Why couldn't they top dark souls?

why couldn't they top dark souls?

Attached: 1551254659636.jpg (960x743, 52K)

This graph makes no sense

your to dumb to get it

>wojakposter doesnt know how graphs work

that's not how a bell curve graph works you mong

nice i cant wait to see this image reposted every day

>this is your average soulsbornefag
Takes a very special type of person to like dark souls or bloodborne.

reddit is down the hall and to the left

If you remove the images, it's actually right.

If someone didn't start with DeS you can safely eternally ignore their opinion on the series.

Stay mad, brainlet

based

>make a graph that even a retard would call retarded
>get called retarded
>"n-no, you're just all redditors"
every fucking time.

actually my first souls like game was kings field 4 on ps2

WOJAK HAHA WOJAK YESSSS WOJAK LOOK AT THE WOJAK HAHA FUNNY WOJAK WOOOOOJAAAAKK YESS LOOK AT THE WOJAK HAHA FUNNY WOJAK LOOK AT THE WOJAK HAHAHAHA WOOOOJAK LOOK AT THE WOJAK YES WOJAK HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE WOJAK FUNNY WOJAK I LOVE WOJAK HAHAHAH LOOK AT THE FUNNY WOJAK HAHAHAHAHAHA WOJAK HAHAHAHA I LOVE THE FUNNY WOJAAAAAAK HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE WOJAK THE FUNNY WOJAK LOOK HAAAAAHAAAAAA WOJAK WOOOOOOJAKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE FUNNY HAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOOJAAAAAAK HAHAHAHAH YES WOJAK LOOK WOJAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LOOOK AT THE WOJAK HAHAHAH YES THE FUNNY WOJAK

>another "i'm smarter because i liek gaem moar!" episode

seething resetera tranny

I would swap dark and bloodborne but I can see why you'd feel differently.

The graph does get infinitely more accurate when you remove the pictures.

Goodnight soulsdork

Attached: soulslikes.png (1729x1077, 350K)

Glad you realise that liking Demon's Souls is the most high IQ choice.

I love Dark Souls but after O and S the game takes a nosedive in quality. It doesnt become a bad game for it but its defeinately not enjoyable. There is never that point in Bloodborne where you are saying "oh fuck its this part", at least not for me. DS before O and S is 10/10, especially when it was actually active and you had people invading(which is a rarity now unfortunately).

No it wasn't. Barely related, stop trying to force it. I rented KF too back in the day.

that's not how those graphs work retard, go back to your minimum wage job and stop posting

sekiro is not souls like because it has no leveling and other rpg elemtns. it's an action game like metal gear revengance and devil my cry

>your
Gesundheit

Ok man, I know we have our differences but that hurt. It ran skin deep. To call me a tranny is a no no and hurt my feelings big time. We may have different perspective on the hilarious wojak meme but that doesn't call for hurtful insults. I hope you can apologise and we can make amends so that we can progress forward in our relationship. I wan't us to have a bond that we both enjoy and you throwing hurtful coments is damaging that. I just wanted to share a laugh with you. Yet you had to say such a degrading comment in front of my face. Its damaging me deeply. If i hurt you babydoll then im sorry but you hurt me. I want us to move forward so can we make up? I love you~ user

what the fuck was that? is that something like blogfag?

>reddit in the same building and on the same floor as Yea Forums
Yeah, ok. I believe that.

don't touch me man!

>sekiro is not souls like because it has no leveling and other rpg elemtns.

I thought the whole souls like aspect was how hard a game is.

go to sleep Timmy, there's school tomorrow

In this thread we list things that make Dark Souls 2 the best Souls game. I'll start:

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

Any Souls trash is low IQ

Do you just have this saved in a notepad?

How many times is this gonna get reposted in an hour?

OP
>Wojakposter
>doesn't know how graphs work
>says people should go to reddit when they disagree with him
>uses r/theDonald memes
hmmm

Obviously yes. DaS ranking threads are shitposting threads.
He just posted a huge wave of bullshit that could take multiple posts to nitpick and multiple people will focus on single points to debate it with others. Likewise someone could post about how DaS2 having a few good points doesn't excuse all of its shortcomings or make their own response for the other games.
It is kindling before the more substantial autists are added to the fire, this is how the fire of shitposting is lit.
Games like Soulsborne are mainstays in this environment, whereas many other titles are ephemeral in their shitposting and barely manage a few weeks past their release, with most of their threads being in the marketing leading up to release.

they ran the series in the ground. Demons souls was the reason to buy a ps3 at the time, dark souls was also amazing. And then the rehashing began. Played them all, the only ones to hold my interest to the end are demons souls and dark souls 3 mostly because of the setting with dark fantasy knights.

I see what you mean, I think OP may be the redditor here

Fair enough

>uses a bell graph incorrectly
>gets shat on for not knowing how it works
>FUCKING REDDITORS
kys

souls games = hard is a meme, they are harder than average but they aren't especially difficult, particularly DaS3
the original reason Demon's Souls (and Dark Souls) was hard was because it was meant to portray the world and pull you into it. with the "prepare to die edition" marketing and Dark Souls 2, Souls started becoming about how hard it was, and leaned more on the combat without refining it, when it has less depth than many action games

where is king's field in all this?

>souls games = hard is a meme, they are harder than average but they aren't especially difficult, particularly DaS3

Agreed, once you learned the pattern of a boss, they became easy. I think another aspect of what defines a Souls game is the lack of handholding; They didn't really force-fed you every mechanic of the game. It was pretty refreshing back in 2009ish, when Demon's Souls came out.

based and funnywojakpilled

Attached: 1547908692142.png (580x1300, 314K)

It's there, just the image can't be tall enough to showcase just how high your IQ is for playing it.

Attached: 1546528917528.png (600x638, 90K)

is this loss

Attached: coders.jpg (1024x595, 70K)

no this is

Attached: 1536522224097.png (625x790, 626K)