So this...is the power of the nintendo switch

so this...is the power of the nintendo switch.

Attached: shoe.jpg (563x515, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendosoup.com/pokemon-ceo-developing-for-nintendo-switch-was-tougher-than-we-thought/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks good to me.

Yeah they probably don't bother with that because of blind cunts like you

>"why isn't a handheld as powerful as a console???"

Attached: 1551191313044.jpg (700x1045, 55K)

Attached: 1540913893313.jpg (600x600, 28K)

gotta go faster

Oh SNAP!
Her SHOES aren't perfectly and realistically rendered! That is LAZY AND UNACCEPTABLE! Every model should be detailed to the point where I can see the pores in their skin! If I can't see any lickable pores you game is TRASH and LAZY!

>posting this unironically

Attached: 1343225465573.jpg (466x700, 42K)

Cute feet.jpg

what ps2 game is this

>nintendo switch looks like crap

in other news, water is wet

>Game Footage Not Final

>factual statement
>"lol bait bait bait!!!"

never change, Yea Forums

waah why isn't the pokemon game photorealistic.

if you think the complaint because of muh realism i'm sorry

>my bait is fact

not an argument.
maybe facebook or reddit is more your speed, kiddo.

Not an agrument.

What are those

>Console more powerful than PS3 and Xbox 360
>Console switchtards swear can run anything because it's "ALMOST AS POWERFUL AS XBOX ONE" which is a fucking garbage under-powered console anyway
>Console looks like a mix between PS2, OG Xbox and PS3 and Xbox 360 games
In-house Nintendo developers are getting lazy.

*munch munch*
No one should ever expect any amount of quality out of Game Freak ever, and frankly if you do, you deserve to be let down.
*munch munch*

Attached: 1533598162061.jpg (480x480, 107K)

Gamefreak is incompetent. They couldnt' even make this game look as good as BotW adn that wasn't even good.

no THIS!

Attached: a5e52b089455f05a45027990f3407251e53d387351af92c00da46442aed0ef40.jpg (1500x1551, 684K)

The complaint is typical graphics whore crap. These sorts get up in arms when they see even a faint indication of a jagged edge, and focus on minor details like they actually matter. At least the frame rate and animation people actually care about stuff that affects how the game feels: Graphics whores would have developers send double the time in modeling as they do programming the game itself.

inb4
>this thread has been pruned or deleted

this could be an early build so it could be more polished in the final like with X and Y

>thinking Gamefreak was ever capable of good graphics
what?

that's NSFW you can't post that!

>factual statement
>wojak posting
Slice the throat of your mom already

I made my argument you goofy bitch

>Game Freak
>In-house
You retards never get old.

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

Not an argument.

>Capable of BoTW, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2
>Still deliver barely higher resolution Sun/Moon

my deepest apologies, here have a playstation in a can my dear comrade

Attached: 1551047321394.jpg (2608x2464, 1.24M)

to re-iterate my literally infallable argument; a handheld cannot compete with a console and should not be held to the same graphical standards. Furthermore, you're a hopeless brainlet for trying.

me: 1
you: 0

Attached: 1551192239118s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

a AAA home console game in 2019 cannot look like this. unacceptable..

the handheld costs more though

the price you pay to play videogames on the go

Attached: 9b0.png (445x496, 225K)

Not an argument.

You'd think Game Freak would expend a little more effort now that they have console power to take advantage of, but no, they'll make an upscale handheld game and charge console prices instead

The amount of assets they have to create for this new game of their's. You have to feel sorry for them for bloating up the handheld titles for so long with huge rosters only for them to finally break into a console game and it immediately looks lacklustre.

Perhaps Pokemon is finally done and out of steam if this level of quality is the newest standard?

changing the score to
me: 2
you: 0
because I have rendered you so inconsolably enraged.

Attached: cool-guy-sipping-juice-from-half-orange-using-straw-to-sip-XA2XXE.jpg (864x1390, 132K)

Not an argument

Would you rather she be barefoot?

Sure it's handheld. It is still competing directly with the Xbone and the PS4.

You are retard if you thing it isn't underpowered compared to the competition.

>console trades power for portability
>"where'd the power go???"
Goliath tier brainlet spotted.

Attached: 1551195643657.png (205x246, 4K)

remember when tpc claimed that sword/shield would have the best graphics of any pokemon game?

Attached: 1551283840928.jpg (467x262, 31K)

>a handheld cannot compete with a console
weird how you guys never keep that same energy when it's time to brag about the switch outselling the ps4 in japan.
either it's a console that competes with other consoles or it's its own separate thing, you can't have it both ways.

>hurr durr durr
>you guys
>muh console wars
I'm an idort, i'm not 'defending' the switch i'm attacking your retardation

That's true. But for those who care more about the console side. This may turn them off. Some people do not travel much.

Again this is still directly competing with the other two consoles.

And if you want portability get a fucking laptop. Battery life is just about the same as the Switch anyway and it has a practical use.

>I don't play games on the go, what console is for me? not the switch, right?
>better talk endlessly about how the switch doesn't cater to my specific needs!

capitalist kids are funny

OK, for all you dickheads attacking the switch, please learn that this is the CEO fault. I wish I was joking. He said so himself that the Switch was the hardest thing for him. nintendosoup.com/pokemon-ceo-developing-for-nintendo-switch-was-tougher-than-we-thought/
This is also coming from the man who thought the switch wouldn't be a hit.

Jesus Christ dude. You that upset that the switches capabilities may make some not interested in the product?
People get to choose how they spend their money.
Fucking cope you commiecuck.

Remember when idiots thought this would be Breath of the Wild with Pokemon?

Yes!

you're not disinterested you're actively hostile towards a product that doesn't serve your specific needs.

you got problems.

People don't want it to look realistic, jesus fucking christ. Think for one god damn second and stop playing victim. Get your fucking fat fingers out of your ears and listen to criticism. They want it to have a normal fucking polycount and texture resolution for a 2019 game. There are other Nintendo games that still have good art style and graphics on the same hardware.

JUST

Attached: 1532292212997.png (1201x654, 956K)

fuck off scott

Switch sucks

They literally do, but "best graphics of any pokemon game" is such a low bar to begin with.

How? I just said it's not going to appeal to some who cares more about power. How the hell is that being hostile?

I'll admit I fucking despise Nintendo because I despise any corporation that lobbies to outlaw modding and self-repair. I would have never bought a Switch if I knew they were doing this.

But if someone wants to buy a Switch that's fine. It suits their needs more than mine. More power to them.

After owning one for a year I don't feel it is worth the money and I came to that conclusion before figuring out about how scummy Nintendo is. It is just not for me.

I like my laptop. It has been more useful both for gaming and practical purposes.