Hey Yea Forums, why am I always told to "go back"...

Hey Yea Forums, why am I always told to "go back"? What is it about Reddit that's such a "zomg I wouldn't be caught DEAD there!" kind of website? /r/gaming has some of the most insightful communities and Yea Forums has some of the freshest memes. I frequent both and find them almost interchangeable, granted /r/gaming isn't quite as vulgar or immature, but that's what I like about Yea Forums. When is it time to set aside our differences for epic loots?

Attached: 203bb3491c772dae06f4d01b07848390.jpg (236x261, 12K)

Fucking dumb brat go back sage

kys or go back to plebbit

of course the sites are interchangeable now ever since your ilk have molded Yea Forums into whatever it is today. thank you for ruining this online community.

What did I do wrong?

You dropped your magazine, zoomer

Attached: zoomer.jpg (1960x4032, 705K)

>What is it about Reddit that's such a "zomg I wouldn't be caught DEAD there!" kind of website?

It requires an account to post there, meaning I'd have to give up my anonymity.
It also means that posts aren't valued just by their content, but also by who made the posts. If FURRYQUEEN34 makes a post, it will be viewed differently than a post by FCKNZS69 or IHATENGGRS001.
Basically, it's more like real life, and I hate real life

kys

I've been here since 2013 I'm not a fucking newfag

post 2010 is redditchan idiot.

No one has even answered my question. I really support both communities with all my heart.

Because you can't say anything negative about a game on its subreddit, even if it's valid criticism. You can't have a true discussion if you can vote posts into obscurity, or havepeople fishing for upboats.

And yes, sometimes the "correct opinion" shifts towards negativity (like for No Man's Sky) and then you suddenly can't say anything positive anymore or you face the same problem again.

At least I can read people's dumbass opinions here, call them retards and tell them why they should kill themselves.

newfags are after the 2016 election you absolute fucking brainlet

Attached: 1550516391244.gif (500x430, 1.51M)

>tell the truth
>get banned
That's it

Attached: 1550406083829.jpg (216x234, 8K)

anyone who is openly an advocate for reddit is also an eternal nufag.

Yea Forums I'M GOING TO SAY IT
I'M GOING TO SAY THE FUCKING C WORD GODDAMNIT

Attached: 1543872208367.jpg (900x1200, 476K)

OP is either a genuine dumbass or straight from reddit thinking he can fish for upboats with his post.

Look at the Anthem subreddit for example. Everyone knew this game was going to be dogshit. Yea Forums barely discussed it, the game was bland as fuck and there's not even funny bugs to shitpost about. Meanwhile reddit was GETTING THE FUCK HYPE for fucking months, projecting their hopes and dreams and that YOU CAN DO AAAANYTHING in this game. You couldn't even try to tell these retard redditors that they're expecting too much from this game because your post would get buried in downvotes in minutes.

Attached: 1548296247728.png (500x669, 55K)

the underlying irony with that ms paint comic is that personifying posts is reddit as fuck. its just an anonymous post. in a thread that will be gone soon. you dont know me and I dont know you. what matters is the content you're reading right now not the actual person who wrote it.

I know where you live, Brian.

>What is it about Reddit that's such a "zomg I wouldn't be caught DEAD there!" kind of website?
the entire concept of user accounts and rating systems on everything

I remember when posts like these were instant ban

To answer your question, Reddit is a shallow population contest inhabited by people more concerned with fake internet points than really expressing opinions, and the identities and polite society aspect of it means everything has to be couched behind the caveats and hand wringing that makes society polite and nice and everyone's nice.

Yea Forums is a shithole filled with assholes but you at least are more likely to get unvarnished Truth or opinion

Who are you calling an asshole, dipshit?