CD > 2 > Mania > Advance > 3&K > Advance 2 > 1 > Rush > Advance 3 > Knuckles Chaotix > Rush Adventures >Shattered...

CD > 2 > Mania > Advance > 3&K > Advance 2 > 1 > Rush > Advance 3 > Knuckles Chaotix > Rush Adventures >Shattered Crystal > Fire and Ice > 4: Episode II > 4: Episode I

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MCGfbGIQaAc
youtu.be/uNJag-iVW0I
youtube.com/watch?v=SZXGzki_qww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4 episode II lower than fire and ice

Heroes > Adventure 2 > Shadow > Adventure > 06

Utter garbage taste

Sonic R has by far the best soundtrack then sonic adventure 1 on Dreamcast has 2nd best soundtrack

Advance is one of the most mediocre games I've ever played. It's the very definition of 'mid tier'

Sonic adventure 1 was the best game I remember playing that 1st level and just being blown away by the graphics and the speed ..it was just sheer amazement

I agree, Sonic R has an AMAZING OST. Adventure is good too, but feels samey after a while.

At least games like Sonic R and CD get creative with their OSTs.

youtu.be/MCGfbGIQaAc
youtu.be/uNJag-iVW0I

>my nostalgia means the game was good

Adventure is by far my favorite of the 3D Sonic games. Was amazed by how great it was as a kid. Downloaded it last week on the PSN Store just to make fun of myself for been a autist kid but ended up enjoying it immensely. All playstyles where great (even Big was ok). Adventure 2 on the other hand was utter garbage.

Agreed adventure 2 just was a cash grab and not original and boring I couldnt even finish it

2 > 3&K ≥ Advance 2 > Mania > 1 > Advance 1 > CD
I didn't play the others you listed or rather its been way too long since I played then

Advance 2 could be my favorite if I got gud though

I see you like some Slippery gameplay as well.

Mania > All the other classics
Explain to me why I'm wrong. Would love to hear your shit arguments.

Yeah, I feel that. Adventure was buggy bug if never led to my death, I enjoyed the level design far more, it felt like I was in control all the time. With Advance 2 it felt like I was in auto-pilot almost to the level of Forces. Also, the levels took WAY too much time to finish, and the nerfed Detector made Knuckles levels way too boring.

It's not hard to be 'better' than something when 80% of your content is the best hits of those previous games.
Mania is good don't get me wrong, it does absolutely everything right, the problem is it does that by having most of its content remixed at best / straight pulled at worst old stuff.
A Mania 2 but 100% original content will automatically be better than Mania on principle, assuming nothing gets fucked up in the process.

The spin dash was super broken. Jumping out of it while going up a slope would shoot you upwards so god damn high

Adventure 2 my bad.

MY FAVORITE [BLANK] ALBUM IS GREATEST HITS!

Attached: 1551139623302.png (500x336, 228K)

>Adventure 1
>Feels smooth and pleasant to manoeuvre Sonic around environment
>Adventure 2
>Sonic feels wonky as shit and has that awful somersault move mapped to the spindash button
What were they thinking?

cd is an objectively bad sonic game though.

At least Sonic actually goes in a straight line in SA2 when you want him to. Just try to go down the highway in Windy Valley while keeping Sonic in a straight line, you can't do it.

Sonic's abilities where horrible, damn. I loves abusing the Spin Dash in 1 like said but there's no way Adventure 2 could've handled that kind of shit.

Knuckle's songs where incredible though.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZXGzki_qww

3&K = Mania > 2 > 1 > CD > Advance 1 > the rest

I always thought the Rush games kind of sucked.

>3&K below 2
>3&K below Mania
>3&K below Advance
>3&K below CD
>3&K below anything
I shiggy diggy my niggy

You can on dreamcast.

And while SA1 has awesome open level design that surpasses SA2; I'll still hold SA2's greatest strength as its nature as a score attack game. Regardless of playstyle, it feels so good to go for high scores in that game when you know what you're doing and how to maintain a solid pace with each character in each level

That said, no 3d sonic game has better level design than the Kingdom Valley demo area. That shit's crazy varied and almost completely devoid of gimmicky bullshit. If there were ever a new adventure game, it'd need to learn to take after that level design more than the two adventure titles.

You can blame DX for a lot of shit but as far as I'm aware, there's no difference in the controls.

It's actually an excellent game from 1998 that's honestly no more hindered by bugs than any of the other solid offerings that year. Honestly, I'd say SA1 is to Mario 64 what Mario Sunshine is to SA2. Initial and well handled concepts that both had a more focused if experimental followup; the only issue for sonic is that he never had a polished galaxy or 3d world to gradually experiment with things before moving onto the next successor to that style; they just kept shoveling out barely finished games every single year until sonic nearly died as a brand.

Attached: DC vs DX.png (1280x960, 2.5M)

2>3K> Mania = Advance 3> Advance>1>Advance 2>Sonic 4 Episode 2>>>>>>>>>Advance 1

The problem with Sega is that they don't have something similar with pic related. They could fix almost all of their bad games by just letting the developers finish their fucking games first.

Sonic '06 would be great if it wasn't so fucking buggy. Heroes and Shadow could easily be fixed in a month. It's baffling how they care so little about their biggest mascot.

Attached: nintendosealofquality.jpg (800x675, 61K)

My favorite game > Your favorite game
Don't reply to me

>It's actually an excellent game from 1998
No.
>no more hindered by bugs
This I agree with, though. The original version of Adventure isn't all that glitch-ridden; I just think it mostly sucks.

What if my favorite game is your favorite game?

HOW DARE YOU.

Then you are based. Now let's suck each other’s dicks and call ourselves patricians.

It's weird. Adventure 2's camera doesn't suit the game's design at all. I always saw people complaining about the camera in both games, but after replaying them I never had a problem with Adventure 1, but I got fucked over with 2's camera all the time.