Tell me the story you have written for the game you are making or want to make user

Tell me the story you have written for the game you are making or want to make user

Attached: 1550931504371.jpg (730x623, 69K)

It's like prey but main hero is like duke nukem

Buddy makes the main character travel back in time to stop the events in Timeline A but the main character lost his memory during the transition thus still ends up causing the events to happen in a similar way. The buddy remembers it all tho but didn't know how to stop it without trying to kill the main character.

It's about a guy who fell in love with a girl
Fell in love once and almost completely
She's in love with the world,
But sometimes these feelings can be so misleading
She turns and says, "Are you alright?"
The guy said I must be fine 'cause my hearts still beating

Didn't know this was poetry night

With an 18-wheeler you have to drive a mobile strip club (like it occupies an entire tractor trailer, converted into a fully functioning strip club) through Saudi Arabia, while several players on the vehicle with different roles try to do them and maintain/defend the truck through the journey.

>want to make game inspired by Mirror's Edge
>Can't still find a reason why fags are on city rooftops

player character is really fucking pissed

Is the "My daddy mysteriously disappeared, and my mother fell into a deep coma so I gotta go out there to find my dad" trope overdone?

french niggers

Well the mc is going to be this cute blonde girl who's colored blind but idk if im gonna stick with that

>It's about a guy who fell in love with a girl
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.

Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, [insert character name], destined to be a thorn in the side of local authorities until [insert character gender] was forced to flee the city. It is I, [insert character gender] chronicler, who alone can tell thee of [insert character gender] saga. Let me tell you of the days of sloppily organized crime!

The funny man go to land, hit everyone with frying pan

Attached: heyBETER.png (777x577, 701K)

what happened to him?

And then...she ghosts him...shieeeeet

In a fantasy world hero and party of dragon girl, glasses mage guy, oni child, thief girl, shield huge guy take orders from the king to defeat the evil lord. Evil lord is tired of the dark shit going on under the king's command so he wants to summon a demon to end it all. By killing specific enemies and finding certain items you either end the game by defeating the evil lord(and you decide to kill him or not), or you and everyone you know gets teleported into a distant DISTANT future where the usual fantasy enemies are no more and instead you fight weird and abstract monsters that make no sense, all while searching for ways to go back to the past. Obstructing you is a future amored-like version of yourself that wants you to find another way to go back and not continue on your path.

If you killed only a few of those specific enemies you come back and everyone is happy. If you killed all of them then you also kill your entire party that has no idea of what the fuck is happening and everyone that came with you, then gear up yourself with an armor.

Demoknight

Marksist deathcult wants to Release 5 primal dragons to get original bodyparts of the ascended god of litches, Markh. To give markh a physical body In material world so he Can Release the other gods from their prison to destroy them and assimilate their power to his

A guy ends up in a multiverse of different vidya, movies, cartoons, anime and more
Befriends Mickey and Sonic and other 2 OCs, a boy with light powers and a girl with dark powers
Gets to stop a motherfucker whose powers are basically to turn people into depressed assholes
Said motherfucker can oneshot UI Goku
You collect summons for over a million characters
Gets upgraded every now and then
Is the exact inverse of pay-to-win

A young girl goes on a quest to the mountain of the gods to beg them to save her dying adopted grandfather at the behest of her grandmother. Once she gains their favour, the grandmother decides instead to steal the power of the gods to become all-powerful, and the girl is left with only the weak gods that helped her directly along her journey.

world gets fucked by nuclear warfare during the cold war, society is rebuilding in most places and a lot of people return to the nomadic lifestyle. MC-kun gets tired of being a dirt farmer and signs on as a caravan guard, adventure ensues on the eurasian steppe.

pretty much just an excuse to have fast cars, big open fields, soviet weapons, raiders, and eurasian nomad overtones all in the same game.

It's like Just Cause, but set in the Edwardian Period

Just watch Mad Max then

The world is plant/tree themed like dark souls is fire-themed. Gods live in great trees that is themed to their domain. The water god's tree is the source of all water. The sky god's tree is floating and is the source of all breathable air. The head god lives in the Tree of Life, and the greatest tree is the First Tree, which rules of space, time and fate and who's roots make up all other trees.

However, below the ground, among the deepest roots of the world lies the Nidhr Wyrm, a massive sleeping god-beast of eternal hunger, trapped and kept asleep by the combined roots of the great trees. From the ever-growing scales and flesh that sloughs off the wyrm rise demons, dragons, the fae-folk and other pure-magic creatures. The blood from the ever-flowing veins of Nidhr forms voidsap, a corrupting essence that turns transforms anything it touches, giving rise to orcs, goblins, trolls, and other transformed creatures

Souls are bound to seeds. Every living thing, from plants to humans and even gods, have seeds inside of them. Magic is utilizing the network of roots inside your body and drawing power from the seeds scattered in your flesh. There is also a core-seed, or core for short. This is your "soul", with other smaller seeds scattered across your body adding strength to your core. The stronger the core and the more the seeds, the greater the being, with the Gods and their Trees the greatest of them all.

You are some random fucker gathered by the priests of light. The gods of light are panicking since the tree of fate is slowly falling dying, its branches and roots slowly decaying. Space and time are starting to fuck up, and the power of both the gods of light are weakening. The roots of the great trees are loosening, slowly rousing the Nidhr Wyrm. The church is trying to form a crusade to delve underground and find the mythical Nidhr Seed, the missing core of the great wyrm. The gods hope that the sheer power of the Seed is enough to revitalize the Tree.

The church you are in is attacked by the forces of the children of the Wyrm. This is where you are given the choice, either escape with the priests of light, or aid the children of the Wyrm. This puts you on the path of either going underground and killing the children of the Wyrm (Ligth-side Campaign) or help the wyrm-beast in assaulting the great trees, killing the gods and waking the Nidhr Wyrm (Void-side Campaign). There's also a third, secret campaign by spotting and following the orders of a hidden being during the attack, which basically puts you on a murdering spree and fighting both Light and Void side campaigns, killing every boss in the game and unlocking the secret ending.

It's like my summer car but in winter

Attached: 1814affe.jpg (506x380, 51K)

Why do you 'have to' find your dad? Just get a job and support your ailing mother.

>Tell me the story you have written for the game you are making or want to make user

basically an asteroid miner that is sick of his life not going anywhere, hears theres a huge meteor shower coming his way and has 7 days before the shower leaves orbit.

Game takes place in a diner with a few other people in a similar situation, that try and help him because his success might help change their lives too.

Theres also a bunch of lore about the different types of space factions, the EoC which are like a cult of old Earth who dress in a mish mash of cultural garb. The gene forge that kidnap and splice people, typically travelers lost in life boats, some other more noble groups. Also the main character is a bear man, cause no one is pure human in space anymore.

In short: Ghost Trick with alternate endings
The long one: MC wakes up realizing they are a ghost with amnesia, as a ghost they have limited control on their world around them, they can levitate stuff, control machines, etc. They know that a certain charachter is involved with them and is in danger, from there you can decide on how you act: talk with the charachter and help them survive, just act from the shadows, stealthily or agressively complete your objectives, depending on your actions and interactions you can change the course of the story and discover different things about the charachters, also like Beyond Two Souls you will be able to travel to other places and spy on charachters and gather info that will unlock new interactions and endings. Lastly, theres a skill tree in which you decide how to empower your ghost powers(stronger telekinecy, possesing people, being able to control more things at once, etc)

So it's a retarded Wreck It Ralph isekai
Laaaaaame

I don't know.

It's about this girl who is 17 years old and her name is Astral Moonstone, because her parents were retarded hippies. They were also powerful magic users and had high hopes for their daughter, but she didn't show any aptitude in any of the standard magical tests. She failed at astral (lol) magic, any of the pure elemental magics, summonings, druid magic, etc.

She had a cat she really loved who was called Spectral. Spectral was getting kind of old and his reflexes weren't good, so one day a dropbear fell on him and killed him. Astral got really depressed and locked herself in the library trying to find magic that might bring her cat back. By accident she managed to enter THE FORBIDDEN SECTION that housed books on necromancy. Being the rebellious teen this story requires, she said fuck the rules I want my cat back and decided to try binding her cat's spirit to the mortal plane so the two could be together again.

Well suck my tits, it actually works. Standing in front of her was the spirit of her cat, looking as he had always thought of himself - 150cm tall, with paws that can bring down a bear, teeth sharp as knives and a roar that can be heard over mountains. Turns out Astral is actually really apt at necromancy and with her cat spirit stand Spectral, the two go on to have an amazing coming of age adventure where she comes to terms with her dark magic powers and develops an entire branch of stand magic. Oh yes and it's somehow a JoJo reference.

>her name is Astral Moonstone
Please tell me you stole this from some tranny's tumblr or that you're an underage girl.

I don't know if this is necessarily something I'd have for a game first and foremost, but basically the modern world sees a resurgence of genetic mutation (once seen as magic) after it had been all but purged for 500 years.

It spreads after a cabal of dormant vampires (which are genetic human mutants rather than some mystical or demonic species and who share no universal mutations besides slowed aging, accelerated healing, and commonly also sporting various degrees of weakness to UV rays) awake in the 1950s and begin to spread mutation to wider populaces mostly via classic biting. Some victims become vampires themselves, some take on other physical mutations, and others' newly mutated blood doesn't manifest in themselves but rather passes on to their offspring.

The main thrust of the story begins in the late 80s (yeah yeah, I know, but trust me this part doesn't last too long and I won't go overboard with LOL 80s aesthetic) where the MC finds himself with powers soon after beginning college, learning that his mother was bitten by a vampire in the 60s... And learns that a number of students and even faculty on campus are in similar situations.

However, he quickly gets in way over his head in dealing with mutants on campus, eventually coming an inch away from death in a particular fight. His body is left in a coma until he receives a small transfusion of vampire blood in hopes of him receiving short term regenerative abilities, which slowly works and allows him to awaken in the late and somewhat dystopian 90s. He finds that his family situation has changed greatly in his absence and the US government has undertaken major efforts to eradicate vampires and mutants, and minimizing knowledge of them (with many people starting to believe they were just urban legends).

Neither, I just woke up one day with the idea of a wizard called Astral with a pet cat spirit called Spectral. Once you consider having a real-life person with the first name of Astral, "Moonstone" just kind of dropped naturally. Might also be Moonflower. Moonsomething definitely. So obviously that person's parents have to be some kind of hippies. And so on.