Why is no one talking about this?

Why is no one talking about this?
>marketing and sales director of EA during it's most nightmarish years of bullshots, cashgrabs, microtransactions, and day 1 dlc overload
>started the trend of WOKE pandering at EA
>likely the cause for the sudden Switch Online """service""" charges
>drooling senile grandpa Miyamoto sees the last name "Bowser" and begins clapping and bubbling incoherently, signaling Reggie to pass the torch
It's not a meme he's actually a fucking villian

Attached: bowser.jpg (861x1200, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/doug-bowser-b82b063/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got a source on all this, familia?

He's called Bowser though.

He left EA in 2007, that's before things got very bad.

linkedin.com/in/doug-bowser-b82b063/

No he didn't, look at his Linkedin, he was working there up till 2015

Right, he worked for EA, but was he single handedly responsible for "woke" pandering and trending?

He was literally VP of marketing and sales during the ME3 and Inquisition disaster. He likely gave them the final go-ahead on as he seems pretty woke himself. Even if he didn't, you don't get that high in a company without aligning with its culture. His time at Nintendo seems to confirm the trend.

lol

Only talked about it every day since Reggie retired

>likely
Alright, see you in the next thread then

He sounds like a goldmine for Yea Forums shitposting in the coming years
based

>I'm just the vice president of sales and marketing, I take no part in the marketing portion of the process!
Common sense is a source

but nintendo of america doesnt make any games

Therefore he cannot have any major influence over how games are made in japan. he can only give them advice that they can choose to listen or not listen to.

While that's largely true, they can still fuck up anything they're allowed to change for the west, namely with translations and ""Nessissary changes"" for the new market.

Nobody is to blame for paid online but the shareholders and microsoft

>Be VP
>Protest anything my boss wants to do
Pick one

>go to work at Nintendo
>do exact same thing I was FORCED to do at EA for no reason
Damn all this workplace coercion, makes you wonder if anyone makes any decisions anywhere

Then sales will hurt and Nintendo of japan will blame him. The games will still be made regardless.

But even all you're refering to is censorship and awkward translations.

Considering Xenoblade 2 mentions beer and has tits and ass for days and still sold 1 million units, anything he does that results in any failure to meet expectations will vehemently be blamed on him and he'll either be immediately asked to resign because:
>fucking up on your first day
>your EA experience is showing

But even then

Even then.

reading his linkedin profile clearly shows he worked in the same exact position for literally three years but in Nintendo and literally nothing has changed that much except for more DLC and paid online.

And if he was the marketing behind "no censorship" for a majority of Nintendo's releases in the previous years then I trust him just a tad.

However I dont believe his EA tactics can even infiltrate Nintendo because nintendo in general is ran by the japanese and nintendo as a company does not follow any repetitive formula. They do something new and pretty much industry new each cycle. They did this with motion controls, handhelds, and even the switch.

>Nessissary

I legit can't tell if you're trolling or you're illiterate

Typo, spellcheck's been fucked for weeks and I have no idea why.