What are some ps3 exclusives games worth checking out? Besides Nier, MGS 4, RDR and Demon's Souls

What are some ps3 exclusives games worth checking out? Besides Nier, MGS 4, RDR and Demon's Souls.

Attached: nier-automata-kaine-sexy-art-by-Zeronis.jpg (900x753, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nier.fandom.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath
youtube.com/watch?v=sGJWrzghWb0
youtu.be/JZxyzqbw5kE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sharp boobs lol

Half the games you listed aren't exclusive, you retard.

Drakengard 3

Kaine canonically has a penis btw. Also RDR1 isnt a PS3 exclusive, its also on 360.

I'd definitely recommend inFAMOUS 1 & 2. Had a shitload of fun with those games

Folklore
Lollipop Chainsaw
Zone of the enders HD

If you end up liking Nier, I would recommend playing Drakengard 3.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and Razor's Edge are pretty cool. I'm not going to recommend Sigma 2.

Honestly, ps3's hardware is kind of a shitshow. I got around to playing bayo on ps3 the other day, and the game slows down whenever you dodge offset with pistols.

Did she really had a dick?

yakuza

>Also RDR1 isnt a PS3 exclusive, its also on 360.
So is Nier

>Folklore
Is that game any good? I heard it's only fun when you're playing as the guy and that's about half of the game.

Yeah but it's small

But Nier changes between dad and twink depending on platform.

Play 0, 3 and 5. You get the best of everything there in terms of content. The entire series takes place in the exact same section aside from 3 which has Okinawa as well and 5 which has the most areas of any of them.

She’s referred to as a hermaphrodite which would mean she has an enlarged clitoris, but we all know that Taro meant “she has penis”. So yes.

Depending on region. I played Nier on ps3, and it was the daddy version.

Dad Nier is on PS3 as well.

Not true. American versions are dad nier, only Japan is incest nier

her replicant creation process got corrupted so the replicant grew both genitals

The Puppeteer

True, that game is pretty fun. Get it, OP.
Will there ever be a Puppeteer 2?

>Will there ever be a Puppeteer 2?
Doubt it, Puppeteer sold like shit.

hah, seriously, just watch the cutscenes on youtube.

but the whole appeal of drakengard is the slow and tedious spiral into madness through gameplay that consists of nothing but bloody murder.

It's got a charming dark Jap fairytale atmosphere. you fight these spirits and collect some of them as attacks that you map to the face buttons, and you have a devil trigger-like mode. It's alright, I don't think I've ever made it far enough to play as anyone other than the guy.

yes, this is canon but it's a fan translation.
nier.fandom.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath

That only works until the game asks you to grind all weapons to max level, requiring you to replay old missions a dozen times, then it's just low budget jank padding.

No.
>not playing at glorious 60fps / 4K on PC

>game asks you to grind all weapons to max level, requiring you to replay old missions a dozen times
hence "the slow and tedious spiral into madness"

god i wish that were me

But I did... besides the 60fps, the game runs really badly.

fair enough, the jankyness was just too much for me.

Attached: rpcs3 2018-10-14 17-03-42.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Nier and RDR aren't exclusives though, good choices nonetheless. The list of GOOD exclusives for PS3 is very small, I would usually only think of Yakuza's and Demon's Souls.

Ellen is fun to play as too, just instead of being more straight forward beat em up focused her attacks involve sending out the Folk themselves which do longer attacks on their own. Instead of a devil trigger you collect different outfits for her.

The second game is so bland and generic that you can never get past that fact. The third game is just terribly optimised and a goofy black comedy. Drakengard 1 is really the only game in the series that attempts to take you through madness while also driving you mad.

Not exclusive but deadly premonition is a good game to buy on it

torpedo tits are the best

Only in Japan. In Japan the PS3 got Brother Nier and the 360 got Papa Nier. Everywhere else just got Papa Nier.

Attached: 1494734425739.jpg (1280x1469, 230K)

3D dot game heroes

Witches Sabbath is the best of the short stories.

Attached: 1489499330059.jpg (206x305, 22K)

I actually did try it, because I liked both Niers. I think I got to the third sister and while I enjoyed the boss fights everything in between was just so repetetive and boring.
Thanks for reminding me of Ninja Gaiden and Lolipop Chainsaw. Will definitely look into the rest.
Are those better than the ones available on pc?
This does look pretty cool, thanks.
>Kaine canonically has a penis btw.
I know, her design is still pretty nice though.

>while I enjoyed the boss fights everything in between was just so repetetive and boring.
I see someone never beat DoD1.
Or even chapter 1 of the 3rd one.

>In Japan the PS3 got Brother Nier and the 360 got Papa Nier.
What language do they speak in the japanese 360 version?

If you have a PC that you can play Yakuza games on, just play them on PC.

If you have a 360, don't miss out on Ninja Gaiden 2.

Post more heavy bomb tits like that.

>Or even chapter 1 of the 3rd one.
I think it must have been at least a few chapters in. I didn't still kill the white sister. As am I'm saying, the insane, over the top story was cool and so were the fights with the girls but neither was the combat really great nor was there anything to break up the pacing and add a bit of variety like in the Nier games. It is a shame, because I really wanted to play it.

Yes, she also dicked a dead guy that reminded her of Nier and the latter is a manwhore.

Attached: DdhlKU9VMAAT0VU.jpg (1500x1010, 458K)

Uncharted (series), 'natch
Valkyria Chronicles
Tales of Xillia (1&2)
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (if you can get past the myriad of bugs added by NISA)
Drakengard 3 (if you can get past the graphical issues like screen tearing, etc.)
Little Big Planet
God of War III (and Ascension too, I guess...)
Heavenly Sword
3D Dot Game Heroes
Folklore (no-one ever seems to remember this excellent title) youtube.com/watch?v=sGJWrzghWb0
Infamous (series)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Wipeout HD
Siren: Blood Curse
Ratchet & Clank (series)
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (if you don't mind monster collecting bullshit)

I'd love to recommend some other titles, but they're either HD ports (Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, Jack Trilogy), I've not personally played so I cannot give an opinion (Gran Turismo 5), or while fun for me because I enjoy bizarre writing and I'm a massive pervert (Ar Tonelico Qoga, later Neptunia titles as the first game sucks ass, Trinity Universe, etc.).

Attached: 02.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Attached: 1486139020231.png (1167x719, 911K)

>she also dicked a dead guy that reminded her of Nier
where's this from? doesn't ring any bells

>I think it must have been at least a few chapters in.
You didn't even finish the 1st Verse from what I can tell.

Only Brother Nier takes dicks for cash.

Attached: 1382015161520.jpg (1200x900, 356K)

One of the short stories in the Grimoire Nier. There's a google doc link somewhere. Links from about half the articles on the wikia I believe.

Attached: Kaine.png (593x903, 270K)

Underrated post, win 10 Interwebs.

youtu.be/JZxyzqbw5kE
Drama CD.

Attached: DoBtKUCUwAA6sdg.jpg (2048x1658, 363K)

>Valkyria Chronicles
I'd personally recommend playing it on PC just for the Gallian Crossfire mod, it makes the game way more fun.

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
This one is no longer available at least on the EU PSN, I think the American one still sells it but I can't say for sure.

>Little Big Planet
Get the sequel too, all the unlocks carry over to that game and it adds a lot of fun things to use on its level creator. The only thing it misses from LBP1 are the story levels.

3D Dot Game Heroes is one of my favorites.