Why arent you playing the best Elder Scrolls Online, the best Scrolls game to date?

Why arent you playing the best Elder Scrolls Online, the best Scrolls game to date?

Attached: 1551286404472.png (754x921, 1.89M)

it's a cringe game

Its quite underrated imo, I've been playing it as a singleplayer game and its still fun

>magicka build
>khajiit

Attached: 096473181.png (645x773, 10K)

Because the combat is shit and deaigned for controllers and it's instanced as fuck. I went back to WoW.

furfag

no VR no buy

Playing already, waiting for Necromancer class.

i tried to, but i learned that there's no character progression whatsoever, so there's no perceived gains from investing time, that and level 1 people deal more damage than someone level 50 if both the level 1 and level 50 don't wear any gear.

PvE Combat is super easy 0 challenge brainlet tier, would rather play Skyrim.
PvP in Cyrodiil is a different story however and is quite fun.

>dumbed down
>other scrolls games boil down to whack whack whack
>eso has many spells and weapon swapping
>actually have to utilize movement, stuns, and blocking

because i want to play it in VR, and none of the VR options are appealing to me.

Attached: Young Scrolls.jpg (1200x1200, 157K)

> there's no perceived gains from investing time
this is not the case when it comes to equipment but I understand the desire to be a god-like character after investing hundreds of hours into a game. this game certainly expects you to know a lot before you have even a decent build in the late game

I am.
I play Morrowind with my boys every day.

Attached: 1551117763262.png (696x768, 365K)

there is no late game, literally part of the meta is to not level your character beyond level 30, meaning you have to make an alt.

that is because you deal less damage the higher level you have if you don't make "new" gear every level.

there literally is no character progression, there is no purpose or perceived return on investing time.

You basically can hit level 20-30 and be like "hey, nothing is going to change if i get to level 50 besides these level 5's in the same area can crush past every pve enemy while you struggle because of lacking gear.

That's complete bullshit system, why the fuck is level 5 greater than level 50+? And it's even more fucking harsh if you're above level 100+

>Theme park
>Looks boring
>Quest based
>Chapter based
>Lore breaking factions
>Faction system

They could have made a TES sandbox, but no, we must follow trends, they could have revolutionized the genre, but no, casual fags would hate for being unfocused and weird.
MMOs are dead.

Attached: 1542220952338.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

>a shitty mmo has the best combat of any of the tes games

Why are Khajiit so sexy?

Uh, because cats are sexy?

For MMO standards, yes, ESO has bad combat

This is my waifu Naryu, say something nice about her

Attached: naryu.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

It is quite good but got boring after a (long) while so i stopped. Put in 1700 hours, enjoyed it all thoroughly.

Not entirely true, once you get past 160 you start to power up again, by the time you hit 4-500 you become an unstoppable force.

Yiff in hell furfags

No global marketplace.
I expect the grind from an MMO I don't expect tedium.

>designed for controllers
I wish

You come in to these threads and say this same shit every time user. Have you ever even played the game?

Who cares about racials outside of absolute endgame content.
Here, have a magblade orc

Attached: Screenshot_20171030_224800.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

He's right though, the game is the same as every other cookie cutter theme park MMO

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 969K)

Because combat is boring and you can't be creative with your character

their females are good bonermancers