Red Dead Redemption 2

Any thoughts on the recent update?
>mfw Rockstar just shitted all over RDO
>literally the only people playing it are gonna be dumbass griefers that'll get bored of griefing each other

Attached: 1543636874864.jpg (688x692, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nAQXcYmkyKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump? Goddamn, this game is that dead now?

I barely beat the story least night and havent touched the online yet

>Almost March 2019
>Still no word on Singleplayer DLC
>Still no word on PC release

Attached: not the plan.png (198x165, 39K)

What did they do to it?

>>Still no word on Singleplayer DLC
there wont be
>>Still no word on PC release
not until xbox two/ps 5 remastered edition overdrive jew edition

redpill me on the new update. my ps+ ended up yday so I cant try it. I guess theres still nothing to do?

it really is gonna be just like GTA V, huh? the memers were right? are we just not getting any additional singleplayer content?
fucking hell.

What was in the update?

How did they shit on it? It was already dead.

Can't you play online and deactivate others killing you?

Wasn't there a similar option in GTAV?Passive mode or something?

Not really interested in playing online against idiots, but I'd love to platnium the game.

>but I'd love to platnium the game.
>deactivate others killing you
thats noy how it works you dumb pussy

lol who the fuck even cared about RDRO after the shitshow that was GTAO?

Fuck, even the single-player was the boring slog we all knew it was going to be when the game announced. To think, we could have had Agent.

>Goddamn, this game is that dead now?
Yes, The online is absolute shit compared to the first one which I actually loved. Rockstar is doing that dumb shit again where they aren't putting the new weapons and mounts to single player like they did with GTA 5. Hopefully this shit update will bring single player DLC, or a PC port soon.

Attached: 1543428203624.jpg (1920x1440, 267K)

One (1) new gun, hunting gains cut in half.
Overpriced clothing showed its rear but isn't in the game yet, only in the catalog. And it's just recolors of existing clothing.

You just know that they will re release it on PS5 and Xbone 2 and PC and then will call RDO not a beta anymore
>mfw PC Chads will literally get to thank console cúcks for beta testing

Attached: cut up goldface.jpg (250x242, 28K)

>memer
its called common sense user. Do you really expect RDO gonna be any different than GTAO?

the voice actor's of authur and Sadie were reportedly recording more dialog. So there's hope

Yes it does, One thing is to participate in some modes against others.
Another is to mind your own business and get killed for no reason.

>the first one which I actually loved
>Use a tomahawk
>it flies into the enemy's head and instakills them
>zombie survival modes
>Red Harlow in glorious seventh-gen graphics
It was the best thing.

>last thread fucking died
>the general is beyond saving
If that ain't evidence of a dead game then I don't know what is desu

>a PC port soon.

Attached: 1544113697453.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

this shit turd of a game is the biggest disappointment since Duke Nukem Forever

>hunting gains cut in half.
so the only real way to make money in the online, which was already barely enough to make anything, is now gone? glad i didnt waste time checking for myself last night.
fucking idiots.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20181114173000_1.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

But it barely came out four months ago, it's nowhere near that old.

Good thing that huntercucks and fishfags were btfo desu. Karma for taking away my ability to fuck with randoms.

Online was going to be a shitshow no matter how they handled it. The fact that there isn't a single word about a worthwhile DLC release means it's dead already. Fuck 2k.

You cannot participate in any activities while in passive mode, regardless if it pvp or solo

>cúcks
You mean cucks?

>Karma for taking away my ability to fuck with randoms.
Scum.

Sauce?

But you gain exp in passive mode, and the hardest trophy anwyay is getting to Lv50 or whatever. Everything else can be farmed with friends.

>implying it won't be as quest givers for more MP missions

MAKE MORE ONLINE STORY MISSIONS YOU FUCKS
WHY ARE THERE ONLY 7 MISSIONS, MAKE MORE THERE'S NOTHING TO DO

Attached: ugl.jpg (500x333, 14K)

get dabbed on PvE faggot

Here's the rough rundown:
>Nerfed hunting rewards
>Can actually lose money if you shoot at cops
>game encourages griefing now. You get a daily challenge of headshotting 3 players
>shooting someone in the head and running away for a few minutes will take you off their radar.
>emotes that cost from $100 to $300 while the really good ones can only be bought with gold
>Can no longer glitch out to guarma
>"new" content that isn't out yet and only says "coming soon"

Basically, everyone who predicted that Rockstar would repeat GTAO were 100% right.

Attached: Dutch smells money.png (572x572, 371K)

>being the soiboy that grinds story missions instead of doing Showdowns like a true chad.
Lmao

>fighting other players is “griefing”

Literally, L I T E R A L L Y, just play single player if all you want to do is PvE? Like I don’t get it.

I''m not "grinding" anything. I did all the story missions and Showdown modes are just the same 4 maps cycled over and over again. It's not fun.

Only literal shills and fucking retards thought this game would have been anything more then GTAO 2.0

>>Fixed issues where the selected weapon ammo type would be reset after dismounting a horse
>Fixed an issue that resulted in players gaining an immediate wanted status after killing a witness while there were no other witnesses nearby to observe the second crime
>Fixed an issue that prevented hogtied enemies from being dismembered when run over by a train
they keep fixing SP so idgaf

also
>RDO is dead!
false

Attached: 1549645824716.png (619x908, 383K)

at this point i truly believe that they are sabotaging Online just to get at Strauss Zelnick

Oof thats gonna be a yikes from me, bruv.

I know thats why its so fucking funny.

>make character on rdo
>do the basic starting shit
>hunt for a few hours
>lasso people for shits
>get bored and never play again
>uninstall

>posting twittercaps from some literal who about a dead game
hmm

>Killing a player that doesn't want to participate in a pvp
>Fighting
are you retarded?

Showdown is for PvP you griefing cocksucker. Literally how is it fun to just go around blowing people's heads off?

Honestly, griefing wouldn't be so bad if it were punished correctly. Rockstar were idiots to not implement a kind of role playing element into free roam where you get to either play as a sheriff or an outlaw.

Attached: 1542005092787.png (826x556, 565K)

>8 years and unlimited money
>make one of the best open world games of all time, just about everyone else looks like amateurs
>8 years and unlimited money to make JUST FUCKING COMPETENT online
>can't be done
It's impressive, but the opposite.

>Not playing a WILD WEST game in a constant state of alert ready for treachery from other players
Why the fuck else would you want to play a game like this online?

>retard doesnt realize it's a quote from the article

To fish and hunt in peace while admiring my toon's plump ass, duh.

Acceptable.

>anytime someone mentions the word "greifing"

Attached: laughinganimesluts.png (1280x1519, 837K)

>i-its WILD WEST GUYZ! we should kill each other ad infinitum
Nice logic user, I guess Los Santos is a warzone then with constant airstrike and tanks killing everyone

Cringe

Is the Evans repeater atleast available in SP or is it lol MP only :^)

>"yo bruh why you playin as a girl?"
>watching them trip over themselves to justify playing as a girl

Attached: 1547515119037.png (720x384, 326K)

>Everytime someone made a thread about RDO

Attached: JayLv2.gif (379x457, 1.56M)

Yeah it’s really fucking embarrassing.

Maybe if when you killed someone they respawned too far away for them to want to come back and immediately try again. Even if your guard is up while minding your business, killing a little shitlord only causes them to start swarming you every two minutes.

thank you user
also fuck this shit im not comming back.

>1st content drop
>giant silly hats already

Attached: 1521415117176.jpg (200x212, 9K)

Wasn't RDO supposed to have heists by now? What the hell happened to that???

Caring about GTAO 2.0

Attached: b61.jpg (2037x1131, 259K)

Care to show a screenshot

I hate shit stirring little cunts as much as the next user but prior to the update it was pretty simple to just get on with it. Jump sessions, chill with your friends in a posse or just running the story missions to do your hunting undisturbed in a pseudo private session. Hell even just killing them back usually because only the hardcore spastics will drag out a fight for 2+ hours. In saying that with player blips its kinda funny seeing red dots on the other side of the map while the occasional bluedot rides by you or takes a quick potshot like a little bitch before bolting. Too bad hunting is fucked to a point where you might as well just farm showdowns like what everyone ADHD kid has been doing since release.

>"yo bruh why you playin as a girl?"

I like it. u jelly?

cause I like girls

Attached: Capture.png (860x714, 938K)

is cuck not filtered anymore?
Onions Sóy Basedboy Sóyboy

This its actually pretty funny.

fucking retards, way to go fuckstar. GIVE ME MY FUCKING POKER SONS OF BITCHES

bro just hack 900 gazillion bux to ur account lol

oh wew well atleast you can cosplay as some old century pimp fuck you rockstar

fuck off back to plebbit

>muh plebbit

im sure thats your homepage soiboi

Wew thats a first the local cringy kinkfag hasn't made his presence known yet. Hes usually spamming the thread with his shit by now.

the fishing with turkeys thing still works, tho

>The story ended up being trash

>Everyone refuses to talk about it now

I still hate that I wasted my holiday on it

It should be yours desu because that and virginaim only servers are the only things they still bitch about

I see you are frustrated to the point you are unable to form meaningful sentances. breathe, relax, go out. pink hat is for faggots, I want actual content, deal with it.

>cant be truly bad and have an ending reflecting that
i understand the title has redemption in it but come on theres already 4 other endings for that

Attached: 1539263099200.jpg (1089x1154, 121K)

>tfw can't dab on cucks that play this shit like a hunting and fishing simulator
thanks a lot Cuckstar

HIRO GET DOWN!!!!!!!

>No passive sessions
>Have to pay/grind for food, ammo, gun oil, and gold
>Game modes only have like 1 map each
>Missions payouts are garbage
>Now we must pay a fun tax to shoot at cops
Who the FUCK thought that this wasn't a complete downgrade from the first Red Dead Online? Is Rockstar really this hungry for fucking shekels? This game is fucking BORING. Just remaster Red Dead Redemption 1 already.

Attached: 18E73DB1E53543E99A600FFA941ED5A8.jpg (800x600, 198K)

>tfw so bad at aimbot shooter you need to resolve to shooting people with a fishing pole. in the back. the absolute state of fps losers lol.

>that gay little list of complaints
Could you be anymore of a shitter?

To be fair, it's probably Take-Two that's pressuring Rockstar into making Online an absolute fuckfest of disappointing microtransactions every single time.

>>The story ended up being trash

Attached: 1463263665959.png (273x326, 193K)

>shilling for a mutli billion dollar company

im sure cop thingy was made because of wagon/ann exp farming

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!

lol really

>make a female character
>watch people get so bent out of shape about it they post on a Greenland ice sculpting bbs

Attached: 1433009880974.jpg (358x441, 31K)

I made a thread to talk about the story here, user

Remember when shill trying to push that RDO isn't anything like GTAO and actually comfy with randoms joining you at a bonfire.... yeah

lol mp only

>He actually enjoys Cabela's Big Game Hunter Redemption
If your parents knew you had such shit taste you would have been a brown stain on the couch.

You are lucky to even see randoms at all with the new system. Check out the playerlist and see how every player just steadily drops off because this shit is fucking dead. GG Cockstar

If you like corporations fisting you up the ass then its your choice user, but don't pretend its not shitty practice

A Pokemon thread died for this....

>it's shitty cus I hate it!!!

lol

at least now I know what to expect from gta VI.

And nothing of value was lost

Never played it lol

People still play this game?

great SP? can't wait

Well, why would I like shitty practice user?

It's honestly hilarious because RDO wasn't that hard to fuck up, yet somehow Rockstar completely fucked it up in a couple of months.

I guess they got spoiled by GTAO, because they sure as hell got greedy. In a way, this is a good thing though, because it shows them that GTAO absolutely cannot be replicated as easily as they think. RDO was sacrificed so that it may pave the way for future online rockstar games to be better.

They literally can not do Poker since you can buy ingame money with real money, thus they would require a gambling permit + all the underage kids playing the game would be a liability so it's never coming in.

Attached: butt.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Is there any way to still glitch into guarma without being killed by a random sniper in PvE or is that what was patched

>implying they won't go for a full GTAO2 release where you make your own mute character.

yes i remember this doomtalk before rdr2 too.

makes the game more fun :)

Easy, make the poker currency different from the regular one.

Good. I haven't cared about Pokémon since Blue

>rdrg died again
It's official, the game is as dead as red from red dead

If they're gonna add content without porting it to the singleplayer, the game drops from an 8/10 to 7/10 easily.

guarma in sp and mp was patched, and the angelo bronte new austin as arthur was patched

pfffhahahahahaha

>and the angelo bronte new austin as arthur was patched
Uninstalling

How is guarma patched in SP? What happens if you go South from Mexico now?

Not sure that how the laws work. For starter the game is rated for 18+ so kids shouldn't playing this game in the first place.

18+ is for direct retail sales, but it's not illegal for a parent to buy their kid a 18+ rated game.

>still got pics saved of my time I went to guarma with 3 randos
It was fun I guess

>tranny general died
oh no what will we ever do without it

Attached: Sniper.png (971x971, 295K)

>it really is gonna be just like GTA V, huh? the memers were right?
I mean more single player would be nice but I'd prefer the GtAV route. And by that I mean the production team move on to different project like Bully 2 instead of hang around for another DLC.

It was more along the lines of /cuck/ general desu. It was made worse by the few tripfags it spawned because anons are so hard up for attention these days.

>Actually giving a shit about the MP after GTA : O

you are the one to blame here

I'm just waiting for Undead Nightmare 2 although given the state of online I expect it to be little more then a freeroam event or some shit.

Is beard growth fixed? The mustache kept growing much quicker than the chin and chops, which prevented you from getting a full 10/10 beard.

Only visited early on when RDO just came out and it was flodded with people shilling their tranny chars

nope my mustache still grows faster, and my gun still disappears if i get off my horse with it equipped

Fuck, if only i knew of it sooner

>and the angelo bronte new austin as arthur was patched

What?

They eventually stopped posting themselves altogether because it would only garner shitposts instead of the praise they craved. The usual shit no chins, manjaws, playing as a girl lol and other choice insults. Now the general can barely stand on its own for an hour without going to the archive. I know GTAG has been having trouble as well with keeping its head above water so maybe its terminal with Rockstar games as a whole

If you were playing it on xbone you would have seen a few LFGs advertising trips to guama. Now there is fuck all posts about this shit because everyone has moved onto Apex instead.

in the mission where you rescue jack from angelo bronte, if youre spotted by cops as you escape the cemetery, you can proceed into new austin as arthur without getting sniped

Probably going to uninstall now, all the good glitches are now patched and the actual issues aren't fixed.

i agree, and if you dont play multiplayer, the singleplayer gets very dull after a second playthrough

>Can no longer glitch out to guarma
What?

Its quite cruel to hold onto hope of there being sp content when you only have to look at GTAV to see what the future holds. There is just no money to be gained from sp dlcs.

yep, rockstar chose their path when they realized how successful gta online was, and they never looked back

>tfw no jack in mexico dlc

Attached: 1546478138335.jpg (3211x1203, 336K)

Fuck and thats all gone now, why? What do they lose
Cant you delete updates on ps4? Or are you not allowed to choose the files

My dumbass buys digital, so no, I can't delete updates unless I get the physical version.

Can confirm not all methods were patched. Just got to Guarma after downloading the update in SP.

Sorry to hear mang, i have this shit to auto update guess ill uninstall and cancel update

Whats the method?

youtu.be/nAQXcYmkyKw
It's faster if you cheat in a horse.

Thanks

would this work for online as well? never tried it

>mfw russian will literally make it rain online

No clue, I havent played online at all. Worth a shot, I guess.

I would imagine that an 18+ game that says YOU CAN GAMBLE ONLINE somewhere on the box would make it the parents responsibility at that point?