puts on more hours in the game.

>i have though
you clearly played for 10 or 20 mins, because it was "too complex" for you, right? and now you need to reassure that you're not a retard and claim that APRGs are for dumb people for a reason that isn't even true. Just grow up, it feels like shit at first, but you don't regret it

>actual gameplay
clicking is not gameplay
nope, that's turn-based. more logic (math) goes into making tactical decisions than putting on gear that boosts your stats the most

Its maybe because you spend the first several hours clicking like an autist and just equipping new shit since its usually better anyway.

>you clearly played for 10 or 20 mins
I beat diablo 1 and 2, it was easy