It's bullshit that best girl in terms of design, artwork, and personality was introduced so late in the game

It's bullshit that best girl in terms of design, artwork, and personality was introduced so late in the game.

Attached: b2676b6119ad99c93f8754f299a96111.png (512x512, 75K)

but Ann is introduced near the very beginning of the game
i think you chose the wrong pic btw

>dumb shallow bimbo
>best girl
Lmao, she probably got fucked by niggers everyday just to get money for ice cream.

>literally the top 3 weakest of all team members in terms of social link, personality, & character.

shit taste

Me on the bottom right

Attached: Haru.png (1200x1697, 999K)

wait for the p5 rerelease and hope for atlus to give her more screentime

You literally cannot like this character aside from maybe looks and her squirrely ass voice. Shit taste indeed.

Attached: 1499898197_all out 1.png (577x512, 267K)

>Futaba

The story needs a serious rework so Haru can get the screentime she deserves, but I'm not sure Atlus can manage it for R.
I'm not sure if I'll buy the new version if they don't. I don't want to play the same game again + Marie 2.0.

Attached: 1497528229622.jpg (324x340, 32K)

Back to /r/Persona5 with you, faggot

But that's not the best girl

Attached: 1548434257614.jpg (736x534, 138K)

>image
God, I love her outfit so much. Wish I could fuck her in that.

You fuckin dumb? Haru's gun/gun skills are top tier, she has reflect skills, and a better party status cure/attack stat than makoto. Her social link was good, and involved her wanting to rid corruption and money grubbing scumfuckery from her company/escape from an arranged marriage. The FUCK are you on about? She also is hands down the cutest and most ladylike of the group. Ann's a retarded, makoto is a fucking prude, futaba is typical autistic Yea Forums queen. Kawakami is the only one close to hard, and she loses because she's a fucking literal whore.

Kawakami is a close second, would be first, but she's a fucking prostitute.

>But that's not the best girl

Attached: 1527443316543.jpg (1670x1181, 254K)

akechi and the inevitable new waifu will get all of the extra screentime in the p5 re-release, screencap this

>dubfags

Someone post the forehead picture

Based

Anyone got that pic of Kawakami all flustered? I need it

Attached: IMG_3458.jpg (662x577, 47K)

She never actually had sex though

Her design is fucking bad and her personality is offensively boring, the only memorable thing about her is that she's one of a few characters who has a natural crush on Joker but that puts her in the same category as Futaba where she loses badly

Kawakami shows up in the first hour though.

>Her design is fucking bad
shit taste
>as Futaba where she loses badly
Double shit taste. That goblin is the worst girl in the game.

I gotchu

Attached: flustered sensei.jpg (2048x2048, 495K)

They're both equally shit.

Of course the autistic retard on Yea Forums likes the autistic retard in p5. Haru's the only mature one with realistic goals and REAL problems.

Wrong.

Wrong. You can count on one hand how many times the plot acknowledged or even wanted to do anything with Yusuke after he joined the group. A lot of the non Makoto and non Futaba characters get removed from the spotlight for the grandmaster plot of flashback storytelling (media res).

Attached: 1543292002784.jpg (1103x1124, 85K)

Thanks dawg

Attached: IMG_3337.png (872x632, 167K)

>father fucking dies
>gets over it in like 5 seconds
Yeah no, her character is not believable in the slightest.

personally, haru > futaba >> makoto = ann
that said, the real best girl isn't even playable

Attached: __niijima_sae_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_chris_re5__411bd5c39553915af30ae24b7057ae9e.png (1280x1811, 524K)

Actually you don't get to see her for a few days.

Uh, user. She grieves for like 3 weeks. Not to mention her father literally treated her like shit, and was gonna sell her to a fucking scumbag for his company. Would you feel bad if your dad died if he was like that guy?

Both exist to have "muh family problems", but at least despite Futaba's shit personality, she at least addresses the whole point of her being in the Phantom Thieves afterwards where as Haru is suddenly over it for no reason

Shadow sae>regular sae and it's not even close

There's literally nothing mature or realistic about Haru, she is a super rich but somehow not a spoiled and hard-working girl who just happens to fall for Joker for virtually no reason despite having barely any interactions with him whatsoever.
Futaba's crippling social anxiety and depression is probably one of the few things the game managed to portray well, you're just fixing it with magic instead of some medication and Joker/Futaba/Sojiro is the best trio of characters in the entire game with a comfiest pair of s-links that flesh them out extremely well.

this

>she at least addresses the whole point of her being in the Phantom Thieves afterwards

Futaba's summer cutscene: I want to join even if selfish to get back my mother's stolen research and get back at my mom's killer.

Futaba's late game resolution: Doesn't get back Wakaba's stolen research data, is standing directly in front of her mother's killer and jokes about starting her life all over again (Haru tells Akechi she won't forgive him but acknowledges his situation is pitiable). Yeah, totally Futaba coming out on top and not your poor ADHD preventing you from understanding how Futaba completely does a 180 on her character motivations. But XD she looks like a squid XD random fork humor XD. Futaba hacked Sojiro's cafe without anyone in the neighborhood even seeing her or acknowledging her existence and she hacked "air waves" for the final Palace calling card without stepping out of her room, something that at minimum would require more work than just typing on a PC XD.

Attached: OAtEX1O.jpg (578x560, 86K)

Speaking of realism, lol. Going to explain all of Futaba's super elite hacking skills to hack all communication or how her Persona was strangling her but never acknowledged or even explained by anyone in the game prior to her joining properly but that's OK because it's a Haru bashing thread now!

>traditionally perfect 1960s American wife just except Japanese

Now I know why I wanted to breed her so fucking hard

Attached: 1A52BAB8-5FF5-4C4A-B399-5A9F45BF4ACF.jpg (859x697, 109K)

Neither are good, but one at least is still more believable as a human being than the other.

Futaba is honestly one of the most disgusting characters I've seen in a game.

>Going to explain all of Futaba's super elite hacking skills
The same way you can explain Joker having superhuman kung-fu skills out of ass: it's a fucking anime game, retard, but an anime game focused on at least some semblance of social commentaries where it does indeed get closer to realism than during the gameplay segments.

biggest try hard in the game

Attached: Fuck sake.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

Takemi's mom was better. Can't remember her name, but it was the nurse confidant from p4

new waifu is going to be sae

I want to fuck her all night in that outfit until I get her pregnant.
I want to hug her, kiss her and tell her that I love her.
I want to marry her, have lots of children with her and take care of a coffee shop with her.

umumu...

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Chihaya_Mifune.png (500x500, 118K)

Wrong pic OP, but I agree she should have been introduced earlier.

Attached: 1527291062749.jpg (626x886, 76K)

This is literally the only memorable scene with Makoto

>>But that's not the best girl

Attached: yukari.png (500x498, 346K)

based

Makoto could've been best girl if her thief outfit wasn't full on dyke status

I beg to differ.

Attached: SaeVenting.png (1280x738, 907K)

I don't like how they made him a full on edgelord. He could've been a criminal Mastermind without resorting to "HAHAAHAHAHAHA IM CUHRAZY TEAMMATES DUM"

Wrong she has by far the best Persona awakening

I like the skin tight leather outfit but that mask is blocky and stupid.

Attached: bba5f89059dfa92c1c98f601008204cc.jpg (1000x1401, 907K)

Which also had literally nothing to do with her characterization 10 minutes later already.

Her visual design is LITERALLY one of a few good things about her, what the fuck you're talking about.
It's personality of a dead fish who ruins party chemistry you need to be concerned about

if you're going to be gay then at least post someone who is actually good

based oneechan

Attached: autist.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

>nurse confidant from p4
nigga they were called social links. Stop trying to fit in persona 5 baby.

More like Cute-aba.

Attached: 72040252_p0.jpg (550x777, 238K)

I started with FES though. I called it confidant because I'm currently playing p5. Futaba must be your girl because you're acting like an autistic retard sperging out over a difference in nomenclature

There's a flaw in how persona handles characters and dungeons. You should never ever be introducing main party members past the half point of the game.
It's also a bit of a problem is character development is kept behind social links. That's fine for little stories about the random people you meet on the street, but 100% of your party members' stories should be part of the core plot.

Disgusting goblin

Literally she literally isn't literally even literally the literal first literal character to literally wear a literal full body literal leather literally suit. Literally.

More like CUNTaba

Futaba is actually the worse girl. Besides just because there was a nurse in persona 4 that doesn't mean they are all related.

Don't hate.

Attached: 57305966_p0.png (750x818, 493K)

Persona team can't write for shit. He's still cool as a party member, dropped the ball for his big super bad guy reveal.
Autists that are about as relevant to the story as a generic confidant don't make good characters either, nonny.

She did know the nurse lady, but I didn't think they were related.

Status report:
Progress continues, slow as ever. At the very least, I am past the halfway mark, so that is good. My sincerest apologies for how long this is taking. I expected to be further along by this point. The ideas are all there, but it isn't flowing out of me like it used to. Nevertheless, I shall try to tough through it and deliver Part 6.

Attached: IMG_3689.jpg (563x596, 82K)

>he waifu'd Haru

Attached: Laughing_waifus.jpg (600x719, 342K)

Attached: zc7cN2I.jpg (800x867, 70K)

Imagine marrying Makoto you're kids are gonna treated like how she was treated by Sae. you're also gonna have a high probability of getting divorced