He doesn't have an analog keyboard

>he doesn't have an analog keyboard
it's like you hate gaming

Attached: 81yoOYfInGL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 21K)

Anything aside from a $15 rubber dome keyboard is ricer shit

>analog keyboard
???
You mean mechanical?And I do.

That'll probably cost about $500.

I already own a fighting game pad and a stick stick. No reason for it. I'd rather buy a hitbox. Also if you own anything that lights up you're probably a giant faggotzoid.

For what purpose?

I use this. Cost me 11 bucks and I still demolish ricer kiddies 20 to 1.
Mechanical keyboards are a meme.

Attached: keyboard-natec-genesis-r11.jpg (458x458, 29K)

you two are retarded

Where's your numpad dude.

elaborate

>gaming on a PC
its like YOU hate gaming

Probably uses that freed space to place his dildo.

you don't even know what "analog" means

I do, not that guy.

Mechanical keyboards are objectively more responsive than rubber dome, but good mechanical keyboards can be had for pretty cheap nowadays ever since the Cherry switch patents expired a few years back.
You can easily get a mechanical for 25 bucks with mediocre red-style switches and dumb gamer bullshit

Analog is not mechanical. Analog is like the GameCube shoulder buttons. Different levels of pressure from what I understand can be applied.

this thread isn't about mechanical keyboards

139 euros for the tenkeyless

Then again I have a mech keyboard already so I don't really need it.

how are the signals sent to the pc if it's analog? it can't use usb i presume?

I don't want a keyboard that lights up like a christmas tree every time I turn my rig on.
I'm not 12 anymore.

lasers or some shit

You can set it to all red or something.

This is an analog keyboard.

Attached: MoogOne16-large.jpg (750x365, 61K)

so don't buy one that has lights???

>140 bucks
>for a fucking keyboard
why

I use Filco Majestouch.

Attached: large_1829_NinjaTKL2.jpg (1200x900, 271K)

i dont have one because im too lazy to deep clean my keyboard aftee X months

with a $10 logitech keyboard i just clean off most of the grime as it builds up and buy a new one when it gets too much

Attached: Desk Room.jpg (1000x667, 542K)

So far, the only game I've played that is seamlessly compatible is EDF 4.1.

I have a 10$ 20 year old Fujitsu keyboard because I don't feel the need to compensate my skills at fucking videogames

To save others from having to google it and click on clickbait garbage

>There are two types of keyboards — analogue and digital. Analogue is mostly found in musical instruments, where the weight placed on a key often defines amplitude. Digital ones are the keys most often found packed away in your laptop and are either on or off. There's no middle ground. But Wooting's analogue keyboard wants to be the best of both worlds.

>Where console games get the added benefit of an analogue stick, making it easier to creep around in Assassin's Creed or whatever, traditional WASD keyboards don't offer up that level of control.

>Despite that brief clip playing out like a bad late-night infomercial, analogue keyboard for playing games makes an incredible amount of sense. Instead of simple on-off command, Wooting is able to fill in a gradation of commands like tip-toeing behind an enemy in Dishonored or putting petal to metal in any racing game you want. The unit itself is tenkeyless, meaning it won't have numerical keys on the right like some professional gaming keyboards. The keys, of course, are bulky in order to fit in the necessary analogue switch. It will also be fully RGB backlit.

>Despite the new trailer, there's still no word yet on pricing or availability.

>It will also be fully RGB backlit
dropped

I don't even know if these keyboards are considered good, I mostly got this because it didn't have all the ricer shit that a lot of mechanical keyboards are plagued with

Attached: large_1524_DKON1508S_3.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

did you just mispronoun me?

>no numpad

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Wooting two.

these sound like they’d be squishy and garbage to actually type on

Ching chong chang
Tiny little wang
Xi jinping the pooh

Attached: Winnie-Pooh_Xi-Jinping.jpg (666x444, 38K)

They have black, red, and blue switches that feel like the corresponding Cherry MX switch. Also all of the switches are individually swappable.

wouldn't this require devs to manually include support for it

Just turn it off if you need your keyboard to be dark like your tortured soul

>My keyboard needs to show me the gay pride flag 24/7

I don't really need numpad.
Hell, I rarely used arrows too. That's why I got myself 60%. Feels good.

I have this. Almost every time I tried to get it working, it shits itself. It emulates your key presses as controller input, but some games disable your keyboard and mouse when they detect controller input, so you can't use both, which is the whole way it operates, making it useless.

Attached: 1382925791166.jpg (505x490, 69K)

No, it just shows up as an Xinput controller and it works so long as the game supports controller and M&K simultaneously. Some games don't (Bethesda), and some games rapidly switch between controller and keyboard prompts, but overall the developers don't need to do anything besides not be retarded.

Hey user, what are some good TKL keyboards with clicky switches? I'm not against Chinese cherry clones. In fact I'm a big fan of kailh switches.
The only thing I don't want is flashy branding or logos.

Wooting is an analog mechanical keyboards - the switches have optical lazers sensing your pressure on the key - all of the switches are hotswappable too.

Ducky are a good mechanical keyboard brand

The mech kb market succumbed to chinese brainwashing over the last few years due to the popularity of pc gaming, the only manufacturers that you should ever consider buying a mech board from are ones that have cherry MX switches available in their lineups, plebs ignore the inclusion of the quality of their key stabilizers, wether the board has a steel backplate to prevent bending and stabilize the switches, what the plastic of their keys is and how good the firmware on the board is (if its a $30 chinese piece of crap no it isn't going to be as good as a $140 filco).

Many "good" switches that rival cherry MX have actually been made however, of note these are the razer opto-mechanical / mechanical switches, the romer-g switch (feels bad but works) and topre switches

Hey, real quick, hold down both shift keys and type "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".

Attached: 756454012_preview_horse-around.png (614x540, 351K)

filco, they're as bland and reliable as keyboards come

Ducky are overpriced as shit now. Their claim to fame back when was their lighting effects which was miles ahead of everyone else, but they haven't kept up.

I thought filco was buckling spring? No, wait, that's Unicomp.

Also you can set the activation point which is absolutely brilliant. If you get them with Blue-style clicky switches, you can set the activation point to exactly where the click is. You can actually have a switched keyboard that works like buckling spring, but without the heaviness.

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG

Yes. I'm meaning to get wooting two with black switches once they're available with a scandi layout in shops.

Attached: congratulations_hitman.png (808x853, 749K)

>scandis buying these faggottery.
why am i not surprised?