NOMURA CONFIRMS CRITICAL MODE AND BIG DLC BY THE END OF THE YEAR FOR KH3

>Nomura on 5 million copies shipped for Kingdom Hearts 3:
As for the numbers, when I saw the exact numbers including DL sales, it exceed my expectation. Right now we are making the DLC so it doesn't feel like it's over. And my sleep time got shorter after the release

Nomura on KH3 critical mode missing in KH3:
Critical mode has been Final Mix additional thing in the past, so we will release it later. We don't want to just end in adjusting damage numbers, but we constantly adjust/debug it. We don't want it just hard, but fun and challenging.

Nomura on KH3 DLC:
Until now we release separate "Final Mix" package, but this time we want to add every additional content via DLC. As for free DLC, we will roll out whatever we finish first, but for paid DLC we want to combine a lot of things and release at once, so it will take time. But we want to finish working on the DLC by this year and team to move on to the next game.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/886/1886230/

WHO HYPED FOR KH3 ROYAL EDITION FOR SWITCH PC PS4 XBOXONE?

Attached: Verum-Rex-Kingdom-Hears-3-feature-image.jpg (1000x523, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1E9SonwgZY
youtu.be/VXJHxIjBlq0
youtube.com/watch?v=W0zNkOcd1zg
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9jli42eZk
youtube.com/watch?v=zvMVCE_vkCs
youtube.com/watch?v=oXM79h6NQEo
youtube.com/watch?v=XUt1xvgdomw&t=1990s
thurrott.com/xbox/200140/microsofts-evolving-gaming-strategy-takes-a-giant-step-forward
youtube.com/watch?v=AiH8kPbXWpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-7meowuOEE
youtube.com/watch?v=1TXc2JbCjmw
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Playstation-interviews-Nomura-on-Kingdom-Hearts-3-14711
youtube.com/watch?v=VXJHxIjBlq0
youtube.com/watch?v=ClXBZX6NbRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, i'm sure this will fix the shit game - not.

KHII Final mix literally fixed that game too.

So yeah, its a very good chance that a final mix update like this would fix the game.

WHOAH MORE SHIT YES, I LIKE TO EAT SHIT

You mean Nomura confirms KH3 is an unfinished piece of shit that you need to buy additional DLC just to explain shit that should have been in the game at launch.

>KHfags still in denial
OH NO NO NO

I didn't follow things a lot but what are the problems with kh3 exactly?

Welcome to current Square. You did see FFXV yes?

combat braindead and fights are way too easy

Everything

Attached: 8farv_1.webm (700x404, 2.79M)

DON'T FORGET VERUM REX BEING LITERALLY CONFIRMED AS A REAL GAME

>- Please comment on possible epilogue and secret, including supplements, as much as possible. I am also concerned about the existence of "VERUM REX" YOSOLA which came out also in "TOYBOX".

>Mr. Tetsuya Nomura: Together with each other, it is a prelude to the story told if there is future. Secret seems to have various speculations, but it is not as simple as you can understand at the moment.

WHAT'S MORE, THE GIRL THAT ISA AND LEA ARE LOOKING FOR IS CONFIRMED TO BE STRELITZIA

>- Those who have cleared "Kingdom Hearts III" think that the existence of "NAMELESS STAR" which was in "the child" and the end world that Lea and Isa were looking for is interesting. Could you give me some hints about their true identities? Is it a character that has already appeared in any of the series works?

>Mr. Tetsuya Nomura: I think that if you look at the Secret Report as well, you can guess, but it is a character that has appeared in one of the series works. I think that "NAMELESS STAR" person knows if there is future.

At least that always had a conclusive ending to its story, any of the new story dlc was about characters other than the mc.

No he says no such thing, he literally just says its for future KH shit not its own game

I LITERALLY COPYPASTED IT FOR YOU YOU DUMB SAPE

The very quote you posted proves you wrong. Verum Rex is not a real game, it's only part of future KH shit which we already knew.

hey remember when Yoko taro want to make a game about a game that wasnt made and the entire game was about what happened what happened to that game that never was?
Could Verum rex be that game and Yoko taro is behind all of this?

Are you illiterate? Nowhere does he say it is its own game even in your own quote, he's literally saying it's a prelylude to part of future KH shit and nothing more.

You're fucking retarded.

Only way to make the game remotely challenging is a level 1 run which takes a good chunk of the fun out of the combat since you don't have all your combo bells and whistles and not enough optional bosses.

people think adding critical and moving a few damage numbers around will magicaly make the game not shit. really?

Attached: d.jpg (1920x872, 142K)

>Mr. Tetsuya Nomura: Together with each other, it is a prelude to the story told if there is future. Secret seems to have various speculations, but it is not as simple as you can understand at the moment.

This literally only saying it's a prelude to future KH story

>OMG ITS ITS OWN GAME!?!?!?!
Retard

that's not a boss fight? please tell me it isn't

KH fags are coping

>You did see FFXV yes?
No, I don't play crap.

user..

Patch Leon into the game.

Attached: Org XIII.jpg (1024x560, 62K)

Hardest boss in the game.

The hardest boss fight in the game on the hardest difficulty and the only secret boss

..... wh-what?

>We have been receiving a lot of message regarding the next KH game, but honestly we haven't decided anything on even making the next game. My plans for the year is already filled up
kek here we go again with this faggot

Attached: 1312789680883.jpg (224x207, 41K)

You play KH so yeah you do.

Attached: kh3 and xv doing nothing comparison.webm (640x720, 2.98M)

KH3 for 2032

based osaka team

YES. YES. YESSSSSS. Best news ever.

Its the secret boss

Lmao literally has nothing planned yet

secret ending confirmed just a pointless CG concept trailer that hasnt even been planned yet

nomura is a fucking hack

I only played the first one and the first game was good in my book.

seethe more Barry

Motherfucker, and people waited 13 years for that?
No fucking wonder they either went apeshit or are in full denial aboout the game

Why would you even end it on a cliffhanger then, holy shit fuck this guy

>tfw you bought KH3 and actually were hyped for it

Attached: 1540378132495.jpg (468x431, 17K)

barry seems pretty active at this time.

>WHO HYPED TO PAY FOR THE CONTENT THIS UNFINISHE DGAME MUST HAVE GOT AT LAUNCH
AAA vydia died the last generation. How can the majority of players lack the most basic criteria and standards as consumers?

Attached: gsdfbngfd.jpg (1200x1035, 263K)

this is some debug mode where Sora's can't die. No way can KH3 be that easy

>13 years
Stop this meme, it was 6 years

>le 13 years

Attached: Sora.jpg (273x274, 19K)

That KH3 is confirmed unfinished by Nomura himself?

>現在DLCにも着手しているのでまだ終わった感覚はないですし発売後の方が睡眠時間は短くなりました。

>wanting based Leon in this piece of shit

He is a staple of good KH games

Attached: 1546871311921.png (118x124, 22K)

This thread was made just to push your Switch port agenda. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

seeth more KH fag

Attached: 1551245466736.jpg (1024x556, 71K)

He cherry picked the one fight in the game that gives you 2 super OP party members. Roxas kicks his ass alone in this fight but Xion can heal you too

It was actually to push the PC port agenga heheh love u

I acualy beat this boss at much lower level not even using magic other than healing in my second attempt.
First attempt failed because i made a bad decision during the fight.
Its legit an easier fight than the final boss unironically.

Attached: 1551098862634.png (581x803, 445K)

looks like the secret ending will go the fate of ff type 0 youtube.com/watch?v=u1E9SonwgZY

Nope that's KH3 on hardest difficulty

You know you can stunlock LW in KH2FM with much less setup, right?

I enjoyed the game but my only disappointment was the lack of FF characters. Moogles and Dissidia action figures weren't enough.

Attached: Best Xehanort.png (951x1024, 283K)

I'm happy we are getting more content to an already amazing game. Shitposters need not apply.

why even have a fight like that? thank god the rest of the game isn't like that

>this bulls hit again
KH2 had problems but it was still a great game. I'm so sick of you Final Mix shills acting like the addition of some ancillary content somehow took it from a shot game to the holy grail. Did you play 2 for 30 hrs and then go "this was terrible, but some bonus bosses would change my mind"?
Newsflash-if 2 was as bad as you fags claim the addition of some new content and difficulty wouldn't fix it.

press D to dab on Barry's corpse

Attached: image%3A2195.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Yeah, so he should be in 3.

still mad about this

If they will fix the difficulty and attraction disaster I will consider buying it

That's literally an elaborate setup to stunlock him, you can do the same to the KH2FM superbosses including Lingering Will as well and with actually far less preparation in KH2FM.
Those webms are full retard because they're cherrypicked shit designed to exploit bugs.

He is using the staking of MP cost on spells on top of the consecutive casts cost less skills.
Also the actual fight is not so hard even if you try it legit.
Bearly harder than some of the main game boss fights in 2 on proud.

Tradition at this point, just like pointless twists that don't really add much to the saga like Ansem not being Ansem and there being a XIV member in the organization.

It was 13.
Fuck man we're still waiting for the real KH3

Attached: chvb629.png (850x248, 134K)

Its Roxas' comeback. In KH2FM Roxas was a super tough boss as well that kicked lots of peoples asses. In this fight they pretty much gave him the same moveset.

Vanilla KH3 >>>> vanilla KH2, KH2 is mediocre at best without Final mix

But that's literally exactly what happened

Post webm of you stunlocking LW from 20 miles away with magic that also doesn't consume MP and works at level 1

>c-cherrypicked

>"""""spinoff""""" games dont count
Just shut up retard

Really you should have just played as Roxas for that fight.

D

someone post that screen collage of him threatening to rape some woman for whatever reason

>not styling this boss by blocking, countering, etc

The boss fight is actually a lot of fun and well designed if you don't fucking cheese it with Magic and food items.

kh3 is trash

but barry won so press D to dab on KHs corpse

Attached: 1550978305161.jpg (575x575, 36K)

>he doesnt know the negative combo strat

People waited 17 years for this and are alright with less than mediocre crap? Okay, sure.

Yeah that would have been cooler.

>no way...people can easily beat the secret boss with a specific overpowered item...
I guess II sucks because you can final form firaga spam the data fights without triggering retaliations.

Mainly
A huge lack of content.
As the series is now going to be milked to death, the plot is insignificant because they have to left stuff for the endless sequels, so this iteration is much closer to any portable spin off than to 1&2 in the "how-much-stuff-happens" regard.
Gameplay wise is a PS2 game, like GoW past year, no innovation whatsoever in this aspect, while the audiovisuals obviously got the vast majority of the budget and care.
And all of this for an AAA entry for one of the most beloved sagas in gaming, expected for more than 10 years. Unacceptable.
It's a shitshow.

>KH3 is trash
no.

That lame generic hesrtless has like 4 attacks, no DM and they literally color code which ones are unblockable. It's not even up to par with KH1 bosses.

Miss me with that weak shit

Attached: this hurts the osakafag.jpg (512x512, 68K)

Horizontal Slash costs 0 MP and is obtained from a bossfight, no levels required.
Aeroga spam requires the best accessory in the game from photographing 90 Hidden Mickeys.

Oh my child, you understand nothing.

More people have seen this trailer than the amount of people who even own KH3 let alone played it.

KH3"FM" > KH2FM > KH1FM
SOON

Attached: 1545070018653.png (549x629, 655K)

D

In what sense was kh3 unfinished?
It's too easy which I agree with but everything else was fine. Final mix adds some harder fights, a new area and some bosses like it always has since the series began. Doesn't mean it's unfinished. It's literally extra content in the most pure way possible.

Attached: 1523911698490.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Yes

Where have you been when Barry aka XV-kun won against Nomura and Nomurafags and dabbed on their graves?

Attached: 15510243576130s.jpg (166x200, 4K)

youtu.be/VXJHxIjBlq0

Horizontal Slash strat is literally frame perfect and requires you to find an opening first you stupid fuck, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. No one in this thread or anyone on Yea Forums can pull it off.

KH3 magic spam requires mashing a button with an accessory programmed to invalidate their entire MP system.

How do you cast that fast? He always does the twhirl on the 4th cast for me.

no

I still can’t believe he was right...

>Switch

Attached: 1537292353854.jpg (405x537, 49K)

tons of shit offscreen
sequel baiting
plot points brought up and dropped 5 seconds later
barely any new enemies
barely any new music
smaller than older KHs
less content

OHNONONONONONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Post webm of you stunlocking LW from 20 miles away with magic that also doesn't consume MP and works at level 1
>posts vid that fits none of those criteria

The absolute state of KH3 shills

Attached: 1541272988564.jpg (2048x1536, 521K)

This. I wouldn't mind some more boss battles but the finale is still going to be a rushed piece of shit. Game will go from being a 7 to a 7.5 lol

A cheese is still a cheese you retard.

Attached: 1535837979618.png (600x652, 381K)

>OH MAH GAAWWWWWDD DLCCCCCCCCCC
>NOMURAAAAA BAAAASEEEED
>KH3 IS SAAAAAAVEEEED
you're all pathetic

Attached: you.jpg (633x599, 65K)

based Barry

press B and D for based Barry and to Dab on KH fags graves

Attached: 714506d16b367f0f162945674128851fac00b4be_00.jpg (512x288, 21K)

KH2 is light years behind KH2FM.

Was my first game I bought new this year and man, what a waste played on my roomates PS4 he never uses t anymore. Glad I never bought a PS4 this was the only game I was looking forward to and it was shit.

>Imagine being condescending when you love to eat shit
Holy shit, man, stop sucking Nomura's cock, the game is shit. Just accept you wasted your money and get on with it, instead of shitposting and insulting like a faggot in Twitter.

Me neither, by the words of Nomurafags Nomura himself was some sort of genious and saviour to the SE(i never played his games).
So it was so easy to assume that KH3 will be much better game than FFXV, but it turned out to be much worse.

p-pc release when

>do nothing to win
nice gameplay design

Attached: japanese_boss.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

>KH3 magic spam requires mashing a button with an accessory programmed to invalidate their entire MP system.
That you only get after going out of your way to complete a sidequest that takes hours even with a guide.
There is literally nothing wrong with God items you have to go out of your way to get
Horizontal Slash, Reflega, and Stitch cannot be avoided in KH2

I'd like to know this too. When I fought this guy he rushes me down after eating a few spells. I did most of the fight melee, which was actually pretty fun because he has lots of block and dodge strings.

B
D

So did KH3 - whats your point?

This post only further proves claim. You're a sad person.

It's literally 95% the same shit.

You're really grasping at air with that post.

nomura was a mistake

This makes me cry... 14 years for this

>retarded idiots that dont know how the vidja industry works: b...but nomura said no dlc!

fucking dumbfucking piece of shit retards i fucking told you eat shit.

>Critical mode has been Final Mix additional thing in the past

i also told you fucking piec of crap retards this as well now you hear it from god himself go kiss a gun and die and take the neckbeard "spAghettI n MeabaLLS am i right hurr durr" retard with you, you fucking eceleb bullshit repeating abortions.
And as for you barry.. you ok you are already punished enough.

Attached: 1551161596157.jpg (1000x700, 66K)

there is an ability called endless magic that basically allows you to cast magic in a combo without ever getting a finisher

No it doesn't.

cope

You meant GOTY Edition?

Attached: 1549493822067.jpg (3840x2160, 1.08M)

Since you're a complete dumbfuck I'll explain it for you.

Stunlocking bosses like that in KH2 is literally impossible because all of the long range magic will trigger revenge counters. That's why you failed to find a vid that meets the criteria.

Where it's acquired is irrelevant, it exists in the game.

Horizontal Slash, Reflega and Stitch are all great mechanics.

Attached: 1528738916026.jpg (620x420, 128K)

Vanilla KH1 was a great game. Vanilla KH2 was a linear hallway simulator.

The new dungeon and added bosses are everything people like about that game. The new Roxas fight added to the story is the most kino moment in Kingdom Hearts.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY CRITICAL MODE BUT IM NOT GONNA SPEND 60 FUCKING DOLLARS ON A SAVE EDITOR AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this thread

Attached: 1537624015380.jpg (480x312, 34K)

M8 you can do the same finishing leap negative combo strat on every data org fight. That's how I beat data axel my first time years ago.

Whether it's magic or not is irrelevant, it's still a cheese that makes the boss piss easy retard.

Apart from pic related, OP post itself reveals how the game was intentionally launch unfinished to milk it with DLCs, just like FFXV, and any other modern AAA. i guess you are OK with that, though, when you ask such an obvious question.

Attached: vnru9g1yh0e21.jpg (1113x675, 450K)

>it doesn't count because i say so

Attached: 1544379790930.jpg (800x800, 59K)

I agree. All the Org bosses in base KH2 were fun. Some of the bosses in base KH3 are just boring.

The new dungeon doesn't fix the shit stages.

Barry should just kill himself at this point.

>Reflega
>Great mechanic
Literally ruined the game

its not the real critical mode its literally just half hp dude.

Cope

>IS CONFIRMED TO BE STRELITZIA
that's doesnt make sense Strelitzia is fucking dead I saw her dying

You people should just stop mentioning him and replying to bait

Attached: 1526746013539.jpg (667x466, 45K)

ffs, man, if you are not even going to try just stop posting, this level of butthurtness can't be healthy.

Attached: 5799936+_64e30bfde935bafb1225574aeed77fb7.jpg (245x204, 51K)

D

Attached: 1537810689822.gif (500x279, 857K)

>didn't know how to reply to my truth
>tries to go the passive aggressive route
You're done.

Come forth, Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

D.

The only thing I agree with in this chart is how KH2 had more bosses and abilities. The lack of unlocking abilities in KH3 past like level 50 pissed me off. And the lack of end game bosses pissed me off even more.
However
>less cutscenes
Why are you complaining about this, youd be complaining if it was longer too
>less keyblades
Because I'm sure you used every single keyblade in KH2 and not just the one with best stats
>FF chars
I enjoyed the FF characters but there really is no purpose to them anymore, I guess I can kinda agree with this one too
>worlds
I'd take less worlds that are more like KH3 than KH2s hallway simulator
>chests
Who actually cares
>collectibles
Lucky emblems are one of my favorite additions since they're actually difficult to find unlike puzzles
>characters
You mean including all the bullshit disney characters in the journal?

Hate KH3
'ate Osakashit
'ate Shitlocks
'ate Attractions
'ate Dark Trashferno
'ate Do Nothing To Win
'ate Keyblade Copypaste Transformations
'ate Xehanigger
'ate Frozen
'ate Floatiness
'ate No Content
'ate Rehashed Bosses

Love 2FM
Love me Genie, Stitch
Love Data Org
Simple as

Attached: Key_Cute.png (325x360, 109K)

>a few threads ago people got mad when i said KH3 was gonna milk the fanbase with DLC and that Critical Mode was going to be DLC since it was a western version and FM only option
Also. this means that FF7R is on halt until Nomura finishes the content of the Final Mix version

>KH2 keyblades
>stats being relevant

Reminder that this is the average knowledge level of the KH3 coper, they literally are complete casual retards who don't know a thing about gameplay mechanics.

Attached: 1541272988564.jpg (2047x1535, 633K)

at this point i wonder if retards like you even play the game or just repeat what dumb ecelebs preach

the worse part is that there are people who defend this. "OH MY GOD OMG I LOVED HOW ROXAS IS OVERPOWERED IN THE FIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

They need to make the DLC world Metroville. I was pissed at the lack of The Incredibles in the game. Why the fuck would they skip over their most popular recent movie so they can shove Big Hero 6 in there instead?

Attached: Disney_Infinity_--_Metroville.png (850x442, 420K)

best equipment and weapons for both and being overleveld 40 fucking levels. idiot fucker

The only reason you had to not use Decisive pumpkin was challenge runs and org XIII shrooms wich was added in the FM version

Attached: 1549302918337.png (447x620, 388K)

Based.

Not an argument.

Attached: 1545806363554.jpg (244x244, 18K)

>YAY I GET TO PAY MORE MONEY FOR UNFINISHED GAMES THAT I PAID FULL PRICE FOR SO HYPED GUISE
die
die in a big fire
while you squirm in pain
you fucking mongrel

you are a fucking retard he is making fun of you for pretending keyblades in kh2 matter besides reach and passive they are all the same.
All while kh3 keyblades are widley different from each other and the combat revolves around switching them out, so any retard running around stating garbage like "hurr kh2 had more keyblades/recolors" is a fucking brain dead monkey, this is what he was saying you brain dead monkey.

what you were expecting a argument when you literally make none yourself and just post a pic of your autistic man crush? fucking die retard

>Vanilla KH2 was a linear hallway simulator.
that is just Kh in general. stop being delusional

Attached: 1460705325991.png (720x480, 544K)

its too easy, magic is way too strong, and there's no endgame content.

If they can rebalance damage done and taken to be similar to 2 fm critical and add something like data org and the colosseum that would fix a lot.

>e-celebs
Yikes!

KH1 Hollow Bastion was kino and KH2 Hollow Bastion blueballed the everloving fuck out of everyone the first time because kino castle was always just out of reach.

I'm impressed KH3-kun. A decade's worth of experience, videos, and information available and you still don't know shit about KH2. Pumpkin is worthless against aerial foes, it doesn't have the highest damage potential, the Rose is by far the best mob keyblade (you know, the majority of fights in the game), the elemental keyblades and Fenrir are stronger with Stitch, Hero's Crest goes better with 3 of the 5 Forms, every single aerial boss (e.g Xigbar) and boosts Magnet Splash, Star Seeker complements Hero's Crest on Forms and gives you more HS. It's not the definitively best keyblade by any stretch you stupid fuck.

Attached: this hurts the osakafag.jpg (225x225, 12K)

They forgot that most companions are weak so you get to play the game.

KH1 Hollow Bastion was better than ever world in 2 combined

>open kh thread
>see xv-kun spamming
>close kh thread
such is life

Not in KH1.

You are actually retarded

>you literally make none

>That lame generic hesrtless has like 4 attacks, no DM and they literally color code which ones are unblockable. It's not even up to par with KH1 bosses.

>don't post people who know more about KH gameplay than I ever will and dislike KH3

Attached: 1550740746634.png (673x823, 128K)

So you're sucking off a game that you thing is mostly boring where only the last couple hours are fun. Gotcha.

>some DLC will be free
Not having to buy the base game again + some free DLC is much better than a Final Mix, desu.

Same.
Well, im excited about DLC and critical mode at least, kh3 is my favorite kh game and a pleasant surprise after the shit show that was ff15

DDD

Attached: 1549348666727.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

3's combat is fucked regardless. So many of your strongest abilities are triggered for free, with absolutely no resource cost, and more shit is just random or otherwise obfuscated from the player. You can't choose limits anymore, Donald, Goofy, or situational party members have to just decide to let you do them. Situation Command build up is presented to the player in the absolute least useful way imaginable, making the only surefire way of getting the command you want just spamming the thing you know triggers it at the expense of other options (such as totally neglecting magic when trying to initiate a formchange, or vice versa). If your keyblade has the ability to trigger grand magic innately, I'm pretty sure that even if you're just hitting enemies, it's completely random whether the situation command you're given is formchange or grand magic, so eat shit if you want to do anything specific with that keyblade. It's impressive how little of value shotlock actually adds to the combat. It's just an AoE/nuke that costs focus, but nothing else uses focus, so it's pretty much just free damage on a cooldown. The step move that teleports you to enemies using the shotlock mechanics doesn't even use the meter, it's free. Dumb.

Attached: 1538253520743.jpg (1001x837, 198K)

you don't even have a clue, the biggest problem of KH3 lies in keyblade transformation,which had so much potential but they chose the laziest way to go with most forms have a cinematic finisher by just press △ doing tons of AOE damage meanwhile you are invincible rendering most fights in KH3 to mindless ooo△ △ △ smashing with occasional block no matter who you fight or what keyblade you use

true. but most levels in the series are just straight wide corridors. and nobody cares KH1 anymore in terms of game design. even nomura doesn't care about it

How come Aeroga is using up basically no MP here?

Seems a little fishy.

>Critical mode will fix e-everything guys don't worry
Delusional.

You get multiple abilities that reduce MP cost the more you spam.

KH2 keyblades are skins with an extra ability tied to them. It's a huge stretch to consider them differentiated weapons, they're glorified accessories.

wow same shit as me then? wow amazing goddamn brown nosing shit head that you are.
and now list the differences from just the hero keyblade in kh3 to the kingdom key oh wait you dont know, list the speciality of the magic keyblade and what it does different oh wait you dont know, list the differences of every after what 2 secrets it has oh wait you dont know.
And these are all things you would get if you played lv1 and these are things that matter in almost every fight not in one or two like your examples from kh2 you fucking retard.
Pumpkin and hero cover 99% of kh2 and you know it if you had any clue and not just repeat garbage you pickup from other people.

Monsters Inc and Frozen both have claws for the first transformation.
Winnie-the-Pooh is a reskin entirely of the Shooting Star Keyblade
Starlight is a Kingdom Key clone with a different finisher
Rattoutulie is an Olympus clone with a different finisher
Big Hero 6 is a mashup of other Keyblade transformations copy and pasted.
Classic Tone is Toy Story keyblade copy and pasted
All of the DLC keyblades are clones.
Many of the magic variants are copy pasted across all keyblades (for example, Hammer and Claws have the same magic).

The only 2 Forms that have any unique utility are Countershield and Ever After clones, every other Form just does a flashier combo and more damage.

All KH2 Drive Forms are completely unique with more distinct utility and depth than every transformation in KH3.

Attached: 1547161027423.png (750x717, 245K)

there is less to fix than there was in kh2 vanilla but you frauds never played vanilla so you have no clue anyway and you basically talk about stuff you have no clue because you parents dropped you as a child for fun.

>Make enemies hit twice as hard
>Shorten timers on situation commands
>Reduce occurrence of attractions
And, presto, the combat is challenging and awesome.

Attached: 2D65FEE5-92B4-4B1C-9896-A4350B707876.jpg (679x276, 75K)

So we're just going to keep moving goalposts to ignore flaws?

After what level though? Who cares if the secret boss is easy after you grinded out level 99?

I definitely didn't have that kind of MP consume at end game, no grinding

This is full of misinformation and is just stupid in general.

You know if you hit an enemy with a spell and then spam badic attack, you'll get a grand magic command for that spell and your keyblade transformation right? You can even use several different spells in a single combo to build up additional grand magic commands

So many complaints about kh3 are just straight up false. Its exhausting.

PC VERSION WHEN?

Will final mix fix Kiari's character?

Attached: IMG_7835.gif (234x178, 1.83M)

Form changes aren't tied to keyblades in KH2. They ARE accessories and were executed perfectly as that, so many viable and top tier keyblades, even Hidden Dragon and Follow the Wind have niche uses.

You stop gaining abilities by level 50, and you can only fight the secret boss after you beat the game.

Agreed. I’ve replayed vanilla KH2 like 5 times start to finish and only KH2FM all the way once and the additions aren’t enough to write home about. The vanilla version is also easier to break through synthesis.

KH2 was, is and always will be an excellent game despite what some faggots like to say.

Attached: D962A4F2-94D2-4D72-808A-B12B2309DFB2.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

>’I wanted less Disney and more of Namine’s feet REEEE’
Every KH3 critic in a nutshell.

and with that you have revealed yourself of being a complete idiot that knows nothing
>monster inc and frozen have claws
yeah no shit now play with both maybe even a retard like you can pick up on what is different
>starlight
the only one you got correct 1 out of 6 pretty bad score dude
>Big hero 6 is a mashup of different keyblades
oh you mean the keyblade that has actual reflect so nostalgia fags dont have to worry and can still reflect spam through attacks they dont want to learn kh2 style?
fuck it you are not even worth debunking you are so obviously out of your element.

Attached: 1551149005848.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>he wont fix the awkward pacing
>he wont add any Square related content like FF characters
>he wont add Hollow Bastion as a midpoint
>he wont fix the PS2 era dialogue and cutscenes
>he wont unfuck the story, characters, motivations, or make the disney worlds relevant to it
>people actually thought this would be THE final mix with added DLC so it would have more content than any of the other games combined
>ended up being a incomplete shitty mess but unlike XV it at least sorta ended the story but not really
etc but lol muh gatekeep button mash mode will fix everything, Nomura is a fucking hack

Attached: 1540513187078.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>niche uses.
well at least you are honest

>still shilling his meme pic filled with misinformation

KHII
>Drive forms that each have distinct strengths and weaknesses, runs off a Drive Gauge that is also shared with Summons
>Anti-Sora to filter retards who can't into the mechanic
>only 2 party members
>limits that drain all your mp, denying you a heal
>Limits and Drives are specific to party members, so you have to cleverly manage your party
>keyblades are actually balanced and all have their uses with only a few exceptions

KHIII
>INSTANT SCREEN NUKE AFTER 3 MAGIC COMMANDS
>EXTENDED HP BAR
>LIMITS EVERY 5 SECONDS, NO
>ATTRACTION FLOWS EVERY FIGHT FOR FREE, KILLS EVERYTHING
>SHOTLOCK WITH LITTLE TO NO COOL DOWN, LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE USES FOCUS GAUGE
>KEYBLADE FORMS THAT HAVE NO DIFFICULTY IN ACTIVATING AFTER 3 HITS
>SCREEN NUKING FINISHERS FOR EVERY KEYBLADE FORM
>UPGRADABLE KEYBLADES FOR EVEN MORE STAT BLOAT

Attached: 1531920963413.png (486x453, 207K)

>vanilla KH2 will always be an excellent game
The Lion King, Atlantica, PotC and Mulan worlds were the worst in the series.

Base KH2 was a good game, just like base KH3 is good. Final Mix added all the difficulty and extra endgame shit that made it truly great.

Nothing can fix that

Based and 2FMpilled.

Cringe and retardpilled.

Attached: 1535805892954.png (2742x2298, 1.08M)

See? Most complaints about kh3 are just filled with lies. None of what this post says about kh3 is true.
Im guessing its barry, but its still exhausting

KH3 isn’t a good game

>hurr i have no clue durr

yeah no shit you are retarded dude

Kh3 is trash

Not KH1 or KH3. Hell, even BBS and Dream Drop had more explorable worlds than KH2.

Just a KH2 cancer problem.

Its better than ff15 is, even after all that DLC barry

the difference is that kino hearts 3 is one amazing game getting more content added to it. ffxv was a densetsu no kusoge that had its content split up across movies, anime, mobile "games," and god knows what else.

Magic Combo Thrift (an ability you get around Level 40-50 that reduces magic cast costs by 1 for each successive cast) and Endless Magic (an ability from the accessory from getting all Lucky Emblems that disables magic combo finishers). He's using Aero and Aerora until the first ability reduces the magic costs to near 1 and then starts using Aeroga to dish out more damage. If you pay attention to what abilities and accessories you get playing naturally, it's not a hard combo to miss.

kh3 is unfun

I just really dislike Yea Forums's vehement insistence on the game only being viable with critical mode+challenging bonus bosses. Those things are great, but they're only a small part of the package. It's like saying DMC2 on its hardest difficulty is better than DMC3 on its easiest when it's not because the game plays like shit.

xv-kun SEETHING and samefagging to cope with how based nomura's going to release the real ffxv.

>there is less to fix than there was in kh2 vanilla
There's really a lot more to fix though. Fuck off shill.

FFXV was a fucking slow motion tragedy.

It's sad they didn't just let Nomura finish it.

Anyway Final Fantasy is ded series.

I agree for DDD. BBS was far worse though

Only KH3 copers say that to create the illusion that Critical mode will somehow fix their game.

Attached: DdF_rTBU8AIefZE.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

Its hilarious. He actually pays money for a Yea Forums pass so he can spam threads all because Nomura btfo that hack tabata

Does the DLC include any Darkness perhaps?

Attached: Terra-Xehanort,_Xehanort's_Guardian_KHBBS.png (370x484, 191K)

It's exaggerated but most of that post had a basis in truth. 3 gives you a multitude of safe options with nearly no cost to you involved; it's a game where you have to actively ignore half of your combat abilities to preserve momentum, which is downright retarded.

None of what you said is true either.

Seriously, I’m seeing the same pastas and gifs every KH3 thread. Filled with pure lies.
I agree with everything except DDD, it definitely had more linear levels than KH2.
Based. Also Yozora makes a better Noctis than Noctis.

wait for the final mix next year.
don't worry. Final Mix will probably have a ton of DLC too

Attached: KH3 coper.jpg (423x423, 66K)

It's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0zNkOcd1zg

Attached: downgrade 2019 vs 2005.jpg (1200x610, 76K)

Attractions are not half of your combat abilities

So you enjoy interrupting your dynamic fight full of melee, rolls, and spells to sit in the buzz lightyear laser ride for a minute? Because I don't.

No way Square Enix will put this on PC. People will make too many lewds and mods that'll fix the game and expose their incompetence.

You do know that the Final Mix was an entire separate game you had to buy and not just some DLC which could be easily downloaded?

the virgin KH3 shill vs the 2FMCHAD

Attached: 12.png (523x376, 165K)

Tell me how I know you didn't play either kh3 or god of war

>buzz lightyear laser rides
Bitch did you even play KH2? The 1000 heartless fight was basically ‘mash triangle for LASER BEAMU’

KH3 soulless

It'll almost definitely include a playable Lingering Will versus Terranort fight. It was so odd how they just flew away and did their thing off-screen.

KH3 confirmed goty then

>less content than even KH1
This is revolting, who the fuck defends this?

>Attractions
>Links
>Flowmotion which is basically free damage every few minutes
>Keyblade transformations that have long lunging animations and finishers which clear the screen
>Combo attacks that result in a protracted animation where you lose all control (Goofy) or a limited control state where you can barely do anything (Hercules, Baymax, etc)
The game is 100x funner if you just use melee and magic with the occasional grand spell. Everything I listed takes you out of the action and shits damage.

>by the end of the year
>it's february
kingdom waits

KH3 copers, they also have been using "muh Barry" as a boogeyman to deflect all criticism

>comparing a flawed 2 min setpiece to an ability that can fuck up every fight in the game
Nice try shill.

>As for free DLC, we will roll out whatever we finish first

and what pls?

Pure horseshit if you actually consider the keyblade transformations, being able to use every keyblade cos of the forge, worlds being bigger and better and emblems actually being well hidden and a challenge instead of glowing crowns everywhere.
Cutscenes and number of characters, honestly who cares?

Why is there an ass in the bottom right corner of this image's thumbnail?

Why was KH2’s 1,000 heartless fight so much better?

KH2 is a boring shitty game that had way too many gimmick escort mission battles, awkward empty linear worlds with no collectibles, a shoehorned QTE mechanic infesting the original KH1 gameplay, and a really mediocre selection of Disney worlds that poorly reused KH1 assets. Somehow they made Atlantica and Agrabah worse than they were in KH1.

Final Mix salvaged this somewhat but you still need to suffer through so much shit to get to the good bits.

KH1 has cool FF cameos playing bit parts and great surprising use of Disney characters like Beast showing up in Hollow Bastion. KH2 has fucking Cloud and Sephiroth chewing up the set in a bizarre "FF7 but none of the events of FF7 happened so Cloud is just a lunatic who mumbles about darkness" sequence.

KH2 is like a bad fangame written and designed by a ten year old who liked KH1.

Attached: 1551069463930.jpg (800x566, 285K)

CHAD KH who gets DLC vs the virigin XV that got cancelled DLC's

>Links
>Flowmotion which is basically free damage every few minutes
Do worse damage than just fighting
>Combo attacks that result in a protracted animation where you lose all control (Goofy) or a limited control state where you can barely do anything (Hercules, Baymax, etc)
Only good for crowd control
>Keyblade transformations that have long lunging animations and finishers which clear the screen
Genuinely fun

Nomura is a hack. I can't wait 7R to be unfinished on release and have garbage KH3 combat

>elaborate
all you need is Mickey's Brooch you coping faggot

What’s KH3?

More like you fishing for those sweet (you)s

Embarrassing. SquareEnix is the worst AAA pretender out there. From the bad presentation (look at Hercules) to the abysmal voice acting with characters delivering flat lines with long awkward pauses in an awful script or the short quest that ends for most people at mid level 30s with no real challenge in Proud mode, FUCK SquareEnix and their entire production staff need to be fired.

KH3 copers don't even know the game they shill

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ9jli42eZk
youtube.com/watch?v=zvMVCE_vkCs

>All you need it the item that requires the single most investment in the game!
And an ability from levelling
Can't do it at Level 1

It will be XV-2 and be a unfinished mess at release, hopefully it kills Square for good
they literally cant release full games anymore

>abysmal voice acting
What? KH1 and 2 barely had any voice acting for Disney characters. Have any of you fags even played those games?

A different game that you can't hide KH2's shittiness behind.

But it is absolutely 100% better than Vanilla KH2.

>worlds being bigger and better
Bigger yes, better no. They're still just as empty as 2's, you just pretend they don't because they're prettier looking.

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Wrong coper

2:20

wasn't that also the first time they did a bazillion heartless fight in that game? it was practically a revenge tutorial rip goofy so you wouldn't shit yourself with despair the next time an uncountable mass of heartless showed up

a Magic Combo Thrift is also part of Elemental form, so if you use Ever After or Shooting Star you can also do it on Lv1
you end up being limited by the keyblade transformation timer a bit, and you have to build up the transformation if you wanna do it

They should banish Nomura to the shadow realm so that he can write his retarded fanfic and end the FF franchise.

>emblems
>well hidden
Boy do I love fucking pixel hunts for some Mickey shaped dents the size of a fucking dime on my screen while Donald and Goofy just shout about ingredients instead of letting me know there's an emblem nearby.

KH3 is better than KH2, but KH3 is also bad

Attached: 15638252936491.png (900x862, 32K)

>Nomura is a hack.
This. Can't believe people here are literally trying to revise history with FFXV when Nomura was taken off the project because he was stalling it for literally years with indecisive ideas on where to take it. But no, because Tabata took over he is the poor scapegoat and Nomura can do no wrong.

>dabs into a Balloonra boss kill

Absolutely fucking based.

>game has built in options to modulate difficulty during play from braindead to cuhrazy
>"haha why so easy"

The game should've been good without dlc first

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO ON

Attached: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Anti-Aqua lv1 proud no damage-[02.24.978-03.11.692].webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Final Mix will the equivalent of GOTY you fucking faggot. in fact it pretty much have always been.
the western version of the previous titles had bonus content and balance changes compared to the vanilla JP version. the final mix version was the japan only version with those changes and even more content. stop being dumb

t. xv-kun
nomura was making kino. tabata brought in his cronies from sonic team to help him ruin nomura's masterpiece and turn xv into a sonic 06 tribute.

this is incorrect, kh2 was perfect for a kh gameover days end game was fucking great tho

this. square has been famously mired by too many people trying to make decisions without taking responsibility like most chink enterprises

I sold this shitty game for 32.80 before the value plummeted hard. Fuck this shitty game. A critical mode probably won't fix shit because you spend so much of the game in these iframe super attacks the game constantly throws at you for free.

In order to fix this game, they'd have to severely reduce those super attacks, and maybe tie attractions/links/transformations/etc to some meter for some sense of player engagement, increase sora's base moveset to at least meet 2, and reduce the number/hp of heartless so the game isn't tedious without spamming attractions.

>nomura was making kino.
Who cares if it was ultimately in development hell and had no hope of being released? Are you being obtuse or retarded on purpose? He got kicked off the project and Tabata replaced him to give the project some focus and to release it within a reasonable time frame. I'm not saying the game we got was great, but he got it done which is more than Nomura was able to do.

XV wasn't even that bad. It just clearly isn't finished and will never be finished.

Yeah, you dumb shit. My point is that thongs will be cheaper overall since we’ll only have to pay for the DLC’s and not the base game, unlike with KH1 and 2 FM.

I honestly wish I could talk about some of KH3's flaws (attractions, limits, magic spam being too good) without getting told KH2 DID IT TOO or COPE XV-KUN
I haven't even ever played a FF game, so that shit doesn't apply to me.

MIRAGE ARENA NOMURA
YOU BETTER FUCKING DO IT OR ELSE IM GONNA FIND YOU AND RAPE YOUR PETS

Attached: D803E3F0-80DB-443E-BC9B-5BB8DE114935.jpg (680x719, 39K)

Based and truthpilled

Attached: Lingering_Will.png (600x594, 213K)

Sure. KH1 is a Top 50 game and I wouldn't say that about any other KH game.

>they won't end up with 4 $15 DLCs by the end of 2021
>there won't be a $40 "ultimate kh3" edition
need your coffee, kiddo?

>cheaper
>when modern SE releases DLC even for their GOTY versions
you KH3 fags have a new level of brain issues

I wish I bought it physical so I could sell it but I was impatient and wanted to play at midnight release

Attached: 1550955065261.png (327x364, 78K)

Nah, Lion King was good. Was and refreshing. Mulan was fun and Atlantica was a good rhythm mini game.

The series is more than a decade old. How have you not met at least one person who is also a fan of the series in that time?

>buying the game early instead of waiting for the final mix version
You knew it was going to be bad, no reason to waste money on an unfinished product.

You should watch bizkit047 and bl00dybizkitz streams, their chat has a good discussion community.

>Tabata replaced him to give the project some focus
>final product is an unfocused, unfinished disaster that requires you to watch a movie, an anime, play mobile "games," etc. just to barely understand its mess of a plot
sasuga, square.

I mean on any website. I can talk about my issues all I want in person with my friends.

Fuck yeah, I'm excited we won't have to wait that long for it.

Attached: SoraRikuMarriage.jpg (787x866, 311K)

adding the absent silhouttes on top of the data bosses was genius. most people just skip them but i fought each silhoutte on my first visit and it made the story playthrough already difficult enough to be satisfying. fighting larxene without dodge roll or zexion without quick run (which i could've had) made the fights almost harder than the data versions. beating larxene on lvl 21 or 22 while cheesing her DM with goofy's limit had me excited.

>’My Disney anime game is not Dark Souls REEEE’

>KH2 Lion King was good
Wow, you’re the only person who thinks Heartless bees were a good idea.

How is that any different from KH? To understand KH3 you have to play 8 different games, play a mobile gacha, watch a play, and read the multiple interviews and ultimanias

Tabata made a boundary pushing, KINO open world FF in 3 years plus an ancillary movie, an anime series, and consistently pushed out free updates for the game. While simultaneously creating a new engine alongside the game, Luminous.

Nomura spent 7 years making an unfinished sequel-baiting piece of shit with less content than PS2 games, and do nothing to win gameplay.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV.jpg (1920x1080, 1.52M)

>attractions
annoying. afaik they're just an easy button for casuals and children who can't figure out how to heal in combat. i haven't used them intentionally for hours. going to hope they can be switched off in the abilities next time i sit down with it.
>limits
happen too often, too powerful for every situation. people talk about how easy this game is and its because 80% of the time just mashing and swapping targets leaves you with a stack of forms and specials that can all obviate every non-boss fight.
>magic spam
i guess the testers kept just ignoring magic so they wanted it to be worthwhile, but the limits you get practically minute 1 are just crazy powerful

feels like they were just too afraid of alienating players and dumped stool softener on everything. weird that playing the game suboptimally is actually a lot more fun, like you have to "this isn't my final form" the game to give it a chance

>tfw waiting for FM version
>tfw you realize even FM will have DLC
>Nomura will probably waste a lot of time pushing for Verum Rex
>tfw when you realize FF7R develoment will be in a halt for even longer
fuck nomura

Scar battle is straight up the hardest fight in the game for me on critical. Lion Sora is definitely missing some key evasion options.

He should be fired

No, you suck. Just run.

You had to limit yourself in KH2 aswell to make the game more fun but it's even worse in 3.

You should do it level 1 during Port Royal first visit. REALLY fun fight for testing your tech skill and understanding of the game.

There's a lot of variance in the second phase, but if you can get her to phase 3 it's basically over, as long as you know how to handle her spinny laughy DM.

Attached: Soul.png (2000x1176, 1.59M)

>barren wasteland full of nothing
>4 small rooms outside of the big room full of nothing
>good
c'mon now

Explain.

The only attack Scar has you can't just run away from is his DM which you can Reflect through.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUt1xvgdomw&t=1990s

here's the final boss, user

>b-b-but donald and goofy were always OP!

>barren wasteland full of nothing
>4 small rooms outside of the big room full of nothing
No different than KH3.

>Nomura spent 7 years making an unfinished sequel-baiting piece of shit with less content than PS2 games, and do nothing to win gameplay.
This. The game was going nowhere to the point people were making clickbait articles at the time wondering if it had been secretly cancelled behind the scenes before Tabata was put in charge. Again, I'm not saying the game we got was 10/10, but you could tell Tabata wanted to do right by the fans that had been hype for the game for so long and give them enough material to make the game worth their time.

>Wasteland
>Full of nothing
Wow, no shit? I don't even like Prodelands but you walked yourself right into that one.

>even FM will have DLC
who came up with this meme? We’ll get some free DLC and some paid, that’s the FM content.

This.

Attached: Noct smiles.jpg (299x266, 15K)

No. World of Dragons used the same design.

Fuck me. Thanks. I tried to style too much with blocks.

Not him, but I ignored the Absent Silhouettes because I assumed they were post-game stuff.
Are you saying they're balanced to be beatable as soon as they appear? I'm about to start a Critical run in a few days.

Attached: door to darknes.jpg (853x938, 117K)

i remember the dragony one being after the dead alive lawnmower fight and there not being free triangles

tabata was forced to work with scraps and stick it together and a whole new and poorly coded engine and 3 years. and Higher ups forcing him to turn XV into a multimedia clusterfuck because they wanted to surpass 7.
Nomura had 6 years and Unreal Engine 4. And Disney let him taking his sweet ass time to make the game. and still made an unfinished shitshow

i beat lingering will on level 1 with lots of restrictions but skipped all the silhouettes and data stuff cause i was waiting for the ps4 version for faster load times. whenever i do a ps4 run i'll try again. i beat her 2 or 3 times on crit lvl 21-22 but each time i needed a limit for the spinning lightning barriers

they let you fight them for a reason, it's not post game. they are there for you to challenge yourself

>Lion King, Mulan, and KH2 Atlantica were good

Jesus Christ how do people like this exist

Attached: 1550990298102.jpg (627x724, 54K)

>tabata was forced to work with scraps and stick it together and a whole new and poorly coded engine and 3 years.
This. It's insane how nomurafags seem to forget how little was out when he was in charge and it was still called Versus XIII.

The fact that you fags consider XV to be ‘boundary pushing and KINO’ tells me all I need to know. Why were the extra DLCs cancelled if the game was so good? Why did the movie flop so badly?

If you weren't conflicted or disappointed after finishing vanilla KHII you're autistic.

Yeah I feel they are best fought during the world visits they first appear. For Zexion I do it after acquiring Trinity from the Pete fight though (since it makes book world less ridiculous if you get trapped before his DM phase).

What the likelyhood of KH3 coming to Switch?

Would it only happen if Nintendo paid square to downgrade it so it can run on the console?

By the time the Final Mix comes out, Microsoft probably got its shit together to run XBONE games on PC.
thurrott.com/xbox/200140/microsofts-evolving-gaming-strategy-takes-a-giant-step-forward

Absent Silhouettes should be done when you find them.

IIRC there was like one (Marluxia?) that I had to come back to because it was too hard at the time but that was mostly me sucking.

Yeah, I guess I should have taken the hint + the added cutscene that basically tells you straight up to try fighting them.
t. guy who ignored Cid's advice in KH1 to "ring the bell in traverse town 3 times" because I thought it was too on the nose/a trick or something

How do you figure? My only disappointment is that I'd be waiting a few years for the next game, how I wish to back to being that innocent.

>game is the best selling FF to date
>b-but the extra DLC were cancelled so that means its trash!
Cope harder nomurafag

If you weren't conflicted or disappointed after finishing vanilla KHIII you're autistic.

A limit isn't necessary, with proper positiong and 3-4 Reflects followed by a Guard you can evade her DM. No growth abilities required either. youtube.com/watch?v=AiH8kPbXWpA

I don't think they'd need to downgrade it per se. KH3 already has a Locked 30fps mode that would run fine on Switch.

I think it's more likely they make a Switch spinoff though.

There are people who unironically think KH3 is good so it’s not really a surprise.

None of the supplementary titles are necessary though. They’re just that; supplementary.

>’XV is best selling FF to date’
>What are multiplat games?

The only thing that managed to top KH2 was KH2FM

Attached: dabbing_on_KH3_copers.gif (360x346, 170K)

I'm not surprised you can get through it without but at the time i had already spent a lot of time even getting to her DM and didn't want to look up how someone else does it so i just went with a limit before sciencing her DM a dozen times and never moving on lol. Those PS3 load times were a pain.

>Final Mix edition thing
>Confirmed later
GOTY?

Attached: smuglette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

based

I want them to just drop KH3 and move on to the next game. There's nothing to salvage.

>He didn't collect the Hidden Mickeys

0. Switch can't run it.even with downgrade on the graphics there is so much shit on the screen with special attack real time cutscenes being triggered every minute that the switch would shit itself. even the ps4pro have issues in some sections. BoneX is probably the only one who run the game without issues

Based

Attached: xion146.jpg (430x357, 24K)

Why? It was a fun little series that got a new game every year or two at that point. Flawed but fun just like all the other PS2 kino of its day (Jak, Ratchet, Sly, DMC, etc.).
HD ruined everything. Sick of waiting 5+ years for mediocre games.

Did they actually add too much to KH3 combat? From what I understand, they just added the mechanics from previous games. But I keep noticing everyone that plays it has 'that one mechanic' they completely ignored.

I didn't really think 'too much' could be a problem.

Attached: 1545094432480.jpg (420x443, 33K)

Post more original edits than dumb wojak edits

Attached: trash.png (1368x855, 497K)

>main problems with KH3 are that it's way too fucking easy and there's no content
>adding a difficulty mode that's actually difficult and more content won't fix the problems though

Attached: 1510169859626.jpg (433x380, 25K)

>reads article
WAIT WHAT? if it is true the OG Xbox and 360 emulation is just binary change in the code. it means we will also be able to play OGs and 360 titles on PC

Dumb Xion false flagger

Attached: kairifag.png (628x625, 553K)

Those aren’t the only problems coper

>Xion
Thought it was Yuffie for a moment
>tfw no Radiant Garden Restoration Comitee even though they helped Sora from almost the beginning

This is TEAM OSAKA

their answer to game design is MOVESET BLOAT

KH3
is
GAY

yeah pretty much

Since when could Sora use shotlock

what boundaries did xv push? it wasn't the first final fantasy action rpg, it wasn't the best ff arpg, it wasn't even the best ff arpg made by tabata. making a lifeless, empty open world isn't pushing any boundaries either when it's what nearly every aaa franchise is doing nowadays. as far as i can tell, the only boundary it pushed was how unfinished and casualized a game can be and still have people defend it.
tabata was given kino and turned it into scraps with the help of his buddies from sonic team. he simply couldn't handle the responsibility of being in charge of a mainline final fantasy game, and square should have just had him keep making spinoffs like type-0 instead.

>I spend my free time talking about things I hate

you need to take into account that XV was also a multimedia diaster and is a 10 years project and went through two fully coded engines for different generations. it might have sold well. but SE still reported the lost of mllions of dollars.

You're wrong but I won't say why, c-cope

Most of these people didn't play the game to know the problems, they are just dunkey retards

>game is the best selling FF to date
A cursory internet search says this isn't true

Why does Barry keep responding to himself? Does he not realize we can tell which posts are or aren't his?

Attached: (you).jpg (1280x720, 204K)

>unparalleled levels of fluidity in ARPG combat with directional inputs on different weapon types, offering back flips, sidesteps, charges, self launches etc, you have aerial combos from different weapon types, manual weapon switching, airsteps, aerial dodges, recoveries, attack cancelling through blink dodges, dodge roll, guard stance that consumes MP, shield blocks for proper timing based blocks that can stagger enemies etc
> monsters designs and character designs are god tier
>optional dungeons and optional bosses just like classic FF, on a mindblowing scale
>great story that is not spoon-fed to you like XIII
>probably most down to earth cast a video game has ever had
>graphics are the best ever made for an open world game

Attached: King Noct.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

It's just 'him', he refuses to accept the truth

Attached: olette vanitas tweet.png (1920x1284, 1.34M)

Here’s what i want
>attraction events/team attacks tied to a meter
>org 13 fights
>coliseum mode with returning FF characters
>swappable costumes

Dunkey fags are truly cancer.

That's its biggest problem. Shotlocks and attractions have no right to exist. Flowmotion is a half-assed mechanic. Wallrunning and airstepping were never used in a meaningful way. And team combo finishers are literally pointless.

>is a 10 years project and went through two fully coded engines for different generations.
This was due to Nomura's piss poor management of the game that he got kicked off and it shifted over to Tabata to manage
>it might have sold well. but SE still reported the lost of mllions of dollars.
Again, due to Nomura being a fucking hack

*Vanilla KH3

Motherfucker I love KH with all my goddamn heart, that's why KH3 is so fucking sickening to me.

Also the most Jewish tactics this side of EA.

Did anyone else notice that any scene in KH3 taking place in the mysterious tower looked like utter shit. Rest of the game looks fine but im guessing its the lighting. Especially this one that literally looks like sfm clip
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-7meowuOEE

the battle system has everything of Kh2FM to Dream Drop System.. it is a case of Sora characters are too powerfull and enemies are legit trash. the mobs are programmed as if they were still bind by KH2 rule set.
it is like a dumbass trying to use his 2003 ygo deck against a 2019 ygo meta deck that has acces to Link, Synchro, Xyz and fusion

You used airstepping to find the rest of the collectibles after Rapunzel leaves your party.

I was talking to a friend of mine (who's never played a KH game before) as he was watching me play KH3, and he started saying how "the combat hasn't evolved" and stuff like that, which confused me because he's never played any of the games. Then I realized I'd heard that from Dunkey's video, and yeah when I asked he admitted he was just repeating what Dunkey said because he often agrees with the guy.

>>unparalleled levels of fluidity in ARPG combat with directional inputs on different weapon types, offering back flips, sidesteps, charges, self launches etc, you have aerial combos from different weapon types, manual weapon switching, airsteps, aerial dodges, recoveries, attack cancelling through blink dodges, dodge roll, guard stance that consumes MP, shield blocks for proper timing based blocks that can stagger enemies etc
>probably most down to earth cast a video game has ever had
These two points are what make the game so good to me. The main 4 feel like actual friends growing and bonding over the course of the game that by the end I felt like they were real friends that had suffered a great deal and did everything they could to save the world. Contrast that with fucking XIII that felt like a bunch of 2D cutouts angsting constantly.

I dunno why you'd go on the internet and lie, but ok

I really expected at least one boss to be wallrunning or flowmotion based but we got nothing.

reality:
>"hold o to win" combat made for casuals
>decent character designs thanks to based nomura
>it would be embarrassing for any big-name jrpg to NOT have side content and bonus bosses, that's not pushing any boundaries
>terrible disjointed story that is split up across a ton of different media
>cringeworthy emo boy band cast
>graphics are good, but not rdr2-level good

>Less FF characters
Man that was a shit decision

Please god let me switch characters whenever I want in the post-game. I want to play as Riku and Aqua as well please for the love of fuck.

>tabata was given kino
Tabata didn't even had a full story until 3 months into the development. a 10 years old project didn't had a fucking conclusive story. versus XIII was never a thing you dumbass.

KH3 is the worst of the series so far

Is it actually good combat? It looks really janky to me. I'm thinking of getting Royal edition because it's only $20 now.

Lol, the level of this delusion. The cast of 15 at perhaps the most basic of cardboard cutouts. No fucking character development in the entire story. 13’s cast was the most complex in their humanity and realistic flaws, and they each grow throughout the game. 15’s characters might as well be walking stereotypes.

Post yfw you're not Barry/XV-kun

Attached: 1546400593639.gif (320x240, 2.24M)

I'd argue that Mother Gothel's Heartless and the Titan battles use wallrunning

Unironically this, even Days and Coded are better.

I can’t believe this guy is going to successfully turn a Disney and Final Fantasy crossover into a reconstruction of his dream game

twe know nomura is a shitlord. but even though XV is the best selling entry in the series thanks to games being at an all time popularity. it still didn't manage to cover its development costs. it is a perfect exemple for what you should not do
kek

>"hold o to win" combat made for casuals
Wrong, but I fully exect you to bust out that cherrypicked webm to try and prove your point
>decent character designs thanks to based nomura
Because he was forced to tone it down from the original designs when it was still versus 13
>terrible disjointed story that is split up across a ton of different media
This is the only thing that resembles a point. I will give you that the main game could have been fleshed out better, but for the most part it was a solid enough story
>cringeworthy emo boy band cast3
your shitty opinion
>graphics are good, but not rdr2-level good
actually, it is on Red Dead level, but how quaint that you won't even compare it to another FF game.

>Final Fantasy
Not anymore user :(

>13’s cast was the most complex in their humanity and realistic flaws, and they each grow throughout the game. 15’s characters might as well be walking stereotypes.
What fucking game did you play that you can say this and not bust your gut laughing

That's not true

Just look at how quickly the PS1 Final Fantasys released. Now it takes 5-10 years to fucking bring one out they're not even liked as much as the PS1 games

Name me one piece of character development each party member gets. I fucking dare you.

The graphics were simpler back then. The series is known for its spectacles so as graphics get more complex, the game will take longer to release.

People have been ignoring mechanics since KH1, same happened in KH2. Now there are just more mechanics to ignore i guess. Random pop ups like Attractions and Team Attacks were a mistake though. You should have control over what you do and when you do it. Atleast reaction commands were situational depending on the enemy you were fighting and if you guarded or were at the right spot at the right time.

>Wrong, but I fully exect you to bust out that cherrypicked webm to try and prove your point
right, but i fully expect you to bust out your cherrypicked webms where you play like a retard on purpose and choose not to use a revival item when prompted.
>actually, it is on Red Dead level, but how quaint that you won't even compare it to another FF game.
you claimed xv had the best graphics of any open world game, so i compared it to another open world game. if you think xv is even close to rdr2 in that department, you're blind.

>"I-it's suppose to be shit!"
Wow ok.

Summons, Limits, Magnet & Reflect used to their full potential make the game a joke. Most people would rather beat things up with their keyblade and time their guards and dodge rolls to have fun in fights. You're limiting yourself

modern disney doesn't want FF in KH.
do you really think Nomura didn't wanted to add the FF characters he designed in the game? If not even Noctis, Cloud and Lightning didn't appeared it is because Disney said no.

By the time that feature comes there will be nothing to do post game

XIII cast is legit good. The moment fangs steps in the group starts to develop. they also went through to some fucked shit at the start of the game like the FF2 cast. Gran Pulse makes all of the party members develop
XV's characters remain the same throughout the whole game

If it´s new Disney worlds, I'm down. I also hope these worlds are a bit more challenging than the rest of the game because yes, the game was way too easy.
Hoping for a Moana world

>modern disney doesn't want FF in KH.
Nomura has said numerous times that he chose not to include FF characters in KH3 because he's been struggling to include them in the series for a while. This is pretty evident if you notice that Zack appeared in BBS in a pretty lackluster role, and he scrapped other FF ideas because he couldn't make it work in-setting.
I always thought that the FF stuff was kinda haphazardly shoved in there anyhow. The only FF character that still arguably even had an ongoing plot was Cloud anyhow

>Under what circumstances was Xion revived, and how did she join the true Organization XIII?
WHO GIVES A SHIT THAT DOESN´T MATTER
Just make new disney worlds you dipshit

>more disney worlds when everyone wants some square original content
You are the reason KH3 turned out like it did

It’s not really that hard, he was able to do it. Plus he is shoving not-Noctis now

ignoring Barry, there are other major and minor problems with the game
also critical is overrated, it just gatekeeps button mashers

yeah sure. each new game Kh has been losing their their interaction with FF characters. it is clearly a higher up decision to cut down that shit. Modern Disney is not the same one from the 00s that still let people have fun on their projects.
Also thre is a teaser at the end of 2 that Squall would meet Rinoa

>It’s not really that hard, he was able to do it.
What does this even mean? He hasn't done it since BBS like I just said.
>Plus he is shoving not-Noctis now
And even then it's not directly the FF character.

I loved KH3 and I don´t care about FF so I´m glad things turned out in my favor.

KH1 is trash until hollow bastion

The issue with 2 was lack of difficulty and no postgame. So yeah adding a new overhauled difficulty mode, and adding postgame superbosses fixes that. Just like with KH3

>it just gatekeeps button mashers
Proud used to do that, too. Critical was just proud but you die in 1-2 hits instead of 2-3 hits

Critical also affected enemy behavior, they were more aggressive on critical mode. It also boosts the player's damage output.

we dont need more irrelevant Disney cringe, especially after Frozen which was wasted potential. they didnt even get the VA for the main villain and he just shows up randomly also like lol they didnt even add the most kino song
youtube.com/watch?v=1TXc2JbCjmw

Attached: 7e32724128.jpg (1200x628, 50K)

>wanting more shilled Disney commercials
You're delusional if you think Disney would allow DLC worlds that weren't Frozen-tier

khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Playstation-interviews-Nomura-on-Kingdom-Hearts-3-14711
>The forms in this title are very different from that of KH2, so we decided to change all the names. Rage does indeed have characteristics that are reminiscent of Anti, but it's basically a separate thing setup wise. Anti is based on Sora getting completely stained in darkness, but Rage doesn't go quite that far. It's based on him going into a rampage state, controlled by feelings of anger.
>Toy Story was the first plot we worked on. The scenario took over 2 years to complete, and we even went and consulted directly with Pixar. It's a symbol of the beginning of KH3, and as such is the one I have the deepest memories of.
>We are approaching a development that brings a new world [for KHUX]. Along with it, the main story is going to get moving in a big way, and pieces that have been a mystery until now will begin to gather.

>yeah sure. each new game Kh has been losing their their interaction with FF characters.
Exactly, like I said in the post you responded to he's been struggling to find a place in the story for them since BBS.
> it is clearly a higher up decision to cut down that shit.
Why? They even cut BBS FF-related content because they just could make it work for the plot.
>Modern Disney is not the same one from the 00s that still let people have fun on their projects.
But there's been no indication ever that Disney has been restrictive about the FF stuff. That's not even speculation based on any evidence, it's just a conspiracy theory.
>Also thre is a teaser at the end of 2 that Squall would meet Rinoa
So they should have had the FF characters added in later so Squall would meet Rinoa? Maybe this is why Nomura didn't include FF characters

god i hope i never let my jaded miserableness cloud my memories of the games i've played like these wretched souls.

we all played the shit out of KH2 without any of that stupid fucking content. Final Mix wasn't given to us until two console gens later you fucktards. almost a full fucking decade of everyone having a perfectly great time with KH2 vanilla. The MEME of KH2 when it came out was that normalfags played on Normal or Easy and then complained that the game was braindead mash-x-to-win. Proud of KH2 was actually challenging, and saying otherwise shows you're applying your adult perspective to your teen self's skills. You could easily die on some bosses if you weren't paying attention.

And you know besides all that, fuck you if you want to act like MCP, Scar, Shan Yu, etc, weren't awesome boss fights just because they didn't have 18 bars of health. KH2's combat was also extremely good right out of the box, no long awkward slow-mo pauses in the middle of swings or combos like KH3, reaction commands meshed with your combos, everything was fast and snappy.

If KH3 was as good as KH2 vanilla I'd be fucking over the moon. At least it would have good combat, and a satisfying ending.

Also double fuck you if you think massive poorly-scaled environments where everything looks the fucking same, is somehow better than properly designed, slightly more enclosed environments.

Castle that Never Was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> keyblade graveyard

Don't know what can be salvaged after KH3's ending ruined the series for good.

Kh2 had a compelling story. No amount of increased difficulty is going to change the fact Kairi didn't do anything at all and Aqua had to job twice when everyone knows she is the superior keyblade wielder.

We didn't even get to play as Terra VS xehanort, it's all shit.

>just because they didn't have 18 bars of health
Crit mode makes them have less health though

It really wasn't just me that spammed magic and won every fight. Worst game ever IMO

Kingdom Hearts has been doing this for its entire lifetime

crit mode gives sora less health and MP

it doesn't do shit to boss health in KH2

and also didn't exist in vanilla

Meanings That it shouldn’t be hard to add Final Fantasy characters. Hell, they should have done what an user said once that when Yen Sid came to help he should have brought the Final Fantasy crew with him. There, simple and it doesn’t take much screen time

It's a fact that it made it better.

Damn your taste is fucking trash. I love playing on level 1 and recreating badass anime fights with the crazy arsenal Sora has, and all you did was "spam" magic just to win on normal playthrough. You must be 12.

-Arena
-Higher difficulty
-Post-game Riku and Kairi campaigns with new worlds for each (Squenix ones leading to the next game for Riku including a Dragon Quest Heroes-esque DQ world with characters from different games put in one world and worlds based on the remaining princesses for Kairi like the Princess and The Frog).
-Expanded epilogue and cutscenes
-New secret bosses like Headless Horseman and the Firebird from Fantasia 2000

And fuck it, fix the ending so that Xehanort somehow meets his proper comeuppance.

many people pirated 2FM. mostly the KH2Final Mix+ that had RCOM the games had connectivity shit between saves

no final fantasy characters no buy

You know it would take an extra year +2 to add all of that, right? This is Nomura we are talking about

Add gilgamesh and Bahamut since Nomura blue balled us with that

>Kh2 had a compelling story.
Lol
>paying for Critical mode
I hope not

>And fuck it, fix the ending so that Xehanort somehow meets his proper comeuppance
never gonna happen since KH is written like modern shounen

that package came out a full 3 or 4 years after KH2 so that still is a huge chunk of time where we were all happily enjoying vanilla KH2

i mean i dunno why i'm even arguing it here, i was in the KH fandom back then, I remember what actually happened when things were released. i guess i just wish i could dispel this bitterness some people have about KH2 fans. but maybe this is just another melee/modern smash type split where modern fans don't like the idea that this franchise they just got invested in, actually peaked at a technical level like 20 years ago on a system they don't own. I can see why that causes rifts in fandoms.

D-DLC WILL FIX IT!

Attached: trash dlc.png (1368x855, 672K)

>41 minutes
cope harder

Imagine being such a pussy that you care about muh fan base reputation

I am a 2FMCHAD and a MeleeCHAD, both gameplay kino that still have hard-core communities over a decade and for many years to come. Let the casuals seethe ehile their games are dead a year after release.

also fuck evo

Attached: Transport_to_Remembrance_KHIIFM.png (1330x850, 385K)

>Seething pc fag who has never played the game btfo

Attached: keem.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Critical mode gives boss half effective HP since you deal double damage. Proud mode is fucking boring because you have too much HP and enemies take forever to kill. It's like STALKER

and people still pirated the shit out of Final Mix thanks to that package. it was always on the top results of searches every time you searched "kingdom hearts download" back then.
and stop being a faggot and caring about fanbases

I've been replaying the game on Proud Level 1 and my opinion has completely changed. I was so disappointed in this game the first time because it was so easy that the combat felt needlessly gimmicky and just flashy. Now that the game is actually hard : HOLY SHIT THE COMBAT IS GOOD and it has a lot more story throughout than I remembered. I think it;s just so easy people fly through it so fast they don't notice good boss/level design or the nuances of combat. I swear if you were vastly disappointed by this game start over on Proud Level 1 mode it's amazing. You still get all the useful abilities and other abilities still can be attained by wearing certain equipment or using certain keyblade combinations.

I'm sorry I am just sick of debates pre-emptively dying because the other person has a prejudiced opinion about the value of my input, based on which game in the series i think is its technical peak

He should add some Final Fantasy characters, they were missing from and it was something very noticeable

The secret report girl is Skuld you fucking idiot.

Final mix won't fix the story.

>when some random NPC in Twilight Town says he hasn't seen Seifer in a while
Lawd, you fuckers

doesn't really need fixing

It absolutely does you trash eating philistine.

Story was best to date. Both the Disney worlds and the main story were great. You're just a hater, admit it. Also FM will add to the story like it always does stay seething and keep waiting for that pc release.

You probably didn't even play any of the other games that build up to this one then you complain about story, you're a retard. The games story was perfect, it concluded like 5 storylines cohesively at the same time.

>Story was best to date. Both the Disney worlds and the main story were great.

Attached: 1550466672393.png (540x555, 489K)

I like new disney worlds but story is shit

This. Too bad delusional Xionfags think there will be an episode Xion just because Nomura said they would add more scenes to the game to flesh out the story more and since he said one of those scenes could explain Xion's revival better, they think there's an episode Xion.

I like how user forgets to tell people you need to be level 50, as well as take a picture of all the Hidden Mickey Emblems to be able to do this in the first place.

because it's not like 2FM never had any cheese tactics either.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXJHxIjBlq0

Nope. Never/

Also, some of the FM stuff will be free. khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Playstation-interviews-Nomura-on-Kingdom-Hearts-3-14711 That’s nice

See

>Miss me with that weak shit

fucking white people lmao

>Still at level 50 (which is way beyond the point of fighting Aqua in the first place)
>Still requires you to get all the Emblems

youtube.com/watch?v=ClXBZX6NbRI

>Posts image from the worst part in any kingdom hearts game

Yikes, you probably thought the shallow emo opening of KH2 was 'great story telling'

Just give up, you're not going to trigger anyone who's actually played the game because we know it's not like that. All you can do is get other seething pc spergs to believe you and make themselves look retarded in these threads too

Attached: ull.gif (486x269, 1.49M)

Wrong coper

Level 1

Better than anything in kh3 so yes

>KH2 had better storytelling than 3
Another fag said the same thing in a different thread. Pic related was my response.

Attached: 40DB8C07-FEC4-4EBA-A4D4-BE530133BBD9.jpg (437x426, 30K)

>Better than anything in kh3 so yes
I'd say it's the same, but KH2 had the benefit of only having to close out one spin off plot.

kek

Because the themeing of The Incredibles doesn't match the themeing of Kingdom Hearts in the slightest.

The whole moral of The Incredibles is about family values, and the conflict is about heros vs. normals, which is why the villains in both movies were just tech-saavy normal people. Adding in heartless and talking about darkness vs. light just wouldn't fit well, and ends up being arguably the worst Pixar movie you can choose to be represented in KH.

Yeah, I love the cringe kino
kh3 doesnt even have any of that and all the memes are from Pancakes video

Are you seriously acting like some sort of an elitist patrician about a story in a Kingdom Hearts game?

Attached: 1549756084228.jpg (219x219, 7K)

No one can be this delusional.

Remember FF15.

Don' t get your hopes up. All his energy goes to KHUX again.

Critical Mode should have been in the base game day 1. Nothing will ever fix this rushed, piece of shit game.

If it's not up to par with the rest of the series you bet your fucking ass I am.

>Too easy.
>Too many special attacks.
>Pacing problems.
>San Fransokyo felt like giant chunks missing.

Thats just me.

Why do people hate Land of the Dragons so much?

FM only ever added a handful of short cutscenes to extend the story, it never altered it completely to fix things like KH3s needs to be altered and warped around to fix the horrendous pacing issues.

They could always set the KH world in the pre-super ban era of Incredibles and it would work just fine. They don't need to translate the movies 1 to 1 with every world because you're right that the film's focus on family wouldn't make things really awkward with how none of the main characters seem to have any interaction with their family in the series.

>"nah"

Reddit please.

>If it's not up to par with the rest of the series
But it's better than the spin-offs.

Because it was Sora all by himself, and he needed to defeat all 1000 heartless, while in KH3 the exact number is unknown, and it ends with an attraction prompt.

No one pcfag can be this SEETHING

If anything the cutscenes added in 2FM made the pacing worse. I didn't remember sitting through so many cutscenes of organization members talking to each other about nonsenese that doesn't matter in the original.

But it's by far the second best game in there entire 9 game series, retard.

Why didn’t anyone help? False advertising the game, 7 Guardians of Light when it’s really just 1.

>so that Xehanort somehow meets his proper comeuppance
He's dead user. What more of a comeuppance does he need? For Sora, Donald, & Goofy to spit on his grave?

>family
Being Sora's mom must be suffering, her son goes missing, she forgets his existence, comes back and gtfo again to God knows where and disappears all the fucking time. She just wanted to make her son dinner, man

Something Disney gruesome like Scar being eaten alive by the hyenas or Jafar being stuck for eternity in the tiny lamp

Still requires more set up in battle than simply jumping and pressing X like in the majority of the Data Org fights. Plus Aqua isn't even a postgame boss.

What's the appeal, guys. I've had this talk before with a friend of mine who's super big on it, but I can't get into it. At all. I play weebshit too, I just don't think JRPG animeshit goes well with Disney. In fact, I really disliked the theme for crossovers was Disney.

Attached: 1548273740473.jpg (345x354, 20K)

> I don't like Disney, why doesn't a Disney game appeal to me?

So does this mean I have to buy the game again for critical mode or is critical mode apart of the dlc?

I mean, I'd love to hear reason and defense. I thought the gameplay was shit and Disney is shit, but there are some other reasons, right? I didn't like Tales of Berseria for the story, but the gameplay was not bad. At least, not as bad as Zest was.
So I'd like to hear some good things about the series I haven't yet to hear about.

Or Dr. Facilier being dragged into who-knows-where by his "Friends On The Other Side". Or falling into molten copper like Frollo. Or have his skin stripped of like the Horned King. Or be shredded to bits when his cape/robe/whatever gets stuck in a turbine like Syndrome. Or even slowly erased from existence like the bad guy in Coco.

You just sound like a sad hater, yikes.

Attached: (you).gif (272x200, 1.08M)

Are you stuck on the first game? It's the slowest game in the series gameplay-wise so I've found most people don't really enjoy it, especially if they were playing vanilla and not Final Mix. The later games have a broader appeal since they're faster and more flashy. As for Disney and hammy and silly dialogue, like it or not, it's there and it's quite prominent. If you can't stand it, then don't feel bad about dropping it.

No. I just don't like Kingdom Hearts but I feel as if I'm insisted I'm missing out with all this hype just over an update.
I actually did drop it for the story and dialogue, light and darkness stuff never really stuck with me. The gameplay was, yeah, kinda ass in the first game. I saw improvement watching my friend play the second game. But there's like a gorrillion spinoffs if I want to catch up now. And all that story seems like a chugger.

>I'm missing out with all this hype
>if I want to catch up NOW
Don't do that. If you really want to give a game or a series a try, it should be because you think you'll have fun with it, not because there's some sort of hypetrain surrounding it currently. Following trends is not how you enjoy things. Backlog it or give up on it.