Nintendo Switch Pro Controller charging cable

I am going to buy a Nintendo Switch, and I want to be able to use the controller while it is charging.

But, I'm pretty sure the cable is not long enough since I have to sit too close to the TV if I want to charge and use the PS4 controller.

I don't want the same with the switch.
How long is the charging cable or where can I buy a 10ft long cable to use in my Switch Pro Controller?
(I've read that not any cable works on the switch)

Attached: switchcharge.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

It's a fucking USB-C cable

>50 hr battery life
just fucking plug it in a night you fucking mongrel

You can just get a wall adapter you mong. The battery lasts about 30 hours.

If I buy a used Switch, what could go wrong? I've never bought pre-owned before
What should I look for? What's a good asking price for pre-owned current gen consoles

Attached: 155122713486.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I just use my phone's adapter to charge it.

you literally don't need to charge it for 40 hours of gameplay just charge it when you're not playing.

Check for exterior cracking on the console near the top buttons. Check the satisfaction of the clicks of the joycon when locking them onto the system. Ask for a receipt or proof of purchase so you're not buying stolen shit.
If you're buying through craigslist it's easy to hassle if you know what kind of person you're buying from. You can lowball people who you can tell don't know shit about gaems

If you want a wired controller why not just get a wired variation? The battery life is good on those assuming you charge it once every week or so. I own 4 and just leave them on the charger when not in use.

I was thinking more of using Facebook Marketplace because it's more trusty than Craigslist where I live.
So, 200 to 250 bucks?
Should I ask for it to have the box?
What's wrong with buying it from a guy that stole it? You know, beside the moral stuff

Leaving Electronic devices perpetually charging damage the battery
Charge it, use it until the battery drains completely and then charge it to full charge, or just charge it to around 60%, that helps too

The controller actually has a battery life unlike the DS4 so you don't really have to worry.
And the usb-c cable it comes with is decently long

>If I buy a used Switch, what could go wrong?
They're smell like piss and milk.

The Switch Pro has a battery of approximately 9 eternities.

Check/ask if the console has scratches on the sides of the screen (common that Switches get scratched when inserting into the dock.)
Scratches could be common considering the screen is plastic. If the owner says the console has been used with a screen protector the whole time, that's a plus.
I think the sticks on the Joycons are supposed to be pretty shitty, but make sure they're not annoyingly so (carrying the Switch in too tight bags that rub the joysticks can cause damage)

Used Switches here in Sweden vary greatly in price but you can often find ones with games included for great deals, and games never lower in price here. See the individual price of games like BotW (around 45 USD here)
If you can find one with a Pro Controller included, go for it. They're almost impossible to play without (but the first pro controllers have awful d-pads. Look more into this.)

If kids have used it, you might be able to ask for a better price.
If the area around the buttons show wear, you might be able to ask for a better price (although this doesn't impair play at all)

Stop posting frogs, they're stupid.

Where are you located user? I'm actually selling my switch $200 american dollars

It's not 2007 anymore Grandpa.

You don't have to worry about shitty battery life like on the piss4 though, christ what a garbage console.

>Charge it, use it until the battery drains completely and then charge it to full charge
Completely charging and draining a battery is bad for its lifespan, and plugging the USB cable in and out of the controller can damage the contact.

There are no winners in this game.

Shit, I didn't know that.
That's pretty good.

Nigger just buy a regular USB c cable from Walmart and plug it in nightly
It has 50 hours of battery life

I see. So the controller lasts very long. Good to know.

This
I forgot to charge the thing for like a month
Connected it and check it’s battery level
It’s still fucking full

I'll be in Miami Florida during March