I haven't finished fates yet but female corrin is astoundingly beautiful

I haven't finished fates yet but female corrin is astoundingly beautiful.

Attached: gelbooru.com 4558315 1girl absurdres bare_shoulders breasts closed_mouth female_my_unit_(fire_emblem (850x1199, 665K)

What is the perspective of this image? Does she have one large and one small breast?

Sweet Corn!

Attached: 71696834_p1.png (525x630, 259K)

Why does she have elf ears...?

It's a common trait for dragons in Fire Emblem.

Attached: chikichiki.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

because she is a manakete

corrin on the cob

Attached: corn.png (1000x1063, 333K)

I want to fuck and suck Corrin's feet

True that

Attached: 1549789939645m.jpg (554x1024, 58K)

>corrin
>japanese name is kamui
I kind of like the localization name better.

Why is she barefoot though? What a retarded design.

Femui

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (1543x1360, 427K)

I haven't played fates but CUTE FEET

being able to transform into a dragon at will is less weird than being barefoot?

Why does no one like male corrin?

Yes.

because he has a penis and that's gay

I can't jerk off to man feet

character designer got tired of his coworkers requesting changes so he refused to put shoes on her. made a last stand. his personal alamo. god as my witness this girl will not cover her feet. the rest is history.

Fem Corrin just looks so damn good. It's hard to compete. I had issues with having her get married in one of playthru's because I didn't want anyone to have her.

Based
I do (no homo). He has a way better personality in Smash at least. It's also really fun to use the That went well message right when he goes That went well.

shelter princess trope come across better than spoil naive brat

Instead of making a gender neutral (aka a heavy cloak) design they clearly made F!Corrin first and then gave M!Corrin the same armor which looks odd on a guy. Not to mention the entire emotional aspect of not wanting to hurt people just fits a girl more also makes more sense for two kingdoms to fight over a waifu Princess than a prince
Also is voice is dumb.

He is far more popular as an actual player avatar.

He even got cucked out of being the default character in basically any Fates representation.
M!Robin edges out F!Robin but they’re fairly close all things considered