What "moments" did melee bring to this world?

What "moments" did melee bring to this world?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

stinky day

None but if they did not make a big apology video melee fags would be pissed

Didn't they harass a bunch of Smash 4 players last year?

stink smell stench fetor malador noiseomeness foulness funk reek mephitis redolence.

That's about it I think.

They set such a low standard of behavior that they make a downs syndrome sack of crap like Mr Wizard look like a normal person.

Even the autistic transexual speed runners don't shit their pants mid game like these fuckers do.

The same five players passing the top stop around to each other for several years.

Exciting.

nothing good at all. at least SmashU gave us romance options

Attached: 1548403499154.jpg (1322x542, 177K)

Based and clean

The moment tens of thousands of low functioning autists shit themselves in rage (usually they shit themselves just cuz) when it was announced melee wouldn’t have a slot. Six years in the making.

>someone actually thought this would be a good idea

It's like watching a monkey in the zoo find new ways to masturbate: intriguing and frightening all at once

Attached: IMG_0609.jpg (598x321, 42K)

I just hope every one of those replies was "go for it!"

that moment where that guy shat himself and tilted his oppoment with doodoo smell

I was at EVO 2016 and the crowd was way more excited for melee grand finals than anything else.

the only moment was what happened at last evo with the wiiu fags disrespcting the venue, an that wasnt even melee

Hungrybox dropping to the ground & crying is pretty good shitposting material. Doubly relevant since he melted into his bed & sobbed when UNI cucked Melee.

Attached: 62F9C627-4FE3-46E2-9DCA-BE87E7E05F73.jpg (708x656, 214K)

No, two teenagers made a joke of their game by sandbagging/stalling in grand finals and their own community harassed them. It was honestly the most disrespectful thing anyone has ever done on the main stage of EVO. They had this dumb attitude like "who gives a fuck, Ultimate is replacing it next year" as if it gave them free reign to do whatever they wanted.

Attached: 1533623272369.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Why didn't Zero win?

He took the BBC too hard in 2017 and it threw his mojo off so much that he started sandbagging tournies & eventually quit the game because of hurt feelings.

He didn't attend EVO 2018, or any other Smash 4 tournament in the year 2018. He didn't make top 8 in the only Ultimate tournament he entered in 2019, either. He seems like he's done with Smash tournaments, he's trying to become a variety streamer.

Apparently a few other top players who were most likely to take EVO 2018 didn't attend either becauase of flight issues or whatever, so those two didn't have much resistance in the bracket.

absolutely nothing
melee is so cancer that I don't even say that I like the game because of these retards, that's how bad they are viewed at my area

Didn't a smash player smear shit on a hotel hallway wall?

>Wizard turned the 2018 event into a total joke by chopping the games down and entering the stages of core values
>these two chads turn Grand Finals into a joke and keep it up through all the booing
Based, legitimately more entertaining than anything to come out of Melee’s Top 8s.

Attached: 95F50137-4778-401C-ADC4-E97CB1409FE9.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

>The DOA ad that aired on our stream does not reflect the core values of EVO or the FGC
EVO can eat shit

The diss track by chillindude

>two teenagers attempted to have fun playing a video game in front of a room of smelly autists
fun isn't one of EVO's core values

I'm a huge smashfag and holy shit it's about time melee got dropped from evo. Holy fuck if evo can drop legacy games there is no reason why melee should have been there this long. It's not like the game is going to die because it's not at evo when there are big ass tournamnets just for melee.

That being said, UNIST deserves it's spot at EVO and this might be the only thing it fucking gets.

That was a smash 4 tournament