What are some of their best games? I know Darksiders 3 is out, but that looks meh...

What are some of their best games? I know Darksiders 3 is out, but that looks meh, so I was wondering if there was any Yea Forums would recommend

Attached: thqnordic-logo-902x507.jpg (902x507, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/games?devpub=thq_nordic_gmbh&page=1&sort=bestselling
gamasutra.com/view/news/336582/Darksiders_3_already_made_back_its_development_and_marketing_spend.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

battle chasers nightwar

>Obligatory female MC
>Use retardchan instead of this place

Fuck THQ

Attached: 0123.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

Looks cool, thanks

I just bought this yesterday and I'm enjoying it a lot so far. Be wary though, I heard the loading times on the Switch version can be assy.

Attached: 1550981216351.gif (540x540, 949K)

If I'd had the choice between coming tho reseterachannel4 and cripplechan, I'd pick the latter to be honest. Even though I wouldn't announce it on Shitter beforehand.

Carmageddon, Alone in the Dark, the original Desperados and so on.
gog.com/games?devpub=thq_nordic_gmbh&page=1&sort=bestselling

>reseterachannel4
The fuck you are talking about. Yesterday we had a leftard trying to talk shit about nature and he had a lot of /pol/ angry replies.

Oh okay, thanks. So between say the PS4 and Switch I should go for the PS4?

>Impossible Creatures
oh shit nigga

Attached: 1551147500031.png (669x514, 25K)

>that looks meh
Speak properly, dumb shit. Detailing something gretaly was something we all learned in shcool

If you can bear long loading times, maybe the Switch version would be better. I got it on the Xbox and I kinda wish I'd got it on Switch because it's fairly grindy and I'd rather grind on a portable game while watching something on the TV.

Thanks man, I'll probably go for the Switch then

Why dont you cut expenses and buy a dildo instead? The same fucking experience

>yesterday we had a thread full of shitposting
That's what I'm talking about. Even if it's ironic Yea Forums is still a trashcan and full of unironic SJWs.

Attached: sperging out.gif (384x215, 2.9M)

Im glad as long as most of the shitposting are people insulting the left

You think the games that bad?

The ports of De Blob 1 and 2

All I fucking want is sphinx and the cursed mummy 2, but with more mummy amd less sphinx, in fact just make it the cursed mummy.

I missed the ama yesterday. I wanted to tell them to buy the Legacy of Kain series.

/ourguys/
i'm excited for destroy all faggots

>Legacy of Kain
Oh fuck, could you imagine? Bring based Amy Hennig back on board and it'd be glorious

Finally, a monkey with a bit of intelligence

Think he's talking about the Switch.

There is no way Darksiders 3 sold well right? I saw literally no hype for it.

>niche series
>change in gameplay/genre
>5/10 female lead
Yeah no, I doubt it even sold enough to break even

Attached: well.jpg (587x207, 40K)

Yea Forums is wrong once again. Holy shit you faggots are pathetic. gamasutra.com/view/news/336582/Darksiders_3_already_made_back_its_development_and_marketing_spend.php